ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Yup.

I am Seeking: 1-on-1 RPs

Playing Habits: Usually on a daily schedule, but real life can get insane at times. I tend to let my partners know this, though.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Male

Favorite Genres: Fantasy, modern, magical, romance, fluff, spirituality, comedy, well-placed drama

Genre You DON'T Like: Angst, tragedy, total seriousness, grimdark settings devoid of any light or hope, excessive drama and pointless conflict

Playing Style: I can be both passive and aggressive.

Plot Candies: Romance, smut, snark, humor, philosophy, passion, strong female characters, badass bookworms, characters with hidden depths, adventure, mental chess, superhero/supervillian (or non-meta/supervillianness) pairings, hero vs. villian and villain vs. villain conflicts

Character Stereotypes: Silver-tongued charmers and rogues, ambitious deceivers and shameless double-crossers, snarky wiseasses with hearts of gold, gentle-natured badass bookworms, noble demons (both the trope and actual noble demons), modern-minded angels

Character No-Gos: Mary Sues (particularly the Angsty Stu and Sympathetic Sue permutations), Batman and Punisher-esque brooders

Random Notes: Not at the moment, to be honest.

Scene Sample: Here's a particular long sample from a past RP. I tend to write a paragraph or two per post as a whole, but when I'm truly inspired, well...
Sure enough, a little before the golden sun hailed a pleasantly warm Spring day, the news that Adriano de Luka had been murdered spread like wildfire through the marketplaces, taverns and estates of aristocrats alike. While not liked and outright despised by many—he proved an example of the Templar hypocrisy that burned Marcello deeply—for a man of such high status and influence to be cut down in the streets like he was a common bread thief fueled the fear and paranoia of others of like rank.
Privately, Marcello thought to himself as his mouth moved in prayer, one glowing hand hovering over his chosen blades to cleanse the impossibly keen weapons, this could be no better for either him or his fellow in slaying. Adriano had made so many enemies, all of whom with so many legitimate grievances, that his true killers would likely never be found. If the investigation lasted longer than a week or two before fading into obscurity, he would be surprised. And no doubt the dead Templar’s guards—a quick incantation had the group subtly radiating the scent of strong wine so they would appear drunken and derelict in their duties, thus enabling his killer to strike—were being handled as the authorities saw fit.
It was best this way, so others would not lose their coin on such low-rent thugs in knightly armor.
His morning prayers concluded, the lithe young man glanced at the medallion constantly around his neck, the apparently-dull silver truly translucent when he was alone or with his fellows. As he removed his outer clothing and soaked in a refreshing hot bath, the scent of mint surrounding him, Marcello let his mind wander further. There was that older assassin to take into consideration. No doubt he was part of that league he had heard much fearfully whispered about, the Darkstalkers or somesuch. No true guild would allow a rogue assassin such as he to roam free and steal potential work; the elder would have either been absorbed into the group or brutally executed long before Adriano as a lesson to other potential free-lancers. From the conversation he gathered from a gang of pickpockets, they were a small group of well-trained and seasoned rogues, mercenaries, assassins and soldiers of fortune, a match for any knightly organization or army in terms of discipline, order and loyalty to one’s fellows. Moreover, they weren’t merely some group of cutthroats with delusions of legitimacy, as all of their targets were predators of the worst sorts, men and women who treated human life and liberty like a commodity to be taken at will.
While the top members were said to be among the most skilled rogues walking the earth, it was their leader that elicited a respect bordering on awe. A being so mysterious that (s)he went by at least seven different titles, the legends surrounding the Darkstalkers’ head loomed large. A literal born killer blessed by evil deities, she had slain her mother from the womb and drank not breast milk, but her dying parent’s blood. He was faster than lightning and far deadlier, able to kill with merely a long stare and her vast store of weapons dipped in the blood of thousands slain by his/her hand. An entire guild of master assassins sent to kill this half-demonic being were all dead by that same sunset, its grandmaster’s tongue removed so he could “no longer speak untruths or issue death to the innocent”. Darkly beautiful as his succubus or incubus parent, a lethal perfection in all senses of the word who could charm people into selling their souls with merely a smirk or a gesture. A half-changeling rogue who embraced the darkness like a child would his favorite blanket and with the intimacy true lovers had, able to travels dozens of miles in a moment by moving through the shadows. A fighter and assassin so untouchable in skill and prowess that she would transcend death and become a literal God(dess) of Slayers if ever killed.
Blue eyes rolled in quiet amusement at all of that as he rose from the cooling water, drying himself. Clearly those who believed such fanciful claptrap were inspired by their cheap spirits, or allowed the desire for a good story to cloud their judgment. Heavens, this person had seven different titles and six different bloodlines depending on who was spreading the tale. Then again, considering the countless legends revolving around him—stories that were somewhat false in plot, but truthful in his prodigious talents—was he in any position to cast a cynical eye? Perhaps this person truly was everything the legends claimed…or maybe this person was a liar and a fraud seeking a swift path to immortality.
Stopping as his hand gripped the door handle, the smile hardened minutely as he breathed in the air. While hardly appropriately dressed and not particularly seeking to fight so early in the morning, Marcello casually opened the door, a feigned look of shock on his face.
“If you and your friends want to speak with me, I request a moment to put on pants. Then we can chat.”

