Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like they want us to... cut some sort of... deal with this thing?

Maybe?

Outsider

a person who does not belong to a particular group.

Maybe we should make friends with him and invite him to join the group.

Let him have the rabbits. =P That will make him happy right?

*puts the cookie jar away*

Well, despite not really knowing what it is we're walking into, I have faith that everything is going to turn out OK, either way. :D

We just gotta stick together! Yeah, teamwork!

But really don't go into the room

We are not splitting yp. Not here. Nevaaaaar

..... *smiles in the shadows*

If someone sneaks off they could die in 1 of 4 comical ways, or 1 of 4 horrifying ways. They could also get tetanus, or fall off a cliff... Or get covered in goblin poo.

#thistletoplife

Stay near the trap guy just in case and hope he rolls doesn't roll 1's

If someone sneaks off they could die in 1 of 4 comical ways, or 1 of 4 horrifying ways. They could also get tetanus, or fall off a cliff... Or get covered in goblin poo.

#thistletoplife

See, this is why I feel we should burn the place down or something. Thistletop fucking sucks.

I dunno, if you feng shui all the mutated skeletons, creepy rooms, and goblin shit a little bit, it could make a pretty cool crash pad.

*Brings a mini fridge and a Super Nintendo*

We may have a problem... Due to lack of space and correct plugs, I've been forced to set my computer up at the pool house which has a booster and since the internet is already kinda bad, I can't even sign into Skype. I'll have Kino look at this when he gets home but ugh. I was hoping to be able to play since I brought my comp with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.