ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Sure! But make sure it's very exciting. :P
I am Seeking: Any or all of the above. I usually go for onexone but I am up for group. :)
Playing Habits: I can be very regular, but sometimes I might not be on for a day or two. I'm pretty good about posting and am loyal to it if I'm actually in a RP.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Smutty crap.
Genre You DON'T Like: Scifi, furry
Playing Style: Both Passive and Aggressive. Though I prefer passive mostly because I think the RP can be more exciting that way.
Plot Candies: Romance, Danger, Becoming more intouch with the characters you're playing with and getting to know their back story through the roleplay and not just through the bio.
Character Stereotypes: Aggressive, condescending, ill-tempered, flirty, sly....Almost anything, but I prefer to be the dangerous type.
Character No-Gos: Slaves.
Random Notes: I'm REALLY easy going and can go along with about any Roleplay type. I do have an outside life so sometimes I won't be on constantly.
Scene Sample: (TBA)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None, atm.

Kidnappable?: Of course
I am Seeking: Any or all of the above.
Playing Habits: I can be very regular, but sometimes I might not be on for a day or two. I'm pretty good about posting and am loyal to it if I'm actually in a RP.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, anything i can get ahold of.
Genre You DON'T Like: Scifi,

Playing Style: Both Passive and Aggressive I Verry When Needed.
Plot Candies: Romance, Danger, Becoming more intouch with the characters you're playing with and getting to know their back story through the roleplay and not just through the bio.
Character Stereotypes: Dont have any in perticular.
Character No-Gos: Slaves.
Random Notes: I'm Easy to work with most of the time..
Scene Sample: (idk)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None, atm.

Reactions: 1 person
:icon6:Kidnappable?: Of course! ...Unless I genuinely don't like it. Then I'll straight up tell you so.

:icon12:I am Seeking: One on one RPs, I almost never do anything else.

:icon6:Playing Habits: Every day or every other day, and on Fridays and Saturdays I play well into the night. Obviously I have school and such, so this is subject to change.

:icon12:Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, but I can do female if it's really necessary. Don't enjoy it too much.

:icon6:Favorite Genres: Romance(so long as it isn't planned out and just kind of happens), Modern/Slice of Life, Urban Fantasy, Historical(especially Westerns), Horror, and maybe Fantasy so long as it isn't generic and 'Tolkien-esque". Anything that can still have a strong, realistic sharpness to it. I don't acknowledge Yaoi/Yuri or Furry as genres - just because your character is gay or an anthropomorphic animal does not definite the entire genre of a story. I can get a lot more specific on likes and dislikes, so it'd be a good idea if you just ask.

:icon12:Genre You DON'T Like: Sci fi, mecha, post apocalyptic/zombies and such, feral/animal, mecha, absolutely no fandom RPs, ever. No exceptions to the last one.

:icon6:Playing Style: Oftentimes very agressive, and I can rarely tolerate passive players. I expect equal effort. I always end up having to plan and plot everything, and it kind of pisses me off.

:icon12:Plot Candies: Romance, online interaction between characters... especially if they've never met in real life before, music related things, villains that are just so likeable they're almost better than the heroes, family shenanigans (e.x bringing someone home to 'the folks' who happen to be slightly batshit insane), daily life such as work and school, and most importantly, REALISM. Anything that makes the characters seem like actual people, be it dysfunctional families or shitty jobs or poverty or even bitter exes will interest me greatly.

:icon6:Character Stereotypes: Jerkasses, hipsters, sluts and manwhores with hidden depth, affably evil/evilly affable characters, crazy bitches, arrogant assholes...Come to think of it, I tend to like playing the 'bad' sort of characters in general, if not the villain.

:icon12:Character No-Gos: Characters that are agonizingly stupid, innocent/good and pure, generally useless, especially weak, almost totally unlikeable (i.e plenty of flaws but nothing good about them), vice versa (mary sues), or cliched angsty characters. Believe it or not, it's actually possible to incorporate drama without it being disgustingly melodramatic.

:icon6:Random Notes: I'm more than willing to teach people how to RP better! I've been at this a long time and have quite a bit of experience under my belt. I love discussing characters and stories just as much as RPing them, so I hope you're ready for that. My RP partnerships are almost like relationships. We're going to be the best of friends and you're going to be damn pleased about it. So will I. I much prefer to RP and talk on Skype, so I'd really appreciate it if you could add me as a contact if you're interested. I love talking to people, please don't be shy! Approach me any time you want, I don't mind at all. So long as you're willing to learn and treat me with respect, I'll do the same for you and won't act high and mighty...or as much as I can while teaching and all.

:icon12:Scene Sample: Haven't roleplayed in many months. No samples yet.

:icon6:Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: See above...

Kidnappable?: Surely. Especially by a beautiful woman!
I am Seeking: Both kinds
Playing Habits: I will post at least three times per week.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male. I can do female, but only rarely
Favorite Genres: I love fantasy and sci-fi, even more so when they are combined.
Genre You DON'T Like: Plainer janer highscchool roleplays.
Playing Style: I like aggresive playing. I wil gladly leaad along a group. However, I often try to usurp the leader.
Plot Candies: Guns, Fighting, Women
Character Stereotypes: Glunslinger Badass
Character No-Gos: The quiet background guy, supporting characters.
Random Notes: I am a little adhd. New ideas for the plot come up constantly, whether they benefit the main plot or not

Scene Sample: The man looked up quickly, studying his surroundings. He had been running for some time now, carrying the package. 'Damn,' he thinks. 'I don't even know what this fucking thing is. Is it really worth my life? Damn that old bastard... Why did he have to leave this thing to me? It's caused nothing but trouble. All I know is that it's worth one million dollars hard cash... Wait! What was that?'

