Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia watched her daughter, trying to read her emotions and her daughter just stared back. Kyoko was so hard to read sometimes. She noticed her daughter had a book in her hands and began to read, she stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then put the book down on the coffee table in front of them. She grabbed the television remote and flicked through a couple of channels.

After paying off the bills and everything, Kaname just went into the Garage to work on one of his Sports Cars. Thanks to his consistency on the Stock Market and timing, he had a lot of money. He also had well up to twenty cars, he was probably going to take it up twenty-five. Well, twenty-seven if he gets a car for his wife, when she's comfortable with it. And his Daughter, once she starts Junior Year, which was two years away since she is currently a Freshman. Madoka walked over and saw that the Garage was open after getting through the front gate. Kaname allowed his niece to go inside. She had come over to not only see Kyoko, but to see her Auntie Mia. She walked into the Living Room and greeted her Aunt, and her Cousin.

Mia smiled warmly at Madoka and then hugged her. "Hi! It's good to see you" She says and then looked over at Kyoko who hadn't moved her eyes from the television, she did utter a "Hello" at least and then went back to sufing through the channels which she had been doing for at least ten minutes. Mia sighed and then sat back down again.

Madoka was worried with how Kyoko's been behaving. Her cousin's been very different ever since Auntie Mia got pregnant again. Madoka was happy that there was another baby on the way because she wanted to spend more time with Mia and Kyoko. She really wanted to scold Kyoko, but not in front of her Mother. Maybe at School? Because she's be acting really different, and not the good kind either. That worried Madoka.

She turned to her Auntie. "So how are you and the little one? Oh and is it a boy?" She asked lovingly, even placing her hand on her Aunt's belly, which has grown considerably since she last came over.

Mia nodded. "We're both great and it is a boy!" She said. She looked over at Kyoko who had her arms folded across her chest, glaring at them both. She was really letting her jealousy get the better of her. She sighed at her daughter's behaviour, wanting her to be happy like she was before.

Madoka looked over at her Cousin. Why was Kyoko so mean? "We still love you, Kyoko. You should be happy that you're going to get a younger sibling. I'm happy that I have a little brother...Why can't you? Its not like everyone's going to start ignoring you after the baby is born. Its not going to be like that." She said bluntly. "So stop being so hard on your Mom." Madoka's hand was still on Mia's belly. She felt the baby kick as she practically scolded her cousin.

Mia noticed that Kyoko hadn't dropped her glare and looked even more jealous about the situation. After a couple of minutes her mom checked the time, it was 11 PM. "I think it's time for bed Kyoko, you have school in the morning and it's getting late" She said and her daughter stood up and stormed upstairs. Her mom sighed.

Madoka looked at her Aunt with a saddened look on her face. "Is she mad at me?" She asked, looking like she was about to cry. Kaname was out of patience. If she kept up the behavior, he probably will start ignoring her...At least until she shapes up. Madoka's Mother and Father were going to be out of town and her little brother was going to be staying with her Grandma on the Father's side of the Family. "I got a call from Mimi. Looks like Madoka maybe staying for two weeks." Kaname said happily before going to the front door to get Madoka's Clothes and take them to the Guest Room.

Mia just shrugged and then turned off the television. She got up and goes upstairs with everyone else and goes into the bedroom she shared with Kaname. She took a shower and picked out some some night clothes from her closet. She let her hair air dry because she didn't like to use hair dryers - too loud. She fell asleep as soon as she placed her head onto her pillow.

[Next Morning]

She woke up early and began to make breakfast for the family.

Kaname had already left for work. He took one of his sports as well. He let his wife know that he was going to be home late. Because of the recent stress he has been dealing with, with Kyoko not helping, Kaname started going to Therapy. Madoka was the first to wake up. She took a Shower before coming downstairs to see her Aunt cooking. "Morning Auntie Mia."

"Morning, food's on the table" Mia said and then made her way upstairs, and into Kyoko's room. Her daughter was still asleep. Mia tapped her gently. "It's time to get up" She says softly, her daughter then woke up and sat up. She walked with her downstairs in the kitchen and then sat down and started to eat her breakfast. Kyoko still wasn't saying much, but she still sat and ate breakfast with them. When Kyoko was ready for school, she gave he lunch in a brown bag.

Madoka sat down and ate quietly with the rest of the Family. Of course Kaname wasn't there, just her angry cousin and pregnant auntie. She wanted to confront Kyoko, but it was going to have to wait till they were at school. She might even take it to the school councilor. Since School was close by, the girls could walk. However, if it was ever going to rain, Kaname would take the extra time to wait for them and take them to school. After putting her lunch in her backpack. When Kyoko left, Madoka turned to her Aunt. "I wish Kyoko could be more appreciative..." She said in a sad tone before placing her hand on Mia's enlarged stomach, looking at it inconspicuously.

Mia nodded.

Kyoko walked the same, familiar path to school that she always took her head was down and when she reached school she took her timetable out of her pocket. She walked to her first class and sat down, she looked out of the window for a bit and then took out a couple of textbooks from her brightly coloured backpack.

In hopes of making her Aunt feel better, Madoka gently rubbed her Auntie's belly. "Are you going to be okay...Home alone all by yourself?" She asked.

Mia nodded, smiling warmly. "Yeah, I'll be okay" She said, saying goodbye to Madoka. She turned in the television and flicked through a couple channels but then she turned the television off. The house was quiet like it always was,

Kyoko watched as the teacher walked into the class and then introduced what they would be learning in that day's lesson. She wasn't paying attention and instead sat boredly throughout the entire class, fiddling with her pen. Her grades were slipping, but she didn't seem to care. They were handing back test papers and she got a very low score.

During class, Madoka was bothered the whole time by how Kyoko was treating her Mother. In Mia's delicate condition, Madoka thought that she deserved better. Her grades were fine, but she was really stressed out. Finally her teacher took notice and sent her down to the Councilor's Office.

For Kyoko, as class ended, her teacher asked her to stay after class.

Kyoko watched as the rest of the students filed slowly out of class, she stared down at her test paper - the bad score still being there. She kept her head down, she expected to have a detention, do the entire test paper again or have her parents called in because of how bad her grades were getting.

"Kyoko, your Test Score is lower. You used to be doing so well. What's going on?" Her Teacher asked, leaning on one of the desks, folding his arms. He sounded very firm and uptight on his question. He was shocked on Kyoko's deteriorating performance and it left him worried.

Down at the Councilor's Office, Madoka was on the verge of tears. "I just don't get why my Cousin is being so mean to her Mom. I mean...She's pregnant, she doesn't deserve to be treated horribly..."

((Mind playing Madoka's Councilor?))

Kyoko still had her head down, staring at the test paper. She picked it up and put it into her backpack. "I forgot to study" She said and shrugged, getting up and putting her backpack onto her back, when she heard the bell go she left the classroom.

Madoka's councillor nodded her head, handing Madoka some tissues. "I'm sure she's just jealous, it happens to a lot of kids when a baby is on the way"

[Of course c:]

Last edited by a moderator:
When Kyoko left the class, the teacher shook his head and made a call to Kaname.

Madoka grabbed a tissue from the box and blew into it. "But why would they be jealous? It's just not fair how she's treating her mom." Madoka just started crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.