Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal
Crystal had an amazing week. Aside from being treated like nobility, just like what she used to be treated before everything went downhill, she also practiced long and hard to harness her elements. She knew that she needs to prepare for this activity, and she cannot disappoint her adoptive parents.

She just arrived at the field when students started to avoid her like the plague. "Just what is wrong with this people?" she muttered under her breath. Upon further observations, she saw that everyone already had teams, leaving her without one. "Great, just great!" she murmured exasperatedly "I knew I shouldn't have stayed up late training."

As she was about to turn around and return to her room when a faint voice called her. Whipping her head around, she noticed that a guy with white hair and crazy red eyes was calling her. "Just who is this guy and how did he know my name?" she thought to herself.

"How do you know my name? Are you my stalker or something?" she suddenly blurted out, unafraid of what his reaction will be "Anyway, it seems like I don't have a choice but to join you're team so, I'm in."

Galen Morket, "Spirit of Darkness"
Galen couldn't help but grin at Angel's retort. She may not be used to teasing, but she was definitely good at it. "Knock me out? As if you could, little Angel. You could definitely try... if you're up to it, that is." He offered the challenge with a smirk, knowing that it would rile up the younger woman. However, he also knew that she couldn't beat him, but decided to stay quiet about that.

In fact, he doubted that anyone here could beat him except the other Darkness user. Darkness was an extremely versitile element, only limited to your imagination. Long range, short range, it could attack for any distance in a variety of ways. And the best thing was that you could never get rid of all the shadows in one place... After all, your shadow was always still there. And with a Darkness wielder, an opponent's shadow could also be used. Despite the trouble that such an element had given him (unwanted thoughts of his mother tainted his mind now), there was no better element he could wish for in terms of battle.

Lao
10:34 AM
Rohad Academy

Lao was not surprised to see that he was not the only one that joined Sylver's team. There was a purple haired girl, who acted and looked like she injested a whole store fill of candy, a old looking student, and the green girl he had met in the Jungle test. Compared to the other team, they were pitiful, it was obvious Akio had the better team. A Space wielder, 2 Dark Wielders, and a Poison/ Wind Wielder. His team had an First year Water Wielder, a Space Wielder, an Earth Wielder, and a devshliy handsome and skilled Fire Wielder. Lao frowned, how they would combat a poison wielder, and 2 Dark Wielders was beyond him.

"Don't worry, just focus on the flag, if I can deal with him, we have a good chance." He said with a shrug, not wanted to think about the subject for to long. Akio had nature's advantage, but Lao had and advantage also. Black fire was all consuming, it incinerated anything and everything. Black fire was the next best thing to combat Dark, next to Holy. With that advantage, Lao could basically burn everything that Akio sent at him. Unfortunately, Lao did not have year greatest control over his Black Fire, he was lucky enough to develop blue, and getting black was an even greater accomplishment, but that did not mean he could use it really.

The nervous but hyperactive girl was Aurellia, the water wielder was Mat, and the Earth Wielder was Meg. They had a team now all they had to do was to come up with a team name and a strategy. "Any idea for a team name, oh, and the names Lao." He said nodded to his "teammates."

@Greenie
@Cresion Breezes
@Squee
@Angelic Fusion

Mateus Steadman

Focusing on the flag was the best idea, Lao was right. This team was not full of power, they would have to win with their skills. Sylver was a space wielder, she could use her element to keep enemys away from the flag carrier. Looking over the team, it seemed it would be best if Aurellia and Lao refrained from carrying the flag. Meg and himself were the best candidates for carrying, though the poison and wind wielder would prove to be problematic even if the darkness wielders were held at bay. It was possible that Mat could use wind to hold off the poisons should they be airborne, which would make so Meg would have to carry the flag. On the other hand, Megs earth wielding would be very useful for building walls made of stone, something Mat could do, but much slower than a true Earth wielder, in which case Mat would have to carry the flag. There was also the fact that Mat appeared as a water wielder to his team, giving them no real way of knowing he could protect them from airborne poisons. Though water was his most proficient element, it held no real advantage over the other team.

