Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo saw the blood. He wanted to help her... she said something, but he was so confused at what was going on that he hardly heard. Please forgive me... "Rei?" he asked, before she rushed out of the door. "Girls. You're too confusing," he muttered to himself, before turning towards Lisa. He had two options, two visible options. One was to follow Rei... but who knew whether she wanted comforting or whether she wanted time alone... the other was to stay here with his sister and take her home. He wasn't sure which one was the better option. He followed after Rei to the doorway, but she cycled off and Leo gave up. He wasn't going outside in that weather.

He bit his lip, slipping his left hand, gun included, into his pocket. For now. Next time, people wouldn't be so lucky. But since Takamura had saved Lisa... he kinda owed him, he supposed. "I don't believe you, but... okay," he murmured to his little sister, still believing that the Ryotsei member was evil, but if it made her happy...

Takamaru had fell unconscious from the severe pain in his shoulder from where he had been shot earlier. While unconscious he heard her voice. It was lisa's voice. That's when he realized it wasn't a dream but she was actually their in the room. He began to stir and move to find out he was still hanging from his arms.

Leo turned at the sound of movement, and noticed that the other second in command was awake. He sighed. "About bloody time," he muttered under his breath. He glanced towards Lisa as if asking what she wanted to do, unable to believe he had to spare the life of someone he hated so badly.

Lisa just shocked, Leo had actually listened to her and was giving in. That surprise led her to give her older brother a hug. "Thank you Leo." She said to him before she answered the other questions to had posed to her. "I was heading home but meant this nice girl in the park that I became friend with. That's why I was out, but when I tried to call you to see what was going on about dinner, you didn't pick up so I got worried and called Rei." By now she could start to feel the burning and stinging from the cuts on her legs and the cold was beginning to set in from her wet cloths.

But, suddenly Rei was running away after she cut herself. Lisa upwrapped herself from her brother and shouted out to the girl. "Rei, wait!" She cried but when she had gotten outside Rei was already gone and lost in the pouring rain and darkness of the night. Lisa came back inside, she was in no condition to run after anyone anymore, especially not someone who was on a bike who'd get much farther away faster than Lisa would on foot. Instead, Lisa took out her phone and left a message for Rei. "I'll be waiting for you at the park tomorrow." It said.

She then focused her attention to the task at hand when she came back in. "Let's take him to our house. We can keep him blind folded as he go there so he can't figure out where it is." She stated. "It's best to keep him right now and in a place no one knows of. You can even question him about things if you want." It was the best choice and she figured Leo would be okay with it, while also getting the chance to help Takamura out as well.

Rei had reached home and was currently taking warm, relaxing bath when her phone went off. Since her arms had been dangling out of the bath tub, Rei's hands were dry. Reaching towards her touch screen phone which rested on the toilet seat, she grabbed it and unlocked it. Rei noticed she had a new text and opened it. I'll be waiting for you at the park tomorrow. She mentally read, before sighing softly and looking at her upper arm which had bandages wrapped around it to stop the bleeding from her previous events. Putting her phone is sleep mode, Rei set it back on the toilet seat and sighed. She looked at the tile floor and thought about what she had said, and her actions. I was wrong. I didn't change. I'm still as naive as ever. Rei thought to herself before making her hands into fists. I'm going to change! I have to! She decided, thinking about her mother. After a firm nod, Rei laid back in her bath and stared at the ceiling. I'm horrible... Rei thought to herself before passing out.

"Your welcome," Leo said, standing stiffly as she hugged him. She got him a bit wet with her clothes. "And dinner? I forgot to make it." He sighed. Leo bent down next to her. "How did you hurt yourself?" He wasn't sure how he was getting them home.

"One problem: Dad. Duh. He won't hesitate to shoot." Leo replied. He was surprised Lisa hadn't thought of that.

"How'd you go from innocent and girly, to this? You're such a hassle..."

The girl began muttering to herself, smirking as she did so. She couldn't help but to sneeze, causing her to ache in all sorts of places. She winced at the pain, but only smirked from it. She didn't enjoy the pain, but it was proof that she wasn't dead yet. "Lets see.. Lets try recalling my memories to make sure I didn't get amnesia." She mumbled, forcing herself to turn to her side form the back, only to stare straight back out into the rain, pounding down on the ground. Her body was, at touch, freezing. However, she felt as though she were in the middle of the desert. She was probably acting over dramatic right now, as much as it pains her to be a drama queen.

"In anycase.. I need to get home.." She mumbled, slowly forcing herself up, even though her body wouldn't listen to her. "Cocoa.. Or more like Christine... Come on... Your name sounds like a princess and your body says otherwise.. At least be able to get up god damn it." She mumbled, slowly forcing herself up and limping back to the warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa looked down at her legs, letting out a sigh. "I fell when I was running here, sidewalk isn't very friendly on skin." She stated to him, she could still feel them hurting her but she was trying to ignore it. Takamura was probably in more pain than she was, so it was best to try and get him down and it a better place to rest. "Our house is large enough that dad wouldn't even find out. If Takamura is in one of the rooms the whole time, Dad wouldn't even know he's there unless someone goes telling him. So, we take him down and head home. There we fix up his wounds then you can ask him all the questions you want." As long as Takamura was safe, she didn't care if there was information that Leo wanted about the rival gang. Lisa began to walk over towards Takamura to try and help him down.

