Red Wolves: The Seven Deadly Demons

@Lonewolf888978 By any chance and completely unrelated to this roleplay, are you still interested in your other roleplay, Already Dead? You seem to have dropped out of it or something.

I didnt mean literally follow him, I meant like why wouldnt they just leave once they hit their own age.
Regardless, Accepted
That depends, in the wilderness wolves are thrown alone when they reach age, they don't leave by decision; in this case, it's like with dogs and humans, he kept them with him instead of throwing them to the wilderness.

Hope that explains the thing.

Hunter
Picture or Detailed Description
bc6dd84ab48f40e09f5b4f0409c5471c.jpg

Name: Amelia Colbert
Nationality: American (Scandinavian and French heritage)
Personality: Amelia is somewhat introverted and curious. She can be pensive and withdrawn at times, but not at all on purpose. When life is good, she enjoys interacting with people she knows. She can be awkward in conversation, but continuously works to improve that.
History: TBD
Preferred Fighting Style: ranged offensive attacks. She'll use fighting knives and/or basic hand to hand combat if necessary, but prefers to keep her distance.
Current Weapons: semi-automatic .45 pistol, 9mm semi-automatic glock, 2013 Bear Encounter bow, boot knife (5” double edged blade), fixed blade dagger (6.5” double edged blade), black switchblade (3.6” black plain blade)
Magic: none

Demon
Human Form: (Image or Description)
2e7a1dc28f39be64ddafb3a18c8e2f8e.jpg

Demon Form: 6.5' tall, rail thin, bony body with the torso of a human woman that gradually shifts to black smoke taking the place of legs. Her body is primarily black with a dusting of gold, and never looks completely solid. Her fingers are long and thin, with nails like talons. On her head are black horns, sweeping back with the curve of her skull. She has long black hair that moves as if it's in water, and her eyes are white with black veins peaking out at the edges. Her face is heart shaped, nose is small, eyelashes are long, and lips are plump with a distinct cupid's bow. When she smiles, razor sharp teeth are revealed. Whenever she moves, smoke trails behind her.

Demon of: Pride

(**sorry the description for the demon isn't the best. I'm going to edit later when I'm more awake or find a picture a like for her. I'll try to get that done within the next two days**)
(also if we need more hunters for any reason, I've got another less developed one on stand-by that just sort of happened. so let me know if at any point you want me to flesh out and add him because I can do it in a heartbeat)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
@Cicatrix Looking good! And we may need more hunters!

@PinkArrow @Cicatrix @Zackymas @King_Dalmasca

I was playing with the idea of having another special demon, not one of the seven, but one that hunts us through out the roleplay, that we dont kill just escape from constantly, which could lead up too a second one if this plays through. What do y'all think?

@Lonewolf888978 Hmm... Sounds intriguing but what would be his intentions to hunt us down? Why is he hunting us? Who is he hunting?

oooo I love it!!

and thanks, just shoot me a pm if you want my other hunter developed and I'll put him up asap!

also, would it be beneficial in this rp to have a character who is better with medicine/healing than combat? Because I haven't assigned my (possible) second hunter a specialty yet. If we could use it, then that's what he'll be. If not, let me know if there's anything we're lacking and I can see if I can work it in :)

I don't mean to deviate from the character options you have listed, but I was hoping to play a character role, particularly a human that doesn't hunt demons. Would it be possible to play a human who worships one of the demons? One example in particular is a family line blessed with wealth and certain abilities because of their bloodpact with a demon? I'll understand if you don't approve, in which case I will consider playing a hunter instead.

@PinkArrow

I thought of a few scenarios, a minion to one of the 7 demons, a Chaos demon that escaped while the 7 demons escaped, a corrupt bloodmage taken control of by a demon, and evolved the body into a monster, and a few worse ones.... Now with @Vegnya wanting to play a demon worshiper, we could link it too her/him if thats what Vegnya wants....

@Vegnya Shoot me a message of an idea for your character and Ill see if it will work in the roleplay

@Cicatrix We will for sure need that! I'd say post up that character too :D

Reactions: Cicatrix
@Lonewolf888978 ok, I'll have his bio up by tomorrow night (Wednesday the 29th) :D

• Love
The Leader

Wasteland2_Concept04_Version03_120727_AW.jpg

Name:

Drake Forester

Male

Nationality:

American

Personality:

Headstrong, Can easily come off as rude, Serious, and Commanding. Often grows on people, and lightens up on them.

History:

Born and raised in the American Red Wolves, both his parents were experienced hunters, and climbed up quickly. At a young age, both his parents were framed for practicing the dark arts, and put to death. Instead of killing their child, the Red Wolves raised Drake to become a demon killing machine, determined to restore his family name. At 20, he had his first offical mission in Southeastern Texas, where he was the sole survivor from a demon onslaught. At 33 he helped capture multiple Blood Mages inside the French and Russian Red Wolves. Most recently at age 49, him and a small group of hunters stumbled upon the abandoned ritual site were the 7 Deadly Demons were summoned from. He is also the only surviving member from the group that discovered it, the rest killed or missing from god knows what.

