Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gang member grinned. "Well I am one of the new members but I have something for you. I was just wondering where I should drop him off." Takamaru laid on the ground trying to figure out an escape and it had to be soon. The gang member spoke once again. "So where do you want the heir to the ryotesei gang."

"Wait, you're serious?" Leo was extremely pleased with that result. He had always wanted to cause pain to the rival gang, the pain that had been inflicted on his own family. And Takamaru was the same level as him. Most likely, the most important thing to his father. "Well, you could take him to the warehouse where we store the weapons?" he suggested. It was an old building, not very big, and one wall had quite a few boxes. Nobody would suspect they'd take anybody there. He was very excited.

Hearing the words Leo muttered, Rei guessed someone had taken a Ryotesei gang member. However, what Leo said next was stupid. "What?! Leo, are you retarded?!" Rei scolded. Setting the darts down, she walked over and snatched his phone. "Forget that. Take him to the abandoned house on 13th street." She ordered the person on the other line before hanging up. Turning to Leo, she tossed him his phone. "Idiot." She sighed.

The gang member laughed. "OK see you there boss." He hung up the phone and kick takamaru. "Well its your unlucky day." It didn't take long for them to reach the warehouse. Once there they attached his bonds to a crane hook and lifted him slightly off the ground.

"Perhaps I am. And perhaps I'm not," Leo replied, smirking because she was freaking out. He caught his phone, slipping it into his pocket. "Well, I guess I'm not crashing here tonight. I should probably get going." He reminded himself next time to bring some cleaning stuff.

Running down to the building, he opened the door. "I thought you were kidding," he told them when he arrived inside. Fumbling around in his pocket, he brought out a bit of money, "This is all I got, but my dad'll give you some," he pressed the few notes into one of the guy's hand. "Hmm." He thought about what he should do.

Rei watched as he ran off, speechless. It was as if he could care less about what she said. Sighing heavily, Rei sat on the couch and picked up a dart. Staring at it, she smiled a little. But it was a sad smile. Can I really blame him for not listening? It's not like anyone cares about what the little rich bitch has to say. She told herself, thinking about all the bullying that had been going at school throughout the years. All the names they called her because she was rich and people didn't like her attitude. Anger filled her eyes once again and she flung the dart. It hit a picture frame and caused it to fall over, breaking the glass. Standing up, Rei walked over and picked up the frame.

It was a picture of the gang when it had it's second generation. Standing in front of the cherry trees stood Leo, Lisa, Rei, and a few others. Staring at it brought back memories of when she was young and recently joined. The first gens through a party and they all had fun. It was the first time Rei had actually experienced happiness after the incident. Removing the picture from the broken frame, Rei gently put it in her pocket and worked on cleaning up the mess.

After a short while, she had finished and remembered the picture. Walking over to the couch, Rei laid down and held the picture above her head. She stared at it and soon enough passed out. The photo was still in Rei's hand which now rested on her stomach while the other was behind her head. She dreams off all the happy times when she was a newbie and got the first time in a long while, had a peaceful sleep.

Lisa was being asked to be friends? Another smile came to the girl, "I'd love to be friends with you." She then responded, "I don't have too many friends either thanks to my father though he doesn't seem as bad as yours. I've never been locked away before, but I'm sure he just might at some time if I keep not listening to him and admit to him that I don't want to follow into the family...business but rather go to college." The only friends Lisa had were people in the gang like Rei and while she cared about them she still didn't like them being apart of the gang. What if something happened to them? That was always a possibly. Though at the moment, Lisa didn't think there was anything going on with the gangs at all. She had no way to know about anything, she was simply enjoying talking with her new friend who just seemed like such a sweet girl.

Fujiko let out a huge sigh of relief when Lisa agreed to be her friend. The only friend she had is her maids and her body guards which kinda sucks since they're above her age. She had always wanted to hang out with someone around her age and now that she has someone like that, she couldn't even be more happier. "Then can we exchange numbers then? I would like to hang out with you tomorrow, if that's okay with you" she offered, getting more and more excited as minutes passed. She didn't want to go home now but she must. The night sky is getting even darker and her guards are starting to tap their watches, signaling her that its time to go.

Takamaru couldn't see who had entered the build but he knew it couldn't be good. He wondered if there was any way out of this but he doubted that.

