ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Absolutely!

I am Seeking: I prefer group RP but 1x1 is fun too.

Playing Habits: Depends on how busy I am with classes, but generally available on a frequent, consistent basis.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Male

Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Bleach Anime, Romance, Yaoi, occasionally Post-Apocolyptic/Steam-Punk, any mix of the above, or anything interesting! I'm pretty flexible.

Genre You DON'T Like: Historically-accurate settings, western, as well as some sci-fi settings, are a bit difficult to get my creative mind around and working. Not saying I won't do it, just that I'll be a little slow and clumsy.

Playing Style: Generally passive/reactionary, though I'm not afraid to take an active role if the situation calls for it or things are slowing down.

Plot Candies: Magic, plot twists, romance, political power plays, supernatural, social castes/underdogs, and fun/interesting characters. If romance is involved, I'd prefer if it was a side-plot/event to a larger plot rather than the main focus. Give it some context!

Character Stereotypes: I generally play character types that rely on their magic/supernatural abilities and their speed, rather than their physical strength. Typically they're more the quiet, mysterious, reserved, occasionally cold types, but with complex personalities revealed as they gain trust in their comrades (if any). I also prefer, if possible, to play the same character across different story arcs as long as it makes sense (i.e., not reviving a dead character, not removing a character from imprisonment, not putting a character into a drastically different genre, etc).

Character No-Gos: Mary-Sue/Marty-Steves, God-Modded characters, damsels-in-distress, overly-bubbly people who can't fend for themselves at all.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet.

Scene Sample: A scene from RP elsewhere: [SPOILI]*A slim cloaked figure stood atop a building, looking down at the alleyway below. A slight breeze blew by, encircling him and him alone, which ruffled the white fur around his collar and blew his shoulder-length black hair around. He was partially hidden by the raised concrete half-wall along the top edge of the building, leaving only his head and shoulders exposed. Perhaps risky, but that was fine with him. A little exposure now and then was the cost of intelligence. To compensate for his exposed position, he had found a shadowed spot to stand in to reduce his chances of being seen.

Keeping his hands clasped in front of him, hidden in his long red silk sleeves, he peered over the edge. He was fully aware he might seem out of place to anyone who may notice him; such a clean, ornate, almost delicate looking figure on top of some grimy roof of a building that was better off demolished than renovated.

The screaming and resulting commotion had drawn his attention to begin with, and the apparent authority figure had peaked his curiosity... but now the stumbling man left behind held his interest. A faint smile crossed his face as he looked down at the man left behind - the one that had stumbled his way down the alleyway, looking lost and slightly dazed. His expression was a mix of amusement and friendly interest, though he still had the look of intense focus that only a predator could have.*

"This one is out of place... certainly he doesn't feel at ease in this grime."

*He muttered to himself, barely audible. He was careful not to touch the concrete barrier as he looked down. He didn't know much about where he was yet, but he knew for certain he didn't want to touch anything. This desire was reinforced as he watched the clawed, dimly-glowing man - first surrounded, then whisked away in the helicopter. The clawed man looked just as dirty as everything else here. A native, he assumed.*

"Prey, captured and taken away for a victory celebration?"

*The man at the center of it all, the one with apparent authority, caught his interest somewhat... mostly because he could not be sure whether he was a friend or foe yet. Most persons in authority seemed the same to him: stuffy, narcissistic control freaks. Not having heard hardly a word the man said, he had nothing to go by to convince himself one way or the other. He paid hardly any attention to the man dressed in black at the authority figure's side. A stumbling inferior or assistant, perhaps.

He raised an eyebrow and Blinked away into a fully concealed spot as the men started down the alleyway. He couldn't hear much of their conversation, just bits and pieces. However, he definitely heard the word helicopter, and he was not willing to risk being seen from the air if by chance this helicopter was nearby. He waited until the helicopter took off, watching it fly away into the distance, remaining in his hiding spot until the craft was out of sight. He hadn't watched the men leave the alleyway or enter the aircraft, so he didn't know for sure if any of them were left behind.*

"Mhm, mhm. Worth investigating. Curious ones, they are."

*He Blinked out of his hiding spot and returned to his perch, looking down and visually scanning the alleys below, looking for anyone of interest that may be left behind.*[/SPOILI]

Reactions: 1 person
Kidnappable?:
Yeah sure. Give me the plot though, and then i'll decide if it's my thing.
I am Seeking:
one on one roleplays.

Playing Habits:
I'm usually available every night. I'd post if my availability changes.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer to play females.
Favorite Genres:
I love playing fantasy, scifi, and romance. The more you mix them up, the better!
Genre You DON'T Like: I don't like to play simple modern fiction filled with drama. I don't like being limited to reality or crime drama. I don't have anything against homosexuality, but i just can't get into sex sex romances.
Playing Style:
I don't mind being a passive player. But often times i find myself to be a bit
aggressive. I'll usually ask permission before giving some one else's roleplay a serious tweak though.
Plot Candies:
I Love it when there's a romance between the heroine and what others would consider the 'dangerous guy'/ alien/ any other being. I also find that kidnapping is fun to write about. THe idea of being swept away into adventure is somthing every one loves i guess. My favourite scenes are the ones filled with a tense, on pins and needles type of energy, where the scene could easily become extremely erotic or terrifyingly gory. I love pair ups
Character Stereotypes:
I like to play : The sweet girl who will help just about anything in peril; The smart ass chick with the skills to back up her mouth; The quiet, but 'nont-to-be-fucked-with girl; the 'nature girl' with that little sumthin 'special' about her; the painfull shy girl. Often times i'll mix them up and nd up developing the character into a whole new mix
Character No-Gos:
I WILL not play: The malicous bitch who burns children for perverse pleasure; the girl who likes to have 'boy toys' The girl who is overly needy and clingy; girl who likes to be used and abused; Girl who is overly forgiving
Random Notes:
I'm willing to try a lot of stuff, and i'm pretty easy to compromise with.

Scene Sample:
Karice peeks around the corner of the wall, desperate to help Shahari, but at a loss of what to do. They have him cornered. Three men, each burly, the smallest one weighing in at least 190lb, all of them with fighter physiques. She knows that simply walking in to intervene won't turn the situation for the better. All of them have a rugged look about them. She can't decide if they're drug dealers, or worse, part of some sort of mob. A sickly feeling spreads within her belly.
She doesn't even have street smarts. She sure as hell can't drag him out of this mess. Silently she curses her cousin's stupidity, her eyes tearing up.
Him and his fuckin drugs.
One of the men delivers a vicious blow to his jaw, and Shahari collapses. He was no match for any one of them. An undergraduate student shouldn't get into so much trouble in three months. But then again, that is Shahari's specialty. Trouble.
"Where is it kid? People are payin us big money to get it. Their demands were clear. Obtain it by any means neccesary."
The man speaking had a lean build. He's dressed in jeans, timberland boots, and a grey hoodie. But it becomes clear to her. The way he holds himself, the way he speaks. She can't see his face, but it clicks into place. This man screams ex-military. Shahari is in deeper shit than she'd ever thought possible.

Shahari laughs. She knows that laugh. People don't see it for what it is unless they've known him for a while.

She'd heard that same laugh when She'd told him that his 13 year old sister was pregnant last year. Again when they'd told both been given the news that her own mother, the woman who'd raised them all, had died of drug overdose two years ago. She'd heard it when the doctor diagnosed her with ovarian cancer last month. He was at his breaking point.

