Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Serenus, that's some Stasi shit. *Golf claps* Serenus is going to be our interrogator in the coming chapters. o_o

An-Nur is opposed to charming and compulsing others to reveal secrets against their will, more as a professional principle, than a matter of ethics. She considers it a cheap, vulgar trick that may not yield accurate results. But you'll get that speech next session. >_>

This shit hole just keeps getting deeper. o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
The witch of Lamashtu hurt your feelings. Shocker.

You should lock her up in that torture room you found - teach her a lesson.

No, no. An-Nur's not taking this personally. She understands that Serenus has to look out for her own interests. Same as Voren and his little swordy sword. She knows she doesn't have to force the truth out of him, just has to keep watching for cracks in his facade.

But now she knows exactly what kind of witch Serenus is and will plan accordingly in the future.

Delicious clash of interests.

If not evil, certainly amoral. o_o

*Vows to never play a charisma based character ever again*

Soon Kolto's gonna be the respectable one of the bunch.

That's when you know everything is irrevocably fucked.

Take that Paladin level, Grumpy.

Hey yeah, Rodeh and Kolto are so far the only party members who are not utter, utter dicks.

Yessss delicious party drama. Yesssssss.

You're all worse people than Kolto.

And he threatened to break a Priest's nose. :D

I like how Dhoryl is called a dick, just cos he doesn't talk much and complains when people use him as trap-bait.

"Don't be an asshole, Craig."

Hunting down people for money isn't exactly a job description that attracts 'nice people.'

Oh man, I am going to have to bust my ass in the next chapter to redeem myself to unimplode this dynamic. >_<

Good thing I'll have oodles of free time to think about everything that has happened.

*clacks cup against bars*

Feeljunk+description_14f8d7_4240166.png

Going to redeem myself next chapter, going to redeem myself next chapter....

Man, being mean to Kolto is like being mean to a puppy. You don't feel good about it, but sometimes, you just gotta.

-1 to all Kolto's rolls next session. He's too sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.