Relationships between Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you waiting for someone? Im only here to pick something up. Once i get what i need ill be gone.

"No, actually, I was heading home but thought I would call my older brother." Lisa said, still waiting for him to pick up the phone. What was he even doing that was taking him so long to answer. Though the guy seemed a bit suspicious when he said he was there to pick something up. "I see, well, hoping you'll get that thing soon because you're getting soaked with this rain." She could tell it was getting harder, making their hair and cloths wet.

img-thing-1.jpeg

"Shit..."

A girl with jet black hair was limping from an alleyway, thought the darkness and once her pursuers were lost, she finally let out a soft sigh. The girl had a bright, golden eye and an icy, blue eye on the other. All around her body was scratches, scars, cuts, bruises, and etc. All most likely from fights from the past. The girl had poorly wrapped bandages around her arm and head, with her leg being properly patched up, however. She was still wearing her school uniform, and she didn't seem to be fond of how she was nearly beaten by a gang of 3 against herself. "Thank god the others don't know my name... If they did, they'd call me a complete sissy." She scowled, looking at the newly received cuts and bruises. Just grand.

As much as she would love to get home, she lived with another gang as well and it would take a while for her to actually be able to go anywhere or do anything for that matter. There were a lot of gangs in the city, but she usually didn't attack others; it was usually her attacking people who attacked others. Despite her rash and cold personality, she was kind in her own way. However, she had quite a temper on her. If it weren't for those characteristics, she would have actually been attractive. Her hair was in messy braids, her body covered in cold sweat, and her school cloths covered in dirt, ripped in multiple places. It was raining as well, so the ice cold drops didn't help with her dripping sweat. She'd probably get sick soon, so she needed to at least find shelter for the rest of the day...

At least, until she recovered.

But out of all the situations, why did it have to be the rival gang, 3 huge guys against a little girl, armed with knives? Lady luck was clearly against her today.

(which side is your character on, Citrus? So I know what kind of interaction to do with her.)

Nothing. Leo wasn't picking up the phone, what was he doing? He usually picked up the phone, or called her even before she called him. She had one other idea. She stated walking again as she went to dialed Rei's number again. She pressed the call and waited for her to pick up the phone again. Maybe she would know where or what her brother was doing. "Hey, Rei. Do you know what Leo's doing? He's not answering the phone."

The buzz of her phone went off again less than twenty minutes after she had hung up on Lisa. Looking at the caller ID, she saw it was Lisa again and answered. When she put it to her ear, she was met with a question on where Leo was. "He's torturing someone from Ryotesei. He took off without telling me where he was going." Rei replied, getting a little angry. Leo never listened to her warnings and in the end, it was always a disaster. But did he try to listen the next time? No! That was just proof the he's stupid.

"Someone from Ryotesei? Do you know who it might be or what their rank is in the gang?" Lisa questioned. Her sudden thought was Takamura and she really hoped she was wrong. She knew her brother hated him and without a doubt would try and torture him. It would make sense why he wouldn't pick up her phone. "I have to stop him Rei. Can you help me?"

(Trying to get more interactions between characters to get this going a bit more.)

Rei became suspicious. Since when did Lisa care about the opposing gang. Narrowing her eyes, Rei stood up from the couch. "Why do you care about what happens to him? They're the reason many of our friends are in the hospital." Rei growled. The thought made her angry and she was starting to question her trust Lisa.

"It depends on who it is Rei." Lisa replied. Why did she even think that Rei would help her, Rei wasn't going to help her at all. The girl was too into the gang to even try to help Lisa as a friend. "One, I don't want that kind of blood on my brothers hands. If he ends up killing whoever it is, it's going to be easy to have police figure it out with the way he's doing it. And...I know you're not going to like this but there's someone in the other gang...that I am starting to care about. He hasn't done anything to our gang, he doesn't even want to be apart of it. He even protected me from getting taken by the rival gang the other day. I might not be even talking to you if he didn't." Of course Rei wouldn't understand. The girl was probably going to hate Lisa after this but she needed to try something. Rei was one of the closest things to a friend she had.