"You fuckers have no idea what they've set you after? Do you?" He says.

The only response he gets is a kick to the ribs. Karice winces, her throat tightening with unspent tears. She hadn't even noticed. He's following her father's footsteps, getting tied in with the government in the worse way possible. Harboring weapons? Trafficking drugs? She crouches further behind the broke down car. She looks around, searching for help, then berates herself.

It's the junkyard, that's why they cornered him here. They'd been watching him. She'd told him to stop taking this route to the dorms this morning. followed him to make sure he listened. He hadn't.

He keeps talking.

"They set you after this thing, like...like dogs set after a fuckin wolf or sumthin. Money isn't everything."

"Where is it?"

"I don't know."

The other men pick him up. The third slugs him in the gut. Shahari doubles over, retching.

"You're uncle's pushin you down the wrong path. This is what happens in this wold."

Another blow to the jaw. Her rationality flees, cold churning terror taking place as she realizes that the just might kill him.

"You got your whole life ahead of you. The people we work for can put you in jail with the push of a button, no questions asked. Is it worth it?"

Another blow to the chest. This time a boot instead of a fist. The force of it propells her cousin out of the men's hands and into the dirt. He doesn't move. She doesn't think before she reacts.

"Shahari!"

She's flying across the yard, shocking the men. She flings herself on top of her cousin, shielding him with her body. She probably looks ridiculous. Her tiny body wouldn't even make a good barrier for Jahari's 6'3 frame. She barely reaches the height of five feet. But she'd do anything to stop this.

"I'll give you anything, please, money, I can-just stop! He doesn't - "

Her words are cut short when one of the men yank her up by her hair.

"You chose the wrong day to be a hero sweet heart. Jefferson, deal with her."

Her screams are so desperate, so guttural she doesn't recognize her own voice. She puts all of her limbs into action, adrenaline giving her enough strength to give the man considerable difficulty. But it isn't enough. He drags her aaway from her unconscious cousin, out of there view. He throws her upon the ground, irritated. She immediately springs up, ready to sprint for her cousin.

Only to find herself staring down the barrel of a gun.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: none

Kidnappable?: "I ain't afraid of no ghost." Yeah, I'm kidnappable, so long as I dig the story idea and I'm not already in too many stories!

I am Seeking:
One on one, group, large group...

Playing Habits:
School during the day and family at night, most of my posting will be during the day and late evening.

Gender You Prefer Playing:
Prefer male, but if the story is intriguing enough, I won't mind gender swapping.

Favorite Genres:
Sci-fi, Post Apocalyptia, Modern, Magic

Genre You DON'T Like:
Genre takes a back seat to story. Every genre can be enjoyable with the right story and group

Playing Style:
Passive or Aggressive, I can gladly help push a story line along, or sit back and just enjoy the ride.

Plot Candies:
Have I mentioned the apocalypse angle yet? I like stories that star humans in the Endangered Species Category.

Character Stereotypes:
Survivors, Fallen Angels, Loners

Character No-Gos:
I don't really have a "no-gos" list. I'll play any part if the story is worth it.

Random Notes:
Critiques! If I'm posting in a way that someone doesn't like, tell me! I don't do drama well, so if you have a problem with me, let me know what it is. Maybe I don't know there is a problem!

Scene Sample:

He was dusty, from the split ends of his shoulder length hair to the worn down heels of his cracked and faded combat boots. The dust of a dozen states had settled on his shoulders, in his hair, it clung to his skin. The dust and the evening dusk bleached all color from him. His hair was a dirty blond, his eyes a light brown, he looked to be made of the same dirt and grime that clung to him. It made him look years older than he was, it made him look faded. It sapped what was left of the light in his eyes and drained the strength from his frame.

Yet, besides the loss of light and life, still he walked on down the highway. Worn down boot heels clapping on the cracked asphalt. He chased the last bit of light that glowed on the western horizon, holding out a fist with thumb in the air every time a car or truck sped past. He may have looked faded and worn down from too many days beneath an unrelenting sun but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Inside he burned with a ferocious, nearly uncontrolled rage. Were you to stand beside the man you would surely feel it.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None, yet! PM me if you think I might be able to fit into one of yours!

See you in threads!

Kidnappable?: Very much so!
I am Seeking: both onexone roleplays and group roleplays.
Playing Habits: I can pretty much post daily, though Mondays and Wednesdays might be a bit harder.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Either, but I tend to play women.
Favorite Genres: I like modern and scifi, especially combined. Sometimes I can be partial to romance and horror.
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm not really a fantasy gal, though I can be persuaded easily.
Playing Style: Right now, I am pretty passive. However, I can be very aggressive when needed.
Plot Candies: I like a lot of action and fighting, and when characters DON'T immediately pair up. Also, government sponsored conspiracies are always a blast.
Character Stereotypes: I tend to play quiet, enigmatic characters with obscured motives. They might help the 'good' guys, but don't do anything to put a stop to the 'bad.' I also like playing airheads, sometimes, and villainous, lust-for-power types who have no sense of decency and no end to how far they will go.
Character No-Gos: I won't object to pretty much anything you want me to play.
Random Notes: I haven't had the chance to roleplay in a long time, so my skills will be rusty at best. However, practice will make perfect.
Scene Sample: Smoke oozed out from under the large metal door. The large explosion it followed had been loud enough to loosen a couple of screws from the hinges. Nami kicked the door open, coughing and flailing her arms to clear smoke from the air. A massive machine sat in the room behind her, releasing smoke and an occasion flicker of flame. With a low growl and glare of frustration, Nami ran back up to the machine and gave it a powerful kick before falling to the floor to writhe in pain. Even steel-toed boots can't protect your toes from stupidity.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet.

♞​

тнє яσℓєρℓαу яєѕυмє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBecause you know you love me

υserηame
Gabrielle
кι∂ηαρραвℓє
Hit me up baby ;')
[ Feel free to contact if you ever have a romance or yaoi or something dramatic I might like. I'll give a dollar for your thoughts ! ]

¢υяяєηт яσℓєρℓαуѕ
The Airvenger
тhe тime
My time zone is GMT -5.
Currently I am on from 5pm to 10pm my time.
I'm usually on, in between those hours, give or take a few, but keep in mind I do take brakes.

уo тengo мil αmores
Yaoi's
School Life's
Drama & Comedy
Slice of Life
Romance's ( Any kind, even those all so hated Love at First Sight ; ) I love em' )
Supernatural's

нell ηoo
Sci-Fi's
Apocalypse's
Tragedy's ( Too much of a cry baby )
War Settings

σthers
I prefer medium paste Rp's.
I'm good for 1 x 1's and Group/ Private Roleplays
My post length varies on what you give me
If you have been waiting for me to post, say so but in a Nice and Friendly manner.
I tend to be a slow poster since I try to keep my grammar neat.
I try to be as friendly and nice as possible with everyone so don't go all High and Mighty on me.

