Riverside Academy

To everyone, I have completed the timetables for the four seniors (Paul, Magnus, Sylvia and Brooklyn), the people who haven't given me their subjects should do it right away, the school has just started and they're still getting ready, plenty of time and no need to rush of course.

Is Riverside a boarding school or no? And is it too late to make my character a senior?

i dont know if i can do two characters

[MENTION=2029]Kronas17[/MENTION] you are welcome to drop your second character.
[MENTION=2367]roseprincess2144[/MENTION] Riverside is not a boarding school, unless I unleash an awkward turn of events that the school is actually a boarding school. And who are you talking about? I thought Anna-mari was already a senior???

[MENTION=2887]Freudhersch[/MENTION] can Sylvia be the character your character hasn't seen in a while? Or can we start to interact in some way.
Also, my characters are staying in a hotel, due to the fact their parents live so far away. Just a note. (Why the hell they don't go to a local school, I have no clue. They are very silly people).

@Kronas17 you are welcome to drop your second character.
@roseprincess2144 Riverside is not a boarding school, unless I unleash an awkward turn of events that the school is actually a boarding school. And who are you talking about? I thought Anna-mari was already a senior???

Ok thanks! and yeah she is. I have no idea why i asked that. sorry haha

[MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION] You're more than welcome to link up the four characters just be sure to make Paul sound like he's deadpanning 24/7 and his sentences end with "......." while Magnus is really happy and excited :3

[MENTION=2367]roseprincess2144[/MENTION] who did Anna bump into? Paul or Magnus? Just so other players don't get it wrong

As of now I can't post, I'm locked with either:

A) Follow Anna-Mari
B) Talk to David or
C) Meet up with Magnus's friend (which could be Cyan and Sylvia)

SO I'm pretty much waiting for a response before I make a move.

Full Name: Selena Crystal Jones

Year: Senior

Nationality: Caucasian

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance:
school.jpg

Clothing: She wears a a brown t-shirt with a denim jacket, a short skirt and black boots with 4 inch heels.

Hobbies: She sings and dances. She also like to write a little in her spare time.

Dislikes: Drama, Bullies, Alcohol, Split-ends

Group: Maestros

Family: Mother: Evelyn Jones/Deceased
Craig Jones/Alive (In the Army)

Biography: She's always been outgoing and free. She never had problems with people and she's just an all around good person. She grew up with a middle class family and has never took anything she had for granted. Her mother died when she was 13 and ever since she hasn't been the same. She's a little harder towards people but she doesn't turn people away. She couldn't wait to leave home. There were too many memories there that reminded her of her mother.

Phew! Finally got the chance to log on! To everyone, the school is obviously in chaos and confusion with all the students finding each other and new ones having problems locating their classrooms :D

@roseprincess2144 Anna is basically heading towards a locked room (wherever she's heading) so she might go for a walk around school.
@Sweetestdiva14 it's not to late to sign up, the school is still starting of course.

Should we pick our own locker number?

I know I'm a bit behind... But are sign ups still going on??? I'm really sorry to ask.

I know I'm a bit behind... But are sign ups still going on??? I'm really sorry to ask.

It's not to late- hand in your character sheet, the school is still getting started.

To everyone, I will fix the juniors timetable tomorrow- I'm even luck to have logged on right now- tomorrow will hold more updates.

It's not to late- hand in your character sheet, the school is still getting started.

Will do. Thank you...
I was also wondering if it was decided if the Mechanics would have a group. If so, would it be okay to also create a male character to be one? And if we still need to send you a list of classes we'd like?