"Figure out on your own. This gang is the closest thing to a family I have. I'm not like you, Lisa. I actually know where my loyalty lies." Rei snapped before hanging up. She knew that Lisa would never consider her a friend again but Rei wasn't about to throw away her loyalty for something so trivial as that. Pocketing her phone, Rei grabbed a rain jacket from the chair and raced outside. After getting on her bike, Rei started it and took off. There was only one place Leo would have gone. The warehouse. She rode fast, refusing to stop and think about what just happened.

When she reached the warehouse she parked her bike and rushed inside. She saw Leo and two other guys immediately. Making sure to breath properly, Rei walked over to then and slipped the rain coat off.
"Leo. Your sister has betrayed the gang." She told him, staring down at the prisoner.

"I thought I was part of your family, I guess I was wrong. Your loyalty should lie with your friends!" She shouted through the phone. Damn it! Lisa dropped the phone from her ear when Rei hung up. Why couldn't Rei even care about Lisa at all?! Guess Rei wasn't a friend after all if she cared more about random people in the gang then a girl who she had been in school with and one of the first people who had actually talked to her.

Lisa started running, she had no idea what to do and she felt hurt. She had to figure out where Leo was, so she continue running try to think like her brother to where he might take someone. She knew all the places, after all, her father was the leader. She went running down the sidewalk in the rain, falling over sometimes and getting herself cut along her legs as she headed for one of the warehouses she thought her brother might take someone. Lisa wasn't going to talk to Rei again, if she cared more about the dumb gang full of people who didn't care at all for her, then fine, Lisa wasn't going to even care about someone like that anymore. Meanwhile, Lisa tried calling Leo again. Not like it would matter anyway, he never did anything for her like a brother should. No one ever did anything for her like they should, they were all too worked up in the idiotic gang stuff. She was tired of it all and she was done. If they didn't care then she wasn't going to care about them. Once she was done with what she was doing, she was leaving her family and the city, she didn't care anymore. She was sick of her closest people caring more about the idea of a gang then her.

Leo had aimed the shot, was ready to pull the trigger, but Rei ran in and distracted him. He scowled at her till he heard what she had to say. He had not seen that coming. Is that where she's been all this time? He should have suspected it. But when he called, it wasn't suspicious... nobody's obvious voice in the background. His phone vibrated. He tried to hide his hurt from Rei, not wanting to seem weak at this news, with anger. "Then she can quit calling me." He put the phone on the floor. "With who?" There was no reason for him to know but curiosity.

Rei narrowed her eyes at the man before her, the rival. "She said not to harm him. I bet you that he's the reason." Rei replied, raising her gaze to look at Leo. She had a feeling he was hurt but the expression on his face showed rage.
@wolfs rain @OlympusBlood

Leo's hand still held the gun, and he wanted to shoot even more now... but he knew he should know about this situation. "Wow. This could be a problem." He really wasn't sure what to say. All he could think was they manipulate people now? Or is Lisa in a rebellious stage... what the hell does she think she is doing? He watched Rei. "How do you know Lisa betrayed us anyways? I mean, she just kinda told you?"

@wolfs rain @XxDreamingxX

Rei sighed and nodded. "Pretty damn much
She didn't just say 'hey, I've betrayed you all!' Or anything but she might as well have."
Rei told him. The previous conversation replayed in her head, causing Rei to ball her hands onto fists.
@wolfs rain @OlympusBlood

Leo couldn't think straight. It was like there was a million open tabs in his head. If Lisa had betrayed them, would she reveal their safehouses and their warehouses, would she help the enemy, would she reveal the home in which she had grown up in? They'd tried so hard to keep it hidden, it would be horrible to have it found because of his foolish little sister. That, and what would it mean for her? Traitors weren't taken lightly... once you're in the gang, you're in till death most of the time. Leo was so lost in all these thoughts, he didn't even realise Rei had spoke. Though she looked angry, so he pretended that he heard. His phone was still vibrating. In the end, he picked it up and put it to his ear, "What do you want?" he asked coldly.