ѕαмρℓє ρσѕт
Days of thirst had ravaged his once peaceful city, in his mind he could see many citizens; Women, children- Families dying of the dryness that had erupted. The people were already poor, must were destined to die soon, days earlier he had been called back onto the very grounds he loathed, escaping from the now barren wasteland of his town. Luck was on his side, it seemed. But all of this was of no importance, he had no family that awaited him back home, no friends or loves- No people he held dear. Thinking back, if he would of actually passed the Guardians exams he would of shared the same fate of his people, he would of wish so. Pride was everything, with pride came honor and no man was without honor. This all damaged because of that test. " Steady now boy, we got a long road ahead of us " he spoke calmly towards his most trusted stead, Heathcliff-- A prize he had won while defending a clan of rogues and thief, low class scum as he would put. He was a rather large stallion, a wide and muscular frame, all colored in the darkest shade of black that camouflaged greatly into the night. Just the way he liked it. For reason he had yet to hear, the Academy has called him back on a few days previous. They finally realized their damn mistake, were the only thoughts he could reason. The Academy was a fraud in his eyes, only accepting men and women of high class- Nobles. Had he been failed if he were as rich and bred as them ? He thought so and nothing in the land would change his reasoning. Aladdin, after days of wandering through out the desert, gave his thirsted horse clear glorious water he had been given be various travelers along the way. The art of trading was something he enjoyed. Some folk were completely oblivious to scams before him, but not him. He enjoyed a hard gamble.

A few more days passed until he had finally arrived into academy campus grounds. Teachers had greeted him, but he choose not to acknowledge any of them. Anyone who would make such a choice as too fail him was dead to him- Not worthy of speech. Walking down various hallways and corners he found himself in a dead end, only one window that let out to a incredible garden view. Good things come to those who wait, he reminded himself. Patience was a virtue he was surely NOT gifted with. With a long sigh he had decided it was time to leave again, as he went to turn he had found himself in the presence of a stranger, the said stranger proceeded to order him. How dare he !? Nonetheless he was lost and the man had given him directions, he had to remember to smile at many times. The man looked powerful and he had already many enemies, he was looking for no more. The man had led him to a section where other people stood, he would remain calm and respectful- For now.

Wow, never posted this. Oh well better late the never, and yes I will be updating this with the current games I'm in.

Kidnappable?: Please PM me with links to your OOC, or if interested in a 1x1 you can PM or ask in chat.
I am Seeking: Am interested in 1x1, groups or chat RPs
Playing Habits: A few times a week, if work is killing me there might be short gaps.
Gender You Prefer Playing:Female 70%, Male 30% It really depends on what sort of character I envision.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, be it full blown other world, modern Earth or spacey. I don't mind other genres.
Genre You DON'T Like: Horror and technical sci-fi.
Playing Style:I am an aggressive. I love adding to the flavor of a story and bringing in NPCs (I sometimes fall in love with NPCs and make them full characters). There are times when I want to be lazy though so I don't mind playing in a game someone else is directing.
Plot Candies: Big Explosion. It has to work with the plot of course. I also like convoluted love plots. If there's a chance for characters to disturb the status quo and learn about secrets and pasts.
Character Stereotypes: Women with power, Tough as nails women with soft gooey center, Childlike characters, Happy go lucky women, Men with hero-complex, The nice guy, Villains with a plan B - Z, Villains that can be redeemed.
Character No-Gos: Complete damsels (even the most powerless woman has some steal in her back), cold heartless heros, bat-shit crazy villains, animals (all characters must have humanoid form at some point!), robots.
Random Notes:
Scene Sample:
"We'll take it," the one bully boy said with a sadistic look of satifaction.

"As soon as we agree upon a price," Babs cooly reminded them.

"No, you don't understand. We're taking it!"

Babs hated dealing with this type. There really was only one thing to do as the two boys walked in the direction of the device and the science students scattered, well except the one that either had a spine, or was scared stiff. Babs went for the cart at a run, and kept on running with a poorly destributed weight on it. Forgetting they were not on the ground floor, she paused only a moment when she reached the stairs.

This was not going to be a fun ride down!

At least she wasn't wearing a short skirt!

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
Chosen
Music In Me
The Strangest Thing: A Pendulous Fall?
Martini & Salsa
The Diplomacy of Beauty
Andon Monogatari

Kidnappable?: i can't promise the world, but contact me and let's see what we can come up with!
I am Seeking: 1x1, creative ideas, 5-8 people group,
Playing Habits: i am on my computer quite a lot. if i am on and in an rp i will most likely be quick to respond.
female, but i do enjoy playing a male once in a while. it depends.
Favorite Genres: fantasy, horror, modern, future. you name it and i'll see if i'll try it.
Genre You DON'T Like: not sure, it all depends.
Playing Style: i like shared control of a roleplay.
Plot Candies: i love seemingly simple plots that thicken with twists.
Character Stereotypes: not sure, actually.
Character No-Gos: animals, absolute loners, mary sues.
Random Notes:
Scene Sample: (it's been a while and i just whipped this up so have mercy ;~;)
She could feel it twist up her insides and dry out her mouth. She could hardly squeeze out words when it was her turn to speak. So many eyes looking at her, up at the front of the class. So many people judging her thoughts. She started.

"Not once have I felt good about forgetting. Not once."

She paused to look up at the audience, the next sentence was almost a whisper.

"It’s always something I needed or wanted, a birthday or event, or even just what I went to the kitchen for."

People looked confused now, why was she so upset? Is she going to cry? Her paper trembled along with her hand

"I
t’s a sinking feeling for me when I know I’ve forgotten something, like my mind has let go of something that it should have held on to. It’s not fair to be so young and so forgetful."

She finishes, her eyes glazing with tears now.

"
It’s not fair that I lose so much in my own head."

That was all she had so that was all she said. Her teacher nodded solemnly and she went back to her seat, eyes glued to her feet. It wasn't every day this young lady had a break down in front of her whole creative writing college class, but then again it also wasn't every day they were asked to free-write about something so personal. It isn't easy watching your grandmother deteriorate from Alzheimer's disease. Just the word "forget" sent her into tears, so it was understandable that it would be an emotional free-writing topic.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
none
;o;

Kidnappable?: Have at me yer scallywags ;D
I am Seeking: I've only ever done one on ones so those for now, I'll need to get comfy afore I attempt group ones ^^;
Playing Habits: I'm free from the time I get home from school or clubs (Which is maybe around five thirty-ish Mountain time) And if I'm roleplaying, I can actually go til five the next morning :D [I don't need sleep like a normal human]
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male mostly [Yaoi fangirl alert] but I like the random girl :3
Favorite Genres: (Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Furry, Etc, Etc.)
Genre You DON'T Like: Genderless cherecters or people who have no sense of humor and those rightous people. I shoot those people when I have to play them >.>
Playing Style: I'm super passive. I don't know if I can be aggressive ^^;
Plot Candies: Yaoi [No surprise there] A really, super sadistic, horribly torturous bad guy, bishies. [mmmmm eye candy~]
Character Stereotypes: Homosexual men, Fairy people, Girl who are crass, rude, and loving and magical cratures.
Character No-Gos: High and mighty people.
Random Notes: I type in utahain hickinese at point's to keep my braind interested (ie I got meh colah from teh stoor and I ateded it up gewd) Sorry when I do that, but it just means I'm keeping my brain interested ^^;
Scene Sample: He stared down at the city below him, silver hair blowing in the breeze, sharp green eyes watching the busy streets and shadowed alleys carefully.
"I know you're there you sick bastards..." He muttered angrily, one hand toying with his pistol, his thumb brushing over the short prayer that wrapped around the butt. "Come out, come out whever you are..."
A flash of movement and he was flipping from fire escape to fire escape until he reached the ground and sprinted towards where he'd seen the movement, his thick soled black combat boots not making a sound, his jacket rattling faintly from the few gun cartriges in the lining.
A scream from down one alley and he turned, pushing himself harder until he reached the mouth and froze, seeing familiar electiric blue eyes glowing in the darkness.
"Talon!" He shouted angrily, running fowards as the slightly older man smirked, dropping the dead woman to the ground and readied himself for attack.
As he brough up his gun, foot flying out to stun the leech by kicking him in the solar pleaxus, he flipped over his head to stay out of attack range but even before he could land, cold, powerful arms wrapped around him and he thrashed, wincing as the arms around him crushed his arms against his side and made his ribs ache horribly.
"I thought we'd never get to meet again my dear." The vampire chuckled, not looking any the worse for wear at the sudden attack.
"Get your hands off of me you digusting-" His eyes flashed with anger and pain as the vampire squeased him hard enough to force the air out of him in a rush.
"Now now Sertan, no need to be so rude. Come, let us go see Gallele to see what use we could make of you."
Sertan growled and flailed, thrashing as the man began to walk forwards and got a good smack to the vampires leg, making the knee crunch softly and sending the vampire to the ground with a strangled yelp.
Sertan grinned victoriously for only a momeent before he was squeazed again, shadows dancing around his vision as he struggled to breathe for a few moments.
"Now I beleive I can punish you appropriately for that. I was merely eating and you shatter my knee. Stupid human." The vampire hissed angrily and Sertan tensed, gasping as cold fangs shoved into his neck and flooded his body with pleasure and weakness, making his face flush and eyes glaze as the vampire drank just enough to speed up the healing process.
"Better." The vampire murmured, caressing Sertan's flushed face gently, a soft look filling his electric eyes before he sighed, getting up slowly and jogging off, leaving Sertan alone on the alley floor reluctantly once again.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Psh, the one's me and my friends created between ourselves (Not an actual website, she means, just paper and texting)

