Help?

• Definitely!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sorry, no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it is. At least, that's what I've heard. Something about high school being the best of times and the worst of times. Or was that from the newest Spiderman movie? All my ideas on high school are based off movies lol

Pff.... newest Spiderman was a complete joke xD

Is there any certain character sheet we should use?

Not really. We'll define most of it as we play. Just name and the like. The basics.

So age, 11 (or so) with a picture?
The a futre picture for the teen years?
Then personality, a brief bio? Or are you writing the bios as we go?

All of that, minus the bio. No need for it. The roleplay is our bio.

Sorry but I fall asleep, we have a different time zone. I am done with everything, almost everything.What drives me crazy to say is the photo, way to many blonde chicks in this world. I will be online later, See ya and Good Night !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I fall asleep, we have a different time zone. I am done with everything, almost everything.What drives me crazy to say is the photo, way to many blonde chicks in this world. I will be online later, See ya and Good Night !
Ikr?!

I CAN'T FIND A GOOD PICTURE, AND I'M GETTING SO FRUSTRATED.

If you would like to help me, that'd be wonderful.

What kind of image? Brunette, redhaired, green, yellow ... as hair. Eyes ? A more seductive teen image or bad-ass ?

Oh, he's totally a bad-ass. Um... I'm picturing him as really dark. He's tall and thin with tan, dirty skin. His hair is brown or black and really long/messy. His eyes are brown too. Think Greek or Roman, you know?

So... Pretty much a young Keanu Reeves.
b7b1cfa2d721657aadb2f0bff864fba8.jpg

Hey so since we've got our characters shall we post them here? Or are you making the link to the main thread soon?

I see, so no't like the one I suggested. Ok ;) I will try to search tomorrow, I want to take a small 2-4 hours nap :) first
Edit1: OMFG I KNOW HIM !

@xKisses After me I would love to post here the sheet, faster to be done with it. But on the other side, I am torn between the main sketch, to say, that we made : "Name, Age and Personality" and the other, that the GM might have in mind with a few extra things at the sheet. My opinion, RIGHT HERE ! RIGHT NOW !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be leaving to visit my grandparents soon so I won't be able to post today.

Status
Not open for further replies.