Rizen: Battlefront

No idea where those pics came from. Just thought they looked badass. So I picked them xD

lol okay. anyway seal of approval (and it goes for ming too) *stamps it on your faces*

the_new_lunar_republic_by_tesla0909-d4j4hlj.jpg

Attachments

• lunar_republic_logo_by_internationaltck-d4eewsd.png
    lunar_republic_logo_by_internationaltck-d4eewsd.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 2
Name: Katya Steel
Faction: God's Right Hand
Kel ability: Eagle-eye perception and hand in hand combat
Bio/How you came to be recruited: She was working under Natasha Verges as one of her assistants. She was one of the first people who agreed to be experimented on with Kel, completely trusting her mentor. But when the war broke out it appears she had been completely forgotten and she did not fully agree with the faction Natasha has created. So she joined God's Right Hand, their Leader immediately seeing her importance in their faction. She was smart with tactics and knowledgeable about the Kel, trained under Natasha herself.
Personality: She is smart and witty. She's distrusting but loyal. So loyal that her faction often doubts her loyalty to them. She's friendly but she keeps to herself. People see her as naive because of her age but she's proven herself countless of times in the field.

31a2ec42b4d8e273.jpg

Name: Ivan "Dreadnought" Rodriguez
Faction: Agents of Destruction
Kel ability: Enchanted muscle growth, increased endurance and healing factor.
Personality: Always trying to be the alpha of the pack, big, brutish and fiercely loyal. Yet is friendly towards his comrades, as long as they don't try to overdo him.
Bio/How you came to be recruited: Ivan was one among many in the suburbs who were recruited by The Agents of Destruction, coming from one of the many poor families, yet he was one of the few to volunteer for the increased Kel dosages. The experiments had different effects on the different subjects, with Ivan becoming larger, stronger and almost un-killable.

Name: "chameleon"
Faction: Fraction Zero
Kel ability: (not needed if your in faction zero)
Personality: Has no set personality he is just an actor playing a role.
Bio/How you came to be recruited: was pulled off the suburbs by one of fraction zeros Lieutenants and intergrated into their system he now moves from fraction to fraction, safe house to safe house stirring up as much trouble as possible along the way

No image because he is constantly changing his appearance

Cronos and Dedtoo are approved *stamps on your face*

the_new_lunar_republic_by_tesla0909-d4j4hlj.jpgthe_new_lunar_republic_by_tesla0909-d4j4hlj.jpg

hold on ming I have one thing to say to you. You can be an assassin but you'll still be classified as an enforcer.

Name: Axyll Lexlou
Faction:
Agents of Destruction
Kel ability: The whole body is a bit stronger than a normal human but the arms is where most of the Kel is focused..? I guess...

Personality: Axyll is more of the silent type. She is not the sociable type but she does fight very well. She's a solo type but she will work with a max of one other person. It's very rare to see her work with two or more people.
Bio/How you came to be recruited: Axyll was just one of those random people on the street. A complete nobody, a normal solo-type girl with a black hoodie on, just a normal person on the street, who really did have a few offense and defense skills from a few classes she took YEARS ago. Someone took her and experimented on her but most of the Kel was mainly focused on her arms than having it equally spread on her body. A soon she got experimented on, she began to train her self by herself. No teacher or tutor, just her. She soon started to practice using shotguns and daggers and became fairly good, yet her dagger skills are much better than her shotguns skills. She got recruited into Agents of Destruction and is still very unsociable.
Black_Rock_Shooter_by_Kazeo_YuuRin[1].jpg
(ignore flame, eye color, hair style, katana, and parts of the out fit. Axyll has red eyes, her hair is always down, she wears either a tank top or shirt, she has her hood on a lot, instead of a star on her jacket, she has a skull. Okay.. got the idea so far? good^_^)

approved and we could proly get this started after one more app other than Snolly's leader app

I put mine down, right? I can't really remember. I know it was an assassin but I can't remember if I copied it off of my USB drive and put it up yet... ^^;;

you put it but I'm classifying it as an enforcer but it can still be an assassin

alright sure, no problem... Mainly just need a leader for the Zeroes. Doesn't even have to be a leader since they're disorganized. Can be someone who is like a "leader" or the original scientist that formed the zeroes

or maybe zeros can have anarchy system everyone is equal and they only come together for planning other than that it's up to the members who they work with

Thats not anarchy. Anarchy is no source of govt. What you're talking about is a weak Republic.

that's kind of what I was thinking, disorganization.

Well due to school life, I may
be gone for a long long
time... like a couple months.
So due to that if I say
otherwise I will temporarily
shut down all of my roleplays
for a couple months. If I have
a character in your RP just
NPC him. I'm sorry guys :(

wait, wait, wait. hold up. so we ain't doing this RP anymore? dang.

DOUBLE DANG!