Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'll be able to make it until late in the evening, but I'll do my very best. I'd probably drag everyone down with my noobness.

Ina

ina6.png

Titus Scarnetti controls most of the lumber trade in sandpoint. It is not unreasonable for him to have an elf in employ - but traditionally, employing an elf was essentially impossible. Ina is a strange elf, born in the Mierani Forest northwestet of Sandpoint. He is tired of his culture, one that forever looks backwards and inwards. Although he assists Titus, he is still careful to steward the forests properly.​

Friday I get home at around 9:30-ish my time. Because of work. So 8:30 Iwaku time.

Good luck syncing up this many people's schedules. If you're wanting every players to be present at the same time, might not be possible XD.

Haven't been able to work at all on my character these past few days. Been suffering from a nasty kidney infection. :( Sorry gais.

Good luck syncing up this many people's schedules. If you're wanting every players to be present at the same time, might not be possible XD.
This is how I make the party work.

*nudges Seiji off a cliff*

Check out the Buying Stuff tab for spending limits and rare magic items available in Sandpoint.

That's some impressive stock for little old sandpoint. Especially that +1 adamantine longsword and dragonhide plate of improved shadow.

Did some awesome adventurer pass through the town and offload his latest dungeon stockpile? XD

+4 for 16,000 gp?

75% chance of finding magical items. So i may have to wait a week to find a healing potion if I screw up my roll?

Yes indeed. Put it down to a shortage of neosporin that particular week, or the local potion guy going on vacation.

Also, there's a fuckton of adventurers in this town, so it'll be like the Walmart bread aisle in a snowstorm.

You can always pay for healing services (at a discount if you keep the local church sweet).

But yes, we'll declare and roll for items either here or in Roll20. So for consumable stuff like healing and buff potions, you'll need to decide a party strategy. Do you set up a regular agreement with the local priest? Do you get a guy crafting for you? Do you maximize your tactics so that you DON'T GET FUCKING INJURED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Welcome to the jungle.

That's some impressive stock for little old sandpoint. Especially that +1 adamantine longsword and dragonhide plate of improved shadow.

Did some awesome adventurer pass through the town and offload his latest dungeon stockpile? XD
Yes and No. The adventurer came through, and Sandpoint sacrificed 75% of its commoner population to kill him and divide his stuff between their shops.

Last edited:
*looks to Unanun*

So uh... You are still playing a healer right?

*emerges from shitstorm*

ALSO, if one of the players can't make it to a session, just say that they're "travelling" to the next town over to buy some healing potions. Then I'll roll the dice for them, and BOOM! They come home next session with an armful of potions for you.

Btw I already rolled for a traveler's any-tool and won the roll. Didn't know you wanted us to wait or anything.

You don't have to roll for starting shit. We'll assume you got that from your homeland.

I didn't know that the any-tool was considered a magic item. And that's one of my favorite pieces of equipment. o_o

#MagicSux

So I can roll for the Mighty fine belt there for a smaller chance of success? 8D

Yeah the any-tool is a transmutation item, CL9.

#KnowledgeIsPower

Four more days. FOUR. MORE DAYS.

*breathes heavily behind Asmo*

Status
Not open for further replies.