Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Breeder has arrived, Sis. ;) (By the way if I need to make another character for any reason just tell me, I had been planning on another one anyways.)

• PokemonBreeder-Male.png

Name: Esset Kaoru Richtofen

Personality: Esset is a pretty nice guy, in most cases. Around clients or people that aren't his closest friends, he seems to be just a pretty chill, incredibly understanding guy. But around his closest friends, he is known to be a closeted conspirator, suspected to be closely tied with certain figures in Team Aether's Administration. Of course, when asked about it he will quickly change the subject, which does not exactly help the suspicions.

Appearance: At the top.

Pokemon partners:

Spr_3e_132_s.gif

Ditto, Genderless

bWJIruy.gif

Gible, ♂

History: Esset grew up a generally normal life. He attended school when needed to, and graduated from school with a generally acceptable amount of knowledge in dragon Pokemon. After his grandfather passed away, Esset was given the most important Pokemon that a Breeder needs: a Ditto. A shiny one, in fact. A Ditto so old that his grandfather got it as a child, before being a "Breeder" was such an important and needed chore to be filled.

After receiving his Ditto, Esset decided to become a village Breeder / "Doctor", and began to breed Dragon Pokemon for the schools and local families. Of course, somewhere along the way Esset began to have a change of heart for his village, and began to strike deals with Team Aether, healing their Pokemon, training them, and breeding new ones for them secretly, quickly becoming an important yet well hidden asset to Team Aether alongside of his village duties.

Extra info: Sis, if I put DandNEW in here do I get extra points?
  • pokemon__shiny_ditto_by_materile9-d7d2vbf.png

Given to him by his Grandfather as he lay dying in his deathbed, Esset's Ditto is a fiercely loyal monster in battle, with shot counts of up to 6 on some major moves. It's only problems in battle is it's glass-cannon nature, a result of it's low HP and even lower accuracy.
    Off of the battlefield, Ditto is practically a pimp, breeding day in and day out. Of course, this is what it was made for... right?​
  • commission___gible_by_sinner_moon-d6j8lka.png

Having been bred to near perfection through hundreds of eggs, this Gible has the moveset and speed of a Garchomp while not even being able to evolve yet or having enough personal power to make shot counts of above 3 or 4 shots. Of course, the egg moves did come from a Team Aether Garchomp, which makes this Pokemon a special case...​

• Gible's Moveset:

Dragonbreath - 3 Shots

Outrage - 2 Shots

Twister - 4 Shots

Iron Tail - 5 Shots

Ditto's Moveset:

Transform - 25 Shots

If Mina sticks on here long enough for me to do more characters, you'll see that I specialize in backstabbing traitors ;)

Hahaha no extra points for you, but you do get a cookie x3

I like him, so accepted ^^ I'll add you to the chat

Name: Rikki (Riks) Harrison
Personality: Rikki is a pretty focused young woman that takes delight in taking care of the herds of her family's ranch. She has recently taken over the full operation of Harrison Ranching. While she is a rather serious young woman, she likes to spend time napping in the sun or training/playing with her Pokemon when she is off (sometimes while watching the herds).
Appearance:
octie1990-368500080135_3.jpg

Pokemon partner:
Kiyohime- A female Hydreigon. Kiyohime was Rikki's first Pokemon after she reached the proper age. She is fiercely territorial of her partner and Rikki's land, and is quite ruthless towards trespassers. However, Kiyohime is completely loyal and obedient to Rikki, a loyalty that is reciprocated. Kiyohime is usually tasked with making sure the herds are protected while grazing, but is always attuned to her partner. She cares for Liam as if he were her own child, and extends her protectiveness to him, despite initial jealousy.

Liam- A male Gabite. Liam, is a larger Gabite than most, due to an unexpected growth during his first evolution. Then again, what is to be expected from a runt? Liam is a little jokester that enjoys watching the herds of Ponytas with his partner. Always eager to help out, he can be seen lugging feed and water to the ranch, as well has harvesting the crops from the family's farm. Harvest season is his favorite time of the year.

Pokemon skills/abilities:

Kiyohime: Kiyohime lacks conventional claws to fight with. However, her
fangs she can be imbued with Thunder, Fire, or Ice, in addition to normal. She can also fire a pulse of draconic energy from each mouth, that combines into one large beam. This can only be used 8 times before she needs to rest.

Liam: Liam is very aggressive, and it shows with his powerful bites and claw attacks. He has the ability to stab his spikes into the ground to shake it fiercely, and can also use the energy of the earth to attack opponents. Both of these abilities can be used 5 times each. He has also been developing a breath attack like his surrogate mother, but with little success.

Pokemon appearance:
hydreigon_by_ruth_tay-d5m53qi.jpg

Xebraxis_the_Gabite_by_LeeLeeMoreau.png

History: Rikki was born and raised by a pair of farmers. As she grew and went to school, she began to help her mother with her ranching branch after the woman managed to secure a loan. Around the sane time, Rikki received her first Pokemon, Kiyohime. Kiyohime had been an angry Pokemon when they first met, as she had watched her mother die during a taming attempt. Rikki still has a few bite marks on her arms from the "Getting used to each other" phase of their relationship. The two fought hard against Kiyohime's trust issues as well as Rikki's parents' dislike of such a tempermental Pokemon.

About five years after that, a baby Gible wandered onto her family's farm and was found nursing with the newborn Ponytas. Rikki found him one night during her evening rounds with Kiyohime and stepped between them when Kiyohime readied to kill the strange Pokemon. Rikki gathered the Pokemon into her arms and cared for him with the other newborn Pokemon until his teeth came in. Then she took him to the hatchery.

She visited the Pokemon whenever she could, then took up his further care when he refused to go with anyone else but her. Now, the Gible is a Gabite, and is almost as protective of his partner as Kiyohime. Both are never far from her, and she doesn't mind it one bit.

Extra info:
While not her's per say, she makes use of her sister's Swablu when moving the herd of Miltank and Ponyta.

Here is my OC Sheet, I'd be happy to join you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'd love to have you ^^
Oh, you did forget to edit Kiyohime entirely, it still says it's a Dragalge, while the picture is an obvious Hydreigon :3
You are definitely accepted :D

And I'd love to have you ^^
Oh, you did forget to edit Kiyohime entirely, it still says it's a Dragalge, while the picture is an obvious Hydreigon :3
You are definitely accepted :D

ah thanks! Fixed it!

Reactions: Minarawr
At some point in the future, there are going to be so many Garchomp running around.

And Hydreigon xD

Can I get a headcount of all characters, normal and Aether?

Normal: Minami
Aether: Soi-Fon

And Hydreigon xD

Haha, true. I was going back and forth so much, I really wanted Dragalge but I couldn't figure out whether or not it could live outside of water for extended periods of time. A Garchomp seems like a great choice for a ranch of Ponytas/Rapidashes (given that the latter can run up to 150 mph). Hydreigon seems like a good choice for Miltank since it wouldn't be affected by Rollout.

Aww crap... what does Esset count as? :O

Probably Regular? : Esset

I have been following the production of this for a few days in the shadows but now i think i may join in the fun.

Normal:Orion, whose stuck in post limbo at the moment, help!

Aether:Blake

Feel free to join @Bigg Slam c:

Status
Not open for further replies.