Looking around himself once-more, the man took in the details. He was not an old man; however, he was reaching mid-age. A small, gangly, and untidy mustache hung from his lip like some sort of scared worm. His fae, though lean, spoke of a lifetime of opulence recently turned sour. The clothes he wore were ragged, but functional. The trees rustled gently in the wind, whispering amongst themselves. He began moving again.

Running a steady jog, he barely had time to register his attacker before it was upon him. A small, lean man, dressed all in white robes. A sudden pain flowed from his lower left chest, and he gagged, dropping to his knees. The assailant stood over him, holding the package. "I am sorry to inform you Mr. Jacobs; that you have lost the game. Good-day." Suddenly, he was gone, and all went black for Mr.Jacobs.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None here, but I'm currently in a fantasy/steampunk airship rp.

Kidnappable?: I can be, yesh. XD

I am Seeking: Any will do. I prefer one x one, but I can do either.

Playing Habits: I am available most nights. If i'm not online or seem busy its because havoc has taken place.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Both

Favorite Genres: I'm down with any. But, some of my male characters are real jerks.

Genre You DON'T Like: I like most things. Haha. But, I'm not really good at doing Mecha.

Playing Style: I swing both ways.

Plot Candies: Anything interesting. Nothing flat.

Character No-Gos: Mecha I cannot do as well. I'm also not used to furry, but I can try.

Random Notes: Hmm...I work a lot. So please be patient with me.

*SAMPLE*

Eyes stared at another as lips almost touched another. They knew things were forbidden. Hands wandered down the girl's back just as hers twirled his hair playfully, seductively. They seemed lost in another's reality. It was only when her name was called out that she came back to her senses.

"Fatelin?" one called. The voice seemed so familiar, but she was lost in a state of confusion still entranced by her lover's appearance. She shook her head glancing toward's the voice that called out to her.

Arms crossed and a roll of the eyes. Her brother had been waiting; now annoyed tremendously by what he had seen. After all, his sister was married. For her to have this lover was taboo.

Kidnappable?: Anytime.....
I am Seeking: Any sort of RP. I'm open to anything.
Playing Habits: Should be able to squeeze in at least one post a day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male or Female, whichever suits my mood better. Although I'm more experienced with male characters.
Favorite Genres: Sci fi and modern. However, I'm open to anything.
Genre You DON'T Like: Generally I don't like medieval fantasy as much, unless there is a creative twist to the genre.
Playing Style:Aggressive for sure.
Plot Candies: Great character interaction and character growth, awesome plot twists and grand scale plots.
Character Stereotypes: Overconfident fighter pilot type (see Tom Cruise from the movie 'Top Gun'), absolute nutjob, hopeless romantic, drunk idiot with hidden skill.
Character No-Gos: I'M A MARY SUE BEST AT EVERYTHING PERFECT FLAWLESS
Random Notes: Ready for anything! Throw some games at me!
Scene Sample:

"Ross stares from the cockpit of his F-86 sabre, making a reconnaissance flight, headed due towards the city of Inchon. The eerie blood red glow that the setting sun gave on the horizon gave Ross an unsettling feeling, one he hadn't felt in..... say.... 10 years. It was just a simple air support and recon mission, and the last he'd have to perform in conjunction with the local resistance groups until the UN invasion force arrived. From there, it'd be easy flying for him. He'd done this many times before, and yet somehow this time, it didn't feel right. Perhaps he was just nervous for the big day that was to come soon.

Trying to reassure himself, he speaks quietly into his breathing mask: "Planes have gotten much better in the last 10 years.... it's un-"....

before he can finish his sentence, an object approaches from the horizon. Something is there, it is the black, triangular silhouette of something approaching from the horizon. That ominous tiny silhouette is revealed to a fighter jet within seconds. A mig-15.

"dammit.... how could they have known I was coming?"

The bright flying sparks of machine gun fire cut through the darkening sky, as his opponent attempts to cut him down with one graceful stroke of his fighter. Ross barely manages to evade the oncoming barrage with a swift bank to the right, and his plane nearly collides with his enemies as the fighters flash past each other. In the fleeting moment that Ross can see his enemy through the side of his canopy, he notices not only the soviet Insignia, but that the aircraft isn't painted in the sickening green that Chinese and North Korean aircraft usually sported, nor does it have any indication of the North Korean military. No, this fighter is Russian.

And judging by the pilots swift movements, the pilot is an ace as well. In the amount of time it took Ross to realize what he was up against, the enemy pilot was already on his tail. A hail of machinegun fire flew past him from behind, a horrifying thudding sound ringing in his ears as bullets collided with his aircraft, and tore through wing of his F-86 fighter jet, as if it were made of paper. He furiously attempted to evade, rolling his plane from side to side to no avail. He was in check. However, he was far from dead. He took his failing F-86 into a steep nosedive towards the water, his jet roaring towards the sea. Sweat dripped from his face and flew to the back of his cockpit like magnets to steel as he executed this last, foolish maneuver. A massive wake is created in the sea below him, waves rippling behind the low flying fighter jet. Large splashes exploded around him, like pillars of water, as bullets from above submerged into the ocean below. However, he was at an advantage now. At the low altitude he was flying, a pilot would have to be incredibly stupid to try to match him, as they would have to make an equally stupid dive if they were to get a clear shot at him.

