Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylver was silent as she listened to her team mates speak. She can feel the atmosphere growing tenser as time passes by. She didn't know many of these people, even with the encounter in the jungle, she still didn't have any idea about Meg or Lao's abilities. Not to mention the two whom she never seen before. Now that she thought about it, it seemed that she knew the other team better than she does her own. She was the only person here who seen Akio's full strength, and she also caught glimpses of the other space wielder, the water wielder and the girl with the sleeping poison. This was good, since she knew what's to come.

If she manages to get a good idea of her team mates's powers, then she is likely now the person with most information at hand on the field. Using that will give her an advantage. Her team mates were honestly not bad, they seem to know themselves, and what they're capable of. That was something Sylver was hoping for, inaccurate information was the last thing she wanted. Mat turned out to be a void wielder. It didn't surprise her that much. The atmosphere around him was complex and gave tingles on her skin. Many wielders never realize that they emit some sort of energy without knowing. This energy is so small in amount it's hard to notice, but it could be noticed if you try. It explained why other would usually feel uncomfortable around darkness wielders or powerful people in general. The atmosphere they give is more noticeable due to the nature of their power. She was almost glad that Mat was a void wielder, having an all round support would always be something good to use. She noticed how Mat disguised himself as a water wielder. Void usually has weaker powers, by disgusting himself as water, it likely means that it was his best element.

Looking at Aureilla, as she offered to be mid field. Sylver thinks that wouldn't work, especially after seeing her with her red lighting and whirls of energy. Keeping someone with uncontrollable power on their own side wasn't a good choice. As Aureilla passed the energy off onto the earth, it seemed like that the attacks won't work against shadows, or darkness, for the fact. The ground, the energy disappears into the ground. It was a crucial point of battle for all energy to be utilized to it's maximum. She looked at Mat, "You're a void wielder, is water your best element? How well can you control water?" If Mat didn't have a ability good enough, they'll need to use the other water wielder on the other team, who seemed the least experienced. "And also, no mind tricks, actual water. It doesn't have to be offensive though, something like a heavy rainfall would do."

Immediately she turned to Aurilla, "You know him right?" she asked Aureilla as she shrugged in Mat's direction. "I'm hoping you two are able to collaborate...No, I wish everyone to be able to collaborate, I'm hoping for a flawless one." When she spoke the words, Sylver realized that she might have been too harsh. A flawless collaboration with people just met, what was I thinking...Signing a little, she spoke again. "But, if you can't do it, I won't blame anyone, sorry for the unreal expectations."

Afterwards, she turned to Meg and Lao. Meg was obviously best for a defensive position, there was no doubting that. Although Sylver also intended to use her earth element as another source of a sneak attack. As for Lao, she planned for him to prepare the first sneak attack plan with Mat. Although Mat might be able to do it be himself.

"Lao, how well can you control the black fire?" As the second wildcard after Areuilla, Sylver didn't want him to go wild with the flames like he did in the jungle. If he still can't advance control it, it would only stay as a last resort. A true last resort. She didn't want Lao to be in front like Aurellia though, since he can control most of his power. Sylver wanted to keep him as a support position. Though he might not be happy with that. He was probably the member who wanted to fight the most, he wants to be stronger, but Sylver didn't want any risk with the team. She kept quiet and listened to Meg, the time to resolve the issue with Lao wasn't here, it was in battle. Meg on the other hand was probably the best for going offense, although Sylver already clearly stated that she was good for defense.

One thing that made Sylver interested was the fact that Meg was using her power since she was a child. That was quite like Sylver herself. She started using her's since she as a toddler, now the results are that she can use her element by instinct, and perform multiple tasks at once. If Meg is capable of doing that, she'll likely be playing an important support role as well as defensive role. "Meg, tell me, how many different things can you do with the earth at once? How large is the scale? Tell me everything, but don't push yourself please."

Turning to everyone on the team, Sylver could feel the air tensing up. She smiled though. "I hope that everyone would listen to me...not down to every single letter, but, can you at least keep the general picture...? I'll try my best to give everyone their freedom. Soldiers are still people, they all have a human living inside of them, and everyone would take an order and obey an order differently. I'm not a good leader, so I don't expect any of you to actually follow me. I don't want to do anything reckless, but if it comes down to it..." She hanged her head a bit lower, and then ran her hand though her white hair. "...don't be afraid to use a last resort, do what you can." After taking another bow although this time in a more formal fashion, she did what she wanted to do since the moment she was chosen as a leader.

