Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenus' backstory is up.

*smacks Asmo around*

A'ight, that's Kolto all backstory'd up. Now with added character ties and everything.

@Zen why is your avatar broken?

I'm going to put in effort for this on the weekend, but the coming Sunday-Wednesday I'll largely be unavailable.

It shouldn't be broken... O.o I'll check and see if the link is broken or something. But it's listed through my Photobucket account.

@Zen why is your avatar broken?

I'm going to put in effort for this on the weekend, but the coming Sunday-Wednesday I'll largely be unavailable.
Have you got anything planned for your birthday?

Asmo and I were toying with doing this on the 5th or 6th.

BIRTHDAY ROLEPLAY

:0 oh yeah, that's my brithdaey.

A friend is doing his phd defense that day, so our group is likely going to a bar.

6th is fine though, anytime afternoon.

Yeah! Tegan and Unanun Barfday Roleplay, bitches!

The rest of ya'll better be available. >:(

Does the 6th work for everyone?

Well, Saturday evenings I run the campaign with Kate, Koori, Seiji, Octo, Fijo, and Jinx. Next week, I work Tuesday through Friday, 5 pm to 10 pm Eastern (so 1 hour ahead of Iwaku time).

I can do Saturday or Friday. Sunday morning is when I run my game (or my friends run theirs) but I can do Sunday evening.

Yeah Moonie. *Hisses as she massages Moonie's shoulders*

Take a breeeeeeeeak from DMing.

Yeah leave it to A/T, they're really good at it.

Tegan has no part in the GMing. She's just coincidentally chosen a backstory that leaves her open to gang-rape by subplots.

Which reminds me (the subplot part, not the gang-rape)...

GIVE ME BACKGROUNDS, YOU BITCHES! I NEED TO DRASTICALLY SHORTEN AND MISREPRESENT THEM IN MY CHARACTERS TAB.

Which reminds me (the bitch part)...

We'll need a group name, unless you like Versum Thin Sum Fingpar Tea.

*sips Fingpar Tea*

Tegan has no part in the GMing. She's just coincidentally chosen a backstory that leaves her open to gang-rape by subplots.
"I think I want to play an Aasimar orphan from Sandpoint."

"...Really? That's what you really want to play?"

"...I'm not so sure, now that you've take that tone."

But no, not DMing. Though, there have been times I've shouted "ASMO! I AM YOUR WIFE!" during the game. But the bastard won't crack.

I just really wanted to start talking dates because this is super exciting and has cool players.

Seriously though @Asmodeus, if you bring rape into this plot, too, I may get suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
20111118-pissworld.png

For Asmo's magical realm is dark and full of terrors.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun and Tegan
Saturday evenings I am also with another group. D=

.... I really hope my group doesn't see that comic. >_> The things they will say.

Sounds like some of you bitches have got too much D&D in your lives and don't appreciate this fine opportunity.

We'll keep this organic and meet when we can. The day of the week can change each time.

But for our first session, we'll aim for Friday. 6pm EST (but I have the day off, so I can start earlier).

I'll add a poll to the thread where we can keep track of our availability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.