While his damaged rear elevator prevented him from ascending very well, he knew that he still had one chance for a proper counterattack. Summoning all the strength he could muster, he grasped the joystick of his aircraft tightly, and forced his jet fighter into as tight a backwards loop as possible, until he was facing his enemy, only mere feet away. The milisecond before he pressed down on his guns seemed to last an eternity, as he stared into death. Bullets flew from the nose of his fighter, and cut through his enemy. Unfortunately, in that moment, his enemy was also able to unleash one last storm of bullets, which collided directly with the engine of Ross' plane.

A thundering explosion ripped through his engine, and the plane spun out of control. Ross' vision started going black, and blood dripped from his nose and spattered on the cracked canopy of his aircraft. The immense pressure of the G-forces on his body felt as if 10 bulldozers were slowly crushing Ross' skull from all sides. In his last moment of consciousness, he managed to pull the ejection lever, and jettison himself from his burning, destroyed bird of prey. He was immediately dragged away from the burning carcass of his fighter by a parachute, and before everything went dark, he was able to see the trail of smoke streaming from his enemies aircraft as it attempted to make its flight back home.

However, before he could see what became of his enemy, he was unconscious.

The next thing he knew, he woke up with a headache that could only be described as what a man feels after being hit repeatedly with a sledge hammer, stranded on a foreign shore. His vision was blurred, but he swore that he could make out human figures surrounding him. Heavily armed human figures. As his vision became clearer, he could see that these were soldiers, and they sure as hell weren't American troops. The red star on the beret of the one that appeared to be the leader was pretty indicative of that. One of them spoke in his native tongue, then laughed before pointing a gun in Ross' face. One of his comrades then proceeded to smack him with the butt of his gun, mashing him into the sand he lay upon. He started to feel consciousness leave him once again, but he felt that this time, he probably wouldn't like what he saw when he woke up."

Kidnappable?: Of course! I may not always accept, but if the plot is good, or even if I'm just bored, you can be sure I'll say yes!
I am Seeking: I tend to do well with both group roleplays and onexone's. So anything works :)
Playing Habits: Unless my laptop is stolen (god forbid!) I get on every day, usually several times a day, haha
Favorite Genres: I can rarely participate in a roleplay without romance. Other than that, I'm game for everything and anything!
Genre You DON'T Like: I can't think of anything at the moment...
Playing Style: I can do well as both passive or aggressive...although I tend to lean towards aggressive, without even realizing it. Hey, I have good ideas and wanna use 'em :P
Plot Candies: I enjoy romance, a LOT of action, emotional scenes, umm...did I mention romance?
Character Stereotypes: My characters almost ALWAYS have tragic pasts, and are usually either overly hyper or depressed. I especially enjoy playing the "Emo kids" because I understand them best :P
Character No-Gos: Heck, I'm good for anything :)
Random Notes: I can't think of anything, honestly
Scene Sample: You can go here for a sample of my roleplay. It's a self roleplay from a different website, but it's a sample haha.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None so far :(

Kidnappable?: Depends on the RP. If it gets several replies every night, I'll probably decline, feel free to ask though.
I am Seeking: Usually OneXOnes with patient partners, or groups that don't progress super quickly (Unless I can easily come up with an excuse for my character's prolonged absences. )
Playing Habits: I can't honestly say. There are some times where I'll be available for a week or more at once, and others when I'll be on -maybe- one day out of the week. I won't outright abandon an RP without telling you and giving you a reason. Given, I'll probably be a little sheepish about it. I always worry about people getting mad or upset when I decide that I'm done xD;..
Gender You Prefer Playing: Mostly male, but I'll play a female every now and then.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy and SciFi, mostly. Roleplays with plenty of action, violence, and romance. I don't mind if the base is on one of those alone, but it gets boring when nothing else comes into play, know what I mean? - Also, I'll do something modern if it seems like something I'd be into, but that doesn't happen often.
Genre You DON'T Like: Highschool, normal family, etc. I want something I normally wouldn't be able to have, not something I do or already have had. Oh, and if you PM me asking for one that's just straight-up cybering all over the place, don't expect me to reply at all. Last, but definitely not least, are series based roleplays. If the roleplay has a very loose base on a series I'm familiar with, I'll be up for it, but not if you're going to be following the show/game's characters or exact plot-line.
Playing Style: Usually passive. Honestly, if you want me to lead an RP, don't expect it to be super crazy awesome. I tried DMing in small group RPs a few times before, and it was never impressive at all in my opinion.
Plot Candies: Relationships that develop through the course of the RP, instead of having a set cast of the guy my guy really hates, his love interest, his bestest buddy, etc. Pre-existing relationships aren't totally discouraged, though I'd much rather be venturing with someone I have to get to know over time. Aliens, or other fantasy races are spiffy. I usually enjoy playing mercenaries and assassins, characters who require SOME direction, but don't really have to do their job in any super specific way. Being hired by another character feels like an easier way to get interaction to me, rather than wandering around aimlessly until someone just happens to mention some great evil within earshot.
Character No-Gos: The loner who avoids regular interaction at all costs, the spaztastic kid who has to be the center of attention, the sadsack who thinks his life was meant to be an endless torture, nobility or any other powerful figure like that. (I don't mean physically powerful, dumb brutes can be fun. )
Random Notes: It's been a good while since I've roleplayed on a regular basis, so I'm pretty rusty. And I'm not very, ehm.. Verbose, I think is the word? I mean, I don't have a super extended vocabulary, and my responses usually aren't all that prettied up. Not sure if that explains it properly, but I'm sure you'll see what I mean sooner or later.
Scene Sample: Introductory post to a thread in a roleplaying forum a friend and I started a while back, but never quite got moving. -- Off alone in the yard Cyril sat, as he often did. He was one of those who managed to avoid the savages with ease. There was just something about him that the other prisoners seemed wary of. Perhaps it was the creepy smirk he wore when he looked into another man's eyes, the strange utterings in his waking ritual, or maybe the rattling of his runed shackles when he became enraged.