Leo looked around. It was clean, as were most places the gang would go to. There's wasn't a baseball bat around, which Leo would have found extremely helpful. He'd planned this person's death so many times, now he got the chance he wasn't sure how to do it. He could see a wound, which was probably painful, but Leo wanted his rival to feel pain. He walked so he was behind Takamaru. "I think it'll have to be a very, very slow death. Hopefully a very, very painful one as well." He could settle for one or the other. Leo just wanted him dead.

"Sure, we can exchange numbers." Lisa said, taking out her phone so that she could put in Fujiko's number after she said it to her, then Lisa gave the girl hers in return. Although Lisa wanted to spend time with Takamura, she wasn't go to give up having a new friend so she figured she could spend time with the both of them at some point tomorrow. "Yeah, we can hang out. Maybe I can bring someone else so you can get some more friends." Rei was apart of the gang but she was still a nice girl to have as a friend and she figured those two could use more friends. "I'll just call her later and see if she wants to hang out too. Just call me anytime you want to hang out Fujiko." She noticed that the girl's guards were trying to signal that she needed to go, which caused Lisa to let out a smile. "It seems you have to go, I'll see you tomorrow Fujiko." And thus, Lisa began to walk away from the park and headed down the street, taking her phone back out to call Rei. She hit the girls name from her contacts, then pressed call waiting for Rei to answer to ask her about hanging out tomorrow with her and Fujiko. "Hey Rei, you doing anything tomorrow?"

Rei was awakened by the loud ringing off her phone which rested in her pocket. Surprised, she leaped up and saw the picture. Sighing softly, she grabbed her phone and replaced it with the picture. She looked at the caller ID and saw that is was Lisa. Answering, Rei put it to her ear and was asked a question the minute she did. She thought about it but nothing came to mind. "Yeah. Why?" She asked. Rei wasn't one to just do something without knowing why first. The world was full of bad people after all so she made it a habit to ask questions such as the one she just did.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" Lisa responded into the phone. She understood how Rei was, she just needed to know what was going on and why. "I met this girl at the park who doesn't seem to get out very much thanks to her father, I thought maybe us three could hang out tomorrow. You could maybe make a friend in her because I really think she needs some and you're one of the closest girls to me that I know." She was walking down the street, heading for her home because she figured that's where she was wanted. Though the rain was starting to come down a bit harder now.

A girl with that kind of father, huh? At least he cares about his daughter. Unlike my piece of shit dad. Rei thought to herself, eyes becoming cold at the very thought. "Sure. I have nothing better to do." She agreed, her voice a little cold. Shaking her head, Rei got her act together an dlaid back down on the couch, staring at the ceiling of the gangs base. "Where do you wanna meet?" She added.

"Great, how's the park sound?" Lisa said to her friend. She figured it would be a good place for them. She didn't know what Fujiko wanted to do or where she might end up but at least Lisa and Rei could meet up first then figure more details out. She wanted to give Fujiko a good day considering it seemed like the girl wasn't able to get out very much. Hopefully, Rei and her could get along as well. That would be nice, then perhaps, even though he was a bit strange, she could introduce her brother to her as long as he didn't freak her out. Most people weren't fond of gang members but Rei was one and if Fujiko ended up okay with Rei, she might be with Leo.

Rei hoped the girl wasn't annoying or else she'd leave without a word otherwise. "Got it. Oh and Lisa, she had better not be one of those types. You know what I mean." And with that, she hung up. If the girl was all girly and cutesy, Rei would defiantly get annoyed as hell and leave. She didn't hold a grudge against girls like that. She just hated how they acted. If the girl wasn't like that, then there was hope for a friendship to start. But Rei was never good at making friends and never will be.

(Join whichever one you want :) )

"I know, I know." Lisa mumbled then heard the sound of the phone call ending. She sighed, she didn't know much about Fujiko, she didn't know if Rei and her would get along but she hoped they would. Lisa then went down her contacts to call her brother again. She hit his name, then let the phone begin to ring. "Come on Leo, pick up." She said, heading down the street, not too far away from where Leo was.

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
Joins the side that has less people on it. Looks around again kicking rocks with his foot. he notices a person on their cell phone. "hey you over there with the phone", he says then begins to ask " whats going on here why isnt anyone around?

Lisa looked over when she heard someone talking to her, seeing that it was some guy she had never seen before. "Well, it is rainy and not everyone likes to be out in the rain. However, there's a lot of gang activity in this town, so most people try to stay away from certain areas or stay inside at certain times during the day. With it getting later, they want to all be inside." Lisa told him as she waited for her brother to pick up the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.