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment.

Kidnappable?: Yupp!
I am Seeking: I'm good for anything
Playing Habits: I'm usually available everyday
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Magical, Horror, Romance, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like: Mostly good for anything really
Playing Style: I like having it evenly shared but I'll do either
Plot Candies: Definitely some romance, lots of twists, action is a super plus
Character Stereotypes: I love playing any kind of character so whatever's good for youu
Character No-Gos: I like playing everyone
Scene Sample:[SPOILI]Bria walked down the avenue towards the apartments that stood tall against the waterfront. It was around midnight and everything was hidden in the shadows of the night. This was the time that Bria loved the most.

As she walked, a stray breeze played with her long auburn hair causing it to billow out behind her like a flag. She raised her head up towards the sky, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of the wind on her face and the crisp coolness of the fall night. As she walked, she could feel the familiar thump of her backpack between her shoulder blades. She was coming home from a day of writing in the park and she was ready to put her scribbled words onto the computer and organize her thoughts.

She lowered her head and opened her blue eyes that could only be described as the color of the Caribbean Sea. She took in the sights of the tree lined street as she walked and tried to imagine what it would have been like in the Victorian Era, her new favorite time period. She loved learning about the fashion of that time period and all the parties and the social systems.

She was lost in her own world when she caught a movement in the shadows to her right. She whirled around, her hair fanning out behind her.

"Who's there?" She cried out into the black night.

Silence.

She crept forward, nervous but determined. She was brave and would always stand tall and strong.

"I know you're there. Just come out now." She tried to sound comforting but there was a tremor in her voice that hinted at her nervousness.

There was a rustling and Bria tensed, ready to face whoever and whatever came out at her. What she saw was a boy. A very attractive boy at that. Bria's blue eyes widened.

A boy of around 17 or 18 stepped out of the trees. He was tall but had a build that told of hidden strength. His golden hair reached just to the top of his ears, curling slightly by his temples. He had eyes the color of the green grass and the longest eyelashes Bria had ever seen. He stepped towards her with a slightly amused expression on his face.

"I'm sorry to scare you like that." His voice was a deep, rich sound. "I was just walking in the park and I saw you here. I didn't mean to act like such a stalker." He walked towards her still smiling.

Bria took a quick step backwards. "It- It's fine." She hated how her voice sounded so thin. "But I really have to go," She walked back again. "Ummm... Nice meeting you I guess? Bye." She turned on her heel and walked quickly towards her house ignoring the boys calls telling her to wait.[/SPOILI]
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm a newbie soo.... don't have any. Yet.