"I apologize early for failing all of you, for just being your leader, I hope I can be forgiven."

Crystal

Crystal let out a bored yawn and stretched her arms. For her, it doesn't matter if someone killed someone, everyone will eventually die anyway. Be it at war or sickness, or just a simple and quick demise, no one could escape the grasp of death.

She watched the two leave, which only made her grin "if someone could easily lose their cool, who knows what idiotic deeds they'll do when they're in a fight?" she asked to no one in particular, throwing and catching a golden egg repeatedly in her hand. With a sigh, she threw the egg at Akio and it bursts into tiny fragments of sparkly glitters. "Looks like you're not doing an excellent job being a captain, Captain" she stated mockingly, holding in her laughter as the glitters spread around him and made him look like a human disco ball. "Here, let me help you~" Crystal offered a released a big gush of wind, blowing off every little bit of sparkles off of him, messing up his hair and clothes. "Pfft. There...much better" she beamed brightly, a mischievous glint visible in her eyes.

It's seems like everyone in the group was so uptight and strict, like "fun" "happiness" and "laughter" isn't part of their vocabulary. Did they lose their childhood or something? Even if her childhood was robbed from her, she still finds a way to have fun even in the most serious situations. Besides, how sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

"So, when will you start discussing about the strategy?"

Mateus Steadman
Despite Mat's initial observations, Lao submitted his own opinion. This was good, Mat purely went of element and his past experiences with those elements. "Well Lao, You know yourself better than I do. I can take pretty much any position I'm given." So far Lao seemed decent enough as a person, and a second stage fire wielder to boot. This made Mat a little jealous, he'd never be able to go further than normal fire, although he'd pit in the occasional mind trick to make his normal fire look blue. That was his specialty when it came to mind, just little deceptive tricks.

Aurellia, on the other hand, was really...Hard to get a solid read on. Once he had a decent clue how and who she was it completely changed. Changing his attention to Sylver who had begun to ask, he already knew his answer and would tell her more than just his best. "In order best to worst I'm good with Water, Earth, Mind, Air, and Fire. Normally I'd put a comment about not underestimating my fire," Pausing for just a second, Mat adjusted his glasses this time with his left hand then continued, "but with Lao here I might not need to use my own at all. I use my water and air as support, Earth as defense, and Fire as offense. I am almost always using Mind to deceive enemies, I'm not skilled enough with it to pull off anything major." Sylver was also able to deduce that Mat and Aurellia had met before, and Mat quickly responded, "We spoke for only a minute last week, I wouldn't say we know eachother just yet." Any false impressions would be bad for the chemistry of the team, the truth was Mat didn't know any of them.

As such Mat sized them each up, starting with the team captain. Sylver was smart for her age, and she was able to deduce a lot of untold information. There was a possibility she was able to find more information based on the way people behaved, she very well could prove to be a capable leader. He'd follow her no matter what she said, even if they lose that would still be a valuable lesson. As for her personality, she was very polite and calm, it was a good first impression but nothing to go calling a friendship just yet.

Lao was confident and this bothered Mat, it came off as arrogance, but Mat knew better than to judge just yet. It's easy to misread arrogance as the itch to win. Winning wasn't all that important to Mat, but to others winning was the world. His confidence might also be a large asset to his wielding, a 'Hot Headed' fire wielder might push themselves to be more than they can be. Of course, when it came to what he said he was polite enough to pass as a decent person in Mats book. As far as use in combat, confidence was a vertu, he'd feel comfortable at his side.

Aurellia confused Mat, as of now he didn't know what to think. He'd have to keep a close eye on her for his and her sake.

Meg was calm yet spunky. It was endearing at least, she struck Mat as the type of person who not only knew who she was, but didn't much care for anyone that didn't like that. That was a good feature, Mat liked to think of himself as the same. Meg and himself should get along just fine as long as she doesn't get too up in his face. As for working together, Mat hasn't met many Earth wielders he wasn't able to work with. Well, there was one, but the moron tried using his earth as a pure offense...Hopefully she was smarter than that.

