Romantic rp (invite only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee nodded and smiled brightly. "Yeah! Thanks!" she said, turning to look at Nic. (I can't wait to watch it now!!)

(Start watching it tonight justdubs.tv then search sword art online!) "ya, well lets get you started" nic said sitting down at his desk loading up the laptop.

Renee stood up and walked over behind Nic, looking over his shoulder as he loaded it up. It looked pretty great, considering he had made it himself. (I'll try!)

(There is some more mature stuff in sao but very little (2 times so far including the ep that came out in japan yesterday) and its nothing really bad, still dont like those parts, some of the almost mature stuff is funny but embarasing) "ok so first lets make your character, we need race, gender, appearance, and class" he said giving Renee the chair.

Renee sat down and put her hand on the keyboard, already having ideas. "What different races are there?" she asked, looking back at Nik. (Oh, that's okay. After all I did watch Black Butler :D A great anime by the way)

"Well theres humans, cat people thank fluffy for that, angels, demons and beast people. (Ive thought about maybe watching black butler because ive seen it on netflix and a couple other places. Ps you see all the main characters in the first half of season 1 on the first ep)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, okay." Renee slicked around and ended up making a cat person names Leah, who had white hair, ears, and tail. She also had blue eyes and was a female assassin. "Alright! Done!" she said, fist pumping the air. (Yeah, I really liked the first episode)

"Now put in a password it will be connected to that character so you can access it any were from the game site. I guessing you got a computer at your place if you like video games right so maybe we could play together and if you have any suggestions for the game just tell me your officially an alpha tester after all." Nic told Renee. (Instead of searching for rps watch SAO you wont regret it)

Renee nodded and smiled brightly. "Alright sounds great!" she said as she typed in her password quickly, her fingers running over the keys. (Alright, I'll start watching it soon)

"Well for now lets get you started, im help you out. Now choose a continent and a city you would like to start in." Nic said as a map popped up.

Renee raised an eyebrow and clicked one of the smaller areas. She watched as the area around her loaded up. "Oh wow! It's so cool!" she said in awe, looking at all the high graphics.

"Ive got some artistic and good programing buddies from other games with me as the head developer, and this has been in construction for over a year with lots of work from all of us" nic said looking at the screen obvisously proude of his groups work. (You said you dont play mc much so do you have an account?)

"Wow, that's so cool! I'm jealous, I've always loved video games." Renee said, looking at Nic and seeing the pride on his face. "It's definitely a lot of work to put into something. So much dedication." she said, moving her character around the world. (No, I don't)

"Well we barely have anything done we have a basic character creation some of the map and a couple monster and missions." Nic told her.

"It's still impressive! I give it an A+." Renee said, grabbing a blank sheet of paper and writing a giant A+ before giving it to Nic. She smiled brightly and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks but it doesnt desirve it quite yet" Nic said humbly. "Well you sould try out the fighting system now, theres some slimes over there." Nic said pointing to a spot on the screen. (You watching SAO yet?)

Renee nodded and made her character pull out her daggers, approaching the slimes. After a few hits, she killed the slimes and looted the body. "Ah, it's pretty easy to get used to." she mentioned, keeping her eyes on the screen. (No, not yet. I've been too busy, but I'll try to soon :))

(Ok, did you get my conversation?) "were still working on game macanics and really all we have so far is a couple types of slimes and you just fought one of the harder ones" nic said a little embarsed with the game. "Well you can always play at your house now i guess."

Renee nodded and logged off, standing up from the computer chair. "So, what now?" she asked, holding her arms across her chest as she looked around. (Yeah I did, I'll think about it :))

(Ok, by the way why does she keep crossing her arms over her chest?) "i dont know what do you want to do?" He asked Renee but just then nics mom walked in "i brought you love birds ice tea and cookies" she said holding a tray of tea and coookies. Nic stared at her with that said "Really" but more annoyed and less joking then what his mom had done earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.