Kidnappable?: Absolutely.
I am Seeking: I'll play in anything, it's all fun!
Playing Habits: I'll likely post almost every day.
Favorite Genres: I've really only done fantasy, but I'm willing to try just about anything.
Genre You DON'T Like: I haven't found one yet.
Playing Style: Both
Plot Candies: Anything involving exposed conspiracy, high action scenes, etc.
Character Stereotypes: I usually play the semi quiet almost a jerk type person.
Character No-Gos: Um...I can't think of anything.
Random Notes:
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. PulseTracker stood in awe of the scene before him, the rolling expanse of the hills flowing in a collective sea of motion. The golden grasses swayed in the breeze as various wildlife moved among their strands. Yet despite it's beauty, the pillar of smoke scarring the northern sky held his attention the most. War was coming.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:

Reactions: 1 person
Kidnappable?:Knock yourself out! (yes)
I am Seeking: 1-1 or small group
Playing Habits: Daily! I'm a quick reply player!
Gender You Prefer Playing: Comfortable with both, but prefer female
Favorite Genres: Light fantasy, historical, steampunk, some post-apocalyptic (think, biker rust-punk), anthro (non-anime furry), modern, some sci fi...this & that, I'm pretty random. I don't mind getting frisky as well!
Genre You DON'T Like: Dark fantasy, gore... anything too dark, scary, gross or emo.
Playing Style: Both, I prefer cooperative play.
Plot Candies: I like pretty much anything, as long as there's a good twist here or there, something unexpected to keep it from getting boring. Occasional fights, that kind of thing.
Character Stereotypes: The inquisitive explorer that ends up in trouble, or the victim/outcast on a quest, or the caretaker (mama bear-type) of a group. Or the kid.
Character No-Gos: Villains. I'm just really bad at it! *hangs head in shame*
Random Notes: I'm random! If you're not sure I'll go for it, ask me!
Scene Sample: (This is from my other RP site, the start of an open thread for a character. She's set in the 1920s, and is speaking Gaelic, hence the //.) [spoili]//It's always a good day for a story when you look in the mirror and you almost can't keep from punching yourself in the face.//

Sinead Allyn Teague made a face as she did her hair as tightly up against her head as she could before pulling on her cloche hat. It always gave her a headache by the end of the day, but it was either that or cut her hair, which was out of the question.

//Or cut my feet off...// she mumbled to herself as she buckled on her shoes.

Today's assignment was another new band. There was always a new band on the scene. Another bunch of prima donna artists who most likely wouldn't show up anyway. Oh well. She'd heard them before, and even if not, she always had a few poems to critique at home. That should do her well to pay the bills this month.

She cleared her throat as she stepped out of her small bungalow, as if that act in and of itself would remove her Irish drawl, and replace it with the clear, crisp, slightly British accent she carried with her in her work. That was about as tough as the job itself; the tough questions, the persistence she needed to get the answers she wanted. In this day and age, most people could get past the fact that she was a woman more easily than if they knew she was a somewhat fresh-off-the-boat Irish. So she hid her curly hair under a tight cloche hat, and hid her voice behind a carefully trained accent that she'd perfected herself.

No one said being yourself was easy.

Sinead smiled and greeted the driver politely as she stepped onto the streetcar and paid her fair. He tipped his hat before ringing the bell and setting off again. She held on to the handles as she made her way to an open bench and took a seat
.[/spoili]
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet! Invite me!

Kidnappable?: I don't mind if people ask me to join.
I am Seeking: Both
Playing Habits: Pretty much all the time, but i sometimes have a lot of course work to do, but pretty much frequent posting.
Gender You Prefer Playing: (Male, Female, or Both.)
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Romance, Yuri,
Genre You DON'T Like: ~
Playing Style: I'm Fine Doing both.
Plot Candies: Action, Psychological, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy...Yuri, Day to day life.
Character Stereotypes: Bad Ass Biker Girl.
Character No-Gos: (Character types you DON'T like playing. Same as above, only stuff you don't like playing.)
Random Notes: ~
Scene Sample: a bustling and thriving city that lures many with its bright lights and lively culture. But behind it all there still lurks the same evils as the rest of the world. And where those evils exist there are young men and women working to stop them.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: A quick list of roleplays you are in, or have been in!