Full Name: Seline Anete Haugen

Birthday: June 7th

Year: Sophomore

Nationality: Norwegian

Hair Color: Platinum Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance:
dreads2_zps74a88031.jpg

Clothing: Outfits vary from all styles. She has two favorite outfits though. Always wears bright colorful socks, dull rainbow puka shell necklace, and black belt. When it's cold out, she wears hoodies.
One: Blue Artist Jeans, Black tank, V-Neck Cotton Button-Up Sweater Green with White Wide stripes, Green Low Top Chucks
Two:Light Beige Canvas Toms, Stretch Denim Carrie Jeans, V-Neck Long Sleeve Cashmere Silk Top, Tan Crochet Triangle Scarf

Group: Networker

Hobbies: Computer Modification: both in and out, Sketching a bit, Boarding,

Dislikes: Chocolate, Homework

Family:
Mother: Cosette Marie Knai
Father: Angus Brede Haugen

Biography: Growing up in a military based family, Seline traveled all around until reaching the age of 12. Her parents divorced and decided for her to live with her mother. She stayed in the country side for a few years until her mother passed her back over to her father. Cosette hardly had the money to take care of her self let alone a teenage girl. Angus agreed and took her in. When freshman year came, she was sent to the Academy to make sure she had a decent education. Seline herself is slightly flirty when she is being social. Most of the time, she is a clown when it comes to her abilities with computers. (Sets jokes and stuff)

this sounds really fun~ I'm working on a student right now, and I may branch into a teacher as well~ ^w^

Welcome new members! Sure [MENTION=3509]dissychan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] a faction based on mechanics? As in motors or something else?

Due to their progressing unpopularity, I will be happy to change some of the clubs who DON'T have members:

I can easily tell the:

Arithmetics
Sprinters
Sluggers
Silver Tongues

Won't get that much attention, so I'm happy to oblige in some changes, some of the usual clubs can be:

Otaku/Harajuko Girls
Wrestling Team
Chess Club
Judo Club
Mechanics (auto or motorcycle fanatics)
Goths

I read through all the comments of the thread and I found this. That's why I was asking. ^^ There doesn't have to be, I was just wondering. He'd be into auto mostly and motorcycles would be a hobby.

To everyone, I want you to PM me which subjects your character takes, this will determine your character's life through out school- so choose wisely. Rules are simple, Juniors have their classes different to the seniors (obviously). The school is based on 5 years, 1 to 3 being Juniors, 3 is rather odd number so I'll leave it as Intermediate and 4 to 5 as Seniors. The choice of your subjects are to be numbered from 1 to 6, with 1 as your favoured and 6 as your least liked, this also reflects to your character's likes and dislikes. PM me your chosen subjects FOR EACH character you have (be sure to not confuse their subjects) created, this will make an interesting surprise to see which class is your character in and if another character is in it.

And a heads up, I haven't posted yet because I wanted to make sure it was okay and since I saw this message of also sending you classes. I know I'm probably making this harder than it needs to be but it is your role play so I wanted to make sure everything was alright.

If its not too late to join/ don't mind a newbie?

Full Name: Aiden Clark Hawkins

Year: Sophomore

Nationality: Scottish on his dads side, though he likes to claim he's a European mutt.

Group: Artiste

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Brown

Appearance:
Kaito.jpg

Clothing: When not in uniform, his clothes are very simple. A t-shirt and jeans is about as exciting as it gets. Its lucky if they aren't stained with some sort of paint. To attempt to keep the remainder of his wardrobe clean, he often wears a large green apron.

Hobbies: Ballroom dancing, jigsaw puzzles, horseback riding, and of course painting

Likes: He likes italian food, bright colors, the smell of fresh paint and coffee, and history.

Dislikes: Science, insects, working with clay, interruptions

Family: Mother: Nicole Ann Hawkins
Father: Eric Blain Hawkins
Older Sister: Michelle Hawkins Rivers (Married)
Baby Sister: Annie Beth Hawkins

Biography: Aiden inherited his artistic side from his paternal grandfather. Though his grandfather never got public recognition for his talent, he made many an excellent woodcarving. He passed away in obscurity. Aiden's parents recognized his artistic inclination at a young age. He built intricate sandcastle after sandcastle at the park rather than run around and climb on the jungle gyms with his siblings and other kids his age. Determined that his talent should be fostered, his parents enrolled him in schools that encouraged him to create. This eventually landed him in Riverside Academy.