Roleplays Are Read, Writers Are Blue, the Best RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'll do one these too. :)

@Dawn:

You are an amazing woman, an amazing friend and an amazing roleplayer. You are one of the two people who inspire me most in my life, whether it to pursue my dreams, or simply just to smile for another day. I can't wait for Spira to come back some day, and I'm extremely happy to have you in AoE, long may it last. You are one of the two people who most make my life worth living and I appreciate it completely and unconditionally.

It's all Hiko's fault. ;)

@Red Velvet:

Thanks for teaching me everything from A-Z, Ai. I know sometimes I get overly sad and stupid about things, but I appreciate that you find me tolerable as a good friend, and you and Dawn are my two greatest muses, who inspire me every day to be better than I am, and to constantly seek the best horizons I can. Although our roleplay history may be checkered and peppered, I'm glad I get to roleplay with you in Ilium, D&D and Arsenal of Echoes.

May the reign of Olenna Tyrell last.

@Malkuthe Highwind:

You, my friend, are an evil genius on par with Hannibal. Goddamn does Shardscape give me those feels. Thank you for making Shardscape and allowing me to experience 5E as positively as possible, being such a good guide and helping me through every part of the system (which I'm slowly coming to grips with, thankfully).

Silnë fitë di'akrë, Malkuthe. ;)

@Diana:

Thanks for having the confidence in me to allow me to create Astaliviel! Although it may be slow going, I'm slowly building up some regulars for it and I'm gaining confidence in my abilities slowly also because of it. Thanks for being a listening ear for all my stupid questions and not stupid questions. Thanks, in general, for being amazing at what you do every day.

@Tribs, @Leif, @Seiji, @Astaroth:

Thank you fellows for all joining my roleplay Arsenal of Echoes, and having the belief that it'll be an amazing roleplay. I sincerely wish for you to enjoy every minute of it, and I look forward to seeing your characters grow and develop in the world of Aeliatora.

Thanks to Seiji and Astaroth in particular for believing in me personally, and allowing me to stretch my creative muscles into an area of RP [Grimdark] I've always wished to be great at, respectively.

You guys I have roleplayed with recently, and mean the world to me.

Keep the good work up fellas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.