Red Wolves: The Seven Deadly Demons

Big City it is!

Take your time, I plan on starting this tonight, just so everyone can start getting used to their characters! @Cicatrix

@King_Dalmasca Still waiting on your pictures, how are they coming along?

@UnseenShade Sounds interesting, but how would this work on the magic users stamina?

@Zackymas You have anything you wanna add on in the setting or the Hunting Demon?

Big City it is!
Take your time, I plan on starting this tonight, just so everyone can start getting used to their characters! @Cicatrix
@King_Dalmasca Still waiting on your pictures, how are they coming along?
@UnseenShade Sounds interesting, but how would this work on the magic users stamina?
@Zackymas You have anything you wanna add on in the setting or the Hunting Demon?
Uh? What? I haven't been following that, but just start, it will be more exiting if I don't know anything :3

It would drain stamina as normal, but basic maneuvers like using it as a weapon will require minimal expense. (Imagine D&D Cantrips, though it is not infinite use. Mage could use it for a whole day without issue)

Anything beyond that (Transmuting cloth to metal for a blade or armor for example) would cost stamina at a rate only just below the average. (Could use it for say 10% more duration or 10% more times)

Can perform really big things like using the cloth to enhance strength to extremely supernatural levels, make it unbreakable, etc. at the normal expenditure of a spell that strong (Does not benefit from the specialization stuff. Could do maybe 2-3 spells like that per day before it either knocks unconscious or kills the mage)

Doing something like using it to move small objects out of combat (Holding cups or moving small items under 5 pounds) or change wrap style on skin would be virtually free (Still takes thought, but does not expend stamina). This encompasses things that would not affect battle outcomes, just things that would help in daily life.

This is a basic idea of how its magic would work specifically, but if you want me to draft a full technique list, I can do so for you so we can determine starting abilities.

So for the setting, its a big city, but is it a real city or should I make up one real quick 0.0

So for the setting, its a big city, but is it a real city or should I make up one real quick 0.0

Real one because you shouldn't make one "real quick" considering many things on city building (i.e. location, population, local government, society, etc.)

True.... How does New York or Hollywood sound? Maybe Vegas! Sin city xD

@Lonewolf888978

Pictures are going pretty well. Going to be a bit longer so sorry, I just like to draw out my characters cause if I got a image of a random anime character, eventually (15 mins later) I have this incredible idea of what my character would actually look like and I end up drawing it anyway. Lol so, should be done soon.

I could go for Vegas. So, is that concept fine for me to make the character within?

Hunter

Weave stands at a staggering 6'9" and sports an athletic frame. She, when not in armor, is easily described as attractive as she hosts pleasing features and virtually no blemishes save a set of three scars in the shape of claw marks across her lower back and sides, marking where she was mauled. What most people are drawn to are her eyes and face. Her face has curves alongside a few sharp angles, making her seem like a predator. Her eyes are intense and colored a rather startling mix of gray, green, and gold, what appears to be a limbic ring is actually naturally gray with the middle third being a green color and the area around the pupil being gold. She keeps her sand colored hair long enough to drape down half of her back when not up, though she rarely is seen without a ponytail, braid, or braided bun. Her skin is very pale, mostly due to her lack of sunlight, though she also naturally has paler than normal skin. She never wears make-up. When relaxing, she opts for comfortable clothing like spring dresses and sweatpants and tank tops. When needing to look classier, she has both wrap and cocktail dresses ready. Her armor has changeable camo to suit her needs.

Name: "Weave" (Real name is kept personal, Nalla Rhian)

Nationality: Dual citizen of USA and Canada

Personality: Tends to be patient. Can become stubborn. Extremely loyal to friends and squadmates. Will follow a lead out of combat, but she may butt heads with the CO if she feels it necessary. She will not retreat except to cover her squadmates. Often acts as the group therapist and mediator. Is not necessarily sweet, but she is readily caring. When in private, she tends to be affectionate if the company acts affectionate towards her. Can be blunt at times. Is self-conscious about the paleness of her skin, her height, and her lack of family.