Kidnappable?: Yes! Why not~?
I am Seeking: Both!
Playing Habits: Somwhere in between 3-6 RP's depending on my work load >.<
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, generally but I can Play Female
Favorite Genres: Romance, Action, Fantasy,Etc. I'll try most anything atleast once
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi. . . ^^;
Playing Style: Passive But I can Be agressive If need be~!
Plot Candies: (Things you REALLY love having in your roleplay plots. Romance, A specific kind of bad guy, Guns, pets, hot yaoi action, kidnapping, schoolwork. The stuff that makes it most awesome for you!)
Character Stereotypes: Sweet Girl, Man or Woman/Girl With Tragic Past, Gunslingers, Etc~ I'm Cool with most Characters!
Character No-Gos: Yaoi...? ^^;
Random Notes: I got Nothing ^^;
Scene Sample:"Varuis! Darling Varius! Move that way a bit, look like your want her!"
The sound of the scene directors voice was like nails against a chalkboard in his ears. He didn't want to be at location today. Especilly since it was being shot for a the front of a romance novel. His life had been anything but a romance but it's not like he didn't crave that kind of companionship. It was that he lacked the ability to draw in a woman that way and keep her where he wanted her. The man moved his body and pulled the woman closer to him. He proceeded to change the expression on his face to make the scene more belivable...realistic. Gingerly he placed his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes, portraying a believeable loving look. He could see a real flush come across the woman's cheeks and Varius listened as the director snapped a few photos. It wasn't long after wards that we finnished and he ranted on, like usual, how amazing his models were. Although he was used to it...it was rather annoying to hear almost everyday of the week.

The man went and dressed into his normal clothing and let out a long sigh. Uneventful. That was how he thought he prefurred life...but now he wasn't so sure. Slowly he rolled his shoulders and walked off, waving a thanks to the stylists, before heading off towards the shops. As he approached the shop, he could sense anger and malice in the air with every step he took. When he stopped he looked around, his muscles tensing as he felt his bones shifting beneath his skin. They were here again...and they wern't going to stop until he was dead.
(Not my best...Please Excuse me...It's gettin' late over here ^^; I can do better!)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None so far, But I do have a decent amount of Rping Experince Under my Belt~

Kidnappable?: I'm game! :]
I am Seeking: Let me be honest here. I'm totally new to this site, and I just want someone who will help me out and show me the way to go, because I came here from Facebook Roleplaying. Don't judge!
Playing Habits: At least once a day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female, although if I like you I'll do whatever is required.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Anything sexual. ;]
Genre You DON'T Like: I dislike Sci-Fi, and actual story roleplay. What i mean by that is the whole, "Star Wars roleplay, Twilight Roleplay." I mean, the story has already been told, so I don't like doing those.
Playing Style: It depends on my reply. Usually I'm a pretty aggressive person, passive if need be.
Plot Candies: LOVE it when there's a relationship you have to build, like they could totally hate each other at first, then the relationship progresses into a tight, romantic relationship almost without them realizing it. I'm a sex addict, so I love sexy, kinky things. Don't go too crazy though, some things are just plain weird. I like when the beach is involved. Don't ask, because I dont know. It's really cool when there's a huge conflict having to be resolved.
Character Stereotypes: Super sweet yet slightly bitchy girl// The girl everyone thinks they need to take care of even though I can take care of myself// Whatever is needed. I'm actually very versatile.
Character No-Gos: I can't really think of one to put here. -_-
Random Notes: Like I stated before, I'm new here. Normally I would be Roleplaying on Facebook, But I needed a scene change. I hope you guys will accept me. :] I am open to creative criticism. I am always on my mobile phone. Anyways, I just love Roleplaying. So message me or whatever you do on here, and I will totally roleplay with you! <3 :] Peace out girlscout.
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Like I said, I'm new here.

Kidnappable?: Nope I don't mind at all!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Seeking: both one on one and group :)
Playing Habits: I'm free nearly all the time when I am not in class :))
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer playing a Female but I am very good with both genders.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, YURI!!!!
Genre You DON'T Like: I'll do anything really there isn't something I'd never rp. I try everything once.
Playing Style: I'm fine with being passive and aggressive!
Plot Candies: Romance, A specific kind of bad guy, Guns, hot yaoi/yuri action, kidnapping, action, assassins.
Character Stereotypes: BADASSES! Lesbians athletes, strong silent type, insane people (Like bellatrix lestrange).
Character No-Gos: Sweet girls, overly passive characters
Random Notes: I tend to like yuris more than straight parings actually. I'm not one for straight pairings. I love fighting/etc...
Scene Sample: I'll let my rp speak for me :)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet :)

Kidnappable?:
Definatly :P

I am Seeking:
1x1. it's so much easier to get into if its now like 10 ppl's scattered ideas at once and it's less of a wait if you're just waiting on 1 person.

Playing Habits:
often. Between 4:30am-6:30am and 3:00pm-9:00pm on weekdays (Eastern Time. in Pacific, everything is 3 hours behind what i just said), whenever the hell im on on weekends :) i check periodically thoughout the day if i know i have rp's in process.

Any gender is fine but i seem to work better playing boys.

Favorite Genres:
Modern, fantasy, smut, etc. Anything really, if its interesting.

Genre You DON'T Like:
Mecha, Sci-fi, Midevil. anything else, i'd like to try.
Playing Style:
Passive. being aggresive just isnt me plus i like to see how others guide a roleplay. I can be aggresive when i want to, though.

Plot Candies:
Mysterious characters. Unique characters you can't always find. Sexual tension. Moments to develope a character more intensivly. Plot twists.

