Rizen: Battlefront

thank you Snolly, and for...whatever your name is, yeah sure you can be free to infiltrate the angels

It's Chronos... And Ty, I can no longer be part of this Rp, I apologize, but I can't fit it in anymore.

oh I'm sorry to hear that Ming, but if you ever need to come back your always welcome.

Can someone NPC as me..? I won't be in my best roleplay mood for a while...... If I know I can't join anymore..... Just kinda make my character die or just go missing..... Thanks.....

*jumps up and down* GUH ASJDKJSHKJ where is meeeeh leaaaddaaahhhsss. man, i wish i was as calm as my damn characters. hahaha

i'ma have to go real quick. :c social life calls D':

I'll try and get my post up sometime today... >.< ((is no longer a newb))

uhm... mr... uhm... mr..? dark angel? yeah. uhn... may i ask where ur location is...? i mean... your chracter's? uhm... yeah....

Lieutenant! Speak with more confidence! I edited the post last night, and went to sleep right after. My character is essentially on the top floor of the Angels HQ. The top floor suite being her mother's room and laboratory/command center.

Y-yes. Sir. Sarge. Master. Commander. Sir. O.O

I think I can roleplay again. I'll try...

well looks like some shit is about to go down in the central district... maybe I should make a gm... I'll wait a bit more first.

okay so I'm just going post the GM character. She does not belong to any faction (or at least for now)

Name: Eleanor McEllen
Faction:None, looter
Kel ability: Nothing
Personality:Shy and scared, shes just a person trying to scrape on by in this hell. She doesn't want to join anyone.
Bio: She was just one of the average inhabitants of Rizen when the civil war broke out. She took to looting to survive, staying out of the factions reach and hiding in small stores and houses. She prefers ones with basements to hide easily. Eleanor had a normal happy life like this. She was never any special, but when Kel started to pop up she started to get worried. More and more people dissapeared until an all-out war for Kel started. She was one of the lucky ones not to be abducted. Well, she may have not been abducted but now she has to live under the fear of the factions. She has lost touch of her family and friends, so she is on her own. She tends to avoid contact since they're usually of one of the three warring factions.

Name: Asami Kobayashi
Faction:
Agents of Destruction
Kel ability: On her assault riffles, to increase the range and damage
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, cheerful
Bio/How you came to be recruited: Asami is Axyll's best friend. Asami is also one of the only people that was able to have a decent conversation with Axyll. She was recruited around the same time as Axyll. She refused to have the Kel be tested on her so she had the Kel on the weapons she used instead. She wasn't that good at melee weapons like her friend Axyll but she is very skilled with the range weapons like Assault Weapons.

Attachments

• Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg
    Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm going to go ahead and make a post sometime today or tomorrow, I know two of our characters haven't made a second post yet so I hope that's okay. Also Ex if you are planning on doing a GM put it up soon, it would be nicer to be able to post knowing what the GM was going to be, thanks.

i kept on bugging ces about the gm post. lol >.>