For a time, some tried to make conversation with him, tried to make a friend before something bad happened. Efforts often proved futile, however, met with gut-wrenching stares or a cold voice that wore on a man's mind like acid. Not to say this darling little mage is completely anti-social, it's just that he tends to drive people away.

There he sat, listening to the idle chatter of his fellow prisoners. Must have been something interesting, to keep so many from exchanging blows. Given, there were a few brutes fighting here and there, but it seemed more like the majority had taken to gossip. He'd hear of the blacksmith gnoll's vicious attack, how Rahll killed a guard. As the story spread, details would become increasingly brutal, some claiming the hyena ripped out the man's spine and strangled him with it before tearing his face to shreds and defacating within his exposed skull.

Of course, the stories had to have been over-dramatized, but nevertheless it interested him as violence always did. Perhaps you could say Cyril was a bit of a sadist, but who's to deny the excitement of watching two men beat eachother to a pulp, or the incredible pleasure of making a lowly worm squirm as you boiled their flesh?

But enough of those fantasies, Cyril absolutely must know more. Give the pup a pat on the head and follow him around in hope of more senseless brutality. The small-bodied human rose to his feet in one slow, fluid motion and made his way toward the infirmary, convincing a guard that he'd breathed in some poisonous fumes and was feeling faint. Rather, the guard didn't seem to care, but couldn't be assed to argue and send him off. So in he was brought to share the company of the talk of the yard. Cyril's eyes immediately set on Rahll and he grinned a grin that, not unexpectedly, appeared perhaps a bit more sinister than he'd intended, "You should hear them talk, friend.. "

Here's a link to the thread I took this out of. We didn't really go very far, but still. http://s4.zetaboards.com/Born_in_Blood/topic/8944833/1/
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Nothing yet.

Kidnappable?: Yes, please do, the more I can get into the better :)
I am Seeking: Both would be perfectly fine :)
Playing Habits: Once you have me I post pretty consistently
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Favorite Genres: any is fine, I may not know much about it and need some coaching for proper protrayal but I'm open to ideas.
Genre You DON'T Like: Not really against anything.
Playing Style: Im fine with either as long as I know where someone wants the story to go. If I wasn't part of the plotmaking process I tend to sit back a little bit.Plot Candies: Bit of a sap for romances (that actually work out, written too many tragedies) Sometimes I like a little violence too, some heavy plot and lots of character interaction and development. Everything that makes a good story.
Character Stereotypes: Man with a tragic past. Though I try to flex and be a little different depending on stories.
Character No-Gos: again, not that biased.
Random Notes: Pretty easy to get along with, and once I know what someone is looking for I tend to just run off on my own :)
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. (An example of how you would typically post in a roleplay. Just a way to show your playing style.)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Darkest Mercy
Crimson
The Shadows over Varsha
School for Fighters

Roleplayer's Resume

<dl><dt id="profilefield_title_7" class="aboutme_left">Kidnappable?
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_7" class="aboutme_right"> Invite me to roleplays! </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_8" class="aboutme_left">I am Seeking
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_8" class="aboutme_right"> Group Roleplays </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_9" class="aboutme_left">Playing Habits
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_9" class="aboutme_right"> I can post once every two days (usually). Sometimes daily if the requirments aren't too high, sometimes longer if the content requires more attention to detail. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_10" class="aboutme_left">Gender You Prefer Playing
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_10" class="aboutme_right"> I play both Genders equally. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_11" class="aboutme_left">Favorite Genres
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_11" class="aboutme_right"> Mystery, Fantasy, Magical, Retro/Throwback/Nostalgic, Horror (survival/psychological/other), Comedy, Modern, Science Fiction.

I will accept offers for any genre, these are just my favourites.
</dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_12" class="aboutme_left">Genre You DON'T Like
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_12" class="aboutme_right"> None, yet. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_13" class="aboutme_left">Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_13" class="aboutme_right"> I'm capable of both passive and aggressive roles. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_14" class="aboutme_left">Plot Candies
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_14" class="aboutme_right"> Anything magical. I love magic, especially magic that is utilized in creative ways. I'm especially fond of 'magical girl' type scenarios, or rather, scenarios where people with special abilities are brought together and work as a team (think x-men, captain planet, sailor moon, persona, and so on).

I'm also a big fan of mystery. I like a plot full of twists and uncertainty that require the characters (and maybe players) to put the puzzle together. Use of motifs and themes are also well loved.

