Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Takeo looks at her, "Wha- It wasnt your fault."

Takeo looks at her, " You didnt get me drunk."

i mean if i didnt get drunk so you counld handcuff me and then i dont go of revange then you throwing me in the pool then yougetif...." she didnt fish the last part

Takeo sighs, "Look just stop. It wasnt your faul. Alright?"

Takeo remembers, "Oh yeah!" he reach his back pokcket and grabs her phone. He give it to her.

she takes it and takes a photo of him. "you didn't turn it off and you forgot about the carma." she smiles then leans in near him and takes a photo of him with her. then of Ikki.

Takeo sticks his tongue out in the picture.

she smiles then goes into the back and sits next to him and takes another one. "say Tako" she giggles

"What is it with you and pictures?"

she shrugs "I like to make a memory any ways I wont be seeing you guys anymore I'm going to NY"

Takeo didnt know what to say, for the first time ever. He went silent.

she hits his shoulder playfully and says "don't worry man you will be find"

Takeo looks at her, "What are you talking about? Of course I can be fine." he smirks, "I can just bug Ikki when your gone."

She smiles and looks at him. "True but your going to miss me buging you back." she smirks

Takeo laughs, "Oh yeah definatly."

She laughs harder. "you know what im going to miss you but not as much as I will miss Ikki" she said once she was clam.

Ikki had been quiet the whole car ride, not even leaving the car when they stopped at the ice cream shop.

"Oh gee thanks." Takeo chuckles.