Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think a Cat would be good." Kaname said, smiling when she said it was okay.

He would probably bring a Kitten home tomorrow. Madoka heard Kyoko storm up to her room, which worried her. She still couldn't get over her jealousy...Its not like they were gonna ignore her like she thinks. Kaname stood up and went to his Daughter's Room, knocking on the door. "Kyoko, its Dad."

Kyoko was sitting by her desk, rubbing her eyes and sniffing gently. She felt a tear drop down her cheek when she heard someone at her door. She wiped her eyes and then sniffed. She opened her bedroom door and saw her father standing there.

"What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be cooing over the new baby?" She said coldly.

Kaname was a little shocked at the response his Daughter gave when he knocked on her door. "I wanna know what's wrong, Kyoko. You've been like this for the past seven months. And today, your Teacher called. But I didn't come to ask you about that. But it has got to stop. Even after the baby is born, we will still love you. We won't ignore you. But can't you be more supportive towards your Mother instead of giving into your Jealousy. Honestly, how do you think your Mother feels? Or even Madoka? Its not fair that you're taking your jealousy out on your Mom like how you have been for the past six to eight months." He said firmly, countering her cold attitude.

Kyoko glared at him. "You are going to forget about me. All these even months or so have been about the baby. Sure, you're excited for to he baby but even when I'm around you don't even pay attention to me" She rolled her eyes and then looked down at her feet. "You can go away now" She said coldly and then walked back to her desk where she had homework sprawled all over the place, she grabbed a pen and started to do her work.

"I am getting really sick of your attitude, Kyoko. Until you can change it...You're grounded." Kaname put the foot down before closing the door and going back downstairs to join his wife and niece. However, he didn't seem all too happy, which worried Madoka.

Kyoko glared and then went back to doing her homework. The next day was the weekend, but she still didn't talk to anyone. When morning arrived she walked downstairs and into the kitchen, making herself breakfast. She wasn't happy about being grounded, but she tried to not care. She sat down at the dining table and ate her cereal quietly.

Kaname was out in the Garage, working on one of his Cars. He was honestly hoping that his decision to ground Kyoko was not a bad one. Oddly enough, Mia didn't say much and neither did Madoka. Wanting to be helpful, she decided to do the dishes after Kyoko was done eating so that Mia didn't have to.

Kyoko was standing beside her cousin, looking at her. "Why haven't you been speaking to me? I know there's been a lot of drama with mom, dad and me but I didn't know it had much to do with you" She said.

Tears rolled down Madoka's cheek as she put a plate into the Dishwasher. "Because you're so angry. Ever since your Mother got pregnant, you've been treating her horribly. Same with your Dad. They still care about you. Do you think its fair to either of them that you're taking your anger out on them because you're jealous of the baby? You're just..." Madoka paused before turning to look Kyoko in the eye. "Its just that...You're so angry that...That I don't really want to talk to you. Because how do I know you won't take your anger out on me too?"

Madoka couldn't hold her tongue any longer. Normally she never gets angry, but seeing how Auntie Mia and Uncle Kaname were being treated by Kyoko, she had to put her foot down.

Kyoko glared at her and then looked away. "Well. If everyone in this house hayes me so much... I don't have to live here anymore" She said with a shrug. She went upstairs and then grabbed a suitcase, putting her things inside. She zipped it up and then left, without saying anything more.

"Wait, Kyoko! We don't hate you. I don't hate you. I still love you, Kyoko, but you just need to calm down on the Jealousy!" Madoka shouted as her cousin stormed off.

She shook her head as her cousin left the house. Kaname went looking for her shortly after she left.

Kyoko was walking slowly, pulling her suitcase along with her. She didn't actually know where she was going. She looked back and her home was far in the distant. She sat down on the ground for a couple of minutes to figure out where she would actually stay.

Her Aunt Mimi saw her sitting on the curb and pulled over next to her. "Kyoko...What's going on?" she asked.

Kyoto looked up and saw her Aunt Mimi. She looked down and then back up at her. "My Dad grounded me, and Madoka was upset with me, so I said if everyone is going to hate me then I might as well just leave. So I did" She said and pointed to the luggage beside her.

"Oh Kyoko, that can't be true. Why did your Dad ground you?" She asked, stepping out of her car.

Kyoto just shook her head and stood up from the sidewalk. "It doesn't matter..." She murmured and then thought for a bit, where was she going to stay? Then she looked at her Aunt. "Do you mind if I stay over at your place for a bit?" She asked.

Seeing that her Niece didn't want to talk about why she was currently running away from home, Mimi decided not to pick at it. "Sure, you can stay with me for a little bit. Get in." She said, opening the car door and the trunk so Kyoko can put her Luggage in the Trunk

(Would you like to Fast Forward to where Mia is 39 weeks in, but has to spend the last week in the Hospital?)

(Okay)

Mia was sitting in a hospital bed. She flicked through a magazine and looked around. The hospital was plain, with white walls. Kyoko had returned after a few days, she was glad her daughter was okay, and was also excited for her baby son that would be born soon.

After work, Kaname showed up at the Hospital. His Daughter came back after a while, he was happy when she came back. When Kaname entered the hospital room, he saw his wife resting on the Hospital Bed. "Hey honey, how are you?" He asked, kissing her forehead before taking a seat next to her bed.

Meanwhile, Madoka and Kyoko were at her house, as her Parents had come back from wherever they ran off to. It would be just another week until Kyoko would become a big sister and Madoka was very happy for her. Sadly, Mia had to be hospitalized because there were some complications with their baby boy and her caregivers wanted to keep a close eye on her in case they needed to prepare for an emergency delivery. Kaname rubbed his wife's belly. "Just one more week and we'll have a baby son..." He whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.