@XxDreamingxX @wolfs rain @ScarletNova

[ @ScarletNova Same gang as Lisa ]

"God damn it..."

The girl looked around for a moment, and she really did feel weak. It was probably from running, beating the guys up, or inhaling far too much humid air while she was covered in sweat and prone to illnesses. It was most likely all of them that played a part in her weakness. Otherwise, she was proud of her immune system and endurance. Problem was that there was sadly a limitation on them. She was still laying under one of the building's balconies and in the dirt; which had not become the mud.

(Okay Citrus, thanks. I'll try to get her in after this crazy stuff is happening or she can end up in the middle of it if you want to bring her to the warehouse.)

Finally, Leo had picked up his phone though he didn’t sound happy. That must have meant Rei was there and did tell him something. “Listen Leo, just listen to me. I’m your younger sister, so act like an older brother for me just this once and just listen to what I have to say, please.” She began to say. She began to tell him about how she meant Takamura at the coffee shop by chance and began to talk to him because he didn’t want to be a part of the gang scene but wanted to be a paramedic instead, just like how Leo originally wanted to be a doctor. She spoke about how he saved her from the rival gang. “I know you don’t like him, that you hate him but you don’t even know anything about him. Don’t go killing someone just because he’s part of another gang that he doesn’t want to be a part of.”

Suddenly the door of the warehouse opened and closed, showing that Lisa was walking in. She had cuts all over her legs that were stained with mug and she limped. Her hair was plastered to her head from the wetness, and her cloths were soaked so much that you could see through her cloths; which the two other guys there decided to stare at like they hadn’t ever seen what a girl wore under her cloths though that was probably true with the way that they treated people. She was breathing heavily, obviously had been running the whole way to get to him. “You’re my brother Leo, Rei…your one of my best friends. Do you really not care about what I want? I’m not saying that you stop everything with the gang, go ahead, and get rid of the other gang if you want but just not him. I’m not trying to go against you two; I’m not going to another side. If you really think I am, then I guess you really don’t know me like I thought you did. I just want you to think about what you’re doing and know who you’re trying to kill before you kill him. I’ve already lost my mother, I don’t want to go losing my brother and best friend because of this.”

Leo listened, but he didn't really want to. He did because he knew even in all this crazy gang stuff, Lisa was still his blood sister. She explained how they met, what he was like, and Leo wasn't sure how to feel. He wanted to tell her that he didn't care how she felt because he was so angry. He wanted to tell her that it's okay, he was stopping, but then he would've wasted the time of the people who brought him here. Instead, he did absolutely nothing but listen to her words and stare at Takamura, wondering if they were the same person; the one Leo thought he was, and the one Lisa thought he was.

He was thinking and listening that when the door opened to reveal Lisa, he was still listening to the phone and wondering why it had gone silent for a few seconds, until he realised the voice was coming from the wall. His first thought was 'she is going to catch hypothermia' and the second thought was 'that mud is going to infect those cuts' and the third was 'she needs a change of clothes'. Speaking of clothes, he met eyes with the two guys in a hateful glare at the fact they were staring at his little sister. Before he had the chance to speak about his three concerns, she continued to speak. If he wasn't worried about her health, he definitely would have been touched. So instead of a 'I forgive you' or a 'you have been manipulated by them so he gains your trust so you reveal stuff!' he said, "You shouldn't go out in such heavy rain. What you doing out late anyway?" He walked over to her, narrowing his eyes, unsure on whether she was telling the truth or lying. "And running does not make you less likely of catching something." He scowled at her as if she should know that. Then realised he was going a bit doctor on her, backed away slowly.​

