Roleplays Are Read, Writers Are Blue, the Best RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Petite Sirène We have such a great roleplay going and I am glad to be doing it with you. You are cool and patient with me, and don't mind my random OOC chatter :D

@Sansa Stark For being a great writer and having good tastes in stories, and putting up with me when I feel chatty because I'm stuck at work with nothing to do :D

@Riddle You are one of the few people I still talk to and roleplay with since I first joined back in 2014, hope to keep roleplaying with you ^^

@Halcyon Galaxy Even though our roleplays and posts are slower than molasses, roleplaying with you is fun. You are a great roleplayer :D

@Astra Even though we haven't started yet, the plotting has been great and have great expectations for our roleplay to come!

So I'm not big into being mushy-mushy, but I figured my partners deserve to know just how bloody awesome they really are :)

Firstly, @Shinku shout out to you for being just plain awesome! RPing with you is a blast and you're the friendliest person I've had the pleasure to meet.

@Peregrine omg thanks for the mention!! I know we are just starting but you're by far the most patient, understanding person alive. Here's to a long, adventurous RP and good times.

@Michelle the Editor for being one of the first people I've had the pleasure to RP with, and one of the best.

Last, but not least, to the fabulous Crusaders: @WeepingLiberty @KAZUAKI @Iroh @Warm Regret and @Merlin who started it all. You really are the best group of explosive, saving-humanity, anti- heroes around (and more).

WHERE AM I ON ANY OF THESE LISTS?!
I feel your pain, man. I feel your pain.

So ahm... You wanna raid the snack bar during the slow dance? We can do what I always do, try to make up for an empty heart by filling the stomach to the brim.

So I told my self I wasn't going to do Valentines, but for @Midian and @Kura I'll make an exception <3

• Love
Reactions: Midian
>_> The list is too long. And what if I forget about someone?

@ EVERYONE EVER

I <3 YOU. KEEP ON WRITING.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
  • Love
Reactions: Ochalla and Fluffy
So the idea of this thread actually hit me pretty hard when i thought back to the important writers in my life here with Iwaku. I decided I would split this up into three categories of love and appreciation for these wonderful writers.

1. I have to thank those that have roleplayed with me in the past, for me to name most of you would be really difficult and so Ill do just a few, but know there are many more. @Red Velvet @Sammael9216 @Gladis And so many others. Writing with all of you have been a privilege and I look forward to the possibility of doing so in the future if we can.

2. This list is for those that have helped me here, The ones that influenced me and got me on my feet with this site. @unanun First and foremost, I appreciate this guy for believing in me when no one else would and giving me an opportunity to grow. @Asmodeus I appreciate this man for having me in my very first roleplay of this site, with Fateguard. I was drawn into this site due to this mans efforts and wonderful story telling. @Peregrine Your style and writing and the time I spent with you on smaller projects in the past, just over all personality and writing skill has been incredible. Thank you for that even though this may be the first time you know Iv been stalking your writing =P @DoomyCakez You were in inspiration since day one, also someone I have enjoyed writing with very thoroughly. If time allows it I hope to write again with you in the future, thank you for taking time to work with my systems and magic and all my other crazy ideas. Then finally to the person i consider to be the best 1x1 partner I have ever had @Nydanna I have been very very unfair to you, and I hope you can forgive that, I also hope that maybe.. We can still continue the roleplay we started. Your writing has been an inspiration for me, to have someone be able to so fluently write and just create action and control a scene.. is incredible for me. I do not know many others like you in this regard. Whether we continue or not thank you for writing with me.

3. To the most important few writers in my life at this given time. @Sinopa This girl.. is the biggest trooper I know. Regardless of my bipolar mood attacks of doom she keeps me going, and helps with everything I do as a roleplay gm. She is my friend, my co-gm and honestly the foundation and building block support I need to keep my roleplays going, even if we don't agree about everything. I couldn't ask for a better co-gm. Next on this list @Aka~Kitsune You are one of the sweetest most determined writers I know. Even when your lost or have no direction at all you persevere and push past it to bring out the best in your writing always. I appreciate you beyond words. These two have followed me in every single pursuit for roleplay worlds I have made and always contribute as best they can. And so they get my high regards, and my love. Thank you to both of you.