Preferred Fighting Style:

Close-Mid Range

Current Weapons:

HK416 with flashlight and red dot sight
Mossberg Shotgun with Bayonet
Dual Knives (Silver, 6'. One in his belt, the other on his arm.

Magic:

Elemental: Rock (Earth)

The Rookie

b59324789218f7961fc91e8f591f086a.jpg

Name:

Victoria Carver

Female

Nationality:

French American

Personality:

Sweet and caring, Victoria has yet to experience the horrors of the Red Wolves. She is often understanding, and defensive of herself and her friends. Very religious.

History:

Her father left her after at the steps of a church, her mother was a mystery to her. She was raised in the church gospel, singing songs and learning the word of God. At age 16, on a Monday morning, she was helping cleaning the church when a dark chill passed through the halls. Three men, each wearing hoods busted through the doors, shouting at each other, as if they were being chased by something. Hiding behind some columns, she heard one man speak in a soft voice. "How the hell did you let it loose? It could easily kill all three of us and you'd be to blame!" Before the man could answer, the lights flickered, the building seemed to shake. Something pounded on the door, but didnt seem to cause a crack in the door. The building shook more, this time causing the lights to go out completely, and each cross fell from the walls of the church. The men started screaming, and pulled guns out, aiming them at the door, ready to fire at what ever entered. She couldnt see the figure, not at first atleast. The door didnt open, it just appeared from no were, falling from the ceiling onto the men, killing one instantly, blood splattering everywhere. She watched a horrible shadow tear the men apart. Holding her mouth from screaming, she pressed herself against the wall. Once the screams stopped, and the shadow disappeared from her few, she calmed herself down. Slowly going to check on the men, she threw up onto the floor at the sight of their torn up bodies. Getting herself together, the lights flickered on brighter, and she felt something fall onto her shoulder. Looking up she saw the monster.

It had a nasty row of teeth, two tails, and four clawed legs, not counting its clawed ones hold the torso of one of the men. Screaming, she dropped to the floor, as the creature fell towards her, crawling under the seats of the church she ran from death itself. Falling to her stomach as the monster grabbed her leg, she gripped a gun from the ground, probably from the men the creature just killed. As the creature lifted her up to its jaws, she fired at its, catching it in the open mouth. Feeling the monsters grip loosen, she fell to the floor and turned to see it screaming at her, claws just in reach. She said a quick prayer before she heard gunfire erupt over her shoulder. The creature screamed in pain, and fell to the floor dead. Turning to her saver, she heard him say

"Howdy Miss, I believe you are the newest member of the Red Wolves. I'm Drake Forester, Red Wolf and recruiter."

Preferred Fighting Style:

Mid-Long Range

Current Weapons:

DMSR Sniper Rifle
Dual M1911
Hatchet

Magic:

Light Magic

Side Note:

Bisexual

Gluttony
GFomEVB.jpg

nW5gSFI.jpg

A demon that grows in size, two heads taller than the tallest man, and wider than any car. The bones of defeated enemys make up his armor, and he keeps human heads on his belt for snacks. He is extremely slow however, and you'll probably hear him before you see him. In combat, he carries around a large blade, capable to slice a man clean inhalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PinkArrow

Yes, the demon hunters. Why will depend on what reason we pick. If Vegnya doesnt want anything do to the demon, it'll most likely either be a Blood Mage possessed by a Chaos Demon, or a demon forced back into hell by one of our characters, or just by some other hunters.

@Lonewolf888978 Ahh, okay, well, once the reason comes around, and if it's realistic and logical enough in the sense of this universe and mechanics, I'm all for the idea~ :)

• Love
Got room for a hunter? Also, could I play a pannumancer? (Uses magic to control cloth. Think of it like mass control restricted to cloths. I have more restrictions too, but I think it would classify under Elemental magic if allowed)

Hmmm, Maybe, go ahead and tell me some of the restrictions before I give the go ahead!

So I just realized yall, where should the setting be? One big city, several cities, through out the entire world?

Well, the mage would literally be unable to use magic not revolving around cloth. In addition, the cloth that can be used must be attuned. (Ritual the mage performs for about an hour) The cloth must also be in contact with the mage in some way (It will be wrapped on the bare skin of the mage)

It does have the benefit of being easy to maintain due to the hyper specialization, so I figure it is less costly and/or more potent and some basic techniques can be done with little focus. (The cloth would actually be the mage's primary fighting weapon and primary defense)

I am not inflexible in this though and would love to flesh this out fully if you want to give it a go.

And as for your question, I vote for beginning in one city and expanding out as we develop the plot. Kinda like we are getting strong enough to venture further and further out

So I just realized yall, where should the setting be? One big city, several cities, through out the entire world?

One big city. It will be easier to keep track of different events in the roleplay and know where everyone is, despite being in a huge city. It'll be much more easier to take care of.

I agree with the vote to keep it in a big city. I've done similar role plays where it's more spread out and they tend to fall apart quickly. It's a lot easier to get things going when the characters are in the same area, without being too close together of course :)

Also I'm so sorry I'm late to posting my other hunter's bio. Yesterday was a bit crazier than usual, I'll try to have him up by tonight!