Last edited:
He seemed to have pissed her off. Her curious shape shifting blade had been recreated into a broadsword and was pointed at his throat. He had not been expecting such a sudden attack. If she had been resolute in the idea of killing him she may have been able to cut his throat right there. If the fact he could have been killed fazed him he didnt show it by on the inside there was some uneasiness. If he had to fight this girl the fight would be difficult, perhaps as difficult as Klamath in its own way. Air pressure buffeted him as he stood there.

He leaned back on his heels and raised two fingers and placed them right under the tip of the blade glowing darkly so it seemed like a thin aura of concentrated night surrounded them. "I agree im not a higher being, im only human if one with powers. Though perhaps being stronger then another makes you higher. Their enemies would not show them compassion so why should i. When war begins and comes to you to kill what will you do? If you know the empire then you will know that about half of them, even the weilders, are drafted. What will give you the right to take their lives or even take mine?" He said not with judgement but with something akin to curiosity. When she removed her blade he spoke one last thing to her back. "Feel free to challenge me at any time, i wont lose." He cleared his throat and nodded at Galen.

He knew Amitis would follow him so that was two. As for crystal... Even he couldnt stop himself from looking at her with annoyance when she mocked him. He wasent fond of being mocked, he was fine being challenged on different views are angel had done, but being mocked annoyed him. Never the less the meschevious glint in her eye as she covered him in glitter and then blew it off him leaving his cloths and black hair ruffled almost seem child like and made him only sigh. "No im not." He said wearily before thinking about her question. "When Galen returns from their chat, i already have a basic strategy we can use now that i know your abilities.. That is angel will take orders.

@Greenie @Ayla @DANAsaur @Ananfal

Lao
10:56 AM
Rohad Academy

Lao could see a plan formulate in the head of Sylver. It seemed that his was not good enough, which he really did not care about, as long as they won, he was ok. He watched Sylver with his eyebrow raised, she was young, to young, yet, she was their leader, why this had happened, Lao did not no, or understand. He was supposed to followed her orders and he was sure she was smart, at least if a teacher decided to choose her. There must have been a reason Lao was not chosen, which slightly angered Lao. What did he do? Was it the burning? Lao was more than qualified to lead, in terms of raw power he was the strongest on the team. Lao frowned, he would find out soon enough.

"Ha, I have about as much control over wild horses pulling a wagon for the first time than Black Fire Wielding." He said chuckling a bit. It hurt to say but it was true, he could barely control this fire, yet he wished to use it, stupid on his part. "Nah, you won't fail." He said with a shrug at her last comment. "I'm sure you can Mat." He snapped at Mat immediately. He was a Void Wielder, they couldn't have him protecting the flag, at best he could be used as support. Hopefully this would turn out better than it was going at the moment.

@Greenie
@Angelic Fusion
@Squee
@Cresion Breezes

Meg hm'd a moment before looking a little sheepish. She really only used her wielding for gardening the last couple of years or so... but before that had been much more 'fun' times that she didn't really like to share. She would use her wielding primarily to hide herself but often to catch others in the earth and 'relieve' them of their 'burdens', as her once buddy used to call it.

"Well it depends how much effort's needed and how much I can concentrate at that particular moment," Meg said, wishing there was a more useful answer to give. "Like having the earth grab three people is obviously gonna take more effort than one person... ah, that's just an example though, like I can take that many down easily, even more. Mostly I use it for barriers though, dirt, sand, rock... well, all of the earth." She chuckled a little, wishing she sounded a little more eloquent, like the others. It was one of the downsides of being a streetrat, all your education was pretty much null, though survival skills were rampant.

She did raise an eyebrow however when she heard Sylver's last statement. "Hey, don't go saying you're not a good leader or that you're gonna fail us," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and shaking her head. "You seem like a sweet kid and humble, but like don't put yourself down, alright." She smiled a little and raised a fist. "I think you can do it, and so should you. Be confident!" She gave a small nod before looking to the other for a small second. She hoped they felt the same, but even if they didn't, she'd try to stay confident in Sylver's abilities.

@Cresion Breezes @Captain Wumbo @Angelic Fusion @Squee

Amitis was not at all happy when Angel put the blade to Akio's throat. In fact, her poker face broke for a moment as she swiftly took hold of one of her needles, ready to strike. However, seeing Akio was not fazed, she did not let the attack loose. Her face returned to normal, though her thoughts were haywire. What was wrong with this girl? Didn't she know that killing was a normal part of life, at least for soldiers? She also didn't understand the temper tantrum. How was that helpful in any way? If this had been a real situation, they would all be torn apart easily, maybe not literally, but a divided team was much easier to deal with than a unified one.