I like harmony between character driven plots and a much larger plot. Characters should feel significant and should be able to relate to the major plot in a personal way (I can tailor my character to the major plot, I just need the right pattern).
</dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_15" class="aboutme_left">Character Stereotypes
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_15" class="aboutme_right"> Characters trying to overcome a personal struggle (usually existential or psychological), Magical characters, Characters who are more than they seem (secrets, deception, mystery, etc.). </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_16" class="aboutme_left">Character No-Gos
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_16" class="aboutme_right"> None. There might be some. I'll add them if it comes up.
</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_17" class="aboutme_left">Random Notes
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_17" class="aboutme_right"> I really like for an RP to have a deeper meaning. Characters should grow, the plot should have some emotional meaning for the characters involved, and I like for there to be some sort of theme. It isn't necessary, especially for more light hearted material, but I really like it if in the end there was some meaning or depth to the story we as players created.
</dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_18" class="aboutme_left">Scene Sample
</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_18" class="aboutme_right"> Bethany had just put Matthew to bed. He was her youngest, almost five years old. Matthew had wanted to go to sleep early because tomorrow was his birthday. The little man was especially excited because it would be his first with friends. "Don't let the dust bunnies bite." She joked before shutting the door. Bethany had always warned Matthew that the dust bunnies would get him if he got up without letting them know in the middle of the night. It seemed cruel, but it prevented accidents like the boy falling down the stairs when he was four. They had tried it on Catherine, his older sister, and it worked. But now she was fourteen. Made-up excuses had stopped working.

Up in her room, Catherine was finishing her homework. She was an exemplary student, like her mother. Then again, it helps when one is the daughter of a high-school teacher. Bethany taught English, Drama, and Arts, all programs in which Catherine excelled. That day, however, she had Math homework of all things. So, it was her father's duty to help. Her father, Rod, was also a high-school teacher; but of maths and sciences. He had the pleasure of educating Catherine on the wonders of geometry and fractions. "Oh joy." Bethany muttered as she caught a fragment of her long-winded husband's lesson on long-division.

She continued down the stairs, buttoning her jacket as she went into the dark. The downstairs lights were off. No one had been down there since the kids got back from school. Bethany flicked a light switch on as she stepped from the stairs into the kitchen. It smelled of pumpkin pie. Rod had made it, for his school's bake-sale. As Bethany made her way to the door he called out from upstairs. She turned around to watch as he walked down. The heavy blue-eyed man greeted her with condolence. Although they worked at the same high-school, the only high-school in Portsmouth, they had met nineteen years ago when they were students. They had been together since they were eighteen, and had always lived in that town. It was hard to believe it had been seventeen years since a good friend had tied their lives together, a good friend that Bethany was off to see. Rod knew, as she always visited on this time of the year. But someone had to stay to watch the children.

"Going to the lighthouse?"

"Yeah. But don't worry Hun. I'll bring you back some chips."

"Salt and Vinegar." He teased.

"Of course" Beth smiled as Rod gave her a quick peck on the cheek before she left.

She drove down the same road she'd been travelling down for thirty-five years. They had finally paved it. So it wasn't bumpy like before. Toward the coast Bethany noticed a storm was blowing in. As a preventative measure, she let some anti-freeze onto the windshield. The horizon was blurred into her window, but she could still make out the tall lighthouse in the distance. It was on a cliff near, but well above the pier. The light was on, much earlier than usual likely due to the approaching weather. As Bethany approached she noticed her car was the only one parked in the lot before the path leading to the lighthouse. It was strange, because as far as she knew the lighthouse was not automated. But then perhaps the keeper's car was out for repair.

Out of her car, and already up the hill, Bethany stood beside the lighthouse. There was a boardwalk there, installed recently to promote tourism. It was small but had tables and a large wooden railing to keep people from falling off. She walked out onto it, the cool wind billowing back her hair. Beth curled her arms tightly around a bouquet of purple carnations. The decorative paper they were wrapped in crumpled as she pressed them tightly against her chest. Taking a deep breath, she moved quickly toward the railing and released the flowers into the wind. Beth leaned forward and watched as they tumbled down to the waves and rocks below. For but a few moments the carnations floated before being swept under by the waves.

She stood there, quietly, coldly staring down at the water. The warmth of her features faded as a chilly breeze brushed past her face. Holding herself for heat, Beth paused as she took time to remember her friend, on a day she deserved remembrance.
</dd></dl>

Kidnappable?:
Go Ahead, though im not sure if i will be avaiable all the time.

I am Seeking:
I enjoy both

Playing Habits:
probably most of the day, but it might vary.

Gender You Prefer Playing:
Both are fine

Favorite Genres:
Fantasy ,Horror,Action and Romance

Genre You DON'T Like:
Yaoi and Furry, and not too excited about Sci-fi

Playing Style:
both, depending on the situation i suppose.

Plot Candies:
Actually i'm an ''all eater'', or how to put it, but i'd do appriciate some depths in the story, and freedom. twisted stories are yum too :'I

Character Stereotypes:
I prefer characters with very complex background. However they will be as a person depends on the character obviously.
(though i do like playing crazy charcters.)

Character No-Gos:
super sweet girls/boys... definetly.

Random Notes:
I do like dramas and tricky situations, it's challenging!But I'm really openminded really.

I'm no pro at doing ''novel'' rp/forum rp, i dont know how to put it. I warn you my grammar and english might be a bit funny too.
I'm very much used to short replys, since I usually sticked to rping in chats but i shall try my best.

Scene Sample:
( Alright just short..)

Ulla came out running down the corridor , she speeded up and hurried as much as she could.She hurried because she had realised too late that she had left Gunilla, one of her students, in a room with utter horror, and if this wasn't to be prevented that child would experience hell.

This thought didn't strike Ulla to unattractive. Actually she'd gladly let the horrors disembowel the child. while thinking this thought she was smirking to herself causing her to not paying attention to where she was running and stummbled on the thick nicely decorated carpet and tripped over her own feet.With a loud crash she landed on her bottom in the middle of the carpet.
She got up with haste and rubbed her rear end, throwing curse words at it.