"Well, as far as formation goes, Lao, Aurellia, it would be a waste to have you two carry the flag. Your elements are offensive and we'll need a way to counter their assaults, I suggest you two stay on the offensive. That leaves Meg, Sylver, and myself to be possible flag carriers. Meg and Sylver should be able to protect the flag carrier from any direct attacks, their wielding will be needed. As for me, my wielding might not be needed, but I can use it to protect from the poison and wind wielder," Glancing at Meg and Sylver, Mat adjusted his glasses just before he continued speaking, "Of the three of us I don't know who'd be best to have carry."

If there was a way to provoke either of the darkness wielders to grab the flag then it would be possible to gang up on the other in a 2 on 1, Lao and Aurellia, and hopefully stall for long enough, then have 2 of the 3 left protect the carrier. Still, Mat knew better than to expect the enemy to do anything like this. He'd keep the rest of his thoughts to himself until more suggestions were put into play. As for a team name, Mat had something funny in an ironic sort of way. Smiling and adjusting his glasses once more, he said, "Let's call ourselves The Balloon Party, just for laughs." The suggestion was clearly not entirely serious, he was terrible with names and titles, so he found sometimes it's better to just submit something ridiculous.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
"I'm Meg," the earth wielder said, just to get that out of the way. She had to admit, when looking at the rest of the people on her team, she felt a little... below them? Inwardly that made her snicker somewhat; it suited her and her element just fine to be that way. She looked to Aurellia. Now that was a fancy name, compared to Meg's three lettered plain one. She wondered if the girl would mind if she shortened it. To what though? Maybe just calling out "OI!" would suit better than get too familiar with others?

Lao and Mat were easy enough names to remember. She of course remembered the former and his fire wielding, along with that poor burnt up bush. She really didn't see the need for that still. Maybe she was being overly sensitive about it, but Meg loved her plants, trees and flowers, or 'the Green Life' as she liked to call it. Needless to say, she was glad he was on their team because that ensured at least she wouldn't be a target to any of that fire. She found it a little funny that they had to think of a team name. Was that necessary? Well, there was that one street gang once called the gutter rats by the nobles... nah she didn't think that would do. The thought did however but a small and amused smile on her face.

Mat she didn't really know much of, except he quite older than the rest of them. She tilted her head, observing him as he talked. She had to admit he sounded smart and didn't look half bad either... she had a thing for glasses. The plan sounded good as well, though it would be up to Sylver to decide, being their captain. She did like it, however.

"I don't mind being the carrier," she said, finally speaking up once more. "I can run pretty fast." She was used to it, being a pick pocket and then fleeing to safety.

The name of the team however, she wasn't too sure about. Balloons tended to freak her out a little bit.
@Captain Wumbo
@Cresion Breezes
@Squee
@Angelic Fusion

Aurellia looked across her team and shrugged "Alright... Yeah." She mumbled before beginning to nervously chew on her hair. "I may be offensively built but I fight a defensive fight.. Untill I get uhm.. weird." She mumbled out the last bit. She was ashamed of how she got in a fight. Either way she was finally in some time of dysfunctional group and their way of tactics rather suited her.

She looked to the other that was to be joining her and just tilted her head "Well... Are any of use here nobility?" She asked suddenly. Her eyes gazing over them "I have no issue with that to be honest but it may give us a unique advantage.. Those of us that aren't most likely have had to struggle and fight in well.. my case I did to kind of live." She said slowly. She began to shrink away from that social standing more and more before just going quiet.

She wasn't nervous anymore and was beginning to get into a more demented mindset. It was good for the upcoming game but she hated it horrificly. She didn't understand why it happened and why it manifested like it did. It was crazy and random at times. She could just be sitting happily and then suddenly be freaking out over nothing. Maybe not outwardly but inside she would be having a full melt down. She lowered her head making her hair cover her face as she began to smile. It wasn't a rather inviting smile and she knew it was beginning. The only thing she could do was hide it.