Kidnappable?: You better know it! ;) Yeesh I'm fricking Kagome, vulnerable and begging to be snatched up! XD Contact me anytime I love to rp!
I am Seeking: I do onexone as well as groups so it doesn't matter.
Playing Habits: I'm available. I can post either every day or at least every other day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Males. But I can play the occasional female. Wait why didn't I just say both? O_o
Favorite Genres: Scifi, Twisted Fantasy, Romance, Action/Modern and Furry. Or canon.
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi, Magical, Yuri, and Mature.
Playing Style: Generally an aggressive player but I can actually do both. I'm a team player. :)
Plot Candies: Plot-twists, fluffy moments, PWNAGE scenes, bad guys addicted to fire and combat boots, samurai, ninja, chimeras for pets and a TEEHEE band! XDD
Character Stereotypes: Feisty/Headstrong Girl. Shy/Sweet-will-beat-you-a-cast-iron-skillet-when-gone-insane Girl, the Complex Shadow Guy, The Cocky Comedy Guy and a smart-mouthed sassy companion animal. Sassy Girl/Sassy Adorable Kids.
Character No-Gos: Characters who can't develop with the story, and that's rare so....XD
Random Notes: I'm big on writing, so when it comes to me posting I tend to post alot. O_o About 400+ in count. But I also get stricken with terrible writer's block. *stabs writer's block* When I can't make it in to reply I always make up for it with a nice post juicy enough to munch on! XD
Scene Sample:
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet!

Kidnappable?: Very extremely totaly kidnappable
Playing Habits: I can sometimes post at the LEAST, twice a day. At the most, I have no idea.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer female, but sometimes I'll play male.
Favorite Genres: I LOVE fantasy, magical, or anything that has to do with magic in the past.
Genre You DON'T Like: Not sure.... I guess I don't like any futuristic RPs.
Playing Style: Again, not sure. I kinda like to lead, but I also hate taking full charge.
Plot Candies: Hardships, kidnapping, plot twists, bloodshed, romance (nothing more then kissing, LOLz)
Character Stereotypes: I prefer to play a quiet, shy, wary girl.
Character No-Gos: Boring lameos who let everyone do their work for them
Random Notes: I prefer to play nekos. (humans with cat ears and tail or fox or dragon, you get it) I also like it when theres this mysterious dude (usually with wings) who seems to come out of nowhere, and stick around without meaning to.

Kidnappable?: Depending the RP...
I am Seeking: I prefer Group RP
Playing Habits: Everyday except when my mom decided that it's her turn to play. So... Saturday and Sunday is out
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male or Female is fine by me
Favorite Genres: Fantasy!
Genre You DON'T Like: Romance of any kind. Be it Het or Gay.
Playing Style: Probably passive, I'm still new in RP
Plot Candies: Fantasy, Anti-Hero, Myths from all over the world, ranging from Greek to Egypt.
Character Stereotypes:If I play as a boy, he is usually manic, trouble-maker, and an attention seeker. If I play as a girl, then she is usually shy, clumsy, being mistaken as a boy often, and prefer to blend in the background.
Character No-Gos: Umm, gay characters I guess... I don't know how to act as one.
Random Notes: I LOVE FANTASY. That's it.

