5. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Romance
Hey everyone!
As you can tell by the title and placement of this thread, I am searching for some roleplays. I prefer 1x1 just because those are easier for me to follow in case I get busy and have to go on a hiatus for a couple of days (which I can sometimes be very terrible at considering that I work, eat, listen to K-Pop and sleep... I regret nothing). Anyways, I would prefer a partner that is over eighteen (just because I'm twenty-one and that would be weird O.o). When it comes to genre, I'm not too picky as long as there is some form of romance in it, and I can be a male character (or FTM transgender). I have nothing against lesbian relationships, but I just suck at roleplaying as a female (because I swear whoever decided I should be a female was clearly too drunk to make a clear decision).

I'm sorry if I seem boring, but eh. If you would like to brainstorm with me, feel free to comment on here or send me a message. ^-^ I don't bite... maybe.

How often do you reply when you aren't on hiatus? I ask because I'm a very prolific replied, and I don't wanna overwhelm you...

Depending on mine and my boyfriend's work schedules, I can reply three maybe four times a week.

I am still looking...

All right then. .-.

Hello, I might be interested, do you have a preference for reply lengths?

I'm actually pretty laid back; as long as I get 2-3 well written paragraphs then I can work with that. If you want to write novel length posts, that would be even better because that is what I usually type up, but I'm adaptable.

Hey everyone!
As you can tell by the title and placement of this thread, I am searching for some roleplays. I prefer 1x1 just because those are easier for me to follow in case I get busy and have to go on a hiatus for a couple of days (which I can sometimes be very terrible at considering that I work, eat, listen to K-Pop and sleep... I regret nothing). Anyways, I would prefer a partner that is over eighteen (just because I'm twenty-one and that would be weird O.o). When it comes to genre, I'm not too picky as long as there is some form of romance in it, and I can be a male character (or FTM transgender). I have nothing against lesbian relationships, but I just suck at roleplaying as a female (because I swear whoever decided I should be a female was clearly too drunk to make a clear decision).

I'm sorry if I seem boring, but eh. If you would like to brainstorm with me, feel free to comment on here or send me a message. ^-^ I don't bite... maybe.

Hey :) Meh name is Goddess. I am 23, I generally type 3 to 5 paragraphs, and I enjoy most types of plots. I'm looking for a pretty chill partner to discuss a roleplay :)
You want to maybe discuss a roleplay together?
(P.S. would you quote or @ me so I can see when you reply?)

Hello! I'm going by Kori and I am a female looking for a 1x1 role play with a male! I'm super busy because I have 5 classes this semester and 2 jobs, but I will always try my hardest to reply every night! I use to role play a lot when I was younger, but now I'm 20 years old and I'm diving back into it! If i sound like a good pick send me a PM! I always like getting to know my RP partner a little so I get more into the RP and feel more obligated to reply! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.