She blinked when she realized what Crystal said. That made her rather irritated, and the irritation grew as she watched the much too free girl mock her master. Discussing strategy? How could anyone do that with almost every member of their team acting like a child who didn't know how to behave? It was easy for everyone to simply say and do as they wish. Maybe it was time people actually calmed down and listened.

Then again, maybe she was the weird one? In that case, she was fine with it. At least she wasn't being a distraction.

@Greenrust , @DANAsaur

Last edited:
Aurellia shrugged her shoulder and nodded to them all. Her jittery body movements an restlessness began to increse. "I think its starting soon! Well, I want to teach someone a lesson.. Well, if I have to atleast... not in a bloody mood or anything you know." She said as calmly as she could in this mindset. Then she looked to Mat. "Well, Uhm.. we can work together. I think it will be fun! I need someone to watch over me so I dont go crazy!" She said with a large smile. That nervous feeling long go she was loving the social situation as she felt another surge of energy. This time the red was far darker and it shimmered for atleast a second. It was like somthing was building.

"Whew! I feel energized... or somthing I think I don't know wha tit is.. its so random and it makes me feel... random.." She mumbled before shaking her head. "Ok! So I am ready.. Anyone else pumped for this?!" She asked before regining herself in. She then turned toward mat again "I think you will do fine. Alright? I need a dance partner when I go out for a fun time. Trust me.. you will enjoy yourself.. I want to see their faces when I burst lightning at them while avoiding their attacks in a dance of death. It works best with my blades but! I have to do without them." She said before crossing her arms "Also, don't worry about it. If I was picked we would all be dead. Im crazy remember.. atleast you are sane." She said.

@Cresion Breezes @Captain Wumbo @Angelic Fusion @Squee

[fieldbox=Angel Gregarious, white, solid]
6351230946ef64eab1d48f794193b5de.jpg

[Location: A random tree]
[Mood: Still angry]
[Interaction: Galen]
Angel's mood seemed to relax a little when she saw Galen walking torward her, concern written across his face. The emotion in his eyes only made her more annoyed. She didnt want his concnern, his pity, or anything. Killing with no absolute reason was wrong. Believing that somebody to die anyways was a horribe justification to live. It made her skin crawl and the small hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

Kicking off of the tree, she stood and faced him. The air around his head popped and sparked, the space around Angel fizzing and tingling with heat and tension. She didnt lessen the air pressure, but she allowed the noise to die down to talk to her... Friend? Could she consider Galen a friend by now? She didnt know. It didnt matter at this point.

She gripped the hilt of her sword so tightly, the top of her knuckles turning white.
"Killing without proper justification is wrong, Galen. Telling yourself that they would have died anyways just makes it easier for him to sleep at night. Those were lives. Human beings. He is treating them like flies. Pests. Insects. Would you allow yourself to die if he told you would die in the near or far future? No. You would try to prove him wrong. He didnt give that pleasure to those he killed. They are dead now. No redemption. Nothing."

Angel snarled, the tree's trunk twisting with a sickening crunch, the pressure sucking the oxygen from the air, splintering the wood and shattering the foundation, showering chunks of wood and dust across the ground they stood on. Her anger had escalated, making the air turn hot and tense, her breathing turning labored. She was using valuable energy, but she didnt care. Didnt want to care. The man who was their team leader was disgusting, and to follow under him would go agaist her studies as a child.

Angel stumbled, her head starting to swim from the amount of energy she was using. No. She wouldnt fall. Wouldnt be weak. She would stand and let those fools know that she was strong. Tears burned her eyes, her emotions changing quickly. She wouldnt show that either. To cry was to be weak. Angel was not weak. She was a warrior of the Gregarious family. She was a skilled fighter.

@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Galen Morket, "Spirit of Darkness"
Galen sighed softly as Angel nearly shouted at him, the force behind her words expressing itself as her power tore the tree next to her apart, causing the young girl to stumble. He didn't know what to say to her that wouldn't destroy her whole world view, or make her even more mad than she already was. "Angel..." He whispered her name softly before reaching out in a motion too fast for the young woman to dodge and pulled her into a tight hug. What Galen lacked in words, he could make up for with physical comfort.

