Reverse Harem RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly looking to pick up a new RP. But I was curious. Is this basically an RP about a girl who has several man chasing her heart? That's what I'm seeing and it's pretty much sounding like a reverse "Testament of a sister new devil".

Not exactly looking to pick up a new RP. But I was curious. Is this basically an RP about a girl who has several man chasing her heart? That's what I'm seeing and it's pretty much sounding like a reverse "Testament of a sister new devil".
Well it is more or less something like that~ But it is like nearly any reverse harem except for the fact that we are expecting MxM on here~ unlike some reverse harems where the males incline to it but nothing happens~ But it is really just an RP where five girls get hrown into a high school of rich high school boys~

Oh but one thing is that it isn't mainly about the girls~ There are other characters that hold probably more importance than the girls for the RP but we shall not reveal just yet~
I can take a couple more male spots if you want~ ^×^
f you want Proxy that would be awesome~ <3

-tackles Muse over and pokes her stomach before tickling her- meahahahab!

Ah! Gomen, but I'm sensitive to tickling! *attempts to cover E.M* But I shall try!! *determined*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-attacks you both with a hand and laughs- hahaha! My victims!

NO YOU CAN'T PROXY AND ETERNAL OVER RULE YOU~!!! *turns to Nitro and drags him in* TICKLE FIGHT~!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.