• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like they want us to... cut some sort of... deal with this thing?

Maybe?

Outsider

a person who does not belong to a particular group.

Maybe we should make friends with him and invite him to join the group.

Well, despite not really knowing what it is we're walking into, I have faith that everything is going to turn out OK, either way. :D

We just gotta stick together! Yeah, teamwork!

But really don't go into the room

If someone sneaks off they could die in 1 of 4 comical ways, or 1 of 4 horrifying ways. They could also get tetanus, or fall off a cliff... Or get covered in goblin poo.

#thistletoplife

Stay near the trap guy just in case and hope he rolls doesn't roll 1's

If someone sneaks off they could die in 1 of 4 comical ways, or 1 of 4 horrifying ways. They could also get tetanus, or fall off a cliff... Or get covered in goblin poo.

#thistletoplife

See, this is why I feel we should burn the place down or something. Thistletop fucking sucks.

I dunno, if you feng shui all the mutated skeletons, creepy rooms, and goblin shit a little bit, it could make a pretty cool crash pad.

*Brings a mini fridge and a Super Nintendo*

We may have a problem... Due to lack of space and correct plugs, I've been forced to set my computer up at the pool house which has a booster and since the internet is already kinda bad, I can't even sign into Skype. I'll have Kino look at this when he gets home but ugh. I was hoping to be able to play since I brought my comp with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back