Riverside High

Do you enjoy gore or jump scares more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke looked at her and smiled. He picked up two of the training swords and handed her one of them and stood on the mat. "So why don't we get this started."

Siera walked into the music room and looked around. No one was there. She smiled and looked ovef at a comfy chair where there sat a black violin case. Siera walked over to ths case and carefully opened it. Inside sat her light brown violin and it's matching bow. She carefully took them out and looked at the back of the violin whers he older brother had signed his name is black permanent marker. She brought the violin to her chin and rested her chin on the black chin peice that was supported by her shoulder. Siera raised her bow and began playing Angel Beats theme song (Don't judge me).

Emily followed her best friend into the music room and looked around. She watched as Siera walked over to her violin case and pulled out her violin and bow. A wave of sadness washed over Emily at the sight and she had to look away so that she didn't cry like she did when Siera came back from the hospital. When she heard Siera begin to play she smiled and sat down in one of the chairs. She watched as Siera swayed in time to the music. She knew Siera was now lost in the music, it always happened.

Adrian put out the cigarette and popped the stick of gum in his mouth. "Thanks. You hear about Sarah and want to console me? Either that or make sure I don't go insane and start killing people?" He sighed as he hopped off the desk. "Sorry. I just needed to get away from everyone. It was hell." He ran a hand through his hair in annoyance. "The detective even thinks I killed my best friend." He coughed a little. "Why are you here anyways?"

Had awoken from his humble slumber in the library, "uh whu- what time?" he then shook his head slightly as took a glance at his watch before his eyes widened "crap!" he yelled out grabbing his bag and sprinting out the door towards his class, on his way he encountered a foul stench and a police line bounding off a room with the door ajar, he couldnt see much except for a drop of red on he outside of the room ...paint? It was then curiousity he crossed the police line and pushed open the door to absolute horror...

He looked around now being slower and cold in his walk he found the music class. Barging in the door he took a moment and then spoke "what happened?" he spoke as he was pale from the sight. He raised a hand to point back the way he came.

Sierra stopped playing and looked at the guy who had decided to interrupt her playing. She looked him over and had a nagging feeling he had scene something from the scene in the gym. Sarah's death was the talk of the school right now and Emily had gotten some inside info on the death but hadn't told her. "Ask Emily." She said, nodding to her friend that sat in a comfy chair across from her.

Emily turned to the door as a guy's voice asked about the death. At her name she sighed softly and stood up. She walked over to the stranger and put a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you should sit down first." She said and led him to the chair she had been sitting in.

Still pale his eyes turned cold and like glass, feeling the comforting hand on his shoulder he looked up at see the girl called Emily "W- Who...what?" he spoke as he turned around to walk away from the door to not obstruct it. As he placed a hand on the wall for support he sat down slowly and looked back at emily "blood..."

Jacklyn took a training sword from Zeke and stood up. She pushed back a few loose hairs that fell in her face and gripped the sword with both her hands, letting her opponent make the first move.

Zoe looked down at her violin. smiling she set it aside and began rifling through her folder. She had music for each instrument she played. She had piano, cello, flute, and violia. When she was first given her violin, Zoe had fallen in love with playing, with being apart of something beautiful. She couldn't stop at one instrument. Playing was like a drug to her, it gave her an opportunity to be something other than the girl who never really had a solid family except her own sister. She pulled out some music for other instruments she would need to practice later that day.

Emily and Sierra looked at each other before Emily sat in then chair beside the pale guy. "So you saw." She said and leaned back in her chair. "Sarah died. They say she was found hanging from wires." Emily told him, deciding it was best he knew the truth without surger coating. She looked over at him and patted his back in comfort. "Be brave. Be strong." She told him encouragingly.

"Ive been at this damn school for three years...ive studied my ass off to tears but this...is too much" he stated as he looked up to the two in the music room. With a expressionless face.."who would do this?" he asked with a hint of breaking point drawing closer in his voice. He had never seen this before "has it been reported?, have the cops seen this?" he asked as he grew quite fearful

"We don't know. The school probably won't report it though. As for who did it, we better ask around. Figure out who she had a bad realtionship with. For all we know it could have been a staff member or student." Emily told him. She put her arms out and smiled. "Need a hug?" She asked him.

Sierra sighed softly and set her things down. She walked over and sat in the chair beside him on the other side. "Before you hug can you tell me your name?" Sierra asked him, taking out a pen and her notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.