Rizen: Battlefront

Look there is an off-chance that I might have internet and be able to run this. And if I can't Snow Lily can run it. He kind of helped me with this project. (That is if Snow Lily wants to)

okay I got this... maybe I'll just use the school site to run this rp

k I'm back and I'll try to run this rp but I don't have much time every day, but I'm free on weekends. THat's where I'll do most of my gm's. So again I still need one more person and Snow Lily to finish his post

Good to hear, Ty. Nice to see you again ^^

alright let's get this shit started, posting the IC soon

oh goodie. almost all of my RPs are starting at the same time. nice. HAHAHA

okay wait. god's right hand are the angels right? that's us. riiiight.

riiiight. okay! xD i'll... just wait until they go posting up and shiz like that. Lieutenant me is gonna be... just... lurkin >.>

damn it then I have to wait til tommorow since Snolly is asleep

Name:Len "Sprog" McKine
Faction:zeros
Kel ability: cloaking powers (chameleon power)
Personality: stealthy, manipulative,
Bio/How you came to be recruited:original scientist, founded the zeros by finding people in hiding. He was one of the original three scientists involved in the discovery of Kel. He had broken off and done research on what affects it had on compounds and other elements, with the result of things blending in with the environment for a while. Expanding more into this research he later founded the zeroes, a group that's based on working in the shadows and pulling strings.

not sure what I should post I mean I know what I want to do and that's screw with the angles.....but I'm not sure when I should we just started and no one else has posted yet.....maybe an actual member of the angles or bouncers should go first before the zeroa

yeah since the zeroes depend on what the other factions do, unless your trying to break into a base or something. And Crazy's char is approved.

Created a quick list, it should be added to the front page.

God's Right Hand - Angels

SnowLily Phoenix "Down They Go" Noel - Leader
SnowLily Dr. "Shoot 'em Down" Noel – Former Leader

theLogophile Katya Steel: Angels –Lieutenant

Agents of Destruction - Bouncers
Dazzle Natasha Verges: Bouncer – Leader

Freebota Kaptain Dedtoo Ivan "Dreadnought" Rodriguez: Bouncer - Enforcer
Ahri_Chan Axyll Lexlou: Bouncer – Enforcer
Ming "Walker": Bouncer - Assassin

Faction Zero
Mr. Crazy Len "Sprog" McKine: Faction Zero – Leader

Xpovoq "Chameleon": Faction Zero – Enforcer

I was wondering if I could do my intro for my character while he's infiltrated the angles.....kind of like a newly inducted member maybe?