"Okay, he wasn't home at lunch, maybe he isn't home now," Leo said, really just wanting to get Lisa home. He watched as she tried to get him down, before following her and adjusting the hook to lower him to the floor. This was pretty stupid. He also wondered how they were going to get him home, considering that neither he or Lisa had a car and he didn't think Takamura was in a state for walking. He wondered what else was going to change other than the fact his sister was in love with a rival gang member. No... that was crazy enough for him. Crazy enough to get killed. Not on his watch.

(They can stop and pick your character up in the car too if you want Citrus.)

Lisa helped Takamura get done and once that was done she made a sigh. "Alright, we have to get home." She stated, looking around. They couldn't just walk home that wasn't going to work. "There might be a car in the back of this warehouse. You should go look and see if it's there, we can use that to get back home so we don't have to walk."

Leo nodded before making his way to the back of the warehouse, and, sure enough, there was a car, with some car keys on the passenger seat. All he needed to do was unlock the door. Hmmm. A window was slightly open. Bonus. Sticking his hand through, he grabbed the keys and unlocked the car. "Sorted!" he called through the back door. He didn't really want to walk either, especially not when it was dark. He was glad Lisa had a brain.

"Great, let's get Takamura to the car then." Lisa stated, motioning to Leo to help the other guy get outside and into the car. Once that was done, Lisa got into the car as well and waited for Leo to get in and start the car. "Now, let's go home and be quiet so that dad doesn't find out if he's there." She knew it would be risky but they had a large house and most of the time their father was either away from the house or in his room either sleeping or planning something that had to do with the gang.

Once Leo had got Takamura in the car, he got into the car and started the engine. Luckily, the car wasn't too fancy, so it was easy to drive. He began by driving fairly slowly, but got impatient and began to speed up. Am I betraying the gang? he thought to himself.

As they arrived at their house, Leo turned the engine off. Dad was not home, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be home soon. More importantly, he needed to hide the car. It couldn't be suspicious before he'd even got into the house. "We need to decide where to put him."

Lisa nodded, "We'll place him in one of the back bedrooms." She stated, "Dad never goes back there and there's no chance in his accidentally going to it since there's nothing else there." It was a good thing they had a large house. Lisa looked around. "We'll also need to hide the car, you'll have to drive it somewhere else and just leave it there on the side of the rode or something." With that said, they worked on getting the car away and bringing Takamura into the house and room he was going to be staying in. "There, he can rest and you can question him if you want."

It was late and Lisa was still soaked and cut up. "I'm going to clean up." She left the room, taking a quick shower and changing into different cloths and putting band-aids on her legs. She came back to Leo, "We should get some rest Leo."

Takamaru began to stir as he felt the earth moving around him but was still to groggy to see it was not until he got to the house that be began to regain the rest of his consciousness. He looked around the inside of the room questioning where he was. He knew better than to leave the room.

"Good plan," Leo agreed. The back bedrooms were pretty much empty and weren't really used for anything at the moment. He supposed they would've been used if the family was bigger, but it wasn't. He drove the car around a different corner, removing the keys and pocketing for later, as Lisa guided her new 'friend' into the house. Leo thought she was just being soft but he could never be sure with Lisa. She was fairly unpredictable.

"I'm not tired," Leo replied, insisting. "I'll wait till dad gets back. And I'll wash your clothes." He was not going through a conversation where his father would question what his sister was doing. Leo was not a rebellious child; every move was known, and surely this move could not be known. Leo was a little nervous.

Lisa nodded, "Okay then." She stated, then looked over to see that Takamura was beginning to wake up. She walked over to him, "You're at my house Takamura, you can rest but don't move from this room. It'll be bad if our dad finds you, he'll probably shoot you and and I won't be able to stop him. But, my brother...I'm letting him question you okay. It's only fair for him listening to me." She looked over at her brother then Takamura again. She sighed, then moved away. "I'll be going to bed now then." She started to walk off.

"He's already been shot," Leo noted, before hearing the engine of his father's car, some goodbyes, and a few laughs, before the gentle creek of the door opening. Leo rushed upstairs, shutting the door of the room that contained Takamura, before jumping back down the stairs again to put Lisa's clothes in the washing machine. "What are you doing? What's the rush?" Leo shook his head, "No rush. No rush at all."

Lisa knew her brother wasn't good at not telling their father the truth, Leo never had to lie to their father. But, this was something that needed to stay between the two siblings and knowing that her brother wasn't good, Lisa quickly rushed down to meet her father and Leo talking. Yup, Leo wasn't doing well at hiding things. "He's just trying to dry my cloths, Dad." She began to say, "I was out talking to a new friend I meant late tonight when the rain started. I ended up getting soaked and fell at one point since it was so slippery everywhere. Leo was just helping me clean myself up and fix my injures." It was in a way the truth, that's all you needed to do, twist the truth. "I'll be heading to bed now, so good night you two." She gave them a smile then headed back to her room. She knew her father was always suspicious about what she did but if she put Leo into the mix her father usually believed whatever she told him. She slipped into her room and got herself into bed, hoping to fall asleep quickly and get some rest. She still felt tired and sore from the running in the rain and she was really hoping it would go away. Soon enough, sleep had overtaken.

"Yeah, so nothing interesting," Leo shrugged. "No rush." He felt weird having to lie. Did Lisa lie a lot? The second Leo agreed, his father believed them despite the fact Leo was not a good liar and it was rather obvious he was not telling the truth. Was that how much he trusted him? Leo could hear his father talking about something, but his own mind was elsewhere to the door upstairs, behind it was someone who should be dead but isn't and instead is causing him to break the trust between someone he trusts a lot, and someone who trusts his every word. Once his father had finished talking, Leo yawned. "Good night, dad," before rushing upstairs, wanting to get to sleep to avoid any conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.