Character Stereotypes:
I've found that my characters MOSTLY are rather on the dark side, from being a crazy man with an aura of a murderer who tends to stalk people, to a little boy who ran away from an abusive home at 8. My best character, Genma, is an ass and so's his brother. On the other side though, i can play ultra cute people and very nice, kind people. It all depends, really.

Character No-Gos:
Mary-sues. Victums. Followers. Idiots. Morons. Idiots. Mutes. Bubbly Characters. Full on furries. Simple by-stander-like characters. Magical Girls. Animals. Parent of another character. Attention seeking-characters who are arrogant with superiority-complexes. Crazy stalker girlfriends.

Random Notes:
I'm willing to try anything once as long as it wasnt listed in the no-go areas. Gore. Action (battle scenes). etc. i'd like to try those on to see if i like/can do them. If youre a perv? i really dont care. come at me bro. i like a challenge. >:)
>
Scene Sample: I have much better scenes but im too lazy to update this part so eh.

Rotte walked cautiously, slowly,down a beaten path, her white robes covered in crusted blood, turned darkerwith the air. Her head was downcast, feet bare, as she picked her way though thecarnage that lay on the path; carnage that showed her own rampage. Trees lined either side of the path, rusting with signs of life in the morning air. Rotte stopped for a moment to pull a clawed hand through her knotted orange hair, ladenwith debris of the forest she had emerged from, moments ago.

She thought to herself, the lonely life she was leading, with no real friends but the little children who saw heras a nice woman and nothing else. Not a demon; an unwanted hybrid rejected byher own kind, but a kind soul who stopped to play with them when she could. She wondered just what the children would thing when her demonic blood boiled overand she lost control.

She sighed. This was not like her to think like that.

As she walked though the village,ignoring the horrified stares of the people, she noticed a demon she had yet to see, talking to the children. He wore a uniform from the west and she stopped briefly and smiled sourly in his direction, eyes crinkling in envy. They wouldnt even accept her. Rotted dismissed the thought with a shake of her head and walked to the bathhouse where a young woman greeted her with fear obvious in her eyes.

“H-h-hello!” she bowed deeply,clearly scared.

“W-Welcome to t-the bathhouse!” Rotte sighed again, shuffling from her left foot to the other.“I’m here just to clean off and tobuy some new robes.” She said in a tired voice, running her hand through herhair again, fingers snagging in the knots. The woman nodded before guiding Rotte to the womans section, handing her a new pair of white robes with a red overcoat. Rotte smiled and thanked her before the woman all but ran away screaming.Her eye twitched in annoyance as she watched the girl trip over her own feet.

She must have been new.

Rotte stripped down of her cloths before throwing them away and stepping under hot, running water. She moaned out happily as the scorching water pelted her skin and washed her depression away. Sitting on the stool, she washed herself with the body soap that was left for her before working a lather into her hair and the fur on her tails and ears and rinsing it off. The amount of dirt that washed down the drain suprised her and made her grimace. She must have looked worse than she thought.Done, she dried off in the changing room and smiled when she turned to the mirror.

Rotte thought herself very beautiful, from her sharp, intense red eyes, to her smooth tanned skin and orange shimmering hair that cascaded from her head. She had pronounched curves and a chest that was almost too much to be desired. Hey tails flicked and swirved behind her.Turning, she dressed herself quickly and swept out of the building and back into the neutral territory, feeling cleaner and happier than when she entered.

Once again she saw the same demon man from before, this time leaving the presense of another, sitting on a log. She pondered why he wore an expression of sadness.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
The Best of Times
Candyman
How do you do the voodoo you do?
What Lies Beneath

Kidnappable?: PLEASE. Message me, I love messages.
I am Seeking: only 1 x 1, I dislike having to wait for several different people for something to progress.
Playing Habits: I'm tremendously friendly, so don't be afraid to try to initiate something. I'll post probably at least once a day, if not multiple. If work gets busy and I have to ease up on my usual consistancy, I'll let you know by message. Though other than that I constantly check for posts on my phone. Usually-maybe 5 times a day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Males favored, though I have female OCs also.
Favorite Genres: I like demons vs humans vs angels, horror and exorcism, YAOI, yuri, straight coupling, vampires...i could probably get into gore, modern sci fi is cool, also real life drama situations are fun too.
Genre You DON'T Like: Dislike fantasy of the elf, pixie, unicorn types. Dislike furries, twincest and incest, magical girls
Playing Style: I tend, based on the description, to be an insistantly aggressive player, but I believe it's because I had to because of my RP partners in the past. I could probably do both, and woulnd't mind take a break from being so aggressive and going on a joyride on someone elses world. Good at being aggressive though.
Plot Candies: Demons vs angels vs humans, exorcisms vs priest, yaoi, band vs band (lets say rivaling bands, producers and recording companies, touring in different cities) vampires, love triangles, real life/college, backpacking RPs, missions from commissioner,
Character Stereotypes: I have a WIDE range of OCs, each different. I have OCs for every occasion.
Character No-Gos: em.../shrug
Random Notes: Keep it original, I don;t want some random book or anime character popping up in the RP.
Scene Sample: (writing sample)

