Reverse Harem RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will. Also, yay! It's not only my fault you can't do libertine. Bear is also under 18! For once I don't ruin everything!

haha no it is fine~ *smirks slyly* if we wanna o libertine I can make another one in libertine~ *grins*

-smirks- you don't even know Libertine~ you told me that and asked me to teach you. -grins as she teases you-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds great~ I can do it in 'fade to black' or a whole new rp XD

Haha~! It's a trending thing on the internet. Pretty funny cx Though it gets old BT

But Pokemons~!

For non-legendary Pokemon, I'd have to say Banette for now~ cx Though for legendaries it's either Hoopa or Diancie~

Lopunny's megaevolution is cool. (before you EVEN Hate on me for it... <.< I've been playing pokemon since I was 7 and I've grown up with it. so bleh...) -sticks her tongue out-

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Haha for me it is Eevee~ <3 I have always wanted a team of eeveelutions <3 *fangirls*

Eevee's are the cutest~ Though my friend destroys me in Pokemon Battles with a team cx Though I have all the Eeveelutions in Pokemon X \(=w=)/

I am trying to do that at the moment!!! WAIT!!!!! YOU HAVE POKEMON X!?!?!? SO DO I~!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.