Then, the topic of the team name came into conversation and she just shook her hair out of her face. She laughed ever so slightly "How about... Well, Ill keep that to myself." She said as she was beginning to get abit more energetic. A shimmer of dark red passing over her body for less than a split second. She just took a deep breath "I think its a wonderful and rather crazy name." She stated confidently compared to how she was less than a minute before.

@Squee
@Greenie
@Captain Wumbo
@Cresion Breezes

Sylver was quite lost in thought as her teammates carried on the conversation. This test wasn't something to be overlooked. Especially with opponents that seem much stronger than them. Honestly, it actually seemed like that they were a team on the weaker side. Sylver was the only duel weilder there, while the other team had three. Variety was a key in fighting, and she knew it. She started reflecting on the battle that she saw in the jungle. Right now it was obvious that Akio was perhaps the most capable on the opposite team. It was likely his influence that made the team give off such a dangerous atmosphere. Knowing about the opponent is important. To Sylver information was something that could change the fate of almost anything event. Though this week she had replayed what she saw in the jungle countless times, but in the end all she understood was that sometimes outcomes can be changed by last second judgments.

She listened to Mat's planning of the battle. She must agree that he did a good job on classifying the team's positions bases on their element. Although he had never taken account of what each person is actually good at. To Sylver, both Aurellia and Lao isn't really suited for pure offense. Lao seemed to have too much grudge on Akio's power, and Aurellia just looks like that she's going to blow up anytime. Using them for pure offense might result in a lose lose situation for both teams. Meg on the other hand might be suited better for long range surpport. Although she claims that she could run fast, without weilding there is no way anyone could carry that flag alone. Earth, being able to manipulate the feild, was better for surporting the flag carrier. That leave Mat. For a certain reason, Sylver feels that Mat seems to be hiding something. He felt like the type who was more than what he looked like. She could never make a proper plan without knowing what each member can do.

After giggling a bit at the name Mat came up with, Sylver suggested a name also.

For the name, how about, Last Resort. We were the team formed last, and we were the last ones to find a team. I was the last captain to have team members supporting." She smiled her usual calm smile. "But sometimes what's best is saved, as a last resort."

Not waiting for a response, since the subject of the name was somewhat irrelevant, Sylver spoke again.

"Now I want all of you to tell me, what is the maximum limit of your powers." She paused for a second, and looked at Mat a little. "I don't know if I'm trustworthy enough to you guys yet, but I hope that I can get honest and true answers, as captain I want to know the way that I can lead." Once again she took a small now, trying to make her statement sound friendly and sincere. What the other team is going to do, is unknown, but what's truly unknow is what your team mates can do.

@Squee @Greenie @Captain Wumbo @Angelic Fusion

[fieldbox=Angel Gregarious, white, solid]

6351230946ef64eab1d48f794193b5de.jpg

[Location: Academy Field]
[Mood: Playful]
[Interaction: Galen]
Angel sneered at Galen, her cheeks lighting up in a blush as she turned to him, her eyes alight with surpressed laughter. Crossing her arms over her chest, she swayed her hips as she walked over to him, inching her face close to his.
"Oh?"
Angel snickered and laughed as she altered the gravity around Galen, shifting the weight on the lower half of his body so it was heavier than the top half. She turned her body as she applied the gravitational force, sweeping Galen off of his feet. Angel flicked her hair, looking back at him.
"And here I thought it was a mans job to sweep a woman off of their feet."
She couldnt hold it in, holding her sides as she shook with laughter, tears springing to her eyes as she looked at him on the ground.

@Ananfal
[fieldbox][/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

Mateus Steadman

Aurellia certainly was an interesting person, Mat was really unsure of just how to describe her. As such, he really hadn't been able to judge whether or not he'd like her. Meg, on the other hand, seemed simple enough, an easy to understand person. She seemed very 'down to earth' in an ironic explanation. Sylver was quiet, polite, and very gentle. Mat liked this, nothing was worse than an 'up in your face' leader. On the other hand, he'd hoped he took his advice as what it was, merely suggestions. Mat was terrible at considering peoples skills and judged almost purely off of element. People were more than just elements, they were living beings with thoughts and preferences, and Mat was not the greatest at keeping that in mind.