Wolfsin~

Wow, I feel like I was just asked out again by an ex boyfriend. o.O

And I totally don't mean that in a bad way @Wolfsin

Reactions: Wolfsin
@Pachamac and everyone in Tales (I'm not pinging again since Pach already pinged you guys xD):

You guys are a wonderful bunch <3! Remind me to spread the love via eye stabs~

*Drags a few more people into this lovefest for tacklehugs*

@Yakamoz @Kimchi @four

tumblr_inline_ns0wyidyTj1qzkrg9_500.gif

I wuv you all

To start gotta sent the love right to @The Returner, who at this point I've been rping with the longest and love chatting with you everyday. So glad to have a best friend and a writer like you in my life :D

@Rain of the Night, hey butt head. Learn to rp with me again D< Also I love you.

@Goofy Goblin , Thanks for rping with me! I have tons of fun with great plots and fun chat time. You get a cookie.

@FireEater , gasp! You made the list! Although you are the newest of my writing slaves, I welcome you to the club and look forward to more rping!

@Hirohashi , thank you for dealing with Lacey, not many people can and you get all the gold stars for it. Thanks for rping with me :D

@LaharlSama, once your not so busy I look forward to getting to rp with you again :D

@Hyouka , thanks for chatting with me between posts~

@Jiffy, we've been rping together for a while, thanks for hanging in there even when I slow down.

Then there are those who I've been playing with in the Inn. @Lstorm @F0X @fatalrendezvous and I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

I will pull you back here @Fox of Spades! You know I luv you 8D

Retags @Capt. Blu @four @Kimchi @Cephalogod @Warden @MixedUpGuy - we keep chugging along

New tags (they are really awesome peeps!) @Kirra (GM and friend) @Weaver (Co GM and friend) @Perry @Nemaisare @of Dirt @IzKripp @ReganOs @dpickle @Prince of Seraphs - my super power bunch <3

Let's don't forget @Grothnor @Arcadius @Mizos @Winter. The Seven Seas won't be the same without them.

<3 of course this wouldn't happen without our Cupid (?) @Astaroth

My love goes out to my current roleplay partners @Touch of Insanity (love you to bits pocket monster) @Rain of the Night (soon I'll get a poking stick just for you =P) and @Xnijmai (you know you're goddamn amazing and I am so happy you got back to writing!)

But there are also people I have role played in the past that I still adore and keep hoping that maybe one day we'll get back together and rock each other's world @Esthalia @fatalrendezvous @Lstorm

I apologise for leaving a few people out but you shall be edited in once I'll get home to a proper piece of machine be not a silly phone.

@Inzane620 @rusty4297 @Aeronfarron are my top three favorite to play with. David and I bounce off one another well, especially when it comes to comedy, and he's one of the few people I'm willing to write more than one post a day for because it never really feels like a chore nor do I get bored easily. Rusty because I feel we together have a perfect blend of both comedy and logic. We can have a fun time, but know exactly when to hop back into the story (I.e past two D&D sessions of your game). Aeron because we have a similar mindset when it comes to developing characters and relationships which makes it easy to roleplay with her.

@Gerontis Just like David, we bounce off one another well. We can write for hours and it feels like minutes, and before we know it, we're done #needmeafreaklikedat

@Aliceee Because she deals with my mindless flirting and puns, both IC and OOC. Won't say more than that until I get my four armed alien assassin.

@Lesli becausegoddess

To start gotta sent the love right to @The Returner, who at this point I've been rping with the longest and love chatting with you everyday. So glad to have a best friend and a writer like you in my life :D

@Rain of the Night, hey butt head. Learn to rp with me again D< Also I love you.

@Goofy Goblin , Thanks for rping with me! I have tons of fun with great plots and fun chat time. You get a cookie.

@FireEater , gasp! You made the list! Although you are the newest of my writing slaves, I welcome you to the club and look forward to more rping!