She both cooks for the squad and functions as the out of combat medic, using her knowledge of medicinal plants and her pannumancy to treat wounds.

History: Born in the US Midwest, Weave grew up relatively normally until a few weeks after her 17th birthday. Her family had lost many of its members to dysfunction or being killed by the demons, but she still had her immediate family, siblings, and an uncle. Unfortunately, demons attacked her home. Amidst the chaos, her family was slaughtered. They went down fighting and took out all but one demon. The final demon chased Weave down, nearly mauling her to death. She got hold of a shard of glass and got a lucky shot into the demon's neck, killing it instantly by severing its spinal cord. She lay there bleeding, not knowing if she would live or die. A neighbor rushed over when he realized what happened and found her barely gripping to her consciousness. He had brought a trauma kit and was able to stabilize her so she would not bleed out. He took her to a hospital and stayed near her the whole time.

She woke days later to her neighbor's face staring at her. She was struck by both sadness and happiness. She was happy to be alive, but she knew her family was gone. Her neighbor, luckily, was a member of the US Red Wolves and had come equipped for war. Seeing her recover, he kept an eye on her and essentially became an adoptive father. The zeal with which she imitated and learned his combat maneuvers took him by surprise. So, to train her and help her test her limits, he went to a training area up in Canada to give her a full routine and regiment. She flourished and became deadly. She learned to fire correctly, how to assassinate a target in hand-to-hand, and she learned how to survive. Of particular interest to her were medicinal plants and how to treat trauma. He taught her everything he could and then enlisted the help of a fellow Red Wolf combat medic to teach her the rest. In this time, Weave discovered her ability to magically influence cloth. The bandages she placed seemed to automatically apply the perfect pressure and align properly each time. The full realization came when Weave couldn't reach the proper bandage and it just suddenly jumped to her hand. Her teacher and her new father called in a mage to teach her about magic after that. The mage taught her the basics and tried to teach her how to cast certain spells. Unfortunately, Weave couldn't do any of it. The mage got an idea and brought out rolls of cloth. He asked her to perform the same spells on the cloth. She wove the magic perfectly, using less effort than normal for that spell. The mage determined she was magically bound to influencing cloth and dubbed her a pannumancer.

Her now father also found she preferred martial arts attributed to dance and acrobatics. So, he began teaching her capoeira and limalama. She took to it easily and mastered the two arts quickly. She started to implement the arts and certain ideals from jeet kune do and zen do kai to take useful moves and improve the practicality of her art. She learned from her combat medic trainer that she knew kapu kuialua. Intrigued, Weave apprecticed under her. She did not learn this art as quickly, but she mastered it well enough.

She quickly mastered the training from all three and joined the Red Wolves at the age of 20. She has been in it for 6 years and obtained dual citizenship in Canada and the US. She undergoes missions as necessary and will not hesitate to assist internationally.

Preferred Fighting Style: Hand-to-hand, displays mixes of capoeira, limalama, and kapu kuialua with philosophic influences from jeet kune do and zen do kai (Basically, JKD's flow like water and zen do kai's if it works, use it)

Current Weapons: cloth wrapping, sling, AAC Honey Badger PDW with EOTech Holographic sight, angled foregrip, and an IR laser sight attached and zeroed on the side rail (Short rail, suppressor and subsonic rounds, also carries match rounds when needing more range), .50 GI Model No. 1 Handgun

Magic: Elemental (Heavily restricted, unable to use it if it doesn't pertain to textile cloths like linen, cotton, silk, wool, etc.)

Other: Carries Auto-Gated Gen 3 NV goggles for night ops to be used with IR laser sight, carries both a combat knife and hatchet for utility purposes, wears STF-enhanced Kevlar under non-specific circumstances (Will change armors to suit situations)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Awesome. Am I to assume Weave knows and is work8ng with the other hunters?

Also edited post. Her hair color is sand blond

Yes, all the hunters are working with each other ATM, but we may split into two groups

How does everyone wanna start, I was thinking either outside the city, getting briefed at the HQ, or start somewhere central in the city, like a Hotel or something.

I like that; starting out at a hotel getting briefed~ (: