Red's Reddy-Spaghetti 1x1 Search Thread

R

Red Revolver

Original poster
Hello there! I'm back at it again for a partner to kill some time with an awesome 1x1 RP! I can't say I have millions of ideas for the moment, but I am open to brainstorming with a potential partner to make a really exciting plot!

*I am a sucker for magic, scifi, with a sprinkle of romance! So anyone also interested in that is welcomed to bomb my PMs :^)

Anyway, some info because you know...obligatory in these things:

How I am as a poster and player:

1. I am a slow-ish poster. I get at least one post in a day, a few times a week if I'm busy. Though usually because "new things hype", I post multiple times a day for the first few days when an RP starts. Heheh.
2. Writer's block is my bane. If the scene is moving slowly or if I'm the one dragging it on my own, it's going to affect my ability to write. Though don't think this'll happen often. It's actually a bit rare but worth mentioning~
3. I only do fantasy. Bonus points if it's fantasy/Scifi.
4. Romance is a must. If romance makes you uncomfortable, peruse the other fine request threads this site has to offer ;) Smut is situational, as in I'll only do it when the characters really call for it...and if you're an adult. No trouble here.

Basic cool stuff a partner could do that'll make this much more successful:
-Post several times a week. Daily is even better. It'll get my ass up and running even more.
-No one liners. We both can't work off of that. But also no novel-length posts. A paragraph or two is completely fine.
-Help me carry the plot. Don't let me be the only one to do everything. I /will/ run out of material quickly.
-Don't vanish on me without saying something. Communication is /key/ to roleplaying, and I will never cease posting without any word.
-If the plot is getting dull, tell me. We can work something out.
-Talk to me on the side. I don't bite. I like making new friends ~
-Please use proper grammar and spelling.

Since again, ideas are pretty much scarce on my end, it would be nice if you came to me with an idea in mind for our RP! I'd love to hear it :)

Hello! I'd like to role-play with you. I have a few ideas on maybe demon x demon hunter? Would that fit your fortey? I can write a lot and I'm loving to play multiple characters If it calls for it.

• Love
Reactions: Red Revolver
Hello! I'd like to role-play with you. I have a few ideas on maybe demon x demon hunter? Would that fit your fortey? I can write a lot and I'm loving to play multiple characters If it calls for it.
That sounds interesting! Shoot me a PM and we could talk out some sicc deets :)

Hi, Red! I'd be interested in writing with you. Would it be possible to obtain a writing sample before officially diving in? :)

Does modern and/or dystopian sci-fi interest you at all?

I think we may be compatible partners.