Riverside Academy

To everyone, once AwkwardKhajiit makes a principal, I think we are ready to go! After all- we can make up the teachers but not the principal :3 and if anyone is still willing to apply after the RP has started, we will say that they're transfer students, or simply people who haven't been met by the cast yet.

I am so sorry for not totally checking in lol. ^^" But yeah, I'll make another chara. ;3 ...But I still have no idea about the group, I'll edit it when I decide. c; //edit: Decided now. xp

Full Name: Keane Parkinson

Birthday: March 12th

Year: Junior

Group: Artiste

Nationality: American/Kyrgyz combo

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Appearance:
edgee.jpg

Clothing: Basically, Keane is your normal dude-- blonde hair, green eyes, a dimple when he smiles. Keane loves shirts in shirts. He would sometimes use two oddly fitting dark toned shirts and slip the lighter one on, the darker one nexts. He also has a fancy of khaki-like trousers/pedals, as he seems to wear one in most occasions, as well as his collection of sneakers. He also likes wearing gel bracelets, called ballers, and has a variety of them for nearly every occasion.

Hobbies: Various Sports, Drawing, Dancing

Dislikes: Maths, Seriousness, Mud, Light/Neon colors

Family: Kenneth Parkinson - Younger Brother; Kyrgyzstan
Lean Parkinson - Mother; America
Tristan PArkinson - Father; Kyrgyzstan

Biography: Keane isn't always a 'dude'. Somewhere inside is a girlish persona, just waiting to be free. Of course, not that he'll accept that. He's just.. confused, about his true gender. Not that he doesn't like being a guy, of course. He just.. 'genderbends' when he's on certain forums and such that, he liked acting as a girl at times. Of course, that changed in his adolescence stage. He likes SWAG, dancing, and sports like a normal guy should. He also draws, and collects shoes--converses, and other things. Still, he has this soft, soft spot for all the girly things. One he can't simply throw away. Only thing he could do is hide it, his simple fascination.

On the upside, he's a pretty good conversationalist. But sometimes, he could try to learn to be a tad more independent.

Attachments

• edgee.jpg
    edgee.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
Oh my god so its all dependent on me, take about pressure man. Well sense I'm home from vacation I'll be able to finish the principle hopefully with in this week, if classes don't get in the way and decide to be a dick.

I am so sorry for not totally checking in lol. ^^" But yeah, I'll make another chara. ;3 ...But I still have no idea about the group, I'll edit it when I decide. c;

Full Name: Keane Parkinson

Birthday: March 12th

Year: Junior

Group: TBD

Nationality: American/Kyrgyz combo

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Appearance:
edgee.jpg

Clothing: Basically, Keane is your normal dude-- blonde hair, green eyes, a dimple when he smiles. Keane loves shirts in shirts. He would sometimes use two oddly fitting dark toned shirts and slip the lighter one on, the darker one nexts. He also has a fancy of khaki-like trousers/pedals, as he seems to wear one in most occasions, as well as his collection of sneakers. He also likes wearing gel bracelets, called ballers, and has a variety of them for nearly every occasion.

Hobbies: Various Sports, Drawing, Dancing

Dislikes: Maths, Seriousness, Mud, Light/Neon colors

Family: Kenneth Parkinson - Younger Brother; Kyrgyzstan
Lean Parkinson - Mother; America
Tristan PArkinson - Father; Kyrgyzstan

Biography: Keane isn't always a 'dude'. Somewhere inside is a girlish persona, just waiting to be free. Of course, not that he'll accept that. He's just.. confused, about his true gender. Not that he doesn't like being a guy, of course. He just.. 'genderbends' when he's on certain forums and such that, he liked acting as a girl at times. Of course, that changed in his adolescence stage. He likes SWAG, dancing, and sports like a normal guy should. He also draws, and collects shoes--converses, and other things. Still, he has this soft, soft spot for all the girly things. One he can't simply throw away. Only thing he could do is hide it, his simple fascination.

On the upside, he's a pretty good conversationalist. But sometimes, he could try to learn to be a tad more independent.
I think Keane will get on well with my first character!(whatever his name was...)

To everyone, once AwkwardKhajiit makes a principal, I think we are ready to go! After all- we can make up the teachers but not the principal :3 and if anyone is still willing to apply after the RP has started, we will say that they're transfer students, or simply people who haven't been met by the cast yet.

Ok. Can't wait XD

Speaking of starting, I need to layout the events throughout the year! Won't be long guys....

@E-Claire.. Oh yes. c; Yes they will. Hopefully people won't mind if Keane gets a lil' bit girly tho.. lol.

Oh take your time. xp //edited Keane now. Yay.

That makes two girly boys now.:)

Sooooo exciiiited aboooou thiiiiiis!

To everyone, the RP will be in 12 Episodes, yes- we will be doing each month of the year, day by day. This will cut each portion of the year to reasonable amounts :) I will be posting the month of January soon, with the respective events in the dates (birthdays, school activities).

To everyone- I just had an extremely busy week. As you now, towards the end of the year we have lots to do. But definitely by tomorrow I will post the real thread and the OOC thread.

Reactions: 1 person
[MENTION=2236]MillieRae[/MENTION] Oh sure- just submit your character sheet and PM with your character's subjects- I'm in the process of making the thread and the OOC thread.

To everyone, the official thread has been created, it's located here. You may start posting if you wish. I have decided that this will be the OOC, creating another thread might not be needed...

Well this is proving to be a challenge since there is a lot of juniors to process, I will post once the junior classes has been sorted out, this will update the rules in the process, in the meanwhile- the students are still getting to the school...

Full Name: Koty Grausam

Year: 9th Grade; Freshmen

Nationality: Caucasian

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Appearance: She aways wears her long hair back in a pony tail with a half bang left lose. She applies dark eyeliner and eyeshadow heavily, and with naturally deep red lips she hardly needs lipstick. With a slim face and small body many say she looks like a miniature copy of her mom.

Clothing: She usually wears a slim long-sleeved suit jacket with either dress pants or a slim black skirt, simple black high heels to make her look even taller (and she is already pretty tall), but shes no push over and mixes it up with a fun tie.

Hobbies: She spends most of her time studying and reading, but from time to time she will whip out the colors and paint or draw.

Dislikes: Math, work, plain colors, meeting up to her mothers acceptations, and conforming.

Family: Its only her and her mother, her mother is a business woman and expects her only daughter to be the same and sets her expectations high. And she knows nothing of her father.

Biography: Her mother is always moving from place to place and the only time she and her daughter talk is when her mother is drilling her on how to act. Koty doesn't want to be like her mother who is always stressed with bags under her eyes (thats why she and her mother wear heavy makeup) but rather be an artist. But like it or not she does what her mother says and gets good grades and studies hard, and she has almost lost herself and acts a lot like her mother, almost losing her own identity.

[MENTION=3336]RedWinter[/MENTION], PM me the subjects of your character- I'm in the process of fixing the junior classes.