Riverside Academy

[MENTION=2387]SilverJayStorm[/MENTION]

Make sure Jay and Kate are different, I don't appreciate similar characters, your second should be different, e.g. mine:

Paul: Smart
Magnus: Blockhead

Would you like me to create another character

Would you like me to create another character

Why of course- it's certainly much more interesting to write about the life of multiple characters rather than one, although two should be enough- if you are willing and have the ability to multitask your characters around, you may have up to three characters if you want.

Name: Warren Davis
Grade: Junior
Birthday: March 5
Group: Wrestling Team

Appearance:
images

Ill edit later

To everyone- I will update the posts in the first page with a new section concerning subjects- it will have an explanation about which subjects you are allowed to choose and which ones collide with another subject (your first character can't be at two different classes at once!).

( I hope it's not too late to post a character sheet (/),(\) )

Full Name:
Catalina Sakura Sakagami (First, Middle, Last.)

Birthday:
May 5th.

Year:
Junior.

Group:
Sprinters-Leader

Nationality:
Hispanic, Japanese.

Hair Color:
White (She has no pigment in her hair if that's okay..)

Eye Color:
Yellowish/gold

Appearance:
attachment.php
(Without the Neko ears and tail.)

Clothing:

~At school during the warmer seasons Catalina usually wears Under Armour spandex(Different colors each day) or regular shorts, a hoodie to match her spandex or shorts, a sort sleeve shirt with knee-high socks and light blue Nike Basketball High-tops (Or just the dress shown above with light pink flats).

~When it's a bit colder outside, closer to Autumn, Catalina will be seen at school wearing (Two options for pants^^) sweatpants with spandex underneath or tight jeans. For a top she'll most likely wear long sleeved shirts, fluffy and cuddly sweaters, ear muffs, and scarfs. For her shoes, she'll be wearing warm snuggle boots.

Hobbies:
Drawing, dancing, studying mythology, music (singing), reading and writing poems, and volunteering at hospitals.

Romantic Comedy movies, snuggling and cuddling, hugs, being hyper, long walks, amusement parks, helping others, and playing with animals.

Dislikes:
A lot of homework, speeches, being mean, bananas, being lonely, and uncomfortable situations.

Family:
Bonita Sakagami ~Mother, Alive
Keiji Sakagami ~Father, Alive
Takara Sakagami ~Younger Sister, Alive

Biography:
Catalina was born in Barcelona, Spain. She's the first born of her parents and has a rare hair condition, being born with snow white hair and yellow gold eyes. As a child she spent most of her free time in parks or at lakes, feeding different animals since she didn't have many friends. As she grew older she began to make friends with the same interests as herself, but now that she's moving she's determined to make new friends.

Attachments

• Cute nekogirl.jpg
    Cute nekogirl.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 74
Sorry to all, I have been busy up until now, but I will like to point out a few things, prepare yourselves:
@E-Claire I have to take out the Arithmetics, and swap it with an "Otaku" Club, that's minus for the Deus ex Machina and a plus for the Bohemians.

@Kronas17 I have to swap out the Goal Scorers (school's soccer team) with the Wrestling team, reason being that adding to much Alpha will be too much, as we already have 5 teams (unless someone signs up for the soccer team).

@Sexy Little Assassin I will PM you shortly about this decision of yours.

@roseprincess2144 @LxiaNi @Inspector Chloe Marlin Can you create a secondary character (if you can) so you don't have to write about the same person all the time and that you will have a choice to alternate between each character's school life through out the year.

@AwkwardKhajiit The principal character is all yours, feel free to add more staff (can be NPC or even your third, if you're willing).

I'm still working on the subjects and I'm in the process in which subjects are allowed to be taken. That is all for now.

Full Name: Clea Dubois

Birthday: August 18th

Year: Junior

Group: Silver Tongues (Leader)

Nationality: French

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Green

Appearance:
beautiful-book-dress-french-girl-Favim.com-182819.jpg

Clothing: Clea is seen in her normal school uniform, but with some personal modifications. A chain belt around her waist, a butterfly ring and an owl necklace. Her shoes have an inch and a half heel, giving her much needed height.

Hobbies: Speech and drama, watching classic movies, collecting jazz records, learning about other country's culture and traditions nature.

Likes: Going hiking, cycling etc, reading foreign books, analysing foreign theatre and practising her English.

Dislikes: Pollution, vulgar language, rude (and boring) people

Family:

Alexis Dubois (Mother)
Benjamin Dubois (Father)
Penelope Dubois (Older sister)
Marcel Dubois (Older brother)

Biography: Clea was born and raised in Nice, France. She had always loved her language, finding it beautiful, every word rolling off your tongue. The minute she heard tourists speaking different languages, she fell in love and wanted to learn more. She picked up a lot of English from tourists and of course from school. Penelope was fluent in Spanish and Benjamin was fluent in German. Her siblings adored their younger sisters love of languages and taught her in all of their spare time. Clea of course drank it all in and by the time she was thriteen, she could speak Spanish, German and English. Not completely and utterly fluently, but quite enough to impress many people.

After all that she craved more and started to teach herself new languages such as Italian and Russian. Italain was quite easy, Russian more complicated, but by the time she was fifteen, she could speak a great deal of both. She then began learning Japanese and Chinease and is still going strong with them both.

When speaking English, her french accent lingers and that annoys her, but many people have reassured her that it is very cute.

Oh snap xD Our first Silver Tongue! Leader too! Good work Inspector :D

To everyone, I want you to PM me which subjects your character takes, this will determine your character's life through out school- so choose wisely. Rules are simple, Juniors have their classes different to the seniors (obviously). The school is based on 5 years, 1 to 3 being Juniors, 3 is rather odd number so I'll leave it as Intermediate and 4 to 5 as Seniors. The choice of your subjects are to be numbered from 1 to 6, with 1 as your favoured and 6 as your least liked, this also reflects to your character's likes and dislikes. PM me your chosen subjects FOR EACH character you have (be sure to not confuse their subjects) created, this will make an interesting surprise to see which class is your character in and if another character is in it.

ill respond and send the pm as soon as possible ive been busy with things

Hope it's not too late for this character!

Full Name: Keiran Mayes

Birthday: 17th August

Year: Junior

Group: Otaku's (leader?)

Nationality: English, London

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Appearance:
Kakeru.Manabe.424430.jpg

Clothing: He usually wears a plain, loose, white top with loose jeans. He always wears his green sneakers, and yellow wrist band.

Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, running online fan clubs, writing reviews.

Likes: Communities, manga/anime, sleeping, figurines, limited edition items, journalism.

Dislikes: The cold, spiders, no internet, fire, people being rude to him, maths.

Family: Tara-grandma, Kline-grandpa, Riley-grandma, Henry-granpa, Mike-dad, Kelly- mum, Kerry-aunt, Shane-uncle, Alice-aunt, Harry-uncle Molly- sister, Ywain- brother, Niki- brother, Kelly-cousin, Harry- cousin, Mike- cousin.

Biography:
His family is very large, rich, and spends most of their time together. He grew up in London, often visiting different members of his families houses. Because his family was so close, he came to love close communities.

When he got older he was sent to a private school. He didn't like it there at first, since everybody wanted to keep to themselves. It was the total opposite of what his family was like. One day when he was bored and discovered manga and anime. He fell in love with it's cuteness, warmth, and massive fandom. Ever since that day he has spent much time online doing manga or anime related things.

Well well, your third character [MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION] I hope you can keep control over these three through out the whole year.