Rei turned when the door to the warehouse suddenly opened to reveal Lisa. She was soaking wet and covered in mud. Was she.... trying to get here? Rei asked herself, but her worry was pushed far away when anger came into her heart once again. She listened to what Lisa had to say and her anger was subdued but that wasn't the point. Rei had been betrayed so many times, and to have Lisa taking sides with Takamura... No! Rei screamed inside her head, clenching her hands into fists. Grabbing the dagger she kept with her at all times, Rei rolled up her sleeve and slashed her arm. It already had scars from previous cuttings. She relieved her pain that way, so she would be distracted and feel the pain of her body. Clenching her jaw in pain, Rei clenched her fists and watched as blood flowed from the deep wound. Pocketing the dagger, Rei stood up and looked at the two, her arms hanging at her side. Her left arm, the one she had cut, had blood running down it in four different streams and falling on the ground to form a puddle. Remember when we were young? When we promised we'd always be the same so our friendship would last forever? Rei asked, tears falling to the ground. I couldn't keep that promise. I broke it long ago but kept the charade up. I don't know what happened. I've been pushing people away, harming myself, becoming depressed, and having flashbacks. Rei told them, her head now hanging so she could stare at the ground. Please forgive me. She muttered before running pass them. Rei ran out of the warehouse and jumped on her bike. Starting it, she drove off at full speed. The tears were making her vision blurry and she was having flashbacks again.

Rei threw her bike in the grass beside the park and removed her jacket. She allowed the rain to soak her bones and wash the blood off her arm. She realized something just now and was hanging onto that. Sitting on the grass beside her bike, Rei raised her head to the sky and closed her eyes. Maybe I don't belong anywhere. I broke the promise, I lost my parents, I have no friends, I have no family. She thought before laying on her back. Maybe I can be reborn into a better life.... She thought, tears streaming from her eyes though you couldn't tell because of the rain. I give up. I GIVE UP!!!!! Rei screamed in her head, crying even harder. I give up. Who cares anymore? It's not like anyone ever cared. I've always been lost in the darkness, all light gone. I have no reason to be here. She muttered to herself. FUCK IT ALL!!! She screamed, standing up and pulling out her dagger. Rei gently placed the blade against her neck and closed her eyes tightly. She didn't want to die. She wasn't ready. But at the same time... what reason did she have to live?

~Flashback~

Your so beautiful, Rei. A soft voice spoke, followed by a slight chuckle. It was Rei when she was younger, twirling in the backyard with her new dress on. The one who had spoken was smiling gently, sitting in the grass and watching Rei happily. It was Rei's mother! Rei stopped twirling and faced her mother with a bright smile. I'll never be as beautiful as you though, mother! Rei told her mother as she sat down in front of her. That's when the smile on her mother's face fell. Rei, I want you to remember something. She said and Rei became worried. Scooting closer, Rei placed a hand on her mother's. I'm listening mother. She told her, putting on a small smile. Remember this; No matter what happens, everyone was born for a reason. Her mother told her. Rei looked at her mother in confusion. What does that mean? She asked. Her mother smiled brightly and shook her head. Nevermind! Just make sure you remember that! Her mother told her, before placing a gentle kiss on Rei's forehead.

~End of Flashback~

Rei opened her eyes and stared at the dark sky. Mother... She thought to herself, lowering the dagger and staring at the ground. That's right. Mother said that to me before she became ill. Rei remembered, pocketing the dagger. I'm sorry mother. Please forgive me for being so naive. Rei said, speaking to no one but at the same time, speaking to someone. Turning to her rain coat, Rei slipped it on and picked up her bike. Rolling it off the grass, Rei started it up again and took off to the mansion. She found it. A reason to live. She had to live so mother would be able to rest in peace. Sorry to worry you mother. I promise not to do it again. Rei thought as she sped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.