Red Wolves: The Seven Deadly Demons

L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/red-wolves-seven-deadly-demons.81329/

The Red Wolves
The most well known demon hunting organization in the world. Centered in England, the United States branch is the youngest in the world, but hell its the strongest. It has to be, with the US having the high number of demons in the world. Recently, the demons have been acting up lately, causing more chaos then usual. The source was unknown, until a small team of hunters found a ritual site for the worst summoning ever, the Circle of 7.

Magic
A tricky business, those that go into the schools of magic, are always more tired than those that dont. Magic drains your stamina the stronger the spell, and over use can cause collapsing, blacking outs, and even death. The three paths of magic are:

Elemental Magic:
Such as fire, water, nature, and wind, elemental magic is useful in any situation. You use the ability to conjure great flames, waves of water, and cause earthquakes with your fist.

Light Magic:
Light magic could be considered "holy" and some consider it as much. The best thing to counter demons, heal and protect companions, and sense demons. However, this magic is also the most stamina consuming, and demons can sense light magic users for miles.

Blood Magic: (Not Aloud)
The dark arts that cause pain and suffering. This is what is used by blood mages, ruthless killers and followers of darkness. This is outlawed by the Red Wolves, and those that use it are punishable by death.

7 Deadly Sins

Lust
Lust, or lechery is an intense desire. Lust could be exemplified by the intense desire of money, food, fame, power or sex.

Gluttony
Derived from the Latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony is the over-indulgence and over consumption of anything to the point of waste

Greed
Greed, also known as avarice, cupidity or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess. However, greed (as seen by the church) is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions.

Envy
Like greed and lust, Envy is characterized by an insatiable desire. Envy is similar to jealousy in that they both feel discontent towards someone's traits, status, abilities, or rewards. The difference is the envious also desire the entity.

Sloth
Sloth can entail different vices. While sloth is sometimes defined as physical laziness, spiritual laziness is emphasized. Failing to develop spiritually is key to becoming guilty of sloth. In the Christian faith, sloth rejects grace and God.

Wrath (Rage)
Wrath also known as rage, may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. Wrath, in its purest form, presents with self-destructiveness, violence, and hate that may provoke feuds that can go on for centuries. Wrath may persist long after the person who did another a grievous wrong is dead. Feelings of anger can manifest in different ways, including impatience, revenge, and self-destructive behavior, such as drug abuse or suicide.

Pride
In almost every list, pride, is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as believing that one is essentially better than others, failing to acknowledge the accomplishments of others, and excessive admiration of the personal self.

Character Sheet

Hunter
Picture or Detailed Description

Name:
Nationality:
Personality:
History:
Preferred Fighting Style:
Current Weapons:
Magic: (Light, Elemental, or none at all.)

Demon
Human Form: (Image or Description)
Demon Form: (Image or Description)
Demon of: (Pride, Wrath, Etc.)

Character List
Drake Forester- Pack Leader
Victoria Carver- Sniper

lonewolf888978
Kyrie Brenman
PinkArrow

Fletcher Haul
King Dalmasca
Chi Ju
Zackymas
Amelia Colbert
Cicatrix
Weave
UnseenShade

Sloth Demon
PinkArrow

Gluttony
lonewolf888978

Wrath
King Dalmasca

Pride
Cicatrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: memento mori
I would like to reserve a hunter spot ^-^

How do you want the images? (Real, anime, fantasy art, etc)

@Lonewolf888978 I'm almost finished with my characters as a whole! Question, though, before I turn my sheet in, is the personality required or optional?

Id say sure, but due to two magics, it'd be very draining

Hunter Character

Name: Kyrie Brennan

Nationality: British

Appearance:
beauty-beautiful-beauty-eyes-face-female-girl-hair-hand-lovely-people-photography-pretty-she-woman.jpg

Personality: TBA

History: Bound by much envy of her older sister because of favoritism, Kyrie's life with her mother was not something she had hoped for. After her parents divorced because of financial issues, Kyrie's mother stayed in England with Kyrie under custody while Kyrie's father moved to the United States in hopes of finding a good job opportunity. During Kyrie's adolescent years, she didn't have much guidance on the changes her body was going through, so it was quite difficult to get a grasp of what was happening. Throughout all those years of trying to get her mother to accept her in an equal way, she began to drift away from society and her immediate family altogether. Kyrie developed depressive symptoms, weakened self-esteem, and had a chronic need to feel special like her older sister.

After hearing of the abuse Kyrie had gone through, her father moved back to England as soon as possible, a high paying job on his feet. He also requested the custody of Kyrie, in which he was granted when Kyrie became 13 years old. He helped to build her self-esteem back up, create a unique personality, and take away all the depression she had fallen ill to. Kyrie attended a charter school during her high school years, making a few friends and continuously carrying on with her life. She learned of her Father's spot in 'The Red Wolves', was taught ways of the sword, and attended a magic school to learn light magic, and became fascinated with the fact that taking down demons sounded awesome, despite the risks and dangers she'd put herself through after signing up to hunt down the circle of seven.

Preferred Fighting Style: Swordsmanship

Current Weapons: Dagger, Pocket Knife, Double-edged Katana

Magic: Light

Demon Character

Human Form:
Sensual-Emotions-Female-Photography-9.jpg

Demon Form:
af00f378b000b3d9c5a47586e8763ce9.jpg

Demon of: Sloth

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Hunter Sheet

Will Be Drawn~

Name: Fletcher Haul

Nationality: (African) American

Personality: Distant towards others but is kind-hearted inside.

