Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Labor is how long it'll be until she gives birth. Might want to google it for a better understanding. I'll feel awkward explaining everything out]

After a couple of minutes, Kaname finally found a room, and a bed for Mia. Now that she was in labor, she must be in a lot of pain. To help keep her calm, he held onto her hand while caressing her belly. "You're gonna be okay, sweetheart. Promise." He said, attempting to calm her down.

[Okey cx]

Mia took hold of his hand and then pushed, she pushed for hours until she finally heard a cry. A cry of a baby. She sighed with relief and then lay back. She looked around and then noticed a small baby. Kyoko. I felt tears pricking at my eyes. Kyoko was finally born. Tears of joys began to drip from my eyes.

Without a word I fell asleep, and didn't wake up a couple of hours later. I looked around. "Where's Kyoko?" I asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
After twenty-two long and stressful hours, Kaname was a Father. As soon as Mia awakened, Kaname kissed forehead, with his little girl in his arms. "She's here." Kaname smiled as he held the baby girl in his arms. Kyoko...He would smile every time his gaze would travel to hers...He would love her with all his heart...All of it.

Mia's face brightened up and she reached out to hold Kyoko. She took hold of her beautiful baby and cradled her. She notices that Kyoko was sleeping and then opened her eyes when she was being cradled. Her large eyes opened and looked up at her, she didn't cry but reached out for her mother. She was beautiful and had both Kaname and Mia's features. "Hey Kyoko" She says and the baby clasps some of Mia's hair in her palm.

To see his wife and Daughter together, Kaname wasn't anymore happier in his life since graduating High School. "You're just as beautiful as your Mother." He whispered to Kyoko before kissing his wife who was currently resting.

[Home]

I carried Kyoko gently towards a high chair that we got and put her inside. I went into the fridge and then took out some baby food, shutting the fridge and then getting a spoon. I opened the baby food and the nasty smell hit my nose. She wondered what it tasted like, so she took another spoon and dipped a small but into the jar. She took out the food and tasted a little bit, she coughed and then spat it out into the sink. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. She rinsed her mouth with water, desperately trying to get the taste out of her mouth and took the other spoon that she hadn't tried to baby food with to feed Kyoko.

Being a Parent came with a lot of responsibility. With Mia being a Stay-at Home Mom, Kaname was busy with work, but always spent time with his wife and daughter on the weekends. Because every now and again Kyoko's crying would awaken him, there were times where he just trouble sleeping. So that Mia can rest from time to time, Kaname had Mimi come over to help take care of Kyoko, who bonded with Mimi rather quickly because her Auntie gave her so much love. Today, Mimi came over a bit later than usual because she had a doctor's appointment. She smiled at the sight of Mother and Daughter bonding when she entered the dining room.

Mia opened the front door to Megumi and smiled brightly. "Hi! Thanks for coming over!" She said and then goes over to Kyoko who was in her high chair and picks her up. She looked over at Megumi and then placed her in her arms. "This is Kyoko"

"Hi Kyoko, I'm Auntie Mimi." She smiled as she made Eye Contact with the baby. "You're so cute!" Mimi started cradling the baby and gave her a lot of love.

~14 Years Later~
Although he started a Family at a very young age, Kaname has been overall successful. While working at the Family Shop on the Weekends, Kaname now spent his time as a Hairdresser, cutting hair at a Salon that his Sisters Megumi and Yukiko, run. He made a lot of money that way, on average $169,000 a year, including the income from his Father, who is now a Manager at the Family Shop. His Cousins have since branched out into different careers, but still help out from time to time. His Father wasn't all that comfortable with hiring outsiders, so it was mostly Family Friends.

Kaname's Family was still growing, with his Daughter now a Teenager about to start High School. They had just finished unpacking, and Mia was pregnant again. This time, it was a baby boy. Hopefully Kyoko was excited to have a baby brother. Because he was excited to have a son. While waiting for their daughter to return home from School, Kaname was allowed to leave home early so that he could care for Mia, since she was now 7 months along. He was cuddling with his wife on the couch, and massaging her back, while waiting for Kyoko to come home.

Mia looked up when she heard the front door open and then shut again. Kyoko walked gracefully into the room and out her brightly coloured backpack onto the floor. She had red hair, her hair was straight from the top and was curled neatly at the bottom and she pinned her bangs to the side. She didn't say anything like "Hi" or "I'm home" she just walked into the kitchen to get a snack. She'd been distanced ever since her mom found out she was pregnant again. Maybe she enjoyed being an only child and was getting jealous.

Kaname noticed that his daughter had trouble accepting that she was going to be having a baby brother. But she was going to be out of the house by the time he's four, so what was there to be jealous about? It did upset Kaname that Kyoko hasn't been interacting with her Mother. Even if she had a sibling, Kaname would still love her nonetheless. He obviously doesn't treat her different. While he wasn't entirely comfortable with Kyoko dating, he was still okay with her going to her School Dances, under the condition that she comes home right after and not wonder off with Friends and come home super late.

Kaname sighed as he looked up from massaging his pregnant-again wife and saw that his daughter was avoiding them again. He waited for her to go up to her room. Hopefully Mia won't have another mood swing and lash out on their daughter. That would be the last thing he needs.

Mia frowned a bit as Kyoko went up to her room like she always did. She used to sit with them, or at least talk to them both. Now all she did was sit up in her room with her iPod, not talking to anyone. She stood up and went into the kitchen, making a start on dinner maybe Kyoko would make an appearance sometime that evening and she did. She didn't even eat dinner with them, when she finally made an appearance she took her plate of food and then made her way up to her room again.

Initially, Kaname dismissed it as just Teenagers being Teenagers. But because she's been behaving this horribly ever since Mia announced her pregnancy again. Perhaps they should have done so earlier. After dinner was over, Kaname walked upstairs into Kyoko's Bedroom and confronted her. "Okay, this has got to stop, Kyoko. What's going on?" He demanded.

He has tried to play nice, but he honestly had enough with how she's been treating him and her Mother.

Mia walked into the brightly coloured bedroom which was Kyoko's and looked over at her daughter. She was sitting at her desk and had school work all about, she was doing homework. She had great grades at school and participated in extra curriculum activities as well after school. She didn't answer her father's question and just continued to do her homework.

He didn't really play nice with being ignored. Suddenly, her cousin Madoka texted her. 'Hey, you've really down lately and I'm really worried about you. What's going on? Talk to me, c'mon."

Kaname just sighed and left the room to go iron some of his clothes. Seeing that he wasn't home very much when Kyoko was little, he felt bad for not spending enough time with her, even he did bond with her and talk to her while she was still growing inside her Mom, just like how her Baby Brother is right now. Hopefully her Cousins, or Mother, have a better chance with reaching out to her than he does.

Mia noticed that Kyoko did pick up her phone when it buzzed, when she received a new message. She did reply but she said nothing was wrong. She left her daughter's bedroom and sat on the sofa maybe she would make another appearance later. Hours last until Mia saw a small figure enter the living room, Kyoko. She sat down but on the opposite sofa from her mother.

By then, Kaname was paying off some bills on his Laptop in the Kitchen while making some peppermint tea for Mia because of her Morning Sickness. Kaname was always taking caring of her when she was pregnant. He did so fourteen years ago, now is not any different. Seeing how his Daughter sat down across from her Mother, he hoped to god that Mia wouldn't have a Mood Swing and Kyoko wouldn't be provocative or anything towards her Mother, knowing how pregnant women can be, especially when they're angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.