Roadtrip (Chronicles of Darkness)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Excession

Infohazard
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, sci-fi.
From 1953 to 1973, the CIA ran a staggering number of mind control experiments as part of Project MKULTRA. A combination of drugs, torture, and more dubious tools were applied to citizens of the USA and Canada, frequently without their consent or regard for their safety, until Director Richard Helms had the project stopped and ordered the destruction of all files.

When the inquiries and prosecutions began, precious few files were available. It was only in later years some of the missing tapes and documents were recovered, and in 2001 further documents were finally declassified. By then, only conspiracy nuts were paying attention - the project had largely been a failure.

It's 2018, now, and you figure MKULTRA will make a great documentary topic for your filmmaking class. It's also a great excuse for a roadtrip over an otherwise dull summer: one of the decommissioned research facilities is still abandoned, out in Nevada somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Four players: two film students, a chemistry/pharmacology student, and an acting/fine art student who knows their way around illegal substances.
As long as the characters fit those molds, they'll be fine.

cc: @Sideris & @Alexandra

You can keep your spot, I'll just back out. Peace guys.

Your grace is appreciated. Please, don't be a stranger next time I pitch a game! I work within a relatively narrow tonal and thematic band so if you found this appealing my other work is likely to be of interest.