Rise of the Dragon Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also sorry, it seems my profile decided not to update me about any additional posts that happened within the past few days...

Alerts are buggy, that's why I always check my watched threads manually, need to poke @Valaryant , as he probably has the same problem.

Name: Cooper Bolton

Personality: *Optional*
Appearance:
scaled.php

Pokemon partner: Dragalge/Female/Katrina

Pokemon skills/abilities:
Poison Point (A defense mechanism that may poison a physical attacker.)
Smoke Screen (A defensive breath attack that hinders sight and breathing. 12 shots.)
Water Pulse (An offensive breath attack imbued with high frequency sound waves to disorientate the target. 10 Shots.)
Sludge Bomb (An offensive projectile attack imbued with a poison that explodes on impact. 8 Shots.)
Dragon Pulse (A offensive breath attack imbued with a powerful draconic energy. 6 Shots.)
Various other defensive physical maneuvers using its powerful tail and or entire body due to it slow movement on land.

Pokemon appearance:
dragalge.jpg

History: When Cooper turned 10 he received Katrina as a Skrelp egg. Her magenta, brown, and violet shell just stood out above the rest in the nursery. Ten months later she hatched while Cooper was Basculin fishing in the river outside of the village. She ate the bluestripe he had just hooked right off the line. Ths cemented their relationship right then and there. His faher died 5 years later in a freak boating accident and he left the business in Cooper's name. The first few years after that were rough sailing, but once Katrina evolved they began to develop a special technique no one had ever seen before.

Extra info: Her favorite food is Qwilfish.

Pokemon Partner: Helioptile/Male/Apollo

Pokemon Skills/Abilities:
Dry Skin (A defense mechanism that allows energy to be replenished in water, but in strong sunlight energy is drained faster.)
Thunder Shock (An offensive attack that emits an eletrical current that may momentarily paralyze the target. 6 Shots.)
Razor Wind (An offensive breath attack that sends pressurized air currents able to cut the target. 8 Shots.)
Thunder Wave (A defensive maneuver that emits an electromagnetic pulse that tenses the targets muscles rendering it paralyzed. 10 Shots)
Various offensive and defensive maneuvers using its tail, small size, and speed to the fullest advantage.

Pokemon Appearance:
helioptile.jpg

History: A few years ago a crate washed up on shore while Cooper was docking his fishing boat after a long day at sea. The crate was unmarked and had no signs of struggle or stress. After asking the other captains on shore and no one claiming the mysterious box Cooper decided to open it. Inside was a yellow pokemon egg with a black sun pattern on opposite sides. Puzzled he cautiously reached inside and picked it up, but suddenly as if his very touch was the catilyst the egg began to brightly glow as it began to hatch. He quickly put the egg back into the crate where moments later a newborn Helioptile emerged.

Extra info: Has a lightning bolt shaped scar on the base of his tail from an incident with a fish hook.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to keep you waiting! I didn't receive a notification from the thread.
I really like how you chose a non-dragon pokemon as a partner ^^ it's a daring choice.
You are accepted, feel free to jump in wherever :3

well like you posted in the OP there are several non dragon type dragons it just so happens that the helioptile line belongs to the dragon egg group so i thought it be fair. others like it include but not limited to the scraggy line and ekans line. I thank you for accepting my CS. I look forward to writing with all of you.

Ah, I didn't know that ^^ I do find the evolution line quite lizard-like, so I think I'll add it to the list ^^

cool.
you should look up the dragon egg group list their were some of them mention from another member earlier in the thread.
hope my post didnt scare people away I had some pent up writing energy if you couldnt tell. lol

Reactions: Kaz
yea, I listed a bunch of potential dragons, but I don't know if Minami ever saw my post. xD

I completely missed that xD
and your post was great ^^

@Minami i was hoping no one had forgot about this. i was starting to worry. i would hate to see such potential go to waste.

Ah sorry for not replying for a while! ^^"
Been busy looking for work and stomaching the rejection -.-"

I would suggest people pair up in the rp so they can continue ^^ seeing as my char is now going off with Oliver on a hike, I don't want the other people to have nothing to do

i dont know who i would pair up with my character is down town. im a rebel and didnt just plot myself into interaction. thats why my post was so open ended.

This looks interesting ^^ Is it still open? Also, how far into the IC is everyone and what has happened?

Yeps, we're still accepting ^^
We're basically still in the first day. Everybody's been going about their day except for @Stryder s char, who burned down a village before crashing into ours ^^"

Weren't you still in battle @Raijinslayer? If there still was no reply from @Valaryant I suggest you move on or send him a pm.

Yeps, we're still accepting ^^
We're basically still in the first day. Everybody's been going about their day except for @Stryder s char, who burned down a village before crashing into ours ^^"
Okay, thank you for letting me know ^^ I'll think about joining, but it's almost certain I will. I just want to make sure I don't overwhelm myself first, ya know? With school, RL, and RPing, I've been fairly inactive lately. After having been off for a few weeks (grounded, no internet service, and finals) I'm just now starting to get back into the swing of things, and I don't want to commit to something if I can't stay committed, if that makes sense ^^' If I decide to join, though, my CS will be in by the end of the week.

Reactions: Minarawr
Status
Not open for further replies.