"Shit..." Domen crunched his desktop calculator in his hands and he chucked it at the floor, microchips and plastic parts ricocheting every which-way. The government stipend for the month was only going to cover electricity. The charities that still donated to his orphanage was all he had, and at the rate that they were all withdrawing their help- Domen knew that even with optimism in the numbers he crunched in the calculator, he wouldn't be able to make it even another sixty days before his orphanage met an abysmal end.
The orphanage owners head sunk to his desk, and pushing the mountain of papers that reflected his debt to the side, he hid his face in his arms.
"He has to go. I'll kill him with my bare fucking hands--"
"Kill who?" A sweet voice asked to him as a sugary scent filled the room. Domen's stomach pained with hunger suddenly now that he noticed that he'd neglected it, and he raised his head to look at Lyric his chef. Lyric was clad in his typical white chef's uniform and hat. His wavy brown hair in a ponytail down his back today though he usually had it loose. Lyric could see Domen's cheeks were wet with tears of frustration. "You haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning. You can't do this to yourself, Domen." Lyric had baked and frosted gourmet cupcakes just for him in his favorite color. Orange. "I thought that you were probably stressing again like this...so I made you 'Cheer Up' cupcakes. Or something. There were twelve but I ate one. Just to make sure the batch was alright."
"Thanks so much." Domen took a cupcake from the serving platter and started to peel the paper cup of the bottom. He chanced a small smile; he knew he was going to inhale these sweet treats.
"I know it's only a band aid solution..."
"Lyric don't short sell yourself, I feel light years better already."
"Join us for dinner tonight at least, okay? We're having barbecue."
Domen blushed ashamed of his initial thought. He tilted his head nervously, his bright orange hair falling to one side as he noted:
"Barbecue...is expensive."
"I know. I-it's mostly rice and grilled cheap veggies." Lyric paused, but he had to ask. "Domen what are we going to do? We can't skimp on the food budget like this. These are growing boys."
"I know, I know." Domen said with a full mouth. He set the cupcake down feeling as if he didn't deserve it.
"I have to take Courtman down. Somehow I gotta disprove all of these charges he's throwing at me."
"The hearings are faced so far apart. We'll all go hungry by December fifth." Domen bit his lip knowing it was true. "You don't have to pay me anymore. I can cook for free."
"What? Lyric no..."
"I don't need any money. I eat here for free and you gave me a room to stay in. I don't need any money." he said. "Please--I can't let you pay me. Not when you're hurting financially like this."
"Even if I did use your paychecks for my debt, it wouldn't even put a dent in it."
"I know...but keep it anyways. You can pay me when we have a surplus of cash." He said.
"I don't know if that'll ever happen."
"Of course it will! Just not...soon." Lyric gave a nervous chuckle. "What about your rich friend? He have money to spare?"
"I don't have any friends. Especially rich ones. Heh, I'd know if I did."
Lyric sat on Domen's bed, taking off his hat. He smiled a bit, knowing that just by talking with him the thick depressed air in Domen's room was easing a bit.
"No! The one that you wrote a 12 book mini smut series about?"
A hard blush came across Domen's face.
"Oh, him. I just used him as inspiration for the charact-ter. I've uh- never met him. I don't even know his real name."
"So his name isn't Wilson?"
"I d-- I don't know what his name is," he stuttered.
"Then how do you know he's rich?"
"..."
"You stalk him huh?"
"No." he retorted, offended. "I just keep tabs on him. It's not a big deal. I like to know he's doing well."
"But you don't know his name and he doesn't know you exist. That means you’re a stalker!" Lyric laughed light heatedly at Domen's expense.
"That's the last time I'll tell you when I have a crush, asshole." He mumbled flustered, stuffing the rest of the cupcake into his mouth. Lyric quieted, and just smiled.
"No but seriously. Ask the guy for money."
"I'm not going to ask someone I've never met for money. I'm willing to do just about anything for money, just- not that.” Lyric looked down, his smile fading.
"Ya know...your pride isn't going to feed all these boys." He paused to let it sink in. "If you don't talk to him, then figure something out. This place can't close. Everyone's depending on you."
Domen gave a long sigh, closing his eyes. Lyric was right, but then again- morally you don't ask people for money-much less people you've never met. But when a few hundred youths were counting on you- did morals have weight?
"...What day is it today?"
"November sixteenth."
"Day of the week, I meant."
"Um-" Lyric looked at his watch. "Tuesday."
"No promises but- I'll go talk to him. Introduce myself an all that."
"Domen," Lyric cooed, and hugged Domen from behind. "If he helps let him know I'll cook him dinner for the rest of his life!"
"I'll...let him know," Domen said.
"I know you're a terrible liar, but try to not let him find out that you stalk him. You might scare him away."
"I don't stalk him."
"If you know that he's free Tuesdays, you're a stalker Domen." He smiled and kissed the top of his head, and left the room swiftly to start dinner. Domen sighed and pushed himself up from his desk to put on his coat.
He looked out his bedroom window to check the weather. Cloudy, and drizzling, and perfect.
Domen pulled on a black beanie hat, swung a checker black and grey scarf around his neck and pulled on one of his longest coats to stay dry.
He was a stalker and he knew it. He knew exactly where his crush would be. Aroma Café. He buys herbal tea there on Tuesdays and Thursdays from seven to seven forty-five. It wasn't his fault that his crush's schedule was so predictable.
He pulled his car keys off of a hook on the wall roughly-put on edge by his plight. 'After so many years-I'm finally gonna meet you.'

Kidnappable?:Quite.
I am Seeking: Anything.
Playing Habits: Everyday.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, Female, Both, or both at the same time.
Favorite Genres: Suggestions?
Genre You DON'T Like: Anything involving Twilight.
Playing Style: Passive or Aggressive? Sounds like Uke and Seme. I'm Seke then.
Plot Candies: Pfffft.... Hot yaoi action in one of the suggestions... Just got me. Well, I have no preference either way besides something completely unexpected.
Character Stereotypes: I normally play the playful pervert. But that's only because I'm forced to. I'll fill any archetype and blow your mind.
Character No-Gos: Trees. I will only play something that is alive, moving, and can kill/make love.
Random Notes: Kittens and waffles.
Scene Sample: "So, the other day I was walking out of the store, and believe it or not but I ran into a giant black bear. Right there, in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes, until I rubbed them a little and realized that it was just Lyle from down the street." Said George. He was speaking to a man at the local pub that he had just met. They were deeply enthralled in conversation. Except for, George was completely sober and the man was almost falling off his stool.

"You don' say?" Replied the drunk man, taking another swig from his glass.

"Yes! I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time, but I was scared so bad that I ran away screaming!" George started laughing, joined in by his drunken companion. "Then, then, I found out that it was Lyle. He had actually came back to me with my glasses. First thing he said though, get this, he said, 'The barber told me it looked great though!'" George let out another hearty chuckle, so did the other man. "Now, what was strange is what happened after I had finally gotten my glasses. This is what I was telling you about, before I started this other silly story."

"Ohoho... I've been waitin' fer that." The man snickered a little.

"Well, I had just put my glasses back on my head and started out into the woods." George leaned on his stool then pushed it a little closer to the man and started talking quieter. "I was in the woods, hearing lots of strange sounds. Boy, that was quite a shock for me. Howls and crickets and rustling in the bushes, straight out of a horror film I tell you." The other man was quite enthralled by the tail. "Now, I was out in the woods when I saw this strange light off in the distance. I had no idea what exactly it was, but I decided it would be best to follow. It was trying to lose me, I could tell, but I was hot on it's tail. Well... light trail. But, when it had finally stopped, it was joined with these other lights."

The man was nodding, listening to every word. "As I watched the lights," George continued, "they started to twirl and dance. Then, they became fairies! Blasted little elves with wings I tell you!" The man was shaking his head now, not believing a word. "I'm not kidding you. They told me to step into the middle of the circle. So I did. They started circling me. I heard a voice tell me to put my arm out, so I did, and a strange marking was put there." George held out his arm, sleeve rolled up. "See? And then they told me that I had an amazing power that couldn't be detected unless someone was told. You know what it is?"

The drunken man shook his head. "Nah. I couldn' tell ya."

"Well, I can catch things on fire with my mind. Pyrokenisis I tell you. But, I have to use it at least once a day. So, I decided to use it here." The drunken man was confused. "Heh... It was nice to have the chat, but I had better be on my way." George grabbed up his coat, finished the last of the coke he had ordered, and headed out the door. Just before he got out, he looked back at his drunken companion and winked. In one instant, George had ran out of the pub and the man had caught on fire. George took out his cellphone and called 911 before heading back home.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I haven't been in one but hope to be in soon.

Kidnappable?: Sure
I am Seeking: (One[x]One RPs or Group RPs or Both!)
Playing Habits: I have a weird schedule i try to post every night
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer girls but I have played guys perfectly well before
Favorite Genres: I have only really played Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance but I'm open for new things.
Genre You DON'T Like: I am always open for new things.
Playing Style: Both i guess.
Plot Candies: Romance, A specific kind of bad guy, pets, kidnapping.
Character Stereotypes: I am not sure
Character No-Gos: ^
Random Notes:Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
Forbidden Stars
Lifting of the veil
Of Love and War