With Aurellia asking if anyone was from noble lineage, Mat became uneasy. He was of nobility, however, he was of the enemys nobility. being raised as an object of war was not what he liked and he had abandon his home to come here, and he liked it. For now, he'd keep silent about his blood line. It would probably be best for himself if such information was kept silent until people could trust him else he might be scorn without being given a chance.

The unease caused by Aurellias question was quickly set to rest when Sylver spoke of the team name. It was a silly little name, silly in a charming sort of way. Before speaking, his old habit of adjusting his glasses kicked in while he smiled, "Well, we all know how good a last resort can be." She then continued, asking about the limits of their powers with a pause and clear look at himself. It was very unclear if she was able to see through his illusion or if she was just clever enough to know. Hesitant, Mat thought of any consequences there might be about him hiding his element. It could cost the match, but what harm could actually be done in that? Then again, what was there left to lose? Nothing really, these people weren't his enemies. "Well..." He spoke, adjusting his glasses once more, this time much more nervously. "I, uh...am not exactly a water wielder." Lifting the illusion from only his allies and revealing his void emblem, he continued, "I choose to appear so, it catches my opponents off guard. Trouble is, any mind wielder will be able to see through this, Voids mind magic is not outstandingly powerful." Once he finished speaking he put the illusion back up. He only wanted to give them enough time to confirm. "But I will have you know, I can make anyone else certain that I am a skilled water wielder."

He smirked at her reaction amused, she didn't know who he was and calling him a stalker no less. "No im not your stalker." He said his voice layered heavily in amusement. "Im Akio, one of the captains. If you agree to come with me then let us be off, this is everyone that will join us and i would like to discuss strategy." He said out loud so the members of his group could hear while he tried to ignore the playful flirting in the background.

He set off, expecting his team to follow him. He wanted to get as far away from the other teams as possible before discussing strategy, what he was gonna be asking would be a tricky subject as is. Once he found a more removed part of the castle he turned to see if all his group arrived and if not he waited for them to. He rather only say this once.

"As many of you know by this point," He said before looking at crystal and smirking. "Or not." He said then looking forwards again and getting comfortable. "My name is Akio and im the reason the tests stopped in the forest when i dueled and beat the teacher Klamath. I am a mind wielder... And a darkness wielder." He said telling the secret he kept for years that wasent such a secret anymore. "I plan to win this game and for that i would like you to tell me your abilities and how you use them best. I did some of my own research which is how i knew your names but i don't know the extent and knowing your abilities will play a key role how we fight this battle." He said looking at them. Akio while he had some experience with command if you could count a gang was used to people listening and obeying, he wasn't used to having to explain his reasons and convince people to do things and while he was trying this was obvious.

@Greenie @DANAsaur @Ayla @Ananfal

Galen was about to respond to Angel, his shadows ready to knock her down to the ground as well, when their team leader - his name was Akio apparently - called for a team-wide strategy meeting and he was forced to forgo his revenge in order to join in on this meeting.

When Akio asked for their elements and abilities Galen waited a moment to see if anyone was going before raising his hand.
"I am also a Darkness wielder." He stated, making sure that everyone heard him. "I can enter the shadow world, a place full of darkness, where no one can find me - except of course another Darkness user." Here he inclined his head to their leader in a small show of respect. "I can emerge from the shadow world in any shadow I shoose, since in that world they all mingle. The darkness I use for my attacks also come from this dark world. My darkness can belong range or short range, but it is mostly used for attack."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lao
10:48 PM
Rohad Academy

Lao frowned, this Mat guy already showed that he was not the smartest. Not matter how unkind that was it was obvious, his strategy reveled it. His plan was impractical, he wanted to defend against the wind and poison wielder, when they need to protect that flag, it would be impractical to have him protect it when he was the perfect offensive fighter. Creating cyclones, summoning waves of water, he was an all arounder infact. "That plan won't work." Lao said raising and eyebrow. "Meg should protect the flag, Earth is the best defense weapon. You should stay in our territory and stop anyone who gets past there. Sylver, Aurellia, and me, should be the front team, we will push into enemy territory. " He said with a shrug, that was a much better plan.

