Roleplays Are Read, Writers Are Blue, the Best RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the idea behind this thread. Very well done. I often forget to acknowledge the passion some of my partners are giving to our rps. So here it is, following your example guys:

@Many.Masks My oldest partner so far. Still knows how to spike my interest even when the things goes low, so to speak. Never rush me and her imagination have no limits. I wish I could rp with her forever. I really appreciate you, dear friend.

@EmiHarned My first rp partner in Iwaku and that turned fast into a very profound and deep friendship. I love her like my own sister, shared me dreams, hopes and sorrows with her. I miss you! :)

@Hyouka What can I say about the most sweetest girl in Iwaku? Her posts made me always smile and even that our rps tend to stop and start like they have their own life, I would always enjoys chatting with her, not only rping. Never forget about me, you...you!! xD

@Touch of Insanity And of course my newest partner. She seems to think I´m one of her writing slaves, and frankly, I am. She got me hooked from the firsts posts and the way she writes, the passion in her posts made me realize Iwaku is full of talented and wonderful people and I was lucky enough to meet one more of them. Thanks for replying to my first pm. :)

Of course, there is @Cirilla, the hardcore gamer that pulled me back into the Rook Islands. @Naomi Tuesday with whom I enjoy rping alot, even she tend to go over dramatic some times, but you girls love drama. xD

I even want to thank @Hope, for the short rp before she decided was time for the life that grew inside her to come out for a walk, the girl that said my writing scares her. lol And still remembered me after some time. I guess she still sees nightmares.

There are many other users I enjoyed rping with, most of them no even in Iwaku anymore, which is a shame. Good, smart, talented people.

I love you all guys! Thank you for a wonderful time! (was this too cheese?)

Last edited:
@Touch of Insanity And of course my newest partner. She seems to think I´m one of her writing slaves, and frankly, I am. She got me hooked from the firsts posts and the way she writes, her passion in her posts made me realize Iwaku is full of talented and wonderful people and I was lucky enough to meet one more of them. Thanks for replying to my first pm. :)
That right! >D You've learned well. Also hehe thanks!

Reactions: FireEater
Oh, my, how cheesy this is.

Throwing it back at you, @Minibit! Thank you for the patience despite me nearly having our 1x1 archived.

And I shouldn't forget about the lovely Hogwarts crew, @Misaou & @Wicked ~ Together for way too long! XD

Of course a special mention to @FieryCold and @Mother Flakes. We can cook up some crazy (good) ideas sometimes~

@Nemopedia and @Wicked my loves, you guys are awesome and you are my long time rp buddies, not only that but my best friends, kinda like my sisters. You guys have put up with my dramatic ass for years and I appreciate it because you've been there when I needed someone the most. Love you guys! #Triplets Power!

Awwww, Pluvy (@Nemopedia) <3 You lovey awesome fish! Indeed our ideas are crazy xD Thank you for dragging my ass over here to iwaku. I swear, if you didn't, I probably would've been disheartened by the rp death rate on that and quit role playing months ago. So really, thank you Pluvy :) Here's to more crazy ideas to come ! :D

Ofcourse, what would be this post if I didn't mention my dearest best friend, @FieryCold ! Thank you for bringing me back to the world of role playing. Thank you for creating Frost. If it wasn't for that rp we wouldn't have met, my beloved Lucas wouldn't exist. We wouldn't have fried chicken jokes! Really grateful to have crossed patha with you :)

aaaand I'm gonna stop now before I get any sappier xD

Ryv, you're too kind.

I have also had generally-positive experiences with the crew of Unlikely Heroes. The GM is flexible, inventive and cares deeply for her players; who, by the way, seem to be more interested in the roleplay's success than most. It's been a hard road to walk on, but no doubt that it has been worth it.

I'm hard-pressed to think of anyone else this thread would apply to. There are a couple, but no one Iwaku residents would know.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
@ch0sen1 for the longest Rp I have ever had and for being a very nice person outside of the RP! You are awesome and I look forward to another year of Sins of Our Fathers!
@XIII You and I built a rp that I dont see ending soon. So many possibilties its exciting to even think about! Also, your another person I can talk to about anything. Thank you!
@DANAsaur - You are awesome! We are just getting to know each other more but you help me so much. Thank you.

All three of you are great!