Kidnappable?: Of course!
I am Seeking: Any number of people in a roleplay is A-OK with me!
Playing Habits: This is more of a leisurely thing, so I'll typically only be available on weekends, but when I am available, you can expect quick responses.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I've only ever written from a female point of view, though I am looking to broaden my horizons.
Favorite Genres: I like writing with a dystopian setting, but whatever floats your boat will probably float mine.
Genre You DON'T Like: [/SIZE]Nothing too vulgar, like detailed rape or play-by-play sex scenes unless they advance the plot. Torture disturbs me a bit, so expect my writing style to reflect that if I do encounter that sort of thing.
Playing Style: I've never roleplayed before, but I'd like to think that I'm pretty versatile when it comes to aggressive or passive roleplaying.
Plot Candies: Those absolutely INSANE villains - you know, like Bellatrix Lestrange. I'm not sure how I'd do playing one of those characters, but I love to read about them. I also love it when I have to escape from somewhere, and my character has to be extraordinarily resourceful, or when there's a battle of intellect.
Character Stereotypes: I like writing from the perspective of the badass girl, or of those quiet people with hidden powers... basically, I'm a power-hungry little bitch. c: But then again, I AM looking to force some creativity out of my brain, so maybe I shouldn't play these sorts of people.
Character No-Gos: I'm not quite sure, I've usually only written about characters I actually like. I'm guessing that I'll hate playing people who are largely talentless and not physically attractive, as much as I hate to say it.
Random Notes: I'm mostly doing these as writing exercises and just to have fun. :) I can't wait to write with you guys!
Scene Sample: I'd imagine that it would go something like this:
Elwen had never imagined that pain could be this real.
It flooded her veins and erupted in her mind like a bright, screaming beacon, a shrill, bone-splitting wail ripping from her throat only to ricochet off the metal walls and pierce her eardrums like sharp glass fibers. Her vision swam with spotty flashes of light amidst a strange pulsating red that accelerated to her mad pulse. God, it was everywhere, it was fucking everywhere, and she couldn't stop it.
A moment's rest; she breathed heavily, memories of the pain pricking at her skin and marrow and pounding a dull beat into her temples. Everything ached.
"Elwen? How was that?"
She ignored the voice for a moment and spat out some blood. Almost reflexively, she tugged at one of her chains, as though making sure it was still there; her shoulders sagged.
"It was a fucking dee-light," she said bitterly, the last dredges of pain collecting into what was certainly developing into full-on migraine. "A goddamn cakewalk."
The voice was silent. Then,
"The testing will continue tomorrow at thirteen hours. We thank you for your cooperation."
"Fuck you."
"Food will be provided in two hours."
"Just slide it under doggy door, like you always do."
The voice sighed.
"Elwen, you volunteered for this project. We have fulfilled our part of the bargain; you need to do your part, as well."
Elwen snorted.
"I don't think I ever agreed to being restrained and shot at by two million fucking needles."
"Elwen..."
Go away, she thought silently.
More silence.
"We can provide anesthesia for the headache," the voice said amicably.
Elwen laughed.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: ERROR

Kidnappable?: Sure! I'm open minded
I am Seeking: One on One or Group Fantasy
Playing Habits: I can post usually five days a week
Gender You Prefer Playing: I have characters of both genders
Favorite Genres: Fantasy/Magical
Genre You DON'T Like: Were-Beast/Vampire >.< Sorry!
Playing Style: I'm all right with both, usually a passive player unless the story is moving at a slow pace.
Plot Candies: Magical powers/items, Action, solid characters with defined personalities
Character Stereotypes: I play a wide variety of characters...I have a super sexual, flirty Drow female, a Badass retired Dwarven general and current blacksmith/runecrafter (my main), a Jazzy laid back immortal with nearly limitless potential, and a Neromancer with a sad background.
Character No-Gos: I'll try anything twice xD
Random Notes: Just let me know if there are any problems with my posts
Scene Sample: A freedom fighters words rang through Jimmy's head as the rain poured down.

War...War never changes...

Jimmy looked on at the approaching horde. It was full of vile creatures, barbarians, and war mongers...All of which Jimmy had sided with before in his quest for knowledge. War was nothing to Jimmy, it was common, it made up over half of his life. War was almost everywhere Jimmy had been. He had become accustomed to it. Killing was a part of war, and Jimmy was a part of war. He had fought countless battles and slain even more foes...His only problem with it all was, He never knew if he was fighting for the good guys or the bad guys...This time was different. He was learning under Azure, and Jimmy could tell that Azure had a good heart, chained and bound as it was. Jimmy knew a bit about their foe today, and he also knew that they were definitely "bad guys."

Jimmy followed Azure's preparation and began his stretches as well. He rolled his shoulders, cracked his knuckles, and stretched his legs out by doing squats and high kicks. He stretched his arms out above his head and cracked his neck in the process. When he brought his arms down, he patted Azure on the back one time and held his hand out in front of him. A long wooden pole, carved with eccentric designs and capped with a strange metal on each end, formed in Jimmy's outstretched hand.

Azure's speech came to a conclusion.

"But above else, remember, we're here to get the orcs to retreat... not genocide."

Jimmy smiled "Look, man, I know I've done my fair share of fightin', but I ain't some ruthless killah out gettin my jollies watchin people give up they life! But this is war...death is imminent...It's kill or be killed out there, an one things fo' sure...I ain't dyin' today."

Thunder rumbled as Azure ran his hands through his hair. Jimmy admired Azure. He wished he could be a little more like him, think a little more like him...all Jimmy knew how to do at this point was to listen to a teacher, he rarely made his own conscious decisions. As a matter of fact, Jimmy felt the first pang of his conscious in years when he saved the elf woman who was being rapped. It was because Azure didn't tell him to save her, and didn't tell him not to save her. He was so used to being told what to do, consciousness about his actions was starting to become real.

Zinck! An arrow pieced the mud a few meters in front of Azure and Jimmy. Jimmy looked up at the sky as Azure did the same.

Azure's last words before the battle.

"Welcome to Gaia." And with that...The war began.

Jimmy looked down at the arrow and made a pushing motion with his left hand, causing the arrow to fly back at the army. Jimmy leaped towards the army, his battle staff above his head, and landed about a meter away from the front line as he slammed his staff into the mud. It made a slapping noise when he hit the ground. The noise did not justify the following action. The Slap to the ground cause a six foot tall, ten foot wide, wave of mud to form and travel through the first couple ranks of orcs, knocking them down and scattering them a bit. Jimmy, after hitting the ground, bursted forward, crashing through the wave, with his staff leading the charge. He pounded a couple orcs and was now in the middle of a group. He landed in low position and spun his staff wildly around him, hitting a couple more unfortunate orcs and causing others to back away forming a circle around Jimmy. After standing up, he looked at all the orcs around him, none of them appeared to be decorated enough to be war chiefs. Jimmy slammed his staff down on the ground once more, causing a shock wave, crippiling even more orcs, and propelling Jimmy into the air to land in the middle of a new batch or orcs. Jimmy landed with a hard slam. He felt the orc's weapons coming in close to him as he stood up. He moved his staff with quick precision, blocking various axes, spears, and swords. Occasionally the staff's metal caps would meet a metal weapon, causing the weapon to dissolve into its raw elements as dust. As the orcs continued to press towards him, trying to overpower him with numbers, Jimmy noticed one of the war chiefs in the crowd near him. Jimmy went on the offensive now, no longer pulling his punches. He slammed his staff into the various orc bellies and chests around him, breaking bones and inducing vomit. He charged through the peons towards the chief, pummeling everyone in his way, slamming his shoulders into others to knock them away, and firing small blasts of force magic causing the rest be be dispersed as he carved his path toward the chief.

