Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

I'll be hill-walking most of the morning/afternoon for Tuesday, so let's call it 9PM GMT/5PM EST if that works for you chums?

This Tuesday, I won't be able to make it. My gf is coming up that morning and I have not seen her in months. So I will be MIA.

I can NPC your big stone motherfucker for the first session, then.

*Begins pre-emptively hyperventilating*

I may or may not be around at that times. The job im doing right now has wierd hours. tht switch around all the time. I'll probably know closer to tuesday hopefully.

How long do sessions usally run?

I'm aiming for around four to five hours, but some games I've done in the past have run on to around six.

Which means I'm up until 4/5AM, something my internal body clock doesn't thank me for.

A'IGHT, CAN WE GET A HEAD COUNT FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY TONIGHT?

I can't play, like, actually TODAY, but yeah I'll be ready for the game tomorrow at around your timne.

Just to be clear I'm at (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). When you're available, it'd be 4 pm at my time.

I'll be aiming for just a quick session tonight, what with the fact that I'm probably gonna be a mess by the time I get back from the hills later: three to four hours at the most.

Right, so... we've got one person confirmed, one person unable to make it, and the rest of you...?

I have to leave in an hour and forty-five minutes and I'll be gone for two to three hours. Sooo, yea.

Hey, it's all good. You gave me some heads up about it.

Sorry, should have been clearer. By delay, I mean we'll have another crack at this later this week or next week. It's 2am here now, I'm afraid, and the only thing keeping me awake right now is the fact that my legs have stopped working.

Sorry, should have been clearer. By delay, I mean we'll have another crack at this later this week or next week. It's 2am here now, I'm afraid, and the only thing keeping me awake right now is the fact that my legs have stopped working.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I feel kinda silly now. v.v And I'm sorry you're legs have stopped functioning.