Kidnappable?: Yes please!
I am Seeking: I like either
Playing Habits: I am on every afternoon around 12-5:30 pm Eastern Time, and usually on around 1:00-1:30 until about 4 or 5 in the morning. Not including whenever my off days are. Which are always different each week.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, and Yaoi. And if you have seen my rp and think i would be good for something i didn't list, just ask, i'm sure i just forgot it
Genre You DON'T Like: I don't like endless battles, i don't heavy straight romance, it gets little dull after a while.
Playing Style: Passive or Aggressive. I'm fine with both. As long as which position i am suppose to take is stated before hand.
Plot Candies: I love!!!! Love Triangles over a guy, i can be one of the guys fighting or the guy being fought over, but i like them, just let me know who you want me to play as. I also love heavy magic with incredible twists at the end, pushing the boundaries even magic. And sci-fi involving heavy politics during wartimes. And i love playing a character that has to go about in the modern era hiding who he is, and i am the only one he can confide in, or he is the only one i can confide in. I also like it when i have to be protected by a guy. And even though i didn't list it...i still might enjoy it...just ask.
Character Stereotypes: Usually i like strong guys, with dark pasts, and a deep secret to hide, or i like a flamboyant guy who has been given everything he's ever wanted and is forced into reality by another character or by finding out something about himself.
Character No-Gos: Dwarves, Gnomes, and Halflings! I don't like playing any of these races under any circumstances. I don't like playing a straight man, won't do it, just don't enjoy it.
Random Notes: I really enjoy good plots. usually if you can catch my eye, with an original, or at least seemingly original plot, i will usually get on board even if its not my usual scene.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: none
Scene Sample:
The air was still, he hated that. it usually meant something bad was going to happen. Hell, being Aeden usually meant something bad was soon to happen nearby, its just the way his life seemed to go lately. Not to mention this big guy beside him, Caleb. He may be a big meat head, who says he doesn't like Aeden, but Aeden knew better. Aeden noticed the way Caleb always looked at him when he got out of the shower or the few times he just had to burst into Aeden's room to ask him something and Aeden hadn't had time to dress, Caleb could barely tear his eyes away, and Aeden know it.

Aeden walked alongside his protector as they walked along the halls, still unsure of where they were. "Caleb?" Aeden said in a very low whisper, "Can you find a way out?" Caleb simply shook his head and put a finger over his lips and then looked back down the hallway. they clung very tightly to the wall, Aeden looking back behind them, while Caleb looked ahead. Caleb had only recently found the strength to confide in Aeden about what he truly was, a demon, and even though it was, strange and a little frightening sometimes, Aeden was not deterred. Aeden liked Caleb, even before then, and even before it meant anything more than friendship. And to be honest, he was kinda curious about it, but nothing had ever happened like this. Aeden and Caleb had been sitting on a park bench, talking about their days and how they should get moving, but the next thing they knew a loud noise sounded in the distance and a second later a flash of light went on right in front of them, blinding them for a moment. A moment just long enough for them to get knocked out by something, which explained the pain in their heads after they finally woke up in the white room just down the hall. But the door had been open and they very easily escaped, which made it so strange.

The eerie hallway seemed to be nothing more than a long hallway out of an old haunted mansion, extending several hundred feet before a stairway at the end that they could see in the distance, it being at the very opposite end of the white room, which didn't even come close to matching the hallway. Which was made of old wood and nails, and looked to be over a century old without use, and the room was solid white with only the outline of the door being visible. Perhaps the other doors, all along the hallway they traveled were like that, but they didn't feel the urge to check. In the specific hallway they were in there was only two windows, the one at the end of the hallway just outside the room they awoke in, and the one just to the right of the stairway they were creeping to.

The silence was so loud, it seemed to be pounding at Aeden's ears, there wasn't even the sound of wind whipping the house or the sound of creaky floors, even though the house appeared to be so old! But Aeden ask nothing more, waiting for his only defender to guide him out of this. Caleb had a stern look on his face, almost angry, and Aeden began to wonder if it was because of him. Maybe he thought Aeden had said something to someone! Aeden cringed at the thought of Caleb being angry with him, and feeling that he might be drove past the point of trying to remain undetected by the possible threats in the building. Aeden clinched his fists as he gathered the courage to say something but was stopped just before hand as Caleb said, "I'm so sorry."