'' God f-, I dont get enough paied for this job, I'd personally would start a massacre with the children then try teach the tainted little things..'' she mumbled to herself while making her way to the classroom where she had left Gunilla.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: none.

Kidnappable?:
Sure, just let me read the story first and then let me decide?
I am Seeking:
Both!
Playing Habits:
All day, all night.

Gender You Prefer Playing:
I can play both.

Favorite Genres:

Fantasy at most, romance, mystics, horror

Genre You DON'T Like:
yaoi(n stuff like that), fury.. (god no, no fury here please)

Playing Style:

...both?

Plot Candies:
Well, i like when there is a bit of everything. But i guess, when there are mysterious things, action, romance, fun ugh.. you name it.

Character Stereotypes:

I can play any parts i guess, Im flexible!

Character No-Gos:

Same as above :I

Random Notes:

I'm easy to adapt (: But i have to let you all know, my English ain't that good, but I will do my best!

Scene Sample:

Furious Gunilla tried to lock up the door with no luck. That so called "women" had left her all alone in a place she wouldn't want to be in the first place. She stopped with trying to open the door and looked around her. A dark room with dirty little objects everywhere."How can someone teach in this classroom?" she thought for herself walking around slowly as she couldn't see clear. All the dark material around her gave her the chill.

Gunilla then snorted and started to giggle a little for herself. She was alone in a room she shouldn't be alone in. This was the perfect timing for her to meddle and find something dirty about that crazy Bitch-Witch Ulla, who she assumed was laughing her ass off for "forgetting" her here.

All she needed was some light...

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None so far.

Kodoku Resume

Kidnappable?: Feel free to ask!
I am Seeking: both group and one on one. Unless it's a fight, I post more frequent if it's a girl as my one on one partner.
Playing Habits: I currently have college and work, but I'll try my best to post.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male mostly, but I've played a few females that I enjoyed.
Favorite Genres: Modern, SciFi, and Fantasy preferred, but I'm open to others.
Genre You DON'T Like: Not a huge fan of furry.
Playing Style: I can do both. It really depends on the story and my character.
Plot Candies: I love concepts of energies and magic, guns, swords, and a good love interest can keep my interests.
Character Stereotypes: I tend to play characters with personal problems that they need to overcome, or histories that needs to be dealt with, but I've played an assortment of characters, from the Immortal Warrior that just wants to rest, to a bar tender dealing with breast cancer.
Character No-Gos: I hate playing overpowered characters, and being around overpowered characters.
Random Notes: Me and DrPepper07 roll deep.
What would mark the beginning of the turning point of Gaia?

One would argue that is was when the two met, under the tree that would become Azure's grave marker in Gaia.
Another, would say that it started with a war.

This is a story that transcends time and space. This is a story that, once told, sheds light on events of the past, so that the way is paved for the future.
Among the words that he said, the ones that would be remembered by for generations after he was gone, was a simple phrase he said, while blood ran down the corner of his cheek. In a whisper, he said...

"The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself..."

A flash of lightening. The sky was dark already. Expected. Rain fell on the dirt, mixed, and became thick mud that covered everything. Expected. The sounds of marching in the distance. The marching of war. Also expected.

Azure stood tall, facing the marching. He glanced to his side at his newest traveling companion, and pseudo-student, Jimmy Jazz Hands. It had just been three months since he had met the eccentric musician warrior. Azure already knew all he had to know of Jimmy, by a simple ritual he did within the first week of meeting him.
He probed his mind, careful to sift through his memories and get a general understanding of what he is and what he stood for. They were similar, Jimmy and him. Jimmy had been to countless realities, and experienced many different things. Though, he had no control over it. He was old, like Azure himself. After your first millennium you tend to stop caring about your age.
Jimmy hadn't inquired about his history though. Or perhaps he had, and Azure had ignored him. Azure's tale was just that, a story, not a series of adventures.

The weight of Azures sword was always surprisingly light for such an over sized sword. The sword symbolized chains... a curse if you will. This ancient blade was scarred and worn, yet still as strong and sharp as it was before. It was chained to him, and in a way, symbolized him. Many cultures and old religions considered the blade scared. A holy relic. Azure knew it for what it really was. A burden. A burden he chose to carry so many many years ago...
As Azure drew the blade, he could almost feel it shiver with excitement. It had to be the blade, for Azure had lost the sensation of fighting in a war long ago. He stuck the blade in the ground and rolled his arms to lose any built up tension. Azure was ancient, but his tendons still had the vigor of that of a man in his late twenties, early thirties. Still, without stretching, he would do poorly, and more would slip past him and into the city that the invading army was heading towards.

The army was made of primarily orcs, but held many fiends in the ranks. The orcs was a combination of many nomadic tribes forming together, so controlling the army of around 800 orcs were a dozen or so war chiefs. Orcs always admired strength above all else. They were a proud race, centered on themselves, but they were stubborn, and other races were just as ruthless as they were cunning.
Orcs were looked down as barbarians. Some tribes were, but all deserved respect. As the population grows, more space is needed for expansion. It's been a constant struggle, but the technology and magic of the other races proved too much for the orcs, and they were always disbanded.
This time, a dozen or so tribes banded together. Though their goal was justifiable, their means was the problem. The orcs wanted the city and territory of Clivick for their own. But instead of appealing to the Royal Family of Britannia, they chose to take it for their own, as is orc tradition.
Orcs also had the ability to communicate and understand fiends better than other races, mostly due to their respect of strength and feral nature.

