Help?

• Definitely!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sorry, no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun, can I join in too?

Well, the monks are the sorcerers and wizards on this island. It's a small island, so there really wouldn't be any other use for magic.

No, there's magic. What we're going for is that all of the people with magical abilities are sent to the temple in order to become a monk or priestess that knows how to properly handle his/her powers.

I'm trying to think of a fourth character type that we could fit in, but I'm drawing a blank.

Ohh OK. Just was confused.
It's fine. I was just very interested in this rp.
Though I don't think I'll be able to do the role as a monk.

I'm sure you'll find someone this was a great idea

I have no problem playing a priestess or a monk. I'm curious though, what kind of magic do the use?

I don't mean monk as in they spend all their life meditating with shaved heads. But more similar to like the air or water benders of Avatar. Where magic is taught as a spiritual thing, and mages are trained at monasteries. They don't have to be monk like at all. That could be part of the inciting incident later on. Maybe they don't fit well with the spiritual kind of stuff or whatever. You aren't trapped there. Maybe she decides that living at this temple her whole life isn't for her. It's just what her parents or the town would have sent her to when they found out about her abilities. She doesn't have to like it or even fit in well lol

I'm thinking magic would be this primal kind of energy. No words necessary. I'm thinking there could be many ways of wielding it, though. And not just element bending. But other stuff. Within reason, of course.

The monks/priestesses actually sound kind of cool.

Oh. Kay I totally love that idea.
You just totally read my mind with that.
The use of magic bending like avatar is awesome.

Oh, or maybe the group could be like this. The warrior (my character), the thief (@Izzy Ballard), and two mages. Maybe one of them shines towards the idea of being a pu'alimana and the other doesn't. Like two of you discover you have magic and get sent to the Temple and two of us are left in the slums. One of you enjoys the meditation and the life of a pu'alimana, the other one doesn't. The good student and the troublemaker or daydreamer, or whatever lol you get the point xD

Ofc. Lol I'd like to be the one who doesn't enjoy it :) obviously lol.

Either way, it will be fun to play. This group of best friends. Now, depending on whether @Izzy Ballard plays a boy or girl will determine what gender I play. I can do, either. But I'd like it to be balanced. I know @xKisses will play a girl. What about you, @Entaliah Menny? What's your character idea?

Okay. I'm cool being the one who likes it.

Then I can play a boy. The great thing about this is that we don't need to fill out profiles either. XD We'll be doing all that stuff in character!

That's good. I haven't fully figured out how to fill those out yet.

I'm excited for this to get started. Do you have certain rules?or expectations? Limits?
Age restrictions? As well as posts expectations?..

Sorry if these questions seem a bit early.
Also do you want us to work on character profiles? Like finding a pic getting a basic bio/background?

Status
Not open for further replies.