Riverside High

Do you enjoy gore or jump scares more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After escaping the detectives cold suspicious gaze, Adrian had slipped away and sat in an empty classroom with a cigarette in his mouth. He needed a break from everything. He lost a close friend of his and yet everyone is acting like nothing happened. He lost many friends. Maybe not as close as Sarah but he knew all of them. One day he was talking to them and the next they were found strung up somewhere for all to see. He was sick of seeing everyone pity him. He wish they at least paid some respect but the principle is so determined to act like nothing happened; that no one is dead. He clenched his fist. He hated himself for thinking such awful things. He hated himself for getting attached to people. What happened to that boy that hated everyone? He needed to shut himself off. He couldn't feel the pain anymore. He breathed out smoke.

ooc: ok so like I said are we doing chapters like a story or not?

Seiko stood up "so Zeke says he can play so let's see what he can do. Naomi? Naomi spoke aloud for all to hear "Phillip Phillips gone, gone, gone" Seiko was surprised at her song choice but happy to hear such a good song aslong as zeke didn't ruin it for her "very well zeke play that"

@RogueRaven12

Rae wandered the halls for a little bit, looking for Adrian and clearing her head. She hadn't been super close to Sarah, but they had done sleepovers and such before Rae got caught up in work (modeling) and school. She hated that she had regrets, and she hated Sarah for dying before their lives had come to a real close. She knew it was wrong to think such things, though, so she tried to block out those thoughts.

At the smell of smoke she found Adrian, sitting alone smoking a cigarette. She closed the door behind her as she walked in, taking off her sweater to plug up the bottom of the door so teachers wouldn't find him. Poor Adrian, he was going to kill himself with those. Cigarettes, she almost gagged as she got closer to him. They had always disgusted her mare than any other drug, and she had never understood why people used them even with the threats of second hand smoke looming over their loved ones. She would much prefer they just do pot brownies like her brother, or the occasional whiskey like her father, maybe a wine like her mother...

She was getting off topic when she slid down the wall to sit next to him, reconsidering her neon pink bra. You're wearing a sweater, she thought, you said. No one can see a pink bra through a thick yellow sweater, so it'll be okay! Yeah well they can sure as well see it through a white shirt. It wasn't that she was showing anything, or that her sport like bra was anything special, it was just that she liked a clean cut look, which meant she never showed her bra.

"Hating everyone?" She asked lightly, pulling out her own drug, sugar free gum, from her bag. "Once you're done smoking you can have a stick, it's mint."

Seiko was thinking but suddenly it hit her "miss may I be excused?" the teacher shrugged her shoulder and allowed her to leave."thank you miss" Seiko walked out of class and down the heal to where Sarah was found "I remember seeing it on her" she repeated the same phrase in her head, as she entered the drama theatre.

The cinductor paused for a moment. Then, after thinking, the teacher handed out music. It wasn't the season for it, but it was Carol Of The Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra. The conductor decided tonuse it as a way to let the orchestra get a feel for their newly acquired guitar player. As the music reached every student, they all readied themselves for playing and soon they were off. They didn't bother with solos so everyone got to play. The orchestra knew the song well and had played it before, just not with a guitar player.

Zeke couldn't help but smile. He grabbed the electric guitar and tuned it to this song. He had played this a few times before. He remembered seeing them in concert and simply fell in love with their music. Zeke bEgan to play with them. You could distinctly hear the electric guitar when he played.

(Ooc I do love to play this on my electric guitar. I saw them in Fort Wayne back in December.)

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
The twins enjoyed the song they played, they focused on it. Zoe played it expertly, paying more attention to the teaxhert then to the notes in front of her while Jacklyn had to pay more attention to the notes, but watch the teacher put of her peripheral vision. The song eventually ended and Zoe sat with a large smile on her face while Jacklyn glanced to the clock. She had a chance to leave early today to set up for martial arts in the gym. Jacklyn did enjoy playing her cello, but her fighting came first. It always did for her, while for Zoe nothing cane before her music. Except each other of course. The teacher began passing out more music that featured guitars. Now with the new student they needed to change up their playing order to include Zeke now. Not that the students really minded. Well, a few did but most were okay with it.

Zeke took a look at his schedule. After this he had to go to the gymnasium so see if he could use some of the equipment. It would be his free period so he could do as he wanted. Even look into the auditorium. Zeke got up and packed his things. He didn't really care if the teacher yelled at him. He didn't have anything to teach Zeke he didn't know himself.

Zeke made his way to the gym. It was quite a large facility he saw Jacklyn but he didn't want to bother her. There was a boxing sandbag set up near the martial arts class. Zeke was dressed in his training attire. He wore a pair of black shorts with red trim and a black sleeveless shirt. He wrapped white bandages around his fists. He prefers this over the boxing gloves. Zeke started of slow. Throwing a few punches. Slowly he began to throw out combos. Zeke gradually picked up speed and power with his punches. Soon it looked like his hands were just blurs as the sound of the sandbag getting hit echoed in the gym.

