Rosa Mystica Interest Check (Still Open!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry it took so long for me to post, everyone :] but I love everyone elses intros, so I'm gonna go off to rate them all now! *gives thumbs up*

Reactions: FiliaFlammae
Okay. I'm just going to wait until everyone's posted once, then walk out of the ocean like a badass.

Reactions: FiliaFlammae
I like how you incorporated his master's feelings into the doll's thoughts, Hiiro. :)

One note I'd like everyone to remember: they have to return to the place they awoke to sleep. You are still your master's possession (for those who awoke with masters)! Don't forget that. My basic assumption is that every doll feels something concerning their current or previous masters.

So what, does that mean Coral must return to the bones of her sea captain? That would be her master in this case, right?

No, she doesn't have to return to him specifically, since he's technically dead and no longer her master, but she does have to return to the mast of the ship.

Name (surname optional): Darwin

Type of Doll or Art: Paper Doll

Color Rosa Mystica: Green

Why You Chose that Color: Darwin's last owner always took him to a park all the time until his owner grew up and abandon him.

Tool: Rapier

Power: Instant transmission, (space warp up,to 2000 km)

Appearance (remember, it's a doll, sculpture or painting):
14653-550x-sss.jpg

Brief Basic Personality:
A happy doll he was, Darwin was a cheerful one once his owner came back from his home and played with him, he never had what it called as sadness or loneliness until he was abandoned. As for now, he is a cold soulless doll without mercy although he still have his last piece of light deep down in his heart which he rarely seen to other. Darwin aren't talkative or thrash talking unless it's part of his strategy or he's really close to the person or doll.

Accepted! Go ahead and post! The link is on the last page.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
That just about everyone, right? I'd like to post mine arriving on a beach later today.

Yes, seven active participants is enough for me. You guys can all go ahead and start posting things beside intro, whether it be exploring, interacting with your owners, visiting the C-space or just terrorizing humans in general. Go ahead! :D

sorry it's taken me so long to post.. I'll post soon.. I'm appologising in advance because the post will have optional music to listen to while you read.. :]

Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.