Rosa Mystica Interest Check (Still Open!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That's exactly when I want them to start: when they come to life. Either that or where they're staying at present and flashback to their first moment. Either way, I wanna see their awakening. :D Not going to start yet, so people still feel free to sign up.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Nemopedia
Uh i'd like to join!
Name (surname optional): Luna

Type of Doll or Art: Porcelain Doll

Color Rosa Mystica: Silver (if not white... or grey...)

Why You Chose that Color: Believes it to be the color of Purity

Tool: Sword (or knives)

Power: Shadows or darkness

Appearance (remember, it's a doll, sculpture or painting):
white_anime_girl.jpg

Brief Basic Personality: Shy, quiet, loyal, innocent

I am really sorry if i did this wrong!

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
It's perfect.

• Ah Seen It
Humm.... aqua... aqua... I think that color's already taken. Quick thing: I'm fine with your power, but a couple of people are doing "control object" power. Just for anyone else or any future characters, step out of the box for a bit! :) Just a suggestion. It's fine, though. Accepted.

@Sepdemonium @Levusti @Fantasy_Star. You all expressed interest, do you think you will be submitting character sheets?

• Ah Seen It
Name: Star

Type of Doll or Art:Bjd doll

Color Rosa Mystica:Blue

Why You Chose that Color:Blue is said to symbolize loyalty, faith, confidence, wisdom, and intelligence.

Tool: A knife laced with poision

Power:She's able to create illusions and paralyze her victims.

Appearance:
efd9f00c643952fa123099c53d7022f0.jpg

Brief Basic Personality:She!s quiet most of the time and is loyal to the person she trust.

mine will be in today :] I don't know how good it's gonna be, so please let me know if I should change anything once it's in :]

Wow Lotta people like blue. Accepted! @Sepdemonium , don't worry. I'll tell you if anything needs fixing.

• Ah Seen It

Name (surname optional): Solinger

Type of Doll or Art: ball joint doll

Color Rosa Mystica: red

Why You Chose that Color: red can be seen as the colour of anger, hatred, passion and red roses.

Tool: a morningstar (a ball on a chain)

Power: the ability to teleport short distances

Appearance (remember, it's a doll, sculpture or painting):imagesCA70N1VK.jpg

Brief Basic Personality: Solinger is a doll that would have being a friend of Chucky, he's sinister and cunning.. prone to rages and tantrums if something doesn't go his way, he'd think nothing of crushing anyone that stood in his path. He'd think nothing of betraying those that he'd work along side. Solinger's love for his creator and passion to acquire the other rosa mystica in order to 'become presentable' for his creator is his only redeeming quality.

Perfect.

• Ah Seen It
Name (Surname optional): Serafina

Type of doll or art: Marionette

Color of rosa mystica: Clear (or white if clear is not acceptable as a color)

Why you chose that color: Her life had always been the the translucent strings that made her move, and the hand that moved her strings. Although she had no real soul at the time she enjoyed the shows that her puppeteer did with her to entertain the audiences that came and went. Her final performance ended with her strings snapping and the shattering of her right eye as she fell to the floor.

Tool: Marionette Strings (gloves that allow manipulation of razor sharp wires at the end of each fingertip with a large spool connected to her back to provide her with ample supply)

Power: Manual manipulation of another's body when a set of wires is attached to vital joints (i.e. neck, ankles, and wrists)

Appearance (remember it's a doll, sculpture, or painting):
2007-11-11-78950-1-1-1.jpg

Brief basic personality: Quiet and unforgiving she is quick to use whatever means possible to gain what she wants even at the cost of other peoples lives. Uncaring to the fights and perils of others she stands merciless like her puppeteer was for her when he tossed her away blind to the memories they had created together. For those who manage to get through her iron defensive walls waits a fragile girl wanting nothing more than someone to be her friend.

Last edited:
Good. Accepted. And clear is acceptable, though it hadn't crossed my mind that anyone would do that.

• Ah Seen It
  • Ah Seen It
One question before posting: is it possible to show the rose color flow inside the statue/doll before they come to life? Like for mine I picture a turquoise rose petal drifting down to the bottom of the ocean and going inside her. Is that how it works?

That's exactly how it works, with the petals protected in a small, somewhat translucent spherical capsule the color of the petal.

• Ah Seen It
So more like a colored bubble? I can do that.

Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.