Aeden paused for a moment, Caleb having stopped to say this, so Aeden did as well to listen. Aeden was so confused, "Sorry?" why would he be sorry? Caleb then continued, "I'm so sorry for getting you into this..." Caleb was very quiet and did not turn to look at Aeden as he spoke, no doubt making certain there was no one coming and then continued. "I'm sure this is all because i am a demon and these are just some sort of demon hunters who want me captured. And i brought you into this," he said, in a quiet but very remorseful tone, "But i will get you out of this...or die trying," he finished in a hushed voice someone...or something came up the stairs and stopped, looking at them dead on. Caleb began to back up towards the way they had come, pushing Aeden back too with his arm as he did. It was good too, cause Aeden had frozen with fear and was only moving because Caleb was forcing him to. Calen then turned and grabbed Aeden by the shoulders and shook him until his attention was Caleb's and he said, "You have to run and break threw that window!" Aeden's eyes grew as he realized what Caleb was suggesting, "I can't just leave you here!" He was so ecstatic, not being able to control his volume any longer, completely shocked by both the situation and what Caleb was now asking him to do. Caleb, at that point, burst from his form, changing, his skin fading to red, hiseyes turning solid black and his nails growing along with horns atop his head. Caleb then lifted Aeden from the ground, held a hand out to the window, released a ball of fire, effectively removing the window, and then looking down at Aeden and said, "It wasn't a request," just before tossing Aeden out the wondow just 10 feet away. And as Aeden fell, the fall only seemed to lengthen as he heard Caleb's screams of pain and suffering as he fell and fell, straight into his bed, shaken awake by the terrible dream.

As Aeden shoke himself awake, shaking still and actually sweating, Caleb came up too, eventually, from his side of the bed, putting an arm around Aeden and the other hand on his leg and rubbing it a little before saying something. "What's wrong baby?" Caleb asked as he tried to comfort his boyfriend. "I...I...I just had a really bad dream," Aeden said in a very shaken voice, almost too shaken to even understand. Caleb pulled his love close and put his head on Aeden's, rubbing the leg he still had and comforting him with, "Well its over now, and I'm here to keep you safe and sound. Like i always will." Caleb ended with a smile before motioning for them to lay back down and try to go back to sleep. Aeden would comply and lay down, wrapped in Caleb's right arm as he lay his head on his bare chest, not being able to completely forget that dream, only dozing off, to wake the next morning and still remember that dream for a while afterwards.

Kidnappable?: Extremely Kidnappable
I am Seeking: One[x]One RPs and Group RPS
Playing Habits: I'm available pretty often, if you wish to be able to contact me more often message me and I'll give you my email. I post in roleplays as often as possible. [I have a baby in RL and I'm currently finishing up my senior year.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Prefably Female, though I can RP as a male.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Magical, anything really thought I'm not familiar with Bleach or Naruto.
Genre You DON'T Like: Nothing really, I like everything.
Playing Style: Passive and aggressive.
Plot Candies: Anything really. Romance is indeed very interesting though.
Character Stereotypes: Sweet girl with a bad history.
Character No-Gos: Dumb Bimbos.
Random Notes: I am on a very busy schedule so please have patience with me. I do run my own site as well and RPs on there come first. Though, I will put as much effort as possible into these.
Scene Sample: [This is actually a post I did for one of my many characters on my site.]
As animals and humans have had to exist together from time immemorial, it is not surprising that animals have taken such prominence in our history, our religions, and in our concepts of spirituality. Animism is the belief that all things carry life energy, this includes people, animals, rocks, and plants, and that within their own spheres, each grouping can communicate with its own. Witches believe that because everything is made up of energy it has a life force, and that the life force of all things is interconnected. The Witch realizes that because we are interconnected, the survival of the planet and of the animals is directly related our own spiritual welfare. The threads of a spiders web are drawn out from within the spider’s very being, just as Spirit creates the natural world from within itself, and we create our own worlds within our minds.
With slow deliberate steps the pink haired woman carried her slim figure towards the garden gate. Reaching out a slender hand she pushed the gate open silently and smiled to herself beneath the gas mask worn on her face hiding her facial features. Bright almost glowing aquamarine eyes observed her surroundings out of the eye pieces. A black corset clings to the woman’s torso, it stretches across her breasts as she takes a deep breath and enters the garden with a single step. Long muscle toned legs are shown off as a simple bright lime green skirt sways around her legs. The hem of the skirt drags across the ground hiding simple leather knee tall boots from site as it creates dust with each one of her steps.
The woman, Holly Castillo, begins walking through the garden touching roses, gardenias, and lilies as she passes them. She knew exactly where she wanted to go. As the large holly tree came into view she smiled once again under the gas mask. Shifting the purple backpack on her left shoulder she continued to walk towards it. As she came to stand in front of it she placed her palm against it’s bark and closed her eyes speaking softly. “Thank you Goddess for helping me in the following spells.”
Opening her eyes Holly slipped the gas mask off of her face and smiled once again showing her straight white teeth. Turning she breathed deeply while placing the bag on the ground and unzipping it’s main compartment quietly. Reaching inside she would pull out a bundle of sage and a lighter. Lighting the lighter the she would hold the flame to the end of the bundle of sage catching it on fire. As it would begin to smoke she waved it in the air around her body, bathing herself in the smoke. “I cleanse myself of all negativity.” She spoke loudly and then turned and began walking clockwise in a circle. As she walked while waving the smoke through the air she began to chant loudly in a clear steady voice.
In this place, this circle round
I consecrate the sacred ground
With golden light this space surround
All power here contained and bound.
From earth, the things that manifest
From air, the things of mind
From fire, the things that motivate
From water, the souls refined.
And yet no place or time there be
between the worlds, my word and me
Welcome, Ancient Ones, and see
This place is sealed, so mote it be!