History: 5 years before the he joined the Red Wolves, Fletcher loss a very close and personal friend to a demon. This demon was known as Wrath. Wrath tracked down and attempted to kill Fletcher for unknown reasons. When Fletcher's friend tried to protect him, he was brutally killed before his eyes. A few hunters arrived and chased off Wrath before he could kill Fletcher as he planned to do from the start. After years of training, Fletcher emerges a full blown hunter ready to avenged his friend's untimely death.

Preferred Fighting Style: Tai Chi / Demon Slayer Sword Style (Vergil DMC)

Current Weapons: Katana and Pistol (Desert Eagle)

Magic: Elemental - Water (Mist, Ice, etc)

Demon Sheet

Human Form: Will Be Drawn~

Demon Form: Will Be Drawn~

Demon of: Wrath

(Expect photos of characters in at least 2 days)​

• Love
Hunter

Picture or Detailed Description
Dungeon.Fighter.Online.full.761544.jpg

Beautiful-Wolf-Pack-wolves-24595469-400-320.jpg

Name: Chi Ju (His real name is "Vlad Vaskov")

Nationality: Russian

Personality: A calm and thoughtful person, a lonely one, one who loves to be alone with his thoughts, ideas and pack, he is a master of tactics and a silent striker that hits right in the middle of the back.

History: In Russia, Ju's home country, there are a lot of legends and superstitions, most of these are fake, that's what Ju used to think until he reached the age of 20, when he saw an strange shadow swallowing and entire man, it was in the middle of the night, in the cold woods of Siberia. He was taking a "vacation", a rest for his normal and stressing life. He passed most of his time exploring the forests, it was a gorgeous sight, everything was white as milk, and the snow was soft as the clouds and the trees high as entire buildings, it was an amazing environment. He was able to see how a bear tear part a wolf, it was sad, and the most horrible was that it was a female wolf with an small group of pups, they couldn't have more than 1 week from born; in that moment Ju took out his 9mm hand gun and shoot the bear twice in the head, then he took the small pups under his wing, he took care of them as he would do for his family. After some time it was time for Ju to come back to his life, in his last night, the disaster happened, he saw that shadow swallowing an entire man with a sole snack; Ju was in shock, the strange shadow noticed Ju and tried to do the same with him, he started running through the cold woods, the speed of the shadow was too high for Ju to escape, "Oh God, this is my end", was the only thing that could pass through his mind until he heard a familiar noise coming from not too far from his location, it was the cry of the pups, this made Ju enter in a higher shock, the adrenaline rushed over his body with a sense of protection, he couldn't leave them there, he got focused and took out his hand gun, full of decision he turned back to see the shadow revealing his appearance, it was an strange creature with a huge mouth, something like horns in his head and with pale skin, this didn't made Ju give up, he pointed with his gun to the creature and shoot in his leg, the shadow, furious because of this ran toward Ju decided to end with him; in that exact moment, the unexpected happened, he saw the small pups biting the creature's leg, "God please no, don't leave them die here", he thought, when everything seem to be lost, a silver arrow trespassed the creature's body as an strange man cut his head with a sole of his blade; Ju fainted down in that moment.

Three days passed and Ju woke up, his small pups were there right at his side waiting for him to come back; at his left, there was a man reading a magazine, "Oh, you finally woke up, nice to meet you Ju… or Vlad maybe, I'm Krastev, the leader of the Russian Red Wolves".
"Uh? How do you know my names? And… Red Wolves?", Ju asked with confusion, this was new for him, who was this man? And how did he know him? This passed through Ju's mind in that moment.
"Your name, how I know it…that's not important; We the Red Wolves are an organization that protects the men from creatures like the one you encountered three days ago"
Hearing at the man words, Ju realized that there could be more creatures like that one around the world, he supposed that this was unknown for most of the society, for this reason he decided to give a try, to stay away from his normal and boring to life to do something that really matters.
"…I see…May I join you? I don't want to be only there sit knowing about this without being able to do something" .

Since that moment Ju started a training in the martial arts and the use of the fire weapons, he learned the ways of elemental magic and met some dark arts followers, from these ones Ju learned the way of the Blood Magic through the use of their confiscated books, he kept this in secret because he knows what his superiors would do if they find out; of course, he did everything without leaving back his small pack, his family.

Preferred Fighting Style: He uses his own fighting style made based on fire weapons; he calls it Bukijutsu, which bases on using his guns in the close/melee combat.

Current Weapons: Two revolvers & a semi-automatic sniper rifle, (He also uses his wolves as battle companions).

Magic: His main domain is Elemental Magic, but, he in secret practices the Blood Magic.

• Love
I'd like to reserve a spot for a demon (Pride) and a hunter if there's still room :) (I'll create and post bios within 24 hours)

I'd like to reserve a spot for the demon Lust. Not sure how well I'll do in an RP like this, but I'll try. c:

No like, why do the wolves follow him, Like was it a magical reason, or just a strange luck? I guess I asked the question wrong, sorry xD @Zackymas

No like, why do the wolves follow him, Like was it a magical reason, or just a strange luck? I guess I asked the question wrong, sorry xD @Zackymas
Simple, he saved the pups when they were in early age, this made the pups create a mother(father)/son relationship with him, just like people do with dogs, and I never said that they started following him, I said that he TOOK CARE OF THEM

I didnt mean literally follow him, I meant like why wouldnt they just leave once they hit their own age.

Regardless, Accepted

@Zackymas