@Hirohashi , thank you for dealing with Lacey, not many people can and you get all the gold stars for it. Thanks for rping with me :D

@LaharlSama, once your not so busy I look forward to getting to rp with you again :D

@Hyouka , thanks for chatting with me between posts~

@Jiffy, we've been rping together for a while, thanks for hanging in there even when I slow down.

Then there are those who I've been playing with in the Inn. @Lstorm @F0X @fatalrendezvous and I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

Welcome bootiful~~ wub you too!~♡♡

• Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
@Nydanna

Ex-boyfriend ey? I could be into that =P

haha, joking but what do you say on continuing where we left off? I have limited internet due to being currently homeless and couch hopping but Ill do what I can =D

@Nydanna

Ex-boyfriend ey? I could be into that =P

haha, joking but what do you say on continuing where we left off? I have limited internet due to being currently homeless and couch hopping but Ill do what I can =D
Been there. Done that. We were stuck in a hotel for two months trying to find a place, which fortunately did not take nearly as long as we thought. I'm up for it if you are, and no rush on posting. :)

Reactions: Wolfsin
@Sansa Stark thank you! I love rp'ing with you too!

A special shoutout to my #1 rp partner, someone who I've been rp'ing with for almost a year and a half and who I've had so many great rps with! @Yuki40, you are my rp love, and I am so glad that we've gotten to rp!
Wow that makes me feel amazing. Your amazing as well your Chracter development and writing style are amazing which is a wonderful thing to find in an rp partner.
Thanks so much, im glad you agreed to Rp with me :) I sitll have our frst rp together bookmarked. :)

@Kaisaan - You've taken me back twice now, which is new for me. I've never had a roleplayer so willing to just return and pick up a new story like you have, and I find myself absolutely blessed by everything you've written (even if we are totally messing up our characters :D). I love every single one of your characters and how well they mesh with my own, and we always seem to be on the same page. You're a joy to write with and talk to and I hope that we continue to make wonderful stories with one another for a long, long time. And don't worry, I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so you're stuck with me. :P

@Tinder - Though you had to part ways for a trip, I'm really glad you decided to pick up our roleplay again. The world we've built and everything we have going is absolutely wonderful and I love playing all the magic Wizards inhabiting our world. I'm glad to call you a partner, and I'm excited to see where our story takes us!

@Born_From_Shadows - I managed to drag you over from Gaia and now we still have 3 roleplays going somehow. lol I'm really glad I've gotten to know you further, especially since you were one of my first roleplay partners that I actually remember and enjoyed roleplaying with. I'm so glad we've stuck with one another, even though the long bouts of not roleplaying. I swear one day, we'll finish our first roleplay together. XD

@Calum_LunaNatura - I dragged you from Gaia too, and look at you now! Making amazing characters that fit with mine into that vicious but wonderful cycle we always mention. I love that you're willing to go with my out of the box ideas and I always love what you have to contribute and put on the table. Your ladies might be stubborn, but they match my males in such interesting ways that they put up with it. :D I can't wait to see what other stories we come up with together!

@Ravenbelle - I'm amazed that you remembered our roleplay after I had to leave, and I'm so glad you offered to pick it back up again. I love our characters together and I'm so thrilled to see what happens next. I love that we get to incorporate so much music into our roleplay, since it really adds to the emotion of it all. I can't wait to see where we go from here. :]

@Hunter of Shadows - You've allowed me to shove my love of dragons in your face and you seem totally okay with that. I'm really into both the roleplays we have going right now and I'm super happy you've allowed me not one but two roleplays with you. That and you entertain all my rambling talks about various games and you look at all my dumb screenshots of Skyrim. :D

@WarriorsofWinter and @BadonKaDank - Though our roleplay hasn't gotten too far just yet, I'm super excited about everything we've come up with and the incredible lore surrounding our world. Plus we have a ton of dragons and that always makes me hyped. I can't wait to start our roleplay back up!

@Yield - Though our roleplay has just started up, I'm so happy that your story and plot fit perfectly with my characters and that we've got so many unique and interesting characters to work with! I'm super excited about everything we've got planned and I can't wait for us to get farther in the story. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.