"Remember, we're going to go through the army, and eliminate the war chiefs. Then we're circle back and break up their formation. After a while, they'll turn back with no one to command them. Should you see the arch fiend, take it out immediately. The remaining fiends will then start to battle amongst themselves. But above else, remember, we're here to get the orcs to retreat... not genocide."
Azure's words strained at the end, almost showing remorse. He ran his gloved hand through his white hair and drew a long breath. On the horizon was the shifting wave of bodies.

Jimmy and Azure had learned of the invasion through rumors in the village near where Azure met Jimmy. They learned an entire village was cut off from communication. Azure knew it was within the reaches of orc territory, and feared the worst. He was right, as when they entered the ransacked village, the evidence of invading orcs was apparent. The two could travel much faster than an entire army of brutish orcs and fiends. Now they were intercepting the army before they could take the a major city of Clivick. Clivick didn't stand a chance. Azure thought about warning them, but quickly decided against it. Though orcs were brutes and sometimes barbarians, he had met plenty of orcs in his travels. He's seen their rise from just above fiends, to a respectable race. He didn't want the rest of the world giving them more prejudice than they already received.

Zinck! An arrow pieced the mud a few meters in front of Azure and Jimmy. Azure drew his sword from the mud and bent his knees. He took a final look up at the sky. His storm spell was among his favorites for restricting movement. For wars, it's very fitting.

"Welcome to Gaia." Azure said above the roar of the incoming army to Jimmy.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
None atm

Kidnappable?:yes
I am Seeking:group
Playing Habits:daily
Gender You Prefer Playing:both
Favorite Genres:fantacy,horror,furry
Genre You DON'T Like:scifi,magical
Playing Style:both
Plot Candies:fighting,romance
Character Stereotypes:guy with a haunted past/girl with haunted past
Character No-Gos:could play any
Random Notes:
Scene Sample:
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:none yet

Kidnappable?: message me and find out.
Playing Habits: when i have a computer in my face
Gender I Prefer Playing: Female. i might acept to be a guy
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, mystery, suspense, slice-of-life/realistic\ and ROMANCE.
Genres I DON'T Like: Mature roleplays and excessively gory role plays.
Playing Style: it depends i will more than likely stick to the plot maybe do a twist
Plot Candies: Schools, Old mansions, Magic, and Music/Dancing/Clubs, just to name a few.
Character Types I Typically Play: almost anything.
Character No-Gos: I won't play as characters that are loud and bold, bad-ass gunslingers, narcissistic super-villains, or a prostitute.
Random Notes: I can sometimes have activity slumps and then suddenly become active again.

Kidnappable?: Sure!
I am Seeking: Both - you only live once! :D
Playing Habits: At least twice a week but I get busy. Sometimes will be on nearly every day, sometimes not. Gender You Prefer Playing: Both, but I dont do any romancing when i'm a male.
Favorite Genres: Most of them! I'm very versitile. Ha ha.
Genre You DON'T Like: Nothing dirty, if you know what I mean. Romantic, maybe, but nothing dirty,
Playing Style: I'm fine doing both passive and aggressive.
Plot Candies: Action. There has to be something going on, or it's just dull.
Character Stereotypes: Hot girls who don't know that they're hot. They're always fun.
Character No-Gos: Hmm... can't think of anything...
Random Notes: Nothing really...
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. She walked quickly up to the desk, and slammed both her fists down in outrage. "How dare you!" She screamed.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet...

Kidnappable?: Yeah.
I am Seeking: Any and All!
Playing Habits: As often as I can, which is pretty much all the time.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male.
Favorite Genres: Try anything once.
Genre You DON'T Like: Except XXX.
Playing Style: Passive, while I get better at RP.
Plot Candies: At the moment, not really anything.
Character Stereotypes: My character would depend on the particular roleplay.
Character No-Gos: As of yet, nothing.
Random Notes: I'm new to roleplaying as a whole, but it is something I really want to get into, and develop my skills in.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None :/

Kidnappable?: Of course!
I am Seeking: I'm more comfortable with group RPs, but either is fine.
Playing Habits: I'm online most afternoons for at least long enough to check for new posts.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Sci-Fan, Mystery
Genre You DON'T Like: XXX
Playing Style: Generally passive, but it depends on the character.
Plot Candies: Plot twists are yummy.
Character Stereotypes: Badass, voice of reason, loner, high-spirited
Character No-Gos: Hormonal, self-loathing
Random Notes: Nothing I can think of at the moment.
Scene Sample:
This was so annoying.

For whatever reason, Xenith couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a walk. Just a leisurely walk, nothing more. But, of course, upon getting a little to close to Hawn Village the locals had to come out and chase her into Sylvan Forest. Jeez, why couldn't they just leave her alone? She wasn't doing anything wrong. She wasn't even in the village! If it wasn't the middle of the day, she'd have shown them what for. She growled. At least it was raining. Then again, if it weren't, Xenith wouldn't have been out here in the first place.

The little vampire continued her trek through the forest. She was perfectly fine when she began her walk, but those stupid humans had to go and ruin her day. She definitely felt like she needed something to calm her down... perhaps some blood would do the trick, but the humans chasing her had long since left. She didn't want to go back. That would just cause a needless uproar. And while the blood of certain types of Carmina or Fermina tasted okay, it just didn't measure up to the tantalizing taste of human blood.