Around the chief, his elite guards and fiends noticed the commotion and began setting up a defensive perimeter. As the last of the orcs in Jimmy's path were scattered, he noticed the defense. He stopped in front of the heavily armored guards and the savage fiends. "Look, I'm not here to kill all y'all...but if you keep blocking my way, I promise you will not see tomorrow." The orcs snarled as if they didn't even hear the man's words. The couple fiends were the first to come at Jimmy. One was rather dog like in appearance, but quite a bit larger, and the other two were humanoid to an extent, with long claws and sharp teeth. The dog leaped toward Jimmy. He dropped his staff, causing it it disappear, and grabbed the fiend by the throat. He smiled and threw it back towards the other two fiends running towards him. almost instantly, upon landing, the dog fiend exploded, damaging the other two fiends, so they now limped towards Jimmy, claws and teeth bared as they felt no pain. They lunged at Jimmy and slashed at him. Jimmy used his superior martial arts skills and countered one as he dodged the other. In countering, he blocked both claws, hitting the fiend's inner arms with his forearms then following up with a push kick, staggering the one fiend. Jimmy followed his push kick with a spinning back roundhouse kick to the other fiend's face, knocking the fiend to the ground. He jumped on the fallen fiend, slamming a magically enhanced fist through the creatures chest. He grabbed one of the creatures ribs and spun around, holding the rib like a dagger, and stabbed it into the undoubtedly approaching fiend's arm. After the stab with his right hand, Jimmy uppercutted the fiend with his left hand and followed through with a jab to its gut. The fiend was winded now and Jimmy went for the kill. His staff appeared in his hands as he held them above his head. The monster's brains splatted as the heavy metal cap pounded into the fiend's skull.

Jimmy now looked at the Chieftain defenders who were ready for any attack. He threw his staff at them as they raised their shields. The metal caps of the staff clanging against the metal of the shields as they turned to dust. Jimmy took this time to use more magic; he slammed his fist down into the mud and a geyser of mud erupted below the defenders, blasting them quite far away and leaving only the chieftain to face Jimmy. The war chief looked stern and confident. Jimmy's confidence, too, was unwavering as he approached the war chief. "It's nothin' personal, brotha" Jimmy's staff disappeared and Jimmy's fists now had metal knuckles. He lunged at the chief, one fist pulled back for a punch and the other in a defensive position in front of him. The chief raised his shield and readied his blade as the dark skinned human attacked. *Clannnnnnnnng* went the shield as it dented from Jimmy's punch. The shield vibrated violently as Jimmy's punch was infused with harmonic magic. The shield was vibrating too much for the chief to continue holding so he threw it at Jimmy, hardly aiming and even then having a hard time throwing it because of the vibrations. Jimmy easily dodged it as he went in for another strike. He was put on the defensive, however, when the chief started slashing furiously at him. Jimmy dodged most of the swings, only being nicked by one, and his fist met its target. The orc chief's gut was the first blow, then another to the ribs, another to the gut and one to the chest. After the flurry of blows, Jimmy jumped and performed a back flip, kicking the chief square in the chin in the process. Upon landing, Jimmy's fist glowed yellow as he planted one more blow to the staggered chief's gut. The chief was still alive at this point, then suddenly he stopped moving. After a second, he started vibrating violently until the vibrations became so strong that it ripped him apart. Jimmy was covered in rain, mud and blood...for some reason, he felt no emotion. He conjured his staff and looked at the soldiers around him who dared not interfere with their war chief's battle. They had frightened looks on their faces, looks of disbelief, they couldn't believe that their powerful leader had been defeated within minutes. Jimmy spat on the ground as he jumped away to find his next target.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None! I'm new here!

Kidnappable?: Always. o.o
I am Seeking: Anything, to be honest. c: Open-minded to all, onexone or multiple.
Playing Habits: I have fridays off from classes, wednesday a bit, and can always try to post before bed. Or early in the morning most days. It really depends on the college schedule. v.v; Homework would come first.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I can play either. :3
Favorite Genres: ALL. Romance especially. Fantasy, adventure/action, sci-fi, anime series, game series, etc and furthurmore.
Genre You DON'T Like: Uhm.. I haven't found any yet... n_n; I'll let you know though if I'm not interested.
Playing Style: I'm fine with either style. It depends on how I'm feeling.
Plot Candies: -w - mmmmm... so many things.. I enjoy sincere romance and all the cute stuff... I ALSO LOVE psychotic characters and bad people. c: It makes me giggle.. <3
Character Stereotypes: Sweet, innocent, naive type. Strong, independent. Bad ass, don't-care-about-you-at-all-but-really-does-care type. Insane sadistic. <3
Character No-Gos: Stupid people... :'D
Random Notes: Mm.. I'm just very flexible, and sometimes will be up for new things. -shrug.- c: Quite laid-back over here.
Scene Sample: o_o.... I would show you.. but today I am not feeling literate enough to show my full potential.. T ^T;
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: :'D none.....<3

Kidnappable?: Yes I'm kidnappable, but I can be picky at times.
I am Seeking: I'm up for some one[x]one and some group. I'd like variety too!
Playing Habits: I can be slow and at times post many times a day, even be on for hours just posting, but with school, my postage speed will be slower.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I'd like to play the female, but I can play the male on certain terms.
Favorite Genres: Mythological, fantasy, romance, yaoi, yuri, furry/anthro, group, futuristic.
Genre You DON'T Like: Nothing based off an anime show or reality hit television show, because I don't watch anime that much nor do I watch the shows that are on the television.
Playing Style: I can be passive or agressive but usually I am passive and need directions.
Plot Candies: I really get excited for a well thought out storyline/plot, plot twists and just something that catches my eye or something that is new and hasn't been tried before.
Character Stereotypes: I used to play the emo/scene kid all the time, but I'm trying out new things, creating even better characters. In a homosexual role play that has 'uke', 'seke', and 'seme', I'm either a uke or a seke, usually being the uke. In a femalexfemale I try and be more of the seke but more dominant, but not a seme. In a heterosexual role play I play a troubled fe/male most often and sometimes a bubbly, out going girl or boy.
Character No-Gos: Seme, the bad guy, innocent character, brainy/nerd/geeky character.
Random Notes: My posts can be very long or can be very short, depending on what you give me to work with.
Scene Sample: I don't have any example.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm currently not in an Iwaku role playa since I just joined yesterday.

Kidnappable?: Absolutely!
I am Seeking: One on One RPs and Group RPs
Playing Habits: Available pretty often, I should be on multiple times a day (hopefully!)
Gender You Prefer Playing: I can play both but prefer Female
Favorite Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, just about anything :)
Genre You DON'T Like: Cant think of any...
Playing Style: Mostly passive, I like taking cues from others and following and contributing to a story, but I sometimes like to take the lead.
Plot Candies: I really enjoy romance, complex relationships, deep plots with backstories, witty dialogue
Character Stereotypes: Quiet/reserved girl, extrovert (lol, I like both ends of the spectrum), artsy types, sad/somber characters
Character No-Gos: overtly antagonistic and aggressive characters
Random Notes: I am open to just about anything, I enjoy collaborating behind the scenes to coordinate events with players
Scene Sample: Susan walked into the cafeteria, eyes darting side to side, before spotting Elaine. Her eyes narrowed for a moment, and then she was jostled by someone bumping her shoulder as they walked in.

"wha-" she began, before wobbling to balance her tray and not fall over.

She noticed Elaine, across the room, snickering behind her hand. Susan's face reddened as she lowered her gaze and shuffled over to an empty table. She set her tray down and sat, pushing her glasses up with one hand and brushing her hair behind an ear with another.

"Another day, another embarrasing moment." she mused under her breath.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet, Im new!