Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Takeo opens one eye, "Do it and I will kill you."

danm it" she pulls out her iphone and puts on there them. (OC Calforina song)

Takeo rolls his eyes and put his jacket over his face and slept.

((Why does she like bugging him so much?... -.-))
Takeo kept sleeping.

((Im starting to wish they where brothers and sisters LoLz why do you like bugging me))

she takes more slinetpics

(( >.> He is going to murder her xD))
Takeo opens his eyes and takes the camera and puts it in his back pocket.

"Give it back i didnt get to putit on facebook" she was joking becuses she dse not have on. she unbukes and gets into the back. she was n top of him saying "give it back or my top go off" she said grabbing the end of her top and sloly pulling it up

Takeo smirks, "Then you would be putting a show on for me. Aw thats so sweet." he says jokingly.

she smirks back and takes off her top. "in joying it so far" she said jokingly

((The hell?! XD))
Takeo laughs, "I've seen better."
((Omg sorry I have to do this. XD. Sorry Logan I am going to have to control your charaqcter for a second XD))
Takeo glances out of the corner of his eyes and notices a familiar looking red headed girl.
"That isnt... Ikki! Stop the car!" Ikki does. He stops in front of the ice cream shop where the red headed girl goes into.

she hissed at him pissed off and puchs hos stomice just to feel the car stop and hits her back agants the car set she puts her top on so now one was looking

Takeo laughs at her and gets out of the car. He goes into the Ice Cream shop.

she follows right behind she wanted ice cream and wanted to beat the shit out of him. she gose tohe counter and buys a Bubble ice cream

((What is it with you and bubble gum ice cream? XD))
Takeo taps on the girls shoulder, "Nikki?"
The girl turns around and smiles, "Takeo. Long time no see." she notices that he look pale and sick, "Geez did a girl finally give you an STD?"
Takeo makes himself laugh, "Ha! That is so not funny. Actually..." he unbuttons his shirt, his bullet wound now visible, "I got shot."

Last edited:
"thanks" she smiles and takes the ice cream she turns to see the wound. she still thinks it her falt she ruch out of the ice cream place and into the car. about to burst out in tears

Nikki laughs, "Smooth move moron."
((Here it come XD))
Takeo feels his anger rising, "Stupid."
"Dont you call me stupid!"
Takeo clenches his fists, "Alright then how about BITCH?!"
"Arrogant dick!"
"Spoiled brat!"
"Fuck you!" Nikki yells.
"Fuck you!" Takeo yells back.
"Fuck you!"
"FUCK YOU!"
They both stop yelling and look at each other. They sneak into the boys bathroom.
5 minutes later Takeo comes out of the shop.

they did not just do what i think they did. O.O holy shit they did didnt they)

Wind was eating her iceream sadly

((I couldnt resist XD. I HAD to do that XD. I got that from a show I watch XD))
Takeo jumps in the back seat. "Alright you can drive now." he smiles and moves his hair out of his face. Ikki drives.