@Quiet One
@Lonewolf888978

for keeping Ultiverse/Otherverse alive for, what, 2 years now?

@ch0sen1 for starting Ultiverse....though it died out, Otherverse that spun off from it has become a multigenerational superhero saga. kudos.
What timing lol, because Ultiverse is being rebooted as we speak. New heroes and villains, even a new Pure. I can't even begin to express how happy I am Otherverse is still up and running. Miss you guys lots.

Reactions: Razilin
@ch0sen1 for the longest Rp I have ever had and for being a very nice person outside of the RP! You are awesome and I look forward to another year of Sins of Our Fathers!
@XIII You and I built a rp that I dont see ending soon. So many possibilties its exciting to even think about! Also, your another person I can talk to about anything. Thank you!
@DANAsaur - You are awesome! We are just getting to know each other more but you help me so much. Thank you.

All three of you are great!
Well I..... :')

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
I love the idea behind this thread. Very well done. I often forget to acknowledge the passion some of my partners are giving to our rps. So here it is, following your example guys:

@Many.Masks My oldest partner so far. Still knows how to spike my interest even when the things goes low, so to speak. Never rush me and her imagination have no limits. I wish I could rp with her forever. I really appreciate you, dear friend.

@EmiHarned My first rp partner in Iwaku and that turned fast into a very profound and deep friendship. I love her like my own sister, shared me dreams, hopes and sorrows with her. I miss you! :)

@Hyouka What can I say about the most sweetest girl in Iwaku? Her posts made me always smile and even that our rps tend to stop and start like they have their own life, I would always enjoys chatting with her, not only rping. Never forget about me, you...you!! xD

@Touch of Insanity And of course my newest partner. She seems to think I´m one of her writing slaves, and frankly, I am. She got me hooked from the firsts posts and the way she writes, the passion in her posts made me realize Iwaku is full of talented and wonderful people and I was lucky enough to meet one more of them. Thanks for replying to my first pm. :)

Of course, there is @Cirilla, the hardcore gamer that pulled me back into the Rook Islands. @Naomi Tuesday with whom I enjoy rping alot, even she tend to go over dramatic some times, but you girls love drama. xD

I even want to thank @Hope, for the short rp before she decided was time for the life that grew inside her to come out for a walk, the girl that said my writing scares her. lol And still remembered me after some time. I guess she still sees nightmares.

There are many other users I enjoyed rping with, most of them no even in Iwaku anymore, which is a shame. Good, smart, talented people.

I'm the sweetest person? *blushes* Al-....firestarter~♡♡♡ *blows kisses* love you too ^^

@The Mood is Write for inspiring me to write again after a six year hiatus and making me feel like I'm actually good at it. I've never gotten such flattery, and she even introduced me to a whole new group of friends. It's a whole lot considering she's the first person I've RPed with in years, and is responsible for breaking my iwaku-cherry. I could not have gotten luckier <3

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Oh gosh, my RP Valentine? It's definitely @Patch-Work ! Our RP is easily the most exciting one I'm lucky enough to be involved in, and Patch has single-handedly raised my RP standards obnoxiously high. >3>

Also on the list are @Alan , who's very supportive of everyone and everything. @Howlykin for being able to break through my obnoxiously high standards, convince me to invite him to Iwaku, and give a stellar example of the phrase "poop can hide gold" after I'd nearly given up searching for RP on the site on which I found him (her? them?).

@Diana for letting my sorry butt help on the site and writing those blogs about depression that have helped so many Iwakuans with the issues they have.

And finally, @Shirelin , my best RL friend who I wish would POST MORE DANGIT. *sobs and beats at her with a tuned tuna*

I made someones list ^.^

-huggles and smothers with slobbery kisses- LOL

Oh god...There are so many people that I have to appreciate ; - ;)

