Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
[fieldbox=1x1 Search, mediumorchid, dashed, 10]
Hello! Welcome to my partner search.

I'm looking for a partner or two, who wants to play male characters to pair with my female characters. I want you to be up for romance and smut. I'd like if you could write at least a paragraph (6+ sentences) in reply to me, and for you to have a good understanding of spelling and grammar.

Who am I, what am I into, and what do I like to play?

• You can call me Mollisol or Molli. I'll be 21 in a week, and I've been doing forum RP for about a year and a half. I give at least a paragraph or three in my replies, and reply at least once a day, more than once if you do. My preferred place to RP is PMs.

I think communication is important. It's great when we can talk about the plot and characters OOC, and decide where we want things to go. Also, I'll tell you if I'm losing muse or want to drop, and I'd like the same from you.

• I love playing as girls with magical/superhuman abilities - magical powers, Sailor Moon-type magical girls, superheroes, fantasy creatures, robots... there's a lot of forms it can take. My partner's character should be capable in their own way, whether that involves powers or not.

It's great when there are fight scenes in a roleplay, particularly some melee combat against monstrous fantasy abominations or aberrations of science. I like when there's plot to go with the sex, and this is a neat thing to include with the plot.

My "plot candies", or things I just enjoy seeing, include melee combat, powers, the apocalypse, robots, magical girls, nonhuman characters, and deep friendships turning into love.

Finally, bedroom stuff: my characters are all switches, and I like when they don't have to be locked into one role 100% of the time. I like to write pain play, bondage, and dubcon (not non-con).

• Incest, suicide, non-con, age differences between partners (4+ years), and cruelty to animals or young children squick me out. Please don't include that.

Furry stuff, settings in the past, and werewolves simply do not appeal to me.

• These are pairings I've already thought of that I would like to play. Some of them, I have detailed ideas for; some of them, I don't. Please don't feel constrained by these - I'm open to hearing your ideas as well.

Bold underlined roles are the ones I want. If there are no bold roles in a pairing, either of us could do either one! Italicized pairings are ones I'm craving! And crossed off plots mean I'm already doing them with someone.

Android x escaped experiment

Rescued combat android x Human

Android servant x Android servant

Leader of a new religion x Cybernetics maker (post-apocalyptic)

Artist x person with a violent job (post-apocalyptic)

Spiritual leader x librarian who protects banned books (dystopian)

Monster hunter x Half-monster

Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature​

If you're interested, please drop me a private message or comment here!

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hello ^^ I got an interest on this as I wanted to know if you are still searching?

Reactions: Mollisol
Hello ^^ I got an interest on this as I wanted to know if you are still searching?
I am; I just forgot to put "open" in the title after I unpaused the ad! If you have a plot idea or a pairing you're interested in, please PM me.

Reactions: RafaDark