Romantic rp (invite only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Mainly because she's nervous and at times a little awkward) Renee watched as Nic's mom walked in, carrying a tray of cookies and tea. At her comment, she blushed a light pink and looked at the floor. "T-Thank you." she said softly, looking up to give Nic's mom a sheepish smile.

"Your welcome dear." She said smiling a lovely smile and then she walked out. "Im sorry about that my mom can be a little... Um... Silly at times." Nic was now blushing a deep red.

"O-Oh, that's alright!" Renee said, blushing darker. Distracting her mind, she grabbed a cookie and took a bite of it, her eyes widening slightly. "Wow, you're mom's a great cook!" she complimented as she took another bite.

"She is but she can be quite annoying at times as you just experienced." Nic told her grabing a cookie for himself. Fluffy jumped off the bed and started rubbing against them again sniffing the cookies and tea.

Renee giggled and took a sip of tea as she looked at Nic. "Yeah, but you gotta love them. They're always there for you...at least, they're 'supposed' to be there for you." she said, looking up at the ceiling, thinking of her own mother who never paid her any mind.

"Hmm? Oh cats, ya thats right i wouldn't call fluffy smart but shes there when you need her." Nic replied scratching just in front of her tail like what most cats like.

Renee giggled and reached over, petting fluffy. She already loved the cat, despite being there for not even an hour. Renee sipped some more tea and smiled at the cat, who was rubbing against Nic's leg.

"Watch out Renee you never know when the furocous fluffy might attack." Nic said in a hunters voice. "Look shes getting ready for the ponce." He said picking up fluffy. "Run for it!" As he put fluffy's fluffy belly into Renee's face.

Renee laughed and pretended to scream in a monotone type of voice. When fluffy's belly was in her face, she giggled and fell back onto the bed, the cat's hair having tickled her face. "She's a mighty rough one, she is." Renee played along in an Australian accent.

"Watch out shes coming in for the kill!" Nic lifted up fluffy, purring very loud as if playing along, and then placed her on Renees stomach.

Renee giggled and put a hand over her face dramatically, as if shielding herself from fluffy. "Nooo! The fluffy one will be the death of me!" she said in a fake pleading voice. But before she closed her eyes, she gently scratched the back of fluffy's ears. Then, she fell back onto the bed, closing her eyes in defeat.

Fluffy laid down covering Renee as much as posible the looked up at nic as if she had defeated her in a glourious battle. "Good job Fluffy." He said in a babying voice while using both hands to rub her entire body. (This is an interesting rp dont you think so?)

Renee sat up in a fake hurt tone. "Oi, I see! Your friend is defeated and the cat is the glorified one." she said, the corner of her mouth twitching, as if she was forcing herself not to smile. She ran a hand over fluffy's back and smiled. "Ah, I guess with you it's okay." she said to her. (Yeah, I like it :))

"Awwww... Your alive, sad face." Nic said in a disappointed voice. "Fluffy im sorry but you dont get dinner tonight."

Renee gasped and hit Nic's shoulder playfully. "You can't do that to her, meanie!" she said, pouting. Then, she rubbed fluffy behind her ears, smiling. "Besides, since she didn't eat me, she could eat you." she said in an innocent tone of voice, putting her finger on her chin and looking up at the ceiling.

"Nah i taste horrible and she knows that, why do you think i'm still here." Nic laughed then imitated Renee's look putting his finger on his chin and looking up at the ceiling.

Renee giggled and rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll give you that one. Plus, I think she's too sweet to eat somebody." she said, gently scratching underneath fluffy's neck. "Then again, she's an animal...so I guess it wouldn't be weird for her to eat a human." she said, scrunching her nose slightly.

Nic scoots away from the fluffy a little "that would be bad, shed seem so harmless the eat you." Nic said a false wary voice.

Renee did the same as Nic and played along, eyeing fluffy carefully. Then, after a few moments, she quickly reached over and jabbed Nic's side with her hand gently as she made a noise, an attempt to scare him.

He looked at her hand the at her "Really?..." He said his eyes saying the same thing as his mouth. The fluffy got up and started rubbing against Nic "a little help please!" He whispered nervously hiding the fact he was scratching her.

Status
Not open for further replies.