Red Wolves: The Seven Deadly Demons

It may be more convenient to edit the signup thread with the IC thread in it. (:

I noticed you put down two Sloth demon names down. What's the other one besides my character for? .3.

Should I wait for more people to reply or do you want me to keep interacting?

Yes, I'm just waiting for a time to come in.

I'm a bit confused, can I be one of those who disappeared??

Yeah, I don't know how or where to tell if it's started yet. I got a friend to help with references for the Demon Wrath and I'm pretty much finished with my hunter. Sorry for the long wait. I was drawin' other RP characters out and job searching is harder than I expected. Time consuming too.

Edit: I'm just going to use the references for the demon but my drawing is for the hunter.

Yeah, I don't know how or where to tell if it's started yet. I got a friend to help with references for the Demon Wrath and I'm pretty much finished with my hunter. Sorry for the long wait. I was drawin' other RP characters out and job searching is harder than I expected. Time consuming too.
Edit: I'm just going to use the references for the demon but my drawing is for the hunter.
There's a link at the beginning post to the IC thread. (:

Reactions: King_Dalmasca
I'm waiting for the conversation between Victoria and Weave to finish instead of just butting in and coming out of nowhere.