He sighed softly as he tried to figure out how to help Angel without hurting her.
"Angel..." He repeated, struggling with the words he wanted to say but couldn't. "In this world... What Akio did isn't wrong." He hurried to explain himself before Angel could start shouting again. "Perhaps he shouldn't have killed during the entrance exam - this is a school, and those nobles could (maybe but not likely) have learned how to be useful. But the truth of the matter is, that most nobles are selfish, greedy, and cruel. They get whatever they want with their money, and don't work with their own two hands - or their wielding ability either. They force commoners like Akio and I to do their work for them, and abuse their power over us."

Galen forced himself to stop speaking, and risked a glance at Angel to see how she was doing.

[Location: Galen's arms]
[Mood: Not as angry]
[Interaction: Galen]
Angel was trying her best to keep herself standing. Her energy was sapped, and was more than greatful as Galen pulled him into his chest. Her arms stayed by her side in utter shock. She had never been hugged before. Her parents only gave her handshakes and slaps on the back as a reward. Never a hug. He smelled like leather and woodsmoke, mixed with a little bit of mint, and her eyes watered even more. It wouldnt be long before she would start crying, but she wanted to make sure nobody was there to see it.

Angel was tense, but as soon as Galen pulled her to him, her shoulders slumped and she relaxed even more. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. He was atleast an entire head taller, and she had to stand on her toes.

With a strange feeling of regret, she pulled away, her eyes glazed and looking at the ground.
"T-Thanks, Galen. I think Im okay now. We should get back to the team before Akio decides to kill me, too."
@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Mateus Steadman

Everything was coming together nicely. Mateus would be a back liner and that suited him well. Aurellia turned her attention to Mat, which took him rather by surprise. He wasn't sure why, there was no rational reason to be surprised by this. Mat rubbed the back of his head, then adjusted his glasses after accidentally moving them, "By no means did I mean to say we can't work together, I'm sure we can. I'm looking forward to working with all of you." Mat was a team player. He had to be with his element, some of his techniques costed time, and he needed help buying that time. This fact coupled with the fact he struggles greatly in countering the elements of darkness and space, Mat chose to work mostly on how he worked in a team. He'd find the teams weakest point and fill the empty space, making them stronger overall.

Continuing to speak to Aurellia, Mat looked her in the eyes as he spoke. "Aurellia, I'll be honest, I don't really know what to think of you, but I do believe you to be an able ally to have." In terms of personality, he was very unsure how the two would get along, but should she prove herself a strong fighter then they two could work well together. The same could be said for any of the others, but there was something about a lightning wielder and a void wielder that was just appealing. The two worked well together. Earth was one Mat worked wonders with as well, but in the end any wielder can work well with an Earth wielder, they are amazing companions. Fire wielders like Lao proved to be valuable assets as well, but Mat never really met one he could work with. Space wielders were especially difficult to work with because each one was so unique it made it hard to generalize them. He'd have to see Sylver in action before he knew if they'd work well together.

Sylver was glad that Mat seemed okay with working with Aurellia, it was an extremely impotent part of the plan for them to be able to work together. Sylver still felt unlucky for not getting a water wielder on the team, but having a void wielder who is best at water makes a good runner up. After all, water wasn't going to be needed in attacks. Her plan is slowly coming together now, she has a way to defend while launching attacks at the same time. Though it required skill, Sylver had to believe in the team mates that she had. There was no other option. Although there was one part of the plan that she is quite unsure of, and that is the capturing of the flag. Although the rules stated no killing, the only way she had came up with of capturing the flag putted the flag carrier in danger. Sylver wanted to it herself, but with no wielding allowed while carrying a flag, that was a no go.