Jacklyn was dressed in her own pair of gray shorts and a black tank top that had the schools logo on it. Jacklyn pulled her hair back into a pony tail to keep it put her face and started rolling out matts onto the gym floor. Today she was going to have the club practice sweaps. Once she finished rolling out all the matts she walked to the supply closet and pulled out several racks that held several brightly colored bo staffs, kammas and dull katana swords. by the time she finished getting everything set up, she had noticed she wasn't the only one in the gym. She glances over to Zeke who was busy with the punching bag. She raised an eyebrow, thinking over recruting him later. She turns and starts setting our fighting gear for sparring and grabbed a pair of fingerless gloves that had small padding over the knuckles, grabbed her phone and slid headphones into her ears blasting her music and tucks her phone safely into a strap on her hip. She turned and got into a sparring stance, her front hand held infront of her face while her other was tucked near her chin. She started with jab-cross patterns, then added back round kicks, hooks and uppercuts. She sped up faster and faster till her body too moved fast enough so it was just a blur of movements.

Zeke looked to see Jacklyn practicing and he stopped to look at the different gear used in the martial arts club. He walked to her when she took a break. "So this is the martial arts club gear. Looks fun. Do you need a sparring partner."

Jacklyn glanced to the gear then at him, smiling and grabbing her water bottle. "Yeah, I suppose I could use one. Though, all friendships end in the ring. I take what I do very seriously." She spoke with a rather serious voice. She took a few sips of her drink and sat down on the bench, looking at the swords. "Your welcome to join. We have after school practice though everyday except on Mondays and Friday's, though. You can skip if you need to, of course. Though I prefer it if you give me a heads up." Jacklyn stretched out her fringers and leans back, glancing to him.

Zeke sat next to her and took a drink from his water bottle. "That's funny I never take anything seriously. Though I respect how much you care for your martial arts. I hope that you would give it your all. It won't be fun if I beat you and found out you were holding back."

Zeke looked at her. "Nah I'm not really a club type of person. I just like to train by myself. It's a bit more peaceful, though it's fun to hit something that fights back."

Jacklyn chuckles a little at him. Though she could kind of see where he was coming from. He did it more for the fun. Sure, she did to, but she took it more seriously than just a game. Plus judging by the condition his hands were in this morning, he probably was like how she use to be and had to fight often. She could tell by the way they were bruised and how he seemed to wear wraps around his hands when he practiced. Jacklyn takes another drink. "So, are you a rich kid or are you a scholarship kid?" She asked curiously.

Zeke gave her a grin. "Oh I'm a poor kid For sure. I thought the stare of my guitar was proof of that. I grew up in the bad neighborhood of Chicago. I'm half Italian and half irish So I'm hated by everyone. The Irish and Italians never got along and those that are half and half have little to no chance out there. So I had to defend my little sister from everyone. They used to beat me into the groun, but then I learned to fight better. To anticipate and stop when ever it was needed. Soon I began to do underground fights for some quick cash to help my family. But I was recognized by riverside for my guitar playing so I accepted the scholarship. With any luck I'll get rich enough to pull my family out of the slums, but I will always be a street fighter."

Seiko looked inside of the studio, it was dead blood was stained on the carpet, the broken light was still hanging there and in a bucket layed Sarah's organs and guts. "How is this even possible?" She wondered to herself "surely the school would of cleaned this up and called the police".

Jacklyn nods a little and smiles. She could understand where he was coming from. finishing off her waterbottle, she tossed the bottle into the nearest trash can. "I can get that. It's cool that you made it here from where you started." She started removing her gloves and slides them into her pocket. She glances at the gym doors, wondering how her sister was doing in her music class. She was sure her sister was doing well, of course, but she always worried and wondered about Zoe.

Emily walked up the school steps into the school. As soon as she entered she felt a little uneasy. Something had happened. Emily looked over at her best friend, Siera, with a worried look. "Do you think their was another death?" She asked her.
At the question Siera looked over at Emily.
"I think so." She replied with a small nod.

Feat flashed through Emily's eyes and so did Siera's. They walked to around the halls, afraid and staying close together.

Zoe had free time in her music class. She took her violin case and music and walked to the nearest playing room. The school was going to host a music show later in the month to showcase the music department and it's talents. The school often did that with all sorts of activities priovided by the school. Music department held concerts and contests, sports held competitive competitions and so on. closing the door and seating herself on the chair, Zoe took out some sheet music and started playing.

While she played her body swayed. She seemed to rise and fall slightly in time with the music. She lost herself in her playing. She treated it delicately in times as if it were a child. and when it ended she stayed in her playing position for a minute before moving to rest position and smiling.

(omg sorry my watch wasn working)

He entered the school gates with a slow and lazy stride almost like a zombie he waddled his was forward, his clothes were perfect but his posture and such were on a all time low, slouched over, pale, hair in a mess. Rough Night? Maybe

Bag on back he made his way to the Library slowly groaning in exhaustion and being tired. Finding a desk he then layed his head ever so gently down upon his arms he then....slept...

Typical

Status
Not open for further replies.