He glanced at Aurellia, why it mattered if any of them were Nobility was beyond Lao.She defiantly a weird one, he couldn't tell if she was a noble to. He looked back at Sylver and agreed with her choice of a name, "Like it." He said simply. She then got serious, asking them the limit of their abilities. That meant he would have tell them about his wielding. Lao frowned, she was a leader, which scared Lao, she was pretty young still. When he heard Mat's confession, he shook his head and sighed, could they really rely on this guy, he was pretty ugh useless, he wanted to punch the guy in the jaw. Lao took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, "I'm a Second Stage Fire Wielder and I am developing Black Fire. I'm the perfect match for the Dark wielders, I can literally burn there shadows into nothing." He said with a grin, that was his plan all along, he might as well have told them.

Aurellia

Aurellia looked at them all as they spoke about their own abilities and Aurellia felt alittle at odds about it all. But that quickly passed as she giggled slightly. "I like that plan." She specified at Lao. "The more of us pressing forward the less chances there are of us failing.. Also, as for sticking back I could play mid field I guess.. I love moving around and I bet that I can catch them if they try to run." Aurellia stated with a growing smile. Unlike the past times she began to relish in the mindset she was in. Somthing was swelling up from inside of her driving her mad but it was a beautiful madness that drove her towards an adrenalin rush like no other.

When it came around to her she held her gauntlet up "Lightning here... For some reason my lightning is a dark deep red... But I am not that great with it.. So! I don't know what I should say about that. I am best when moving constantly. I don't like sitting still when I am like this. It makes me spazz out.... so.. How long untill this starts.. I am starting to get fidgety." Aurellia added on before beginning to stretch her arms. It was obvious that nervous girl was no longer present. It was replaced with a whirling ball of energy and power. "So! How long do you think untill this event gets cancled?" She asked as another shimmer like wave of energy passed over her body. The energy lasted a split second before passing into the ground.

She felt somthing surge up her spine and she exhaled heavily after twitching like a cold breeze was striking her. "Well, that was an interesting breeze to say the least... Anyone else feel that?" She asked before another burst of dark red energy shot like an aura around her body for a split second. It was fast enough for the trained eye to spot like it was a being from the corner of your eyes. "Hm... I think I am getting edgy again.. Ok! We need to get this started before I begin to freak out." She said with a half laugh .

Last edited:

[Location: Academy field]
[Mood: Curious]
[Interaction: Akio + Galen]
Angel sneered at Galen, a fire in her eyes. She enjoyed toying with the Darkness Weilder. It brought a certain air of amusement, something she could smile about. Her childhood consisted of nothing but harnessing what she was, who she was supposed to become, and hardly ever had the time to play around like a normal child. Galen was fun to mess around with. She giggled before turning her attention back to Akio, who had asked about their skills and powers.

Angel kicked up her boot, the little cube of her weapon landing her palm. She smirked as she pressed the small button on it, dropping her hand down as she cube shifted and molded into her broadsword. With her opposite hand, she took the side of the grip she wasnt holding on to and slid her hand down, seperating the main blade into two seperate katanas. Sliding them in the holster, she eyed Akio curiously, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I harness the power of the Nebula and the Mind. I can alter your perception, as well as increase the air pressure of a certain point, making explosions in any part of space I desire. I can bend objects to my will. As a Space Weilder, I can alter the gravity around myself, changing the mass of my body slightly and allowing for better mobility."
She narrowed her eyes as she spoke. She didnt trust this man. He was resonsible for the killing that ended their survival test, meaning he was the mastermind behind those hanous murders. It disgusted her, and being under his leadership, even on the same team, made her scowl in his direction. She put one hand onto one of the hilts of her blades, her shoulders tense. She didnt want to be on his Team, but atleast Galen was here.

"I can do that, plus much, much more. Screw with me if you dare."
She spat, flicking her hair behind her. Her corsette suddenly felt too tight, her ribbons pulling back her hair to the point where it gave her a slight headache. She hoped it'd go away. The last thing she wanted was a migrane during one of the tests to go to the one school she'd been training for her entire life.

