Reverse Harem RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly looking to pick up a new RP. But I was curious. Is this basically an RP about a girl who has several man chasing her heart? That's what I'm seeing and it's pretty much sounding like a reverse "Testament of a sister new devil".

Not exactly looking to pick up a new RP. But I was curious. Is this basically an RP about a girl who has several man chasing her heart? That's what I'm seeing and it's pretty much sounding like a reverse "Testament of a sister new devil".
Well it is more or less something like that~ But it is like nearly any reverse harem except for the fact that we are expecting MxM on here~ unlike some reverse harems where the males incline to it but nothing happens~ But it is really just an RP where five girls get hrown into a high school of rich high school boys~

Oh but one thing is that it isn't mainly about the girls~ There are other characters that hold probably more importance than the girls for the RP but we shall not reveal just yet~
I can take a couple more male spots if you want~ ^×^
f you want Proxy that would be awesome~ <3

-tackles Muse over and pokes her stomach before tickling her- meahahahab!

Ah! Gomen, but I'm sensitive to tickling! *attempts to cover E.M* But I shall try!! *determined*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-attacks you both with a hand and laughs- hahaha! My victims!

NO YOU CAN'T PROXY AND ETERNAL OVER RULE YOU~!!! *turns to Nitro and drags him in* TICKLE FIGHT~!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.