Holly ceased speaking after her third walk around the circle and smiled to herself once again. As her voice faded away a large white dome surrounded the circle as a barrier from the outside world. Anything with ill intent would be repelled by the pure energy of the earth. Taking a deep breath she reached into the bag pulling out a simple white taper candle and lit it with the lighter after sitting the sage bundle into a metal bowl she had pulled out of the bag and placed in the center of the circle. She held up the candle as the flame began to grow with her concentration and began to speak once again.
Blessings upon me, O Spirit.
Instill my work with joy and harmony.
Let thy golden rays fill every facet of my being.
May I dance in the love of the divine.
Love, harmony, joy, and peace.
Therefore I say unto you,
Anything you pray for and ask,
Believe that you will receive it, and it will be done.
Love, harmony, joy, and peace.
I am surrounded by the forces of divine
Creation - love, harmony, joy, and peace.
There is no room for evil here.
As she finished speaking she felt in peace and sighed heavily allowing all other thoughts leave her mind as she placed the candle into the bowl and put the flame out with a wave of her hand. Turning back to the bag she reached inside once again and began pulling more objects out. As she pulled them out she placed them on the ground in a circle, these objects consisted of; one figurine of a badger, one of a wolverine, one of a toad, and one of a wolf, four red votive candles, four bells, a bottle of holy water, and four sticks of Dragons Blood incense. She lit each stick of incense and swirled the smoke of each one around a single figurine for each stick. As she did this she began to speak loudly.
Smoke is the prayer of fire. I cleanse
And consecrate thee in the name of
The Lord and Lady.
She lit the votive candles and continued to speak.
Fire is the spark of life. I invoke protection,
Blessings, and power, and transfer this energy into;
The Wolverine, Badger, Toad, and Wolf
She passed each candle over each figurine and sprinkled holy water over them. Ringing the bells over the figurines she continued to speak.
Sound is the voice of Spirit. I infuse this image
With the blessings and protecting of the Lord and
Lady. May Honiahaka and Rikimaru Kobayashi’s
Kingdom, Home, and followers,
Be protected night and day.
She held her hands over the figurines while speaking.
Smoke is the prayer of fire.
Fire is the spark of life.
Life is the gift of the gods.
Sound is the voice of spirit.
As I will, it shall be done.
So Mote it be!
As Holly finished speaking she lowered her hands and began closing the circle and releasing the energy back into the earth. As she thanked the goddess once again each figurine began growing to the animals true size. As the animals stretched and studied their surrounding Holly kissed each one on the head. She spoke softly to them. “Protect this kingdom night and day until the last of your energy subsides. Go and multiply.” As the last words left her mouth each animal turned in different directions. The wolf ran to the north, the badger to the west, the wolverine to the east and the toad to the south. As they ran off multiples of them appeared beside them until their were hundreds of the animals disappearing into thin air to guard their sections of the kingdom. Holly smiled at her handiwork and placed everything back into the bag calmly.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Galleon of the Black Mist, Enchanted Forest. [There are much more that I'm in on RPOW my site if you wish to check them out look at the affiliates.]​