Angel turned on her heel and moved over to stand next to Galen. The air around her shimmered and sparked with frustration. Of course he would pick her. Of course he would want to know their strengths. This man could not be trusted. She wouldnt allow her guard down around him. No. After this, he would remain her enemy. For now, she had to boil quietly.

@Greenrust
@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Crystal

Crystal scoffed at the captain's statement "And why would I care if you defeated the teacher and stopped the test? That information is so bloody irrelevant" she mumbled to herself. The first time she laid eyes on Akio, she didn't like him, not one bit. There was something strange about him that she can't put her finger in it.

She listened to their introductions and so far none of them caught her interest. The captain is egoistic, Galen guy is normal and the girl named Angel is a bitch. I mean seriously, she's acting like a bitch and a lost puppy she thought to herself, watching her sit next to Galen.

The game hasn't started yet and she's already losing interest. "Bloody hell" she muttered under her breath. Just bear with it Crystal. I'm sure everything will be over in no time she chanted in her mind, eyeing everyone in the group.

Crystal let out a bright smile that can almost blind anyone and in her sweetest voice she spoke "Hi everyone! I'm Crystal and I wield the wind and poison element. I can control the direction of the air at my own will and I can release toxins and venoms." she stated and pulled out a couple of golden eggs, pointing at it one by one "Oh, these are my babies. This one contains neurotoxins that could destroy your nerve tissues with just a small amount. I also have Botulinum, Sarin, Strychnine, Polonium and much much more." She feels like an evil scientist every time she discuss and name her golden eggs and it gives her such a great relief that she can kill anyone that tries to attack her--team member or not.

"Anyway, I can't really explain my abilities in words, so I guess I'll just show in the field~" she cooed cutely and winked at the Captain, already disgusted with herself.

Amitis didn't say a word while she listened to everyone speaking on their abilities. Everyone seemed so... pompous and self assured, as if nothing bad could happen to them. Proud, she supposed, and seemingly full of disdain for others. And Amitis might have been like that as well if she hadn't learned her lesson in the jungle. She might have thought she was great, but now she knew better. There was always someone who was better. Even Akio had someone who could best him.

She didn't let her thoughts show on her face, as always, calm and expressionless, like a lake on a day without wind. She didn't trust any of the people here, save her Master. Well, perhaps trust here wasn't the right word... more like blind following. He already knew her abilities or lack of, and she really didn't want to elaborate that fact in front of anyone else. But she supposed there was no choice, and seeing how everyone else had, it was her turn.

"You already know what I can do," she finally said, looking at the others for a second before looking to Akio. "I can wield water and I prefer fighting with poisoned needles." She wasn't sure how that would help their cause but she was sure that Akio would have some place or other for her in his master plan. She really didn't like the way Angel and Crystal spoke and acted but once again she didn't let it show. Once this test was finished, she was sure it would be the last she saw of this group. Hopefully.

@Greenrust

Meanwhile, Meg was busy listening to her teammates. She had to admit, compared to her, they were stronger, flashier, and much more interesting. She was as dull as the earth she wielded, and quite frankly she liked that. She looked to her teammates, and despite Aurellia seeming a bit like a wildcard, she had to admit she felt they had a good chance of winning. Their captain, though young, was clearly intelligent, as were her teammates. She just hoped they got along with each other.

She pushed back that annoying black bang that always fell in her face. "Me, I'm an earth wielder," she said with a small grin. "But I bet you all know that. I'm pretty good at it, been doing it since I was a kid. Besides that, there's nothing really special or outstanding with me, unless you have a garden that needs taking care of. I don't mind the extra money." She smirked a little before blinking. "Oh right... there's this baby as well." She pulled out her sling shot for the team to see. "I'm pretty good with this, in case you want to hit someone's noggin."

@Cresion Breezes

As they had spoke Akio had closed his eyes almost as if resting but he was in thought, categorizing their abilities and figuring out how he could use them, how should he use them. He had chosen these ones out of many because he felt they had some of the most potential of the current wielders. Well perhaps not Amitis at that level quite yet, but he had gotten used to her at his side. He needed to be able to work with them and them him, even if they weren't fond of each other. Not just for now and this test which may mean little in the long run but in the war that followed. As Amitis, the last to speak, gave a description of her abilities he opened his eyes.