Taking a deep breath, Sylver had to give out the orders now. The set up stage cannot be dragged on until the fight actually starts. Turning to Mat and Aurellia, she started giving out her first orders as the leader of this team. "You two, are the key of the beginning stage. Mat, I want you to start attempting to create a thunderstorm as soon as it starts...Whatever start whenever you can, start now if it can go unnoticed. If you need surpport I'll try to alter the air pressure for you." Then she turned to Aurellia, it was hard finding a place for her, but if this goes right it'll make her happy. "And Aruellia, I want you to protect him before he's done. After that you are free to do what you want as long as it's offense related. Distract the enemy, especially Akio. I'll let Lao cover you." As she said that she turned to Lao. "As I said I would like you to cover Aurellia, but I'm hoping you can leave the fighting to her. You realized that there were people in the bush back in the jungle, so I believe in your enemy detection skills. Be careful about the dark wielder. Not only Akio, the other one too. Try not to attack unless it's necessary, and also, no black fire, unless I say you can use it" Sylver was sure that Lao was probably not happy with the orders she's giving, but it was currently the best position for him. The only member left now was Meg. Sylver personally thinks that she might have the most potential in this fight, but if that potential is going to show, it might put her in danger. "Meg...You, stay on defense." After pausing a bit, Sylver continued. "And also, while Mat is creating the thunderstorm, try to loosen the dirt on the other team's ground. Not too loose, try not to let them notice. You noticed me in the tree watching you while we were in the jungle, so I hope that you can also help Lao with detecting the enemies."

She has done it, the plan she made was going to be put to action. The thought slightly worried her, she has no idea what the opposing team would do, so she purposely left herself free so she could counter any attacks. Even though she only knew these people for a couple of days at most, she tried to put them into a functional team. Mat can't judge people, but has knowledge on how the elements work. Plus having multiply elements, he was the best for setting up complicated field effects. Those effects would go in to support Aurellia, who seems to waste quite a bit of energy, and can go haywire with her powers. Mat's field effects would both amplify and control her attacks at a certain direction. Meg will also be supporting Aurellia's attacks by maximizing her hits's power with a ground effect in contrast to Mat's sky effect. Lao can keep the wildcard Aurellia in control, and is a second wildcard on his own. His support will come in more handy on the second stage of the battle. Sylver knows that if she wants a quick transformation from their first stage field to second stage field, Lao's flames would be crucial.

A good plan, is something that ties every single member of the team together. Something that can let each member cover each others weaknesses while enhancing their strengths. Sylver had seen many plans before, though many of them good, even some seemingly perfect, there would always be loopholes. Loopholes are in everything, even the world itself.

"And I'll be watching the field, at the same time I'll try to protect who ever in need with my gravitational fields. Though keep in mind that they're not permanent, I have yet to achieve that level of skill. Also, I'll have a small barrier of wind set up across the whole field. It's used to detect illusions that are only targeting the eyes, I'll be warning you if there is a eye blinding illusion. Although there is nothing any of us can do for the more advance illusions, I doubt that mind users would waste energy creating highly realistic illusions right off the bat or in the midst of combat." Sylver spoke with a little more power this time around. She was a leader now, and her teammates are willing to listen to her. "Oh, and if something were to happen to me, making me unable to lead or give orders any more, I'm leaving Mat in charge." She didn't know why she chose Mat to be the second hand leader, Meg seemed to have little experience, Lao had too much pride for both power and victory, and Aurellia was just too random. Mat was the oldest, although not the best leader, he was the best choice she had.

Now there was only one thing to do. "Do anyone have suggestions or oppositions to this plan? Also, will you still obey if a plan involved grave danger?" This was it, the final stage of planning. To see if your teammates are willing to put their lives at stake or not.

@Squee
@Angelic Fusion
@Captain Wumbo
@Greenie

Galen Morket, "Spirit of Darkness"
Galen got the feeling that Angel hadn't listened to a word he said, and that stung a bit, but he focused on her rather than himself. He hugged her tighter for a moment when he felt her pulling away, but sighed and let her emerge from the cave of his arms. He had rather liked having her there - it was a strange sensation, but having someone to hold was... nice. He definitely wanted to do it again, and it seemed like Angel had liked it as well... Perhaps he would hug her again.

Looking down at Angel when she spoke, Galen frowned at her words. She didn't seem very fine...
"Angel, Akio isn't going to kill you... First of all, I wouldn't let him. Second of all, he doesn't kill people who are useful to him. Third of all... I think he likes you. He respects strength, and you definitely have a lot of that. If you could just give him a chance, I know that he'll respect your loyalty too." Keeping his arm around her, Galen gently led Angel back to the main group, his look warning them to stay quiet about the young woman's outburst and instead focus on the battle.

[Location: Group]
[Mood: Not as pissed]
[Interaction: Group]
Angel listened to Galen, her nerves still frayed from before. Give him a chance? That was highly unlikely. She didnt care for the guy, nor would she ever. She would rather have just Galen on her team. With them both, they would be better than any five-man team.