WELP HERE WE GO, BITCHES!!! O:<

1. @DarkiusHeavenstein - 2015 sparked a whole new year of RP with me and, honestly, I originally did not know if I would continue with it. I lost a very important person to me in the RP community and I did not think that I would be able to find something like that again here. Little did I know that I would find someone better! You are, hands down, my BEST RP friend I have made on here ever. You are so creative and we are so alike in many ways. It's completely easy to come up with new ideas with you (even though you always drag me into new rps and overload my schedule > w >") But I would not have it any other way! I'm grateful to have a friend like you here, Dark, and I can see many cool things happening in our RP future (NO SPOILERS). Keep being awesome and making more and more Rps and I will be here to support you and help you along whenever you need me, vice verses! Love you, bae. <3
  2. @Aka~Kitsune - I don't know if I will ever meet anyone like you again, Aka. You are so sweet and so genuine, yet you constantly underestimate the astounding talent that you have. You are an artist, a writer, and a poet. I don't ever think I will be able to keep up with someone as amazing as you are, and you are constantly improving every time I see you. I'm sad we don't talk as much as we use to in the past, but I am excited to see that you are getting your RP up and running again. I want you to know that I love you very much, and that you are one of my favorite people here on Iwaku and always will be. I'll be stalking you on here in the new future so keep giving me awesome stuff to read! (BTW SERGEI AND REIKA AND JUPITER AND SATURN ARE STILL OTP!!!! D,: <3)
  3. @Gladis - Jesus... Where do I even begin to tell you how amazing you are? You are so very talented and so very precise in everything that you have done. Our time together has been so precious to me because it has made me want to improve my writing to get to you level. You are an amazing person as well: so sweet and so caring about everyone, that from time to time you neglect yourself. Because of that, I use to worry about your well being, but I had seen a change in you in early 2015 (This goes for @Aka~Kitsune as well). You started to stand up for yourself and preach your voice, even if some of it I did not or could not fully agree with. It was your voice nontheless and I was more than happy to listen when I could. You are so VERY intellegent and so very passionate about everything you do....I just wish I could muster up that much passion as you have. I love you to bits Gladis! <3
  4. @Sinopa - My darling...darling Sinopa. It has been such a long time since I have heard from you or spoken to you, but I don't want you to think that I have forgotten about someone who gave me so much inspiration. You have to be the sweetest...most endearing person I have ever met on here. Your sincerity knows no bounds and you are always forgiving. Your talent for writing is something that I have always been enthralled by. You always have me reading your posts 10 times over, just so that I can fully capture the magic of each word that you write. I miss writing with you, and I know you are so busy now and barely have time for any of this stuff, but I have appreciated each moment I have spent with you.
  5. @Wolfsin - YOU CAN'T SIT THERE AND WRITE SOMETHING SO HEARTFELT AND EXPECT ME NOT TO REPLY, YOU ASSHAT! O: <. Wolfy...wolfy...wolfy.... You were one of the first people to bring me into the Forum rp community fully, what with that AMAZING FUCKING RP you created (That I had to leave due to bad circumstances at the time), but there has not been a day that I did not read that damn thing! You are an amazing writer and a creative mind that is forever aweing me, if only because of just how talented you are. I don't think that I have given you enough credit for everything you have done, Wolfy. It was you who came up with most of the ideas that I used! You say that I am talented, but honestly I was mooching off of your ideas and making them my own. I DID CREDIT YOU, OF COURSE, IF ANYONE ASKED, but it does not change that you are the mastermind behind Zerry's creation! I miss writing with you, because you literally are the best male writer I have ever had to pleasure of being with, and I hope that I can bask in that greatness once more! The next RP you create, I am joining no matter what, okay!? I love you dude!
  6. @ROYAL⚝PRIDE™ - I AM ABOUT 3 FRUITLOOPS AWAY FROM BEATING THE STANK OF OF YOU! STOP CHANGING YOUR DAMN NAME D,X<. I can't appreciate you properly if you keep changing it, damnit. I just want to say that you are a talented RPer and what time we have spent together had been pretty fun X,D. You are funny IC and in OOC and you always have this little habit of making me want to beat the snot out of your character, but you make them lovable all the same!~ Keep up the awesome work, dude! I love RPing with you.

-Sighs and wipes the sweat from my brow-

I believe that was everyone. I do want to mention a few more names of thanks!

@Wicked @Nemopedia @Princess Misaou @Brea @universalbore @Luxii @CrystalTears @Lady With Class @Noctis the Devious

IF I FORGOT ANYONE, THEN I AM SORRY, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU GUYS THAT I WANT TO THANK FOR COMING ON THIS RP JOURNEY WITH ME. I hope we can continue to make art together in the future. You all have trully made 2015 special for me, and I hope 2016 will be just as awesome <3

I love you all! Thank you for putting up with me~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.