As Xenith thought, a scent caught her attention. A scent she hadn't experienced in years. It wasn't a human, but the next best thing. The little vampire eagerly followed this mouth-watering scent until she found the source. There were two people here: a Luxa boy and a Teraday girl. Forget the Teraday, though - Xenith hadn't tasted Luxa blood in a long time. If human blood was a meal, then Luxa blood was like candy. It wasn't all that filling, but the taste was unmatched. The different colors only made it better. Blue and purple were her personal favorites, but it didn't matter. And judging from this one's hair (which, for some reason, appeared mostly green), this one had orange blood. An obnoxious color, but again, it didn't matter. The taste was the same. She dashed towards a nearby tree, studying the Luxa's movements. If she timed her attack just right, she'd get him quickly enough to prevent him from struggling too much. But there was also the matter of the Teraday. Worst case scenario, she'd try to pull Xenith off him, but judging from how they conversed, the two didn't appear to like each other too well.

Suddenly, the Teraday girl asked what a vampire was doing here. Xenith tensed. Had she been spotted? But wait... the girl wasn't looking at her. What was she up to? Whatever it was, it was enough to alarm the Luxa. Xenith was afraid he'd run off, but he instead pulled out a strange contraption and started flailing it around. Oh, right - Luxas had a knack for inventing things. Another problem, and all the more reason to grab him from behind. She made a dash for another tree, this one a little closer, and positioned behind him. The Luxa was smart - he didn't fall for the Teraday's prank, and began taunting her about it. This was Xenith's chance. She took a step around her tree, poised to attack, her mouth watering. With any luck, he'd remain turned away from her, and there wouldn't be any issue.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment.

Kidnappable?: Yeah babe. I'll see you later for a definitive answer.

I am Seeking: Group RPs. Although I never tried a One x One. I may like it. One never knows.

Playing Habits: A harsh issue. I'd say daily. But my RL is irregular. Things may get complicated for a couple of days or a week. I always let people know if I'm having any sort of, um, busy schedule.

Gender You Prefer Playing: I need to play both. I do females more often.

Favorite Genres: Fantasy and anything with supernatural elements in it. I like sci-fi too, and will do anything...
Genre You DON'T Like: ...and will do anything..., except military-related stuff. Or stories which require me handling too much firearms or having a strong tech background. Sorry, I'm not your geek. And I'm not an anime fan either, meaning, I may play such RP's, but I need a background easy to understand as well. I totally hate wall-o-texts, so if your RP is made almost entirely of posts with 500 words+, I am probably not going to enjoy it as much.

Playing Style: Whatever. I tend to be passive, but just yell me a bit if you need to see my aggressiveness.

Plot Candies: Awesomeness comes with comedy. I'm not really good at it, but I love a good laugh. I'm naturally good at anything animal-related, and love writing animal/creature stuff. Hell, I'm such an animal lover.
Oh. Let me say now, I AM NOT A FURRY-ANYTHING. Now that we understand each other, we may proceed.

Character Stereotypes: Hard to tell. I need variety. I have like a tendency towards stealthy characters, or low-profile ones, but that is not a rule.
Character No-Gos:Stuff I don't like playing... um... I'll answer this as soon as I know the answer.

Random Notes: English is not my first language. I'm a slow writer. Expect word misuse from time to time- sometimes I just can't think of the word I really need and place something close to it instead. I do edit my posts should you require it.

Scene Sample: I will post anything ranging from 50 to 400 words in average. I usually do 150-350 words per post. I am a natural for synthesis, meaning I will not spend too much time describing things if it's not necessary.

Betina cried heavily in her bedroom. She skipped today's university class; she felt so bad. After hours of criying, Betina María Aurelia de Santos y Barriga (yes, that was her name) decided to go for some breakfast. She sat on her bed, wet with tears. She tossed aside hundreds of used tissue handkerchieves, looking for her slippers. She found them, finally. She made her way to the kitchen, sobbing, dragging her feet.

squish-squish, squish-squish, the tear-soaked carpet went with each of Betina's steps.

Finally Betina reached the fridge. She opened it, and took a pot of ice cream out. She started gulping it, sobbing between each mothful. She felt so, so guilty.... I shouldn't have done that... Please, forgive me Tristan! Oh Tristan, my secret, dearest love! Forgive me! Betina thought, swallowing down some cheap chocolate ice cream. I was so jealous... I knew the man from peru... He had such a good reputation with kitten kidnappings... And I was... She cried out loudly as she thought of this, I was so jealous! You never looked at me, Tristan! You loved that kitten more than anything in the world... Oh please, God, forgive me! I'll do anything to make things right... Oh my beloved Tristan...!

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: The Glorious and the Infamous (A Soap Opera Parody)

Kidnappable?: I Like direct invitations so yes
I am Seeking: Group and Onexone roleplays
Playing Habits: Uhm I guess depending on my mood o-o
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, modern, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like: Furry
Playing Style: I'm rather passive but I can be aggressive
Plot Candies: Fighting, Bad Guys with soft sides
Character Stereotypes: Slightly Quiet Girl with a bad history (Thief, Fighting, Gangs)
Character No-Gos: The controlling one, the one who likes to brag about them selves
Random Notes: I try to mirror posts. I type kindof slowly :/
Scene Sample: *Her eyes would flicker down the street, the moonlight glinting off her pupils. Taking a step forward her footsteps slapping heavily on the pavement, sending heavy echoes up the road, her head bowed as she shivered walking, alone on the street, Soft sounds coming from the ally ways around her, She clutched at her jacket her dark hair falling heavily in front of her eyes. She was hiding herself, from the shadows lurking in the dark*
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Well none yet...