She felt secure with Galen's arms around her, she wanted to be back in that position. She had never fet that before, and desperately wanted to feel it again. However, she probably wouldnt. Not in the far, or near future. In this day and age, it was difficult to find affection. Obviously, most people were weak and needed to be put down.

Galen and Angel rejoined the group. She felt like she should apologize, but no. She had nothing to apologize for. She had done nothing wrong. She stayed by her rightful opinion and what she believed in. If her teammates thought different of her, it was their own problem.

[/fieldbox]

Akio seemed to be waiting patiently on the outside, the very picture of serenity as he sat cross legged watching the two speak. But in reality he was starting to get more and more agitated. He knew the match could start at any time and if they didn't have a plan going in they had a very good chance of getting picked off despite the strength of thier individual members. Just when he was starting to get to the point where he felt she was never gonna come back, a fact that would frustrate him greatly, she returned after a hug from Galen. He doubted she would ever be the person who followed him out of personal loyalty but she was close with Galen. She was very powerful and someone who would be useful on his side when the war came and Galen was powerful in his own right, he would have to make sure to tie Galen to him in every way he could to keep them both near. When she returned there was no apology but he didn't expect one and respected it, they had too different views and that was just how it was, wasn't something to apologize for. He would have been a bit disappointed if she had. He only glanced at the pair once before turning his gaze to everyone else.

"Now that we are all here." He said without a trace of mocking or taunting. "I would like to go over our strategy." Now his voice dropped and he went over the plan in his head, becoming more serious and less influenced by his emotions like before as he started explaining. "Crystal I want you on defense, use your poisons to create a field in a large area around the flag of paralysis poisons, sleep potions, anything that will slow them and make getting to the flag difficult though pay attention to open a path to once of us if need be. You should never leave our side unless the flag is taken at which point signal me and try to get it back. You will be most of our defense so im counting on you. I will head straight down the middle to gather attention from their main opposition. If I'm lucky i will drag at least two if not more against me which will weaken their strength in other areas if nothing else. Galen i want you to lengthen the shadows in the area and increase our door ways to the shadow world so we can move easier and then after that you and Angel will go for the flag. Galen try to be as stealthy as you can and come from the far right and once you get to the flag take out whoever is there or if they are to strong for you wait for Angel to arrive or help in her battle. Angel I want you to go from the far left but i want you to be as brazen as possible with your approach, make it obvious your going for the flag without trying to find an engagement like i am. The reason i want you to do this is your ability might be the best for taking someone out without killing if you do that field you almost used on me so if someone engages you your new goal is to take them out of the battle instead of aiming for the flag, with Galen if necessary before moving on. Don't try to avoid a 2v1.. This is a competition, not a battle of honor and you need speed to take out someone before another intervenes." He fell silent for a moment before turning to Amitis. "Amitis i want you to be my eyes and ears, keep watch on all the battle fields and help whoever needs it if absolutely critical. Relay important info about the enemy back to me when possible. Also neither I, Angel, or Galen should carry the flag as our power is essential for the coming battles even if we are the main offensive. When it comes time to take the flag i want you to carry it. I've seen your resolve in the jungle, if you have the flag don't lose it for whatever reason. Consider this an order." He said meeting her eyes, she had followed every one of his orders big or small to the letter since he won their battle and by entrusting her with this important task he showed his faith in her and by making his words and order hopefully it would give her to the will to hold on to it no matter the adversity that came her way. "Angel and Galen are to protect Amitis if she gets the flag." He said finishing with the main part of his plan, it was more of a formation and skeleton of a plan then anything else but without additional information on such a short notice this was the best he could come up with, a more complicated plan could easily be disrupted in this situation so instead he had a plan like this with bare actions and good ways to get information to allow him to shift the formation as need be. "Last note, the enemy is likely gonna have a plan themselves if their leader is capable so when you can try to take your opponent out of the battlefield. The best way to disrupt a plan is to take out one of their key components and after that the battle will become easier. I may have to give different orders once the situation develops and ill need you to follow orders even in the heat of battle, know i wont try to order you around if it wasn't important. Now any questions?" He said thoroughly hoping this would go over smoother then earlier.