He looked at crystal first seemingly with weary amusement. "Your right, that information means very little in the long run. But some find it important anyway." He said running a hand threw his hair, if he wanted to be able to fulfill his objective he would have to learn to lead. This would be a start, though he doubted very few would be this difficult to lead then 3 independent, powerful wielders (he didnt even include Amitis in the count since she would follow his orders to the letter anyhow.) "As for your ability i have a general idea how it works."
He said simply before turning his attention.

The next person he turned his attention to was Angel who he starred at for a moment under his dark gaze. It wasen't dark or intimidating, it just seemed thoughtful. "I'm not your enemy Angel.. I would rather us here be friends, this group here. Not because of your power, or what you can do for me now or even in this school. War is coming, as undoubtedly as the moon rises in the sky." He said scanning the group. "And those of us in this school, the wielders will be all that stands between this country and annihilation." He said resting his elbows on his knee's. "While every nation still has an army they are nothing more then cannon folder these days, after all what are they compared so those who control elements, call up the darkness of human kinds nightmares, or control space and time? When the war comes... And it will come, the survival of this nation will rest on its wielders. You are some of those with the highest potential in this school from what ive seen, which is why i picked you. To test your ability and resolve, except for Amitis who ive already done so though in a different manner. Those who i killed in the forest would have not been able to survive the battle field but would be likely passed regardless, especially the nobles. When they died this time they would not only bring about the end of their lives, but the lives of the soldier who expected for them to be able to protect them. If we had many years they may have become competent but war will come in only a few years which is why i killed them. We must be able to work together because if we fail then this nation dies." He said almost unaware how impassioned his tone was becoming. He wasent screaming or shouting but a note of true belief and attempt to convey that believe entered his tone. "We can't fight among ourselves." He said pausing and controlling his tone to read the I reactions.

[Location: Academy field]
[Mood: Pissed]
[Interaction: Akio]
Angel snarled at her Leader. Grabbing her blades from her waist, she slammed the two together again to create her broadsword. In an instant, the tip of her blade was at Akio's throat. The air around them both shimmered and flickered, the air pressure rising steadily. Her anger was boiling. Over the edge. It took everything not to plunge the blade into this throat. The air above them exploded, pressurized air raining over the team like a sudden wind.

"You did WHAT? Who are you to say that they were not worthy of living? Who are to to decide that they must die because they were weak? You are not a God. You are not a Higher Being that decides who lives and who dies. Your reasoning and logic is pathetic. Poisoned. You are nothing. You, Akio, are lucky that you are the leader of this squad, because otherwise, I would kill you here and now with no remorse, or regret."
Angel turned on her heel, slipping her sword across her back and storming past the group, off and away. The air was popping around her, the heat rising and falling as it syncronized with her emotions. That man was evil. Wronged. Damned to die a horrid death.

Angel stood within earshot of the group, leaning against one of the nearby trees. Angel raised the pressure around herself dangerously high. Anybody who entered would be rendered without oxygen and forced to step back. It sounded like wind howling inside her circle, and that seemed to calm her nerves right now. She knew she must look like a child having a temper tantrum, but she didnt care. Her anger was beyong anything she'd felt before.

[/fieldbox]

Galen sighed softly as Angel burst out with anger and then stormed off in a fit. Turning to Akio, he inclined his head slightly. "I personally agree with you. You and I understand what it's like to fight. She grew up with mobility. I'm not making excuses for her anger, but she doesn't understand what we do. I'll do my best to explain it to her, but know that you have my support." Galen said softly, before turning to look at where Angel had gone. Seeing that she had stormed off to lean against a nearby tree, Galen walked over to her, but made sure to stay a fair distance away.

"Hey there, Angel." He said gently, trying to not incite her anger. "Can we talk? I think we should talk a bit about why you're angry at Akio and why he thinks the way he does."

@Ayla

Status
Not open for further replies.