Resurgence (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, here's mine:

[fieldbox="Kieran Llane, #a9a9a9, solid"]
Sex: Male

Appearance: His slim frame and pale complexion are probably the first things one notices about Kieran, and for good reason. A rare disease of unknown name or origin took all of the color from his skin, hair, and eyes. After their initial impression wears off, one would probably mistake Kieran for a girl thanks to his somewhat wider hips, slender shoulders, soft features, and long hair. His comparatively high tone of voice doesn't do anything to help this impression, either, though he doesn't seem to mind it. His attire consists of an all-black ensemble of a leather shirt, leggings, gloves, boots, and belt, with the only differing item being his snow white hooded cloak.

The only weapon to be found on his body is a lightweight sword with a rounded guard and straight blade, with red wrappings on the hilt. The light weight of his weapon becomes apparent when he removes his clothing - his body lacks a defined musculature, instead looking soft and making one question whether he is truly fit for fighting. Finally, under his armor, Kieran wears a wrapping of bandages around his chest with a few diagonal wraps that reach from under his left shoulder to the right side of his waist.

Magi: No

Class: Kieran is somewhat skilled with his blade, though not a master by any means. Aside from that, his light build and keen eyesight give him a knack for scouting and searching. He is also adequate at maintaining a campsite or homestead, having grown up doing so.
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: ze_kraken
Excellent, here's mine:

[fieldbox="Kieran Llane, #a9a9a9, solid"]
Sex: Male

Appearance: His slim frame and pale complexion are probably the first things one notices about Kieran, and for good reason. A rare disease of unknown name or origin took all of the color from his skin, hair, and eyes. After their initial impression wears off, one would probably mistake Kieran for a girl thanks to his somewhat wider hips, slender shoulders, soft features, and long hair. His comparatively high tone of voice doesn't do anything to help this impression, either, though he doesn't seem to mind it. His attire consists of an all-black ensemble of a leather shirt, leggings, gloves, boots, and belt, with the only differing item being his snow white hooded cloak.

The only weapon to be found on his body is a lightweight sword with a rounded guard and straight blade, with red wrappings on the hilt. The light weight of his weapon becomes apparent when he removes his clothing - his body lacks a defined musculature, instead looking soft and making one question whether he is truly fit for fighting. Finally, under his armor, Kieran wears a wrapping of bandages around his chest with a few diagonal wraps that reach from under his left shoulder to the right side of his waist.

Magi: No

Class: Kieran is somewhat skilled with his blade, though not a master by any means. Aside from that, his light build and keen eyesight give him a knack for scouting and searching. He is also adequate at maintaining a campsite or homestead, having grown up doing so.
[/fieldbox]

Welcome aboard!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hieronymous Phantom
Posted! Lemme know if anything's out of line.

Last edited:
I should have a GM post up today to get us going again, tomorrow at the absolute worst. From how things are looking, I think I'll give everyone another post to wrap things up on their end before the bigger points start rolling. That sound alright?

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
I want to scold the boy for trying to get a drink. lel.

The next GM post is up! As always, if you need a character for any reason, don't hesitate to contact me.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Kieran's a bit of an outlander, so I'd be down if anyone wanted to use him as a pre-existing contact from outside Broybrook, or even from his three days within it. Always nice to have character threads linked.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I want to scold the boy for trying to get a drink. lel.
LOL, go for it. Might make for an amusing bit of dialogue. ;)

Kieran's a bit of an outlander, so I'd be down if anyone wanted to use him as a pre-existing contact from outside Broybrook, or even from his three days within it. Always nice to have character threads linked.
I have currently have my characters set up so that they moved to Broybrook just over a week ago from a good-sized farming community called Calledona. Since your character is a wanderer type, he could have stopped by there at some point, either when it was still thriving, or after the weird misfortune hit it. They've been waiting for news from there for several days, so if your character happened to hear something about Calledona before he reached Broybrook, that would give him and one or both of my characters a talking point. :)

Likewise with ACT, I'm more than willing to add in a character or shift things around to accommodate Kieran.

I have currently have my characters set up so that they moved to Broybrook just over a week ago from a good-sized farming community called Calledona. Since your character is a wanderer type, he could have stopped by there at some point, either when it was still thriving, or after the weird misfortune hit it. They've been waiting for news from there for several days, so if your character happened to hear something about Calledona before he reached Broybrook, that would give him and one or both of my characters a talking point. :)
That would be a neat tie-in. Kieran probably wouldn't recognize your characters (though they might recognize him), but he'd definitely remember the location. He never forgets a town he's visited, no matter how small. I'm currently finishing up my IC post so perhaps we could tie in during or after the imminent PLOT.

Likewise with ACT, I'm more than willing to add in a character or shift things around to accommodate Kieran.
I wouldn't go so far as to add new characters. Something about that feels kind of "fake", if you understand what I'm trying to say. Perhaps Kieran could be assigned as a personal scout or something for Nimlebrie if he's not to be assigned elsewhere.

Also, I started writing my post before the little info block was added so let me know if anything conflicts too badly.

Last edited:
That would be a neat tie-in. Kieran probably wouldn't recognize your characters (though they might recognize him), but he'd definitely remember the location. He never forgets a town he's visited, no matter how small. I'm currently finishing up my IC post so perhaps we could tie in during or after the imminent PLOT.

All righty then, sounds good. :D

I wouldn't go so far as to add new characters. Something about that feels kind of "fake", if you understand what I'm trying to say. Perhaps Kieran could be assigned as a personal scout or something for Nimlebrie if he's not to be assigned elsewhere.

Also, I started writing my post before the little info block was added so let me know if anything conflicts too badly.

Looks good to me. And I agree, creating something out of nothing would feel a tad forced, but I figured I would offer something up.

Mind if Shanta knows him? She's quite the type of have contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me. And I agree, creating something out of nothing would feel a tad forced, but I figured I would offer something up.
Aye, and thanks for the offer though!

Mind if Shanta knows him? She's quite the type of have contacts.
That would be a reasonable link, I'd think.

Not my best but >.< Got something up.

*scrambling to catch up to the million replies I owe people*

Should I wait with my GM post? It's looking like we've got quite a few potential interactions left untouched here.

I was going to wait and see if @ShiroKiyoshi still wanted to respond to Oliver, but if s/he doesn't, then I'll get a post up soon. Sorry for the delay. :)

I was too busy recently. If you could give me today to make a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.