"Lastly if i go down the second in command is Galen, and if he goes down Angel is in command." He said adding on a last thing. Galen had a good head on his shoulders and understood his reasoning so he was his second since Amitis was more of a follower, Angel the third as other then Amitis she seemed the most sane and it could be taken as a gesture of respect.

@Ayla @Greenie @Ananfal @DANAsaur

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Granta
11:00 AM
Rohad Academy

The tall and powerful Granta sat away from the students, but could here all there conversations despite there whispering. He really did not care for there conversations. He wanted to see the battle, not listen to them plan. Akio's team had an unfair advantage, two dark wielders, space wielder, poison and wind, they were strong indeed.

After a few minutes, Granta decided to end things there, they all had a strategy, or the makings of one. Hour got up and walked over to the team Captain, "Akio and Last resort, the other 2 should know who they are fighting. You know the rules, if you out of bounds reset. Set up on the field, get ready, start when both of you are ready." He said quickly as he started to leave. He was called to the office of Zoan, something about a king and an assassination.

[Location: Academy field]
[Mood: Tense]
[Interaction: -]
Angel listened to Akio's plan, and decided it did make a lick of sense, but by no means did that make her trust him. She still wanted to rip out his heart and step on it. Angel nodded. She was strong, and he knew it. However much she hated the guy, she would follow the plan as instructed. She wanted to win, and win she shall.

She looked at Galen a breif moment before taking her spot on the field. Slipping her swords from their sheaths, she readied her body, tensing her shoulders for battle. Blood will be shed, and if she came out of this a bloody mess, so be it. She would prove herself, here and now. The air around her crackled and sparked, the air pressure around her rising steadily. Her blood was running throug her viens like wildfire, heating up her body, making her ready to take on whatever these pathetics students could throw at her.

[/fieldbox]

Meg listened carefully to the plan, nodding when she heard what Sylver had planned for her. "Aye Captain," she said with a small grin, raising a hand to her head in a salute. "I can do that easily enough, they won't know what hit them." As for spying and looking out for others, the earth wielder had a sharp eye and was quick to see others and decipher what they were up to. Usually anyway, and she would try her best over here. If not, she would make sure that her teammates didn't get hurt while they were busy following their orders.

"I'm pretty much okay with the plan as is," she added when Syler asked if they were all okay with the plan. She didn't have a better on anyway, and who knew how things would go once the actual test started?

"Well, we better get going," she added once she heard Granta, though she waited for her captain to give the go ahead.

Amitis was all ears as she listened to Akio's plan for everyone else and then herself. It didn't seem like her work was too hard. Hold on to a flag? She would hold on to it as if it was her child. She didn't trust Galen nor Angel, so she didn't count on their help in the least. Worst come to worst, she would die in the battlefield. But, it would be dying with honour and not as a failure. The flag would only leave her hand if she was dead.

She had no other questions to ask, everything seemed rather simple to her, for the moment. Once on the field, she could only hope the others would actually do as they were told. Once Granta announced they were to go on their field, she silently made her way forward, eyes steady and ready.​

Aurellia

Aurellia looked at their group leader and just smiled before glancing over at Mat "Alright, Ill watch over him as he conjures somthing large and nice. I do enjoy the rain to be honest. It can only help ever so slightly for me. The more noise there is with the heavy rain the better I will be at moving around." she explained before glancing at Lao "You may not have to cover me for long. Trust me.. I may not be to good with lightning but I can move around like a dancer." She said before hearing the voice boom over them all. She glanced up and began to get hyped up "Alright, it seems we are beginning." She said before turning quickly. As she spun a small yellow gem detatched from her gauntlet.

The gem went unnoticed by herself and lodged itself into the ground away from her group. Unknowingly she continued forward without her Lightning stone in the guantlet. She walked into the field and took her position up front. A massive shimmer of dark red energy bursted through her body and seemed to course for three seconds before dissipating. "Woo... I feel energized." She mumbled out before looking around. She knew her positon in the plan and was going to carry it out perfectly. All she had to wait for was for the match to begin completely and she knew it would be great.

Through all the excitement she began to feel her mind begin to slip once more. Another shimmer of dark red energy shot up her body. "Woah.. that felt amazing.." She said as the whispering voices began to fill her mind. It was nothing new to her but this time it was almost overpowering. It was like something else was speaking to her from else where. She pushed the thoughts out